Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
158,001 - 158,020 of 201,201 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not as rich as you indians (this is for the consumption of colonic!!)....so we clean our own toilets.
But you do eat some rubbish spicy food and you do need help to clean yours i guess...lol
You stated you would have ignored me, but yet you keep refering to me so many times and always on the same issue... money.

It's not a secret you are not well off, so it's totally useless that now you play with Joel, showing off your poor attempt to prove that everytime you passed for poor was only for joke.

We know you are really poor.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
So, during the last 2000 if these leaders of your religion were not lead by the Holy Spirit, who were the real leaders? Where has this mystical body been?
The leaders of God's Catholic Church are infallible in matters of faith and morals. This does not mean they are impeccable. The Catechism of the Catholic Church was given us by God through His Church, point out where she teaches these atrocities committed by some of her members are in accordance with her teachings. The atrocities committed by muslims can be found in their koran.
Buford Pusser

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Contradictions in the Qur'an

Internal contradictions: Verses contradicting each other or the laws of logic
http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/#...

External errors: Verses contradicting the facts of history or science

Verses contradicting the earlier revelations
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee..Muslims are not desperate for any person to become Muslim.
I am challenging the Christians about their lies because I was a Christian and I know what those issues are.
Perhaps our challenges may lead us to your path...who knows..
Peace.
rabbee: and so also are they, challenging your lies. in this case, you are right because christians are wrong. and chrisitans are right because you are wrong. and two wrongs, still does not make one right.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Religion is faith.
But yet you said "Fascinating that this man was able to reason through the heresy of islam to see the truth"

Dont be coy. We can see through you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Fisrt, try answering the questions. Do you know what is Passover? If so, are you planning to keep it?
Starting Monday night.

Where did your church come up with the idea that pesach starts on Sunday night? Dont they know how to read a calendar?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, I guess that they got it wrong.
Sunday night is erev pesach. But pesach starts the following night.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated you would have ignored me, but yet you keep refering to me so many times and always on the same issue... money.
It's not a secret you are not well off, so it's totally useless that now you play with Joel, showing off your poor attempt to prove that everytime you passed for poor was only for joke.
We know you are really poor.
hey fool...you are the jobless italian fascist who lives in a country thats going down a plug hole or three....!
I have already issued a simple challenge to you and instead of accepting it like a man you wriggle out of it, being a spineless coward.
Pizza boy, I don't need your approval or confirmation.
I was referring to you...but not talking to you.
Now go away pizza boy...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus suffered, died and was buried. He laid in the tomb for three days and rose back to life under His own power. Forty days after rising from the dead He ascended into Heaven from where He will come to judge the living and the dead! Praise be to our Lord and God, Jesus the Christ!!!
lol...
You claim that your BJ=god
Then you say your god suffered!!

Let's repeat your COMICAL mantra...by substituting god for bj!

god suffered, died and was buried. god laid in the tomb for three days and rose back to life under His own power. Forty days after rising from the dead god ascended into Heaven from where god will come to judge the living and the dead! Praise be to our lord and god, god the Christ!!!

pathetic liar. GOD NEVER DIES

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The leaders of God's Catholic Church are infallible in matters of faith and morals. This does not mean they are impeccable. The Catechism of the Catholic Church was given us by God through His Church, point out where she teaches these atrocities committed by some of her members are in accordance with her teachings. The atrocities committed by muslims can be found in their koran.
And the atrocities by the Catholic church can be found in civil lawsuits.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally clueless skeptic.
You disagree with EVERYTHING Jesus stood for!
He NEVER wanted you to worship him because he was just a man.
You refuse to believe him and continue to insult him by worshipping the poor chap.
When do you worship God Alex?
Do you know how to worship God Alex?
Tell me how you Worship God Alex??

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are perfect human beings just like Muslims that never did anything wrong, or ever harmed anyone, is that right Frijoles?
Buford Pusser

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

For the international readers:

Contradictions in the Qur'an

Internal contradictions: Verses contradicting each other or the laws of logic

External errors: Verses contradicting the facts of history or science

Verses contradicting the earlier revelations
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
These atrocities were not by the Catholic Church but by people who fell short of their calling in Christ Jesus; our Lord and our God.

