Ans.Let me highlight few key points here:
1)The main point was how it was possible to WARQA to identify the angel having no clue?
2)Muhammad and his mental illness was just an option since a angel that doesn't introduce himself, scare him to death, and give uncompleted message, it's weird to believe, so either he made things up or he suffered of some mental illness. Even if someone suffers of mental illness it does not mean he's not smart.
3) Your challenge doesn't make any sense. For a Muslim Quran is perfect, for a Christian the Bible is perfect for a Lakers supporter the Lakers is the dream team. Each of you think to be right, but all fail to see the flaws of its own book or team ect. Any of you fall in subjectivism. In fact the Quran is a pretty mediocre book.
4) You have no explained how come chapter 95th, that according to you and/or Islamic history, was the first revelation and is not put on the first chapter?
The fact you have no addressed your answer to any of the points I made in my post, and the fact you changed the argument with the baseless challenge is a sign you prove I was right then
01. It is as they say "drowning man clutching at straws". It seems now that Islam survives on the testimony of this WARAQA. It was his opinion, next time the angel came, he revealed his identity. There ends the episode.
02. And how much knowledge YOU have how an angel speaks to a Prophet? Have you had any encounter? It is you who are sick and not our prophet.
03. Quran throws a challenge that "if you are in any doubt about Quran (i.e. who is its author) then bring even one chapter like it"
This challenge of Quran is still standing? This is a living proof of Quran's origin?
Did any other book in the world made such claim and what was its worth?
People make claims about their scriptures from themselves and there is no end to it. Why we should take any one's claims at their face value?
04. Quran's order of recitation was decided by the Prophet and it was not in Chronological order.
I do not answer all questions, because people put too many remarks and too many questions in one post.
Best way is to ask a single question in one post, so you get direct reply.
Just look at your post, how many points you have raised and how many questions you have asked.
Who is to blame, me or you?