Who Is Allah?

There are 20 comments on the Aug 24, 2007, The Brussels Journal story titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#169880 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>So what is your gripe about Easter?
What are you complaining about?
Her gripe is: Why was it named after a Goddess of pagan?

And that is mine too?

A gripe of mine: Why was the word Trinity borrowed from pagans?

According to you trinitarians, trinity can be found in the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Right? What is the word for Trinity in Hebrew or Aramaic?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#169881 Mar 29, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is mine too?
According to you trinitarians, trinity can be found in the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Right? What is the word for Trinity in Hebrew or Aramaic?
LOL, you made me laugh, bmz! because I didn't want to say it -- but you said it for me! You got the point. Thanks. Maybe one really means three?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169882 Mar 29, 2013
Song The old rugged cross.

Location hidden

#169883 Mar 29, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is mine too?
You pagans have your own meaning of Easter, while Christians have their own meaning.

The Muslim meaning of Easter is this:
http://www.granddeception.com/#sthash.aqi1hOp...

Location hidden

#169884 Mar 29, 2013
Some things really do go against my grain. :-) Everything associated with false religion will be done away with. E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. That means -- that everything associated with what is displeasing to God in any form, shape, or sound -- will be D-O-N-E A-W-A-Y W-I-T-H. It just can't get any clearer than that. If you look at the Hubble Telescope photos and see the universe -- they are incredible, speaking of the glory of God, His majesty. There is NO ONE like Him, that can check his hand. I cannot explain Him. I only know what He permits me to know. Good night everyone. Thanks, bmz, keep well. And you all, too.

Location hidden

#169885 Mar 29, 2013
OK, Shamma, I peeked. Not to put Loretta Lynn down -- but I can't imagine her with a crown. sorry. OK, the next war is starting..I think she'll be happy if she's "saved." And if she ain't, she ain't. Next up -- Raz. Show your Christian faces. I don't like wars. Maybe I'll be back later for a while while you duke it out.

Location hidden

#169886 Mar 29, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you made me laugh, bmz! because I didn't want to say it -- but you said it for me! You got the point. Thanks. Maybe one really means three?
Easter means this:
This brings joy and a smile on your face knowing Christians are being murdered by Muslims for believing in the Holy Trinity,

Location hidden

#169887 Mar 29, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
OK, Shamma, I peeked. Not to put Loretta Lynn down -- but I can't imagine her with a crown. sorry. OK, the next war is starting..I think she'll be happy if she's "saved." And if she ain't, she ain't. Next up -- Raz. Show your Christian faces. I don't like wars. Maybe I'll be back later for a while while you duke it out.
You talk out of your ass, you love the murdering of Christians by Muslims.
That's why you brought up that pagan meaning of Easter.
You want to start war.

Location hidden

#169888 Mar 29, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
Some things really do go against my grain.:-) Everything associated with false religion will be done away with. E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. That means -- that everything associated with what is displeasing to God in any form, shape, or sound -- will be D-O-N-E A-W-A-Y W-I-T-H. It just can't get any clearer than that. If you look at the Hubble Telescope photos and see the universe -- they are incredible, speaking of the glory of God, His majesty. There is NO ONE like Him, that can check his hand. I cannot explain Him. I only know what He permits me to know. Good night everyone. Thanks, bmz, keep well. And you all, too.
You are speaking about Satan as your God.
You are not talking about the God of the Bible.
The God of the Bible is Tri-une.
So you are talking about the Muslims moon god called Allah.

Location hidden

#169889 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Easter means this:
This brings joy and a smile on your face knowing Christians are being murdered by Muslims for believing in the Holy Trinity,
No, it does not. I'm sure it does not bring a smile to many Muslims' faces either. Yet it doesn't sound you are too Christ-like to me, frankly. Did it bring a smile to your face during wars in the not-too-distant past when Catholic killed Catholic, and Protestant killed Protestant, etc.? Why don't we go there for a change? You just don't get the love of Christ yet. Do you really think God is going to continually accept lies taught in the name of religion forever?

Location hidden

#169890 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You talk out of your ass, you love the murdering of Christians by Muslims.
That's why you brought up that pagan meaning of Easter.
You want to start war.
You sound like those that accused Jesus, before and during his trial. How about peace for a change? How about truth? Why does it bother you that the truth of the background of the word Easter is spoken of? There is a war coming ... and it is not from man. God will settle this matter. God is a God of truth, not lies. Every crooked path will be made straight. Now goodnight, and think of God's greatness and how HE will settle matters, how He will cause all injustice to cease to the ends of the earth. Don't you believe that? Anyway, good night, and think of those things. I will, and be thankful for it.

Location hidden

#169891 Mar 30, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>No, it does not. I'm sure it does not bring a smile to many Muslims' faces either. Yet it doesn't sound you are too Christ-like to me, frankly. Did it bring a smile to your face during wars in the not-too-distant past when Catholic killed Catholic, and Protestant killed Protestant, etc.? Why don't we go there for a change? You just don't get the love of Christ yet. Do you really think God is going to continually accept lies taught in the name of religion forever?
Don't give your Christ like bull-crap sob story.
You never answer my questions to you.
Your referring to the past does not justify present day murder period.
So you you are speaking out of your ass.
You are being caught showing you are a militant activist.
Disguising your self as person of God.
Jesus warned about people like you in the Gospels.
You blasphemy God by using His Holy words to create strife posing as a person of God.

You are a shameful person.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169892 Mar 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Cataleptic body of Jesus?

Cataleptic body is never a dead body.
ROFL.

catalepsy (n)(Psychiatry): a state of prolonged rigid posture, occurring in hypnotic trances.

Jesus was not dead but appeared to be dead since his consciousness had come out of his body leaving it (body) inert as the term cataleptic body suggests. This is what I meant, fool.

