Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256284 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169102 Mar 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe's moral values are derived from his self desires.
Yes, Hugh is a big time pervert and a rotten human being who thinks he's a divine instrument on earth.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169103 Mar 23, 2013
DEAR SHAMMA,

Do you think BMZ (Singapore) is a crypto-Jew or a Zionist shill who's out here to stir up trouble among the Christians, Jews and Muslims?

How do you rate BMZ as a human being?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169104 Mar 23, 2013
DEAR SHAMMA,

Don't you think that the mad hatter Alex works as a lowly waiter or as a toilet cleaner in some London flop house?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169105 Mar 23, 2013
The name MUHAMMAD is derived from the Sanskrit word MAHAMADAY - noble or proud.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169106 Mar 23, 2013
The names El and Allaha are derived from the Sanskrit word Allah found in the Atharva Veda and Durga chants.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169107 Mar 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!
So, ditch the Church, ditch the Bible and go to the nearest Islamic centre and declare Shahadah.
See, you are suppose to listen to me, and let me teach you the Gospels.
Jesus Christ is Lord of Lord's, King of King's. The Son of God.
Amen.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169108 Mar 23, 2013
Kaaba is a Sanskrit-Dravidian word meaning Shiva Temple, while Kaabaali, in the same Sanskrit-Dravidian languages is a synonym for Shiva.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169109 Mar 23, 2013
Kabbalah is derived from the Vamachaari Tantra (Left-Handed Tantra).
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169110 Mar 23, 2013
Instead of teaching your beloved children shit from the religious books or making them observe sick rituals like shabbath, ramadhan, lent and others teach them about consciousness, energy, matter, eugenics, ecology, healthcare, nutrition, culture, meditation, compassion and equanimity. Learn these life-saving and life-uplifting esentials yourselves and be happy, peaceful, safe, healthy, productive and prosperous. I want everyone to maximize his or her potential by bringing out the best in him or in her and to aim for the highest good.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169111 Mar 23, 2013
essentials, not esentials.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169112 Mar 23, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Instead of teaching your beloved children shit from the religious books or making them observe sick rituals like shabbath, ramadhan, lent and others teach them about consciousness, energy, matter, eugenics, ecology, healthcare, nutrition, culture, meditation, compassion and equanimity. Learn these life-saving and life-uplifting esentials yourselves and be happy, peaceful, safe, healthy, productive and prosperous. I want everyone to maximize his or her potential by bringing out the best in him or in her and to aim for the highest good.
How much is your post worth in dollars and cents Joe?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#169113 Mar 23, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Hugh is a big time pervert and a rotten human being who thinks he's a divine instrument on earth.
funny
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#169114 Mar 23, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Hugh's a stinker.
Allow me to correct your misspelling it should have been THINKER and not STinker.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#169115 Mar 23, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you HughBe you are a great person.
Same goes for Muslims..if Muslims lie they are liars, if they steal they are thieves, if they rape they are rapists as sins violate the laws of God.
May God Bless you.
Peace.
God bless you too Alex with wisdom, knowledge and understanding especially of His words.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#169116 Mar 23, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh's got this warped personality and he's also got this huge ego of being a righteous person and his god's favorite devotee.
Besides, he's a sex perv.
I'd once entered his vibrations and was assaulted by a stench so bad that it made me want to throw up. That stench radiating from his distorted force field was the smell of sexual perversion. He's heavily into it.
what is sexual perversion?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#169117 Mar 23, 2013
JOEL wrote:
HUGH,
Hate is tooooo strong a word to use.
Think it over.
Disagree, I HATE all Christians.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169118 Mar 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
But the subtle beasts of the dry and barren fields, eating sand in the desert, did change Yahshuah to Yehoshuah, Yeshua, Yeshu, Iesous, Jhesus and ended up with Jesus and yet they always remained liars. Right, Rabbee?
rabbee: well whatever! but they did change the word for Redemption in eevreet, to some word that does not even mean redemption in any language.

not only that but they altered Benee Adam to mean son of man, instead of Son of Adam. when they do not even, mean the same thing.

seems like they have only, altered names true to G-D in scripture. they hardly ever alter their names, as not true to G-D as if their own scripture.

so that now The Only True unaltered Scripture left, now is called The-Torah Scroll. with none of the alleged, translations of it to be considered as trustworthy.

don't know what the world for Redemption is in Arabic, but on thing i am certain of - it ain't jesus either.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169119 Mar 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree, I HATE all Christians.
rabbee: so you hate all of the about 2bilion non-Christians, who call themselves as Christians? but as for me, i probably would not hate a Christian. if i could actually even find one, who really is messiah like. but so far, everybody has lied to me.

so far it is impossible, to find even one only true example. and it is rather annoying, for some one who is not even close to being messiah like, to call themselves christian.

and if attending, a church, synagogue, or mosque, cave does not make one true to G-D. they must all be missing the point, is being true to G-D. rather than a place, where liars of a common feather flock together.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169120 Mar 23, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: a pervert is anyone, who is not true to G-D. here in this Story, of ThePhysical Creation just again. and so far that is all of you, following the more subtle than any other beast of the fields again. so far there is not one, person true to G-D here in TheLiving Torah Happening again. just like the last two Torot Times, you all help the devil flood the whole earth.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169121 Mar 23, 2013
well if you do not know, how that same old devil tricked you all and your grandmother the last two Torot times.

well then he has just, done it to you all again. but that's what you get, for not being here in The Living Torah, G-D is still giving again.

and you all and yo mama again, did not believe G-D. that mr lizard lips, really is that sneaky. so sneaky, you all don't even know he is actually here again in The Torah. got ya all wrong again, but he still gotcha all 100% wrong again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Actual photo of rabbeen al jihads MOTHER 2 min Say NO to islam 5
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Faith 518,742
News North Texas Mosque Welcomes Public In to Learn ... 1 hr Khan 16
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 3 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2,362
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... (Aug '16) 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 519
ALLAH's SUNNI JESUS SHIITE WHY? 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 18
Is it compulsory for the Muslim WOMEN to shave ... (Oct '07) 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 362
More from around the web