Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256382 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#163999 Feb 16, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
1. When Jesus disappeared it did not cause a physical change on the lives of the Jews.
So there was no deceiving them.
2. It didn't belong to the fish either.
The fish had no use for the coin, and most likely was happy that it was taken from it.
3. No, Jesus was fulfilling the will of the Father, and in those times it was not the proper time to reveal his identity.
THE POINT IS THAT JESUS DECEIVED THE JEWS AND THE FATHER DECEIVED BOTH, JESUS AND THE JEWS.

Regarding your item 3, it was then not prudent of your deceiving God to have sent him at all. He should not have deceived Jesus and the Jews.

That, in those times it was not the proper time to reveal his identity, is a horrible, foolish, lame excuse and rubbish!!!

bmz

Location hidden

#164000 Feb 16, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But the Muslim Allah has a partner in Muhammad.
Muhammad: Co-Possessor of the World
Astonishingly, Muhammad is said to co-own the planet since it says in a hadith that the entire earth belongs to both Allah AND him:
VI: Expelling the Jews from the Arabian peninsula
'Umar said that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "We will let you remain in that as long as Allah lets you remain there."
2996. It is related that Abu Hurayra said, "While we were in the mosque, the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, came out and said,‘Go to the Jews.’ We went out until we came to the house of al-Midras. He said,‘Become Muslim and you will be safe. Know that the earth belongs to Allah AND His Messenger. I want to expel you from this land. Whoever of you has some property should sell it. However, the earth belongs to Allah AND His Messenger.’" (Aisha Bewley, Sahih Collection of al-Bukhari, Chapter 63. Chapters on the Jizya and Truces; *; bold, capital and underline emphasis ours)
This, perhaps, explains why the Quran speaks of Allah restoring to his messenger the plunder and possessions of the peoples:
And whatever Allah restored to His Messenger from them you did not press forward against it any horse or a riding camel but Allah gives authority to His messengers against whom He pleases, and Allah has power over all things. Whatever Allah has restored to His Messenger from the people of the towns, it is for Allah AND for the Messenger, and for the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer, so that it may not be a thing taken by turns among the rich of you, and whatever the Messenger gives you, accept it, and from whatever he forbids you keep back, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is severe in retributing (evil): S. 59:6-7
It makes perfect sense to speak of restoring the property of others to Muhammad since all that the people possess actually belong to him seeing that he is a co-possessor of the earth and everything within it.
And because the earth belongs entirely to Muhammad his followers have been given permission to pray wherever they feel like:
Allah the Muslim god is a pagan god.
Don't bullshit, please! Your triune God is a monstrosity, an absurdity and an abomination. Even Jesus will not associate himself with that God.

bmz

Location hidden

#164001 Feb 16, 2013
uhuh wrote:
the greatest deceiver
is a god who pretended to die in public execution, knowing full well (omniscient) that he cannot die
even did some play-acting, "my God, my God, why have you abandon me?" lol
he waited 3 days to come out of the tomb to end the charade
Right.

I call that charade a well-managed stage show to let Jesus flee. Thanks, uhuh

bmz

Location hidden

#164002 Feb 16, 2013
Acts 3:13

Jesus, the Servant

"The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus, the one whom you delivered and disowned in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release Him."

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164003 Feb 16, 2013
In a day like these.
http://www.johnecoleman.org/
Batman is Allllah

Fremont, CA

#164004 Feb 16, 2013
100000000000000000000000000000 00000 of gods in world...

allllllah is one of 10000000000000000000s of gods in world...

Only true god is Batman

100000000000000000000000000000 0000s of gods in Free world.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#164005 Feb 16, 2013
Batman is Allllah wrote:
100000000000000000000000000000 00000 of gods in world...
allllllah is one of 10000000000000000000s of gods in world...
Only true god is Batman
100000000000000000000000000000 0000s of gods in Free world.
That makes about as much sense as what Muslim's post.

Location hidden

#164006 Feb 16, 2013
who is Jesus?
Find out who He is.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#164007 Feb 17, 2013
i have found agreat link talking about islam

http://www.fiqhenglish.com/ #

Location hidden

#164008 Feb 17, 2013
The second coming of Jesus.

bmz

Location hidden

#164009 Feb 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
The second coming of Jesus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TVaGazScBb0XX
Some one commented: Wicked charlatan.&#65279;

I have to agree.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164010 Feb 17, 2013
Cheer up...Sunday and...
This Choir boy confessed to Father O'Leary.."Oh Father I have been naughty".
Shocked father demanded know..
"Was it with June from 20 Sea View? "No father"
"Was it with Sarah from 42 Hill Street?" "No Father"...

