Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 250862 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170400 Apr 2, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Some grand attributes, which :

Rab-bul A'ala (The LORD Most High)

El-Ely-yun (The LORD Most High), closer to Hebrew El Elyon.

El-Khaliq (The Creator)

Ar-Rahman (The Most Beneficent)

Al-Ghafoor)(Forgives sins)

Ar-Raheem (The Most Merciful)

Al-Wadood (Extremely loving)

Al-Qawi-ul-Aziz (Mighty and Powerful)

Al-Fatir (Wonderful Originator/Creator)

Al-Wahid (The only One) closer to Yachid in Hebrew.

Al-Ahad (The only One) closer to Echad of the Shema in Hebrew.
ROFL.

Attribution and non-attribution are aspects of the lower cosmic manifestation.

The ultimate reality is beyond both.

All those attributes of Allah are anthropopathic traits of a minor being and besides many of them are misnomers.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#170401 Apr 2, 2013
JOEL wrote:
SHEMA IS FOR RETARDS:
Shema is for retards.
Jesus being a mystic of quite a high order had several nondual experiences in the subtler states of consciousness and so dumb rituals played almost no part in his life.
LOL.
which of course was why he prayed the shema 3x a day.

Who is the retard here?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170402 Apr 2, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
Particularly for Frijoles and Shamma
<quoted text>
Nobody is running away, Shamma. The problem is you have not adequately covered your beliefs, and when confronted with them, you make accusations instead of being accountable.
Frijoles -- I am glad he came up with this, because when I first read how trinitarians explain the holy spirit in the Old Testament as if that's how Jews would view it, I was blown away with the lack of understanding. And distortion.
Then you have not thoroughly read any of my post.
I gave you this link on the Trinity to study that explains that the Trinity is Biblical.
http://bible.org/article/trinity-triunity-god
Have you read that link?

Apparently you have not read that link, but continue to make false statements about me.

I asked you many post ago if Jesus was an created angel and you have not answered that question, and you still refuse to do so.

It appears to me you are just another smart ass trying to sound intelligent, but fall short and point fingers away from your self to hide your ignorance.

I ask again the question?
Is Jesus an created angel?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170403 Apr 2, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Why don't you quote something to make your silly point, Retard? 
The whole Quran, like the stupid and evil Tanakh, is pure bull shit.

I think the nonsense in these anti-existence books have been discussed on many occasions in the past.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170404 Apr 2, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

which of course was why he prayed the shema 3x a day.

Who is the retard here?
I am not aware of the fact that he did so and if he did it then well his behavior was not befitting of a yogi.

Shema and other such things are stupid and aimed at retards and have been devised by retards.

There's nothing sublime or profound about Shema.

Location hidden

#170405 Apr 2, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
"I, the LORD your God, am the only God and besides ME, there is no other. I am the only Savior and there is no other besides ME to save you! I the Lord, do not change. You shall not worship anybody else. You shall obey ME!
I am not a man. I have not taken any wife and I do not have a son!
Worship ME with all your hearts, all your minds and all your soul."
Your post is blasphemy.
For you added words that God did not say.
And there is no explanation of Gods attributes in your post.
You can't explain God, but you can and do ridicule God on these post.
Just as you did in your post.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170406 Apr 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

The one reality is that all competing beings have a created material beginning of which they materialize from.
Yes, the beings of the lower planes of the cosmic manifestation who arrogate to themselves the title of G-d or God are materializations of a higher causal reality in manifestation.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170407 Apr 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

A graduation manifest suggest that an evolution is occurring but does not satisfy from what that gradual manifestation manifest its beginning self from.
What?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170408 Apr 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

We know evolution occurs, but evolution is just another term for creating some thing from nothing.
What?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170409 Apr 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

A manifestation of something is nothing more than an created object that visualizes it self as an existing object.
What?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170410 Apr 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

So reality can not be viewed as just an illusion.
What?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170411 Apr 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

A creator makes more rational sense and gives a cause for reality.
What?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170412 Apr 2, 2013
SHAMMA,

Your mind is as retarded and distorted as the SHEMA.

Shamma and Shema rhyme well - both are rubbish.