The atrocities committed by muslims are part of the teachings of the koran.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
These atrocities were not by the Catholic Church but by people who fell short of their calling in Christ Jesus; our Lord and our God.
Actually it was the official Catholic church. They covered it up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jews are perfect human beings just like Muslims that never did anything wrong, or ever harmed anyone, is that right Frijoles?
You can dish it out but you cant take it.

Face it. Your church is full of pedophiles and all you do about it is blame Muslims. Weak.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was the official Catholic church. They covered it up.
Where do you find what they did in the teachings of the Catholic Church? The cover ups were the failures of human beings and not the Catholic Church. We are all called to be new creations in Christ, but sadly very few live up to this calling.

More media attention is given to the relatively few cases of cover ups, given the number of priests, then is given to the abuses islam imposes on women: rapes, FGM, acid thrown in the faces of school girls, women being stoned to death, women stoned for being raped. How about the homosexuals being hung, Christian churches being burnt, Christians be killed, tortured and imprisoned in islamic countries. Why are these atrocities not covered by the News media?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you've said it a third time. No, they were not called Jews/Israelites. They were not Jews before the giving of the law.
As they said in the book "The Client", "You must be stupid, stupid, stupid."
Son, you must be an IDIOT or a JACKASS. I am more than aware that the word Jews was coined by men and long long after the giving of the law. I used Jews for communication purposes ONLY and this has been explained to you many times.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you've said it a third time. No, they were not called Jews/Israelites. They were not Jews before the giving of the law.
As they said in the book "The Client", "You must be stupid, stupid, stupid."
Eric---Now you've said it a third time.

HughBe--- Try answering the question.

which sentence comes before the other one? Is it 1 or 2?

1.Do YOU understand that the people were called JEWS/Israelites?

2.Do you understand that they were Jews before the giving of the law?

Eric--- No, they were NOT called Jews/Israelites. They were not Jews before the giving of the law.

HughBe--- Repeat after me, oh what a FOOL am I. Do it many times until it sinks in that you are a FOOL among other things.

YOU just said that they were NOT called Israelites and that is a BLATANT LIE.

YOU are without excuse as I have given you citations that plainly says that they were.

"And Pharaoh sent, and, behold, there was not one of the cattle of the ISRAELITES dead" Exodus 9:7

Now Eric, having read the text above tell me the name used for the people. Note, use the word found in the text and not one taken from your imaginary world. Is the word ISRAELITES?

Learn and understand your spiritual progenitor pharaoh called them Israelites BEFORE the exodus. So STOP your LIES.

Another example, "And ISRAEL dwelt in the land of Egypt, in the country of Goshen; and THEY had possessions therein, and grew, and multiplied exceedingly." Genesis 47:27

Were the people called ISRAEL before the exodus?

Einstein explain the two passages and reconcile them with your LIE that they were NOT called Israel or Israelites prior to the exodus.

Are Israelites the same as the Children of Israel?

What are the most used words in the Tanach for the Israelites?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow your logic is mind boggling.
At least I admitted that when I said "Even though they were technically and more properly Israelites, I don't think the term was used," I was incorrect that the term was not used. More than what you and Shamma do.
Eric---Wow your logic is mind boggling.

HughBe--- Correct and it is so for the simple and the average. Therefore, I understand your challenges.

Let me try again to simplify it for you.

1.Eric ---Actually they weren't. They WERE HEBREWS at this time.

2.Eric --I actually did a search and the term ISRAELITE is used.

3. HughBe--- Clearly, you are acknowledging that they were called Israelites.

Do YOU understand your own words? I hardly think so.

Now I spoke in terms of JEWS/Israelites. In other words I was using the words interchangeably and I did it for communication purposes since in the age that we live in Jews are the most used word.

Get it? I hardly think so. Take it as your Home Work assignment and STUDY the wisdom which keeps going over your head.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 13 min topgirl 364,204
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 21 min Pskak 50,112
Vermont restaurant removes - bacon' sign after ... 59 min jinxi 27
1400 Children Raped in ONE Town in Britain 1 hr jinxi 37
Hindu Scholar converts to Islam. (Aug '13) 1 hr ZAID 47
Falling in love with a doctor 1 hr Rusty Tin Can 6
MM: Is ISIS Sent by God ? 2 hr Mujahid 33
DY: Violence in Qur'an v Bible 3 hr Ravenclaw 25
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••