"Oh for Ch**st's sake, was it with Dirty Gerty from Number Thirty Missionary Estate?" ..."May be Father!"...

"Alright me boy...I guess your are forgiven if you say 1000 Hail Marys but you can't get off lightly...you are banned from Choir practice for a month"... "Awwww, no...oh ok thank you father".

When his friends asked him what happened he said, "Father O'Leary gave me 3 darn good leads to heaven and a month off to follow up on them!!!"

lol..........
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164011 Feb 17, 2013
Gospel of Clueless Johns: Chapter 4...

Drink my Honey, honey.....BJ to/by BJ
..Chasing off all the mates to shop without giving them even a drop of water...catching lonely woman..teasing her...insulting her chastity...making sure husband is not at home...

Come off it!!!...This is definitely a dodgy "insertion" by evil writers...LOL

7 There came a woman of Samaria to draw water. Jesus said to her,“Give Me a drink.”(YUMMY HONEY!!!)

8 For His disciples had gone away into the city to buy food.

9 Therefore the Samaritan woman said to Him,“How is it that You, being a Jew, ask me for a drink since I am a Samaritan woman?”(For Jews have no dealings with Samaritans...NO MARRIAGE.NO SEX...)

10 Jesus answered and said to her,“If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you,‘Give Me a drink,’ you would have asked Him, and He would have given you LIVING (TADPOLE)WATER.”

11 She said to Him,“Sir, You have nothing to draw with and the well is deep; where then do You get that living water?

12 “You are not greater than our father Jacob, are You, who gave us the well, and drank of it himself and his sons and his cattle?”

13 Jesus answered and said to her,“Everyone who drinks of this water will thirst again;

14 but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but THE WATER that I will give him will become IN HIM (LOINS...WHERE ELSE...??) a well of water springing up to eternal life (THROUGH HIS PUMP!!).”

15 The woman said to Him,“Sir, give me THIS WATER (YUMMY), so I will not be thirsty nor come ALL THE WAY here to draw.”

16 He said to her,“Go, call your husband and come here.”(OLD MAN NOT HOME??)

17 The woman answered and said,“I have no husband.” Jesus said to her,“You have correctly said,‘I have no husband’; (ARE YOU SURE...HE IS NOT UNDER THE BED JUST IN CASE?)

18 for you have had five husbands, and the one whom you now have is not your husband; this you have said truly.”(OOPS I MADE A BOOBOO...BUT I COVER UP BY SAYING.. YOU SPOKE THE TRUTH!!!)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164012 Feb 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
who is Jesus?
Find out who He is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MIqRH1XBw5MXX
THIS IS NOT HIM?
Gospel of Clueless Johns: Chapter 4...

Drink my Honey, honey.....BJ to/by BJ
..Chasing off all the mates to shop without giving them even a drop of water...catching lonely woman..teasing her...insulting her chastity...making sure husband is not at home...

Come off it!!!...This is definitely a dodgy "insertion" by evil writers...LOL

7 There came a woman of Samaria to draw water. Jesus said to her,“Give Me a drink.”(YUMMY HONEY!!!)

8 For His disciples had gone away into the city to buy food.

9 Therefore the Samaritan woman said to Him,“How is it that You, being a Jew, ask me for a drink since I am a Samaritan woman?”(For Jews have no dealings with Samaritans...NO MARRIAGE.NO SEX...)

10 Jesus answered and said to her,“If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you,‘Give Me a drink,’ you would have asked Him, and He would have given you LIVING (TADPOLE)WATER.”

11 She said to Him,“Sir, You have nothing to draw with and the well is deep; where then do You get that living water?

12 “You are not greater than our father Jacob, are You, who gave us the well, and drank of it himself and his sons and his cattle?”

13 Jesus answered and said to her,“Everyone who drinks of this water will thirst again;

14 but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but THE WATER that I will give him will become IN HIM (LOINS...WHERE ELSE...??) a well of water springing up to eternal life (THROUGH HIS PUMP!!).”

15 The woman said to Him,“Sir, give me THIS WATER (YUMMY), so I will not be thirsty nor come ALL THE WAY here to draw.”

16 He said to her,“Go, call your husband and come here.”(OLD MAN NOT HOME??)

17 The woman answered and said,“I have no husband.” Jesus said to her,“You have correctly said,‘I have no husband’; (ARE YOU SURE...HE IS NOT UNDER THE BED JUST IN CASE?)