(laughs)

Location hidden

#170413 Apr 2, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I never run away from questions. The entire board knows that and running away is your game.
I dare not criticize the God of Abraham, Moses and Jesus because that God is mine too. I can criticize your absurd man-made Triune God freely because it does not exist.
The attributes of God of Abraham are plenty, about 99. You can check out most of them by googling. You will not find many attributes of God in your NT.
Some grand atributes, which :
Rab-bul A'ala (The LORD Most High)
El-Ely-yun (The LORD Most High), closer to Hebrew El Elyon.
El-Khaliq (The Creator)
Ar-Rahman (The Most Beneficent)
Al-Ghafoor)(Forgives sins)
Ar-Raheem (The Most Merciful)
Al-Wadood (Extremely loving)
Al-Qawi-ul-Aziz (Mighty and Powerful)
Al-Fatir (Wonderful Originator/Creator)
Al-Wahid (The only One) closer to Yachid in Hebrew.
Al-Ahad (The only One) closer to Echad of the Shema in Hebrew.
Question: Do you recite the Shema everyday? If you don't, what is the reason? Jesus used to recite it three times daily.
But there is nothing in those attributes that account for the actions taken by God.

What is God?
All those attributes you mention can be attributed to any person.
Mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#170414 Apr 2, 2013
GUIDANCE AND ROAD TO LIGHT AND SALVATION
Dear fellow brothers, as you all know and perceive that life of this world is transitory and one day each of us has to left this world, and than face to a situation for which almost we all having different views, ideas or concepts. It is also a fact that out of us every one has clung to his own ideology, concept or religion. Every one of us claims to himself on right path. Question is not that who, out of us is on right path, but question is this that some of the religions claim that whoever rejects its teaching that surely misses the goal for ever and his abode to next life would be Hell fire for ever. I have taken in to consideration almost all concepts vis- a- vis Religions and in this regard having a conclusive or definite opinion, There fore Nine(9) point clue as a food thought, I do give below being your well-wisher to see your success to find the light, truth and be entitle for salvation.
1-Admittedly truth satisfies the conscience and mind, while false and evil leads to perplexity and uneasiness, As such follow the way which gives you satisfaction and leave the way which throw you in doubt and perplex.
2-Analyse his own belief, dogma and notion in contrast of his fellow creatures, resolve the doubt and do not compromise with suspicions.
3-Do not be an Atheist, If tomorrow you really faced a situation for which a group of people, Messengers pointed out or gave information than you surely would be in utter loss a loss which could not be compensated. Thus try to find protection in a lap of any religion after analyzing its teachings.
4-Do not deceive your self and take the following questions seriously when you make any decision.
a- Is there a Deity or creator to whom human being is accountable?.
b- If, there does exist any such Deity or Power than whether He requires us to follow Him in particular way or otherwise?.
C-From where this intelligence and variety came and to whom pointing out?, Why a new born kid of goat despite of not attaining maturity and understanding took her mouth at the very moment after her born above to the nipples of her mother, and so as why a mouse on his first look at cat does not miss to treat her his enemy and without any loss of chance jumps away while does not fear to a goat or donkey on his first meeting?.
5-Give a critical attention to his own belief, whether there does appear any bulk reversion or conversion in it, If so than meet to these fellow religions’ question them about their conversion or reversion just to find the real cause or truth ..
6-Do not forget his own mortality, examine honestly and impartially the teachings of Major religions, such as Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Judaism than do not miss to make a right decision in his own benefit..
7-Try to think properly and with correct notion, as there is thin line between right and wrong thinking, for example take a class of students and ask each of them what co lour he likes for his class room, The answer of each student definitely would be different. One would say green, one would say red answer of one would be blue and so on and every student in his choice would not compromise and think him not in correct, however an expert surely would suggest a co lour like white or similar to it on the ground that students requires proper light and dark color would not suited for a class room but to an x-ray room..
Mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#170416 Apr 2, 2013
Life Of Mohammad(saw)And Status of Mary in Trinity?

