Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 255962 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163885 Feb 16, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot!!
God does not come down to kill israelites you dumbass...
God gets others to do it!
READ the Tanach you nutcase..
But you may have some redeeming qualities...you did challenge the Jewish view of the non Jewish "world"..good for you!
rabbee: oh! just like G-D, gets muslems to not only kill each other but others to do it for them too? but then their are times, G-D does actually DoThis Also. it's all in, TheTorah!

and G-D always visits with TheHisSon adam, just like THEY did already again. do you really think, this is going to ever change? here in TheSame Story, of ThePhysical Creation again. when it has never changed, for thousands and thousands of previous third or fourth times before. you have the choice, to be sane here in TheTorah with G-D, or insane with your not being here in IT against G-D. and you have all, already stipulated that you have all chosen to be with, the same old not here in TheTorah beast again. when i can assure you from G-D, that same old devil is actually here again. and it is again, too late for you all to help prevent him from decieving your grandmother again with all your help.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163886 Feb 16, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it wrong?
rabbee: because what happens, because this whole world is not true to G-D. would not be happening, had you all of actually been true to G-D here in TheTorah. so all the hell we get, from G-D for not being true to HIM. in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation again, is on our own heads from the subtle beasts fields. because you all believe in the talking not here in TheTorah critters, rather than G-D here in TheTorah.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#163887 Feb 16, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ignorant person...
Moses did NOT give Law to you!!
He gave Law to HIS people..
He made sure MANY innocent women and children were MURDERED..
But you are too brainwashed to understand this.
Just ask the Jews!
You are using their stolen books.
They keep telling you and you ignore them and KILL them if they object!!!
Allah confirms his relationship with the likes of Moses and Jesus.
Moses made many "godlike" decisions.
You really ought to get a new brain.
Also you realise that BJ is just a villager in hiding who failed miserably as a JEWISH messiah. He was rejected by them.
You choose to give him all the power in the universe without his say so!!!
pathetic.
islam has nothing in common with Judaism or Christianity. Only thing it has in common are the names islam stole from Judaism and Christianity to give it an air of acceptablity. Scholars should re-define heathen as those religion that are neither Judaism or Christianity.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163888 Feb 16, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Chronicles 13:15-18.......
How about OT that is MORE ACCEPTABLE to a BUNCH OF LOSERS like you YOU?
15 and the men of Judah raised the battle cry. When the men of Judah raised the battle cry, ALLAH routed Jeroboam and all Israel before Abijah and Judah.&#8239;
16 So the Israelites fled before Judah, and ALLAH handed them over to them.&#8239;
17 Then Abijah and his people struck them with a mighty blow, and 500,000 choice men of Israel were killed.
18 The Israelites were subdued at that time. The Judahites succeeded because they depended on ALLAH, the God of their ancestors.
NOW YOU CAN BLAME ALLAH FOR BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF ISRAELITES!!!
WHAT ARE YOU? AN IDOT!!!
rabbee: well how come, your all-h is doing such a good job killing muslems today than jews? hypocrite!