18 for you have had five husbands, and the one whom you now have is not your husband; this you have said truly.”(OOPS I MADE A BOOBOO...BUT I COVER UP BY SAYING.. YOU SPOKE THE TRUTH!!!)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#164013 Feb 17, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The alleged Word and his Father.
Satan was a joint effort and a special creation by the Father and the Son. They were bored, so they created something for fun and the fun cost the son his life.
According to Quran Allah have created everything.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164014 Feb 17, 2013
Why did the Pope resign...
He says " I want a woman or two hundred before I die of boredom....heaven here before heaven there!"
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164015 Feb 17, 2013
bmz wrote:
Acts 3:13
Jesus, the Servant
"The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus, the one whom you delivered and disowned in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release Him."
You can only attack Christianity for islam cannot stand on its own merit. iran confiscated Buddha statues out of fear people will see how empty islam is an leave it. Christians stand on Jesus Christ their rock, while islam stands on sinking sand. What positive can you say about islam? It offers slavery to a community ruled by barbarians. An imam in egpyt recently stated there would not be an islam if there was no death pentalty for leave it.

Now how can you claim your koran is the same as the original koran when you do not have the original koran written on leaves, stones, bones, etc?
Shear power

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#164016 Feb 17, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Although this is true, but that's the way men called and divided the seas.
I want to see the Muslims came up with an exhaustive answer about the 7 earths and 7 heavens.
If you will answer me that the same way men called and divided the seas, Muslims did with earths and heavens then I have to suggest you to read the Quran.
Meantime I wait for a Muslim to give the answer.
what human beings have researched and found about this universe is very very little today scientists say that billions of solar systems make up a galaxy and billions of galaxies make up the universe but in august 2012 they made an astonishing discovery there are many million universes!!! so all those universe make up what?
the story is like a blind man holding on to the elephants trunk and saying elephant looks like a snake since it twists and turns but a man who has seen the elephant will know what he is thinking of the elephant is wrong same way dude we humans dont know many many things about the universe and beyond but some foolish people (like you) tend to use partially known things what NASA say and try to compare it with the quran remember the quran is superior to science what it says is true and will remain true.
shall i give you a challenge you ask us to prove whether the 7 heavens and 7 earths exists can you disprove that these things dont exist

bmz

Location hidden

#164017 Feb 17, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You can only attack Christianity for islam cannot stand on its own merit. iran confiscated Buddha statues out of fear people will see how empty islam is an leave it. Christians stand on Jesus Christ their rock, while islam stands on sinking sand. What positive can you say about islam? It offers slavery to a community ruled by barbarians. An imam in egpyt recently stated there would not be an islam if there was no death pentalty for leave it.
Now how can you claim your koran is the same as the original koran when you do not have the original koran written on leaves, stones, bones, etc?
I just wanted to show what the disciples thought of him.

None considered him God. Each considered him a SERVANT of God.
Shear power

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#164018 Feb 17, 2013
A few of the many versus in the quran which speaks of the universe

"And He is Who has made the stars for you that you might follow the right way thereby in the darkness of the land and the sea." Surat Al-Anaam (The Cattle)

Have We not made the earth an expanse, and the mountains as pegs?" Surat Al-Naba (The Announcement).

everything is gliding along smoothly in its orbit.

Allah is He Who raised up the heavens without any pillars that you can see. Then He settled Himself on the Throne. And He pressed the sun and the moon into service. All pursue their course until an appointed time. He regulates it all. He clearly explains the Signs, that you may have a firm belief in the meeting with your Lord.13

He merges the night into the day, and He merges the day into the night. And He has pressed into service the sun and the moon; each one runs its course to an appointed term. Such is Allah, your Lord; His is the kingdom, and those whom you call upon beside Allah own not even a whit.15

And the sun is constantly moving in the direction of its ultimate abode of rest. This is the decree of the Almighty, the All-Knowing.17

And He it is Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon; everything gliding along in orbit.1

And the heaven We created with might, and indeed We are (its) expander.”(Quran 51:47)

Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, then We separated them, and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?”(Quran 21:30)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump: Disaster to America (Oct '15) 1 hr Khan 61
Einsteins theories prove Muhammad fooled people... (Feb '16) 2 hr Einstein Nukes 28
As Violent Medina verses cancel Peaceful Mecca... 2 hr Einstein Nukes 20
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr Faith Michigan 507,902
I am a Hindu girl in love with a Muslim boy (Jan '14) 3 hr Mujahid 153
Eight Muslims Beat British Teen Unconscious 3 hr Faith Michigan 9
News When Jews and Muslims really speak to each other 4 hr Jews are honorable 1
More from around the web