However, during an OBE there always exists a fine force link between the cataleptic body and the disembodied consciousness so that entry into the body is made possible.

After 3 days in deep trance and in an OBE state the trance ended and his disembodied consciousness descended from its station outside the body and re-entered the body that revived and he then walked out the tomb.

Location hidden

#169893 Mar 30, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like those that accused Jesus, before and during his trial. How about peace for a change? How about truth? Why does it bother you that the truth of the background of the word Easter is spoken of? There is a war coming ... and it is not from man. God will settle this matter. God is a God of truth, not lies. Every crooked path will be made straight. Now goodnight, and think of God's greatness and how HE will settle matters, how He will cause all injustice to cease to the ends of the earth. Don't you believe that? Anyway, good night, and think of those things. I will, and be thankful for it.
Don't try using Scripture to put me down for calling you out as fraud.

Your meaning of God is not that of the Christian Bible,
You speak from your special bible from the cult you represent.

You are a militant activist seeking to cause strife and confrontation instead of speaking in one voice against the the evil in the world.

Instead of being a friend of Jesus Christ, you are an enemy of Jesus Christ.

Location hidden

#169895 Mar 30, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL.
catalepsy (n)(Psychiatry): a state of prolonged rigid posture, occurring in hypnotic trances.
Jesus was not dead but appeared to be dead since his consciousness had come out of his body leaving it (body) inert as the term cataleptic body suggests. This is what I meant, fool.
However, during an OBE there always exists a fine force link between the cataleptic body and the disembodied consciousness so that entry into the body is made possible.
After 3 days in deep trance and in an OBE state the trance ended and his disembodied consciousness descended from its station outside the body and re-entered the body that revived and he then walked out the tomb.
You have a great imagination.
unfortunately it has caused you to misrepresent the facts.
Jesus was pierced in his side, and the lost of blood caused his death before he was put in the tomb.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169896 Mar 30, 2013
Jehovah's Witness is a front for Free Masonry. Fritz Springmeir has exposed the devious people and the diabolical teachings of this Illuminati cult called the Jehovah's Witnesses. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169897 Mar 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

Jesus was pierced in his side, and the lost of blood caused his death before he was put in the tomb.
So what?

A mystic can easily arrest the flow of blood from a wound and besides Matthew bribed the Roman authorities to take Jesus down from the cross in 3 hours which was not too long for him to bleed to death. A person usually bleeds to death if he's nailed to the cross for 6 or more hours, I guess. This too - taking Jesus down from the cross in 3 hours - worked in Jesus' favor. Finally, after taking him down from the cross, the disciples and the mom of Jesus quickly applied healing herbs to his wounds and sealed the medicated wounds in bandages and only then was his cataleptic body placed in the tomb.

So, it's no surprise that Jesus survived death and as said earlier his disembodied consciousness that had left his body (via trance-OBE) re-entered his cataleptic body in 3 days and he then walked out of the tomb.

There's no mystery to the crucifixion, his so-called death and his revival.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169898 Mar 30, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't me that I am lying!
I really was NOT there.
Otherwise, produce proof that I was these.
Where was I, what was I doing?
rabbee: quit lying, even if you are not, mentally all here. you are still here in TheStory of The-Physical Creation thrice again aka-genesis.

and if you want to know, what you did twice before. then you still do not know, what you are doing now. as you are still making, all the same mistakes as twice before. with all your perverted assuming we all can't be, here in This-Story G-D is giving again.

delusional mental magic does not, actually physically get you out of this story from TheG-D of Only TheTorah. this is you second resurrection, and soon to be third death while still here in TheTorah for the third time.

the object of all, the enemies of G-D. is to give you with the illusion, that we are not all here in This-Story of The-Physical Creation just again from G-D. and so far they have fooled you, for three whole lifetimes. as you have never been resurrected, as anything or anyone else.

and we keep having to go through, this story over and over. because the whole world, rejects being here in IT from G-D again. which means your involved, in some kind of idolatry of other g-ds.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169899 Mar 30, 2013
Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene and had a son with her via sexual means. After reviving, Jesus left for India with his mom and a few trusted disciples, while his wife and son departed for Europe. The Jewish grave of Jesus' mother is in a place in Pakistan called Muree and Jesus' Jewish grave is in Rozabal in Kashmir. The descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene live in Spain and have the original copy of the Bible with them.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169900 Mar 30, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
Some things really do go against my grain.:-) Everything associated with false religion will be done away with. E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. That means -- that everything associated with what is displeasing to God in any form, shape, or sound -- will be D-O-N-E A-W-A-Y W-I-T-H. It just can't get any clearer than that. If you look at the Hubble Telescope photos and see the universe -- they are incredible, speaking of the glory of God, His majesty. There is NO ONE like Him, that can check his hand. I cannot explain Him. I only know what He permits me to know. Good night everyone. Thanks, bmz, keep well. And you all, too.
rabbee: yes and HaShem G-D, can remake it all over again. with or without all of you and your, very own grandmother of all. in this resurrected world thrice again, that has no comprehension of the full power of G-D, to consistently give this same story over and over. down to the first and last, very same resurrected molecules and atoms. and have no idea, of the precision control G-D has over the whole physical creation just again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Lusen 432,530
No Muslims died in Nepal EARTHQUAKE _ MIRACLE !... 21 min indian 24
love islam 2 hr Polaris 2
You will all accept islam (Oct '14) 2 hr Polaris 1,791
Live report from the Muslin Goat- a - Thon! 3 hr Yupp111 7
Four less. 3 hr Islam Forbids 3
News France Identifies Second Islamic State Militant... 4 hr Old Pom 12
Canadians converting to Islam 16 hr DXL 103
More from around the web