Those who interested in life of Mohammad as a prophet or other wise,So as those having interst in life of Mary(rw) and trinity come and visit the thread” Qadir mengal Miss understanding islam”An important series about the life of Mohammad(saw) has been given from page 33 of topix on this thread, this series will go number wise just as 1 (2) 3 … along with mentioning the thread number where the series is located.
Note-Post no, 1,2,3,4,5,6,of life of Mohammad(saw) of this series have come on page 33 of Miss understanding islam, while post number 7,8,9,9-a,and10,11,to 18 have appeared on page no, 34 of this thread i,e miss understanding islam so as post no 19 and 20 and others have appeared on page 35 of this thread kindly follow,
Again the posts about (Jesus Mary)and trinity have come on page 38 and 39 of Missunderstanding islam By Qadir mengal.. So as Qadir mengal also (insha Allah) will give you the answers about your questions and Queries about islam on this thread if you questioned him about islam.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#170417 Apr 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Then you have not thoroughly read any of my post.
I gave you this link on the Trinity to study that explains that the Trinity is Biblical.
http://bible.org/article/trinity-triunity-god
Have you read that link?
Apparently you have not read that link, but continue to make false statements about me.
I asked you many post ago if Jesus was an created angel and you have not answered that question, and you still refuse to do so.
It appears to me you are just another smart ass trying to sound intelligent, but fall short and point fingers away from your self to hide your ignorance.
I ask again the question?
Is Jesus an created angel?
I already read as much as I care to about the trinity and the "biblical" proofs (which they are not).

As far as Jesus being a created angel, I don't go teach trigonometry or algebra to someone who has not yet mastered arithmetic. When you are ready and prepared to discuss what the word 'god'(and angel) means, then perhaps we can discuss whether Jesus is a created angel.

The Hebrew word for the simple word god comes from a word evidently of Canaanite origin -- el. The etymology (derivation and background) of this word is not absolutely known by ANYONE. Linguists do believe the Hebrew word translated as god is of Canaanite origin, and one of the gods there was called El. This word evidently means "powerful" or "mighty" one. The Hebrews had DIRECT relationship with their LIVING GOD. He made himself known to them. That is all for now. If you are not prepared to discuss this aspect of things, then forget discussing what I believe about Jesus being a "created angel." Because, as I said, without insult intended -- you can't go from arithmetic to trigonometry in one day. Not even a genius could do that.

Location hidden

#170418 Apr 2, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Smile.

Location hidden

#170419 Apr 2, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
I already read as much as I care to about the trinity and the "biblical" proofs (which they are not).
As far as Jesus being a created angel, I don't go teach trigonometry or algebra to someone who has not yet mastered arithmetic. When you are ready and prepared to discuss what the word 'god'(and angel) means, then perhaps we can discuss whether Jesus is a created angel.
The Hebrew word for the simple word god comes from a word evidently of Canaanite origin -- el. The etymology (derivation and background) of this word is not absolutely known by ANYONE. Linguists do believe the Hebrew word translated as god is of Canaanite origin, and one of the gods there was called El. This word evidently means "powerful" or "mighty" one. The Hebrews had DIRECT relationship with their LIVING GOD. He made himself known to them. That is all for now. If you are not prepared to discuss this aspect of things, then forget discussing what I believe about Jesus being a "created angel." Because, as I said, without insult intended -- you can't go from arithmetic to trigonometry in one day. Not even a genius could do that.
I understand you are politely explaining your ignorance.
For that does not explain any thing other then what is already known about the word God.
You are off on a different tangent away from the biblical explanation of how God acted out His plan of salvation.
And that is were God reveals Himself in a biblical way as being a TRINITY.

Like I said before you are attempting to create a different God other than the God of the Bible.

I am LMAO! At your attempt to be an intelligent person.
You keep putting your foot in your mouth every time you post to me.

Next time you post to me take your foot out of your mouth.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170420 Apr 2, 2013
this while world self indicates, it is all to self brainwashed to repent. as the whole world again, is bearing false witness, against being here in Only TheTorah Happening from HaShem again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 20 min DaniEl 488,204
Mohamadan Muslims TRINITY,the 3 Daughters of Pa... 43 min Thinking 6
THERE was NO MOHAMADAN MUSLIMS in JESUS TIME! 1 hr Muslim answer 5
News China warns people to shun practise of Islam, s... 2 hr Truth Teller 2
News PM Fico: Islam has no place in Slovakia 3 hr No Islam for you 1
Excuse me?is this an anti-islamic forum? (Apr '08) 4 hr PIGlatin 780
Hebrew ISHMAEL: Blessed But NOT CHOSEN 4 hr Ismail 38
More from around the web