Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 8,005)

Showing posts 160,081 - 160,100 of193,627
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

OBE indicates that the indwelling consciousness can be detached from matter (body).
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

OBE should result is the opening up of the disembodied consciousness to the superior ranges of consciousness that indwell within the disembodied consciousness or it should result in the disembodied consciousness forging a link with the superior planes of consciousness that lie above the head and which exceed the capacities of the consciousness that are native to the individualized being.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Hypogamy indicates incompatibility of the parental force fields in the offspring.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Inbreeding indicates contraction in the force fields of the parents in the offspring.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Endogamy indicates equilibrium in the force fields of the parents in the offspring.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Hypergamy indicates the superior force fields of the father leading the inferior force fields of the mother in the offspring.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Hypogamy and inbreeding are devolutionary conditions.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Endogamy indicates non-vigorous stability in the offspring.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Hypergamy indicates evolutionary upgradation in the offspring.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Evolution indicates an emergence of a superior grade of consciousness from a state of involution.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Devolution is synonymous with atavism.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Willed OBE is an advanced stage in the yoga that far exceeds a spontaneous OBE.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Willed conception is rare....rare indeed.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Being conscious while in the mother's womb indicates a superior line of evolution of consciousness stretching back many births.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

There's no mystery to the phenomenon of the metempsychosis or to reincarnation that's based on causation as applied to the laws governing consciousness and an indication of the application of the law of cycles which is common in natural processes and this continues until a state of stato-dynamic equilibrium is attained by the individualized consciousness which then suspends the cyclical process and confers on the consciousness a state of stability and freedom and identification with the universals rather than with the particulars.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Shamma wrote:
Did Jesus Ever Say He was God?
NO!
Shamma wrote:
He said he was equal to God...
No, he did not say that.

That Jesus is God and that God is a Trinity, is bull shit.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Shamma wrote:
@ BMZ
What is Jesus talking about in these quotes?
Can you explain them to me?
How about you NQ, can you explain what Jesus is saying in His quotes?
Yes, I can. Glad you asked.

"Jesus quotes - What he said he was sent here to do...
To Die in Our Place
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep....I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep."15"

It does not show that he came to die for others. And we have no record in the history of the world to show that a shepherd died to save a sheep or a goat or a lamb.

""The Son of Man is going to be betrayed into the hands of his enemies. He will be killed, but three days later he will rise from the dead."16"

This is a forgery. If he had really said that, they would have remembered. According to Luke, Peter went home wondering what had happened.

"To Save Us - To Give Us Eternal Life
"For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God's one and only Son."17"

That is also a forgery. Those words are not from Jesus and were added in John.

"To Give Us Eternal Life
"For it is my Father's will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life. I will raise them up at the last day."18
To Have a Relationship with Us
"...he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.... If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him."19"

Here, he confirms that he was not the Father. So, next time do not tell us that Philip was really looking at the Father.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Explain what Jesus is talking about in my post Alex?
Also why did Paul: John: And Peter believe Jesus was God?

Others were convinced that Jesus was God:
Paul: "Christ is the visible image of the invisible God."1
John: "He existed in the beginning with God."2
Peter: "you must worship Christ as Lord of your life."3

What Jesus say about himself:

Did he ever identify himself as God? According to the Bible...absolutely! Below are some of the statements he made.

Jesus quotes: He said he was equal to God...

Lived Before Abraham
"Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad."
The people said, "You aren't even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?"
Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!"4

Equal to God
"The Father and I are one."
Once again the people picked up stones to kill him.
Jesus said, "At my Father's direction I have done many good works. For which one are you going to stone me?"
They replied, "We're stoning you not for any good work, but for blasphemy! You, a mere man, claim to be God."5

To See Jesus is to See God
Jesus shouted to the crowds, "If you trust me, you are trusting not only me, but also God who sent me. For when you see me, you are seeing the one who sent me. I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer remain in the dark."6

Said He Was Their Lord
"You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and you are right, because that's what I am."7

"I am the way, the truth, the life"
Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is. From now on, you do know him and have seen him!"
Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father, and we will be satisfied."
Jesus replied, "Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don't know who I am? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father! So why are you asking me to show him to you?"8

Explain what Jesus is saying in my post Alex?
Shamma the bible has been rewritten and altered the modern day bible doesnt even hardly represent the message in earlier bibles or biblical texts

The bible was used for political means
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>I know EXACTLY how you feel Skeptic.
I WAS LIKE YOU TOO...AND I WAS PART OF THE ESTABLISHMENT UNLIKE YOU!!!!
You feel lost and betrayed.
You know BJ is NOT GOD, but you are unable to ditch BJ.
You are clinging to blind faith and blind hope while looking to blame the Muslims for the sins committed by liars who promoted trinity and other lies.
You HATE the Holy Prophet Muhammed pbuh for exposing the church lies 1400 years ago.
You can't blame him.
He was ONLY passing on a message.
Even after 1400 years you are unable to find a SINGLE direct quote from Jesus claiming divinity!
SURELY THAT IS THE END OF THE ROAD.

DITCH BJ.....EMBRACE GOD.

OTHERWISE....ANSWER THESE HONESTLY....BY GIVING DIRECT QUOTES FROM JESUS...
REMEMBER...The most important point is that Jesus NEVER made a single DIRECT claim that he was God or God in human form who came down to earth as his own son to die for the sins of Gentiles on a Roman cross..and through him we will be saved and have eternal life if we believe in his willing unconditional & loving sacrifice!

Please can you show us DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, I am Jesus and:

1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE son of God".
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross".
12. Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead.

Bonus point...
13. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"

THANK YOU..
Alex have you watched the Robert beckford series ??? About the alterations in the bible

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Shamma wrote:
Does Jesus in fact say that He is Godís Son, not just infer it?
Mark says it at the outset of his gospel (1:1).
That is not correct. It is a forgery added later. Some manuscripts do not have the 'Son of God'.
Check the footnote (b) here:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

If it were true, it would have been in all manuscripts. So, it is a lie and a forgery!

Please stop justifying and defending forgeries and lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 160,081 - 160,100 of193,627
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Khaled 324,531
Farrakhan urges Detroit to redevelop all neighb... 14 min Bombardier 433
who is god - allah, jesus or eminem? 18 min ashkarslave4ALLAH 1
Media asked to be even more respectful of Islam... 1 hr Mujahid means COWARD 30
Maldives seeks Indian help to set up Islamic va... 1 hr No idols 6
****For Music Lovers **** (Feb '12) 1 hr ashkarslave4ALLAH 2,471
Warner is FREE to be HOMOSEXUAL 1 hr No idols 19
•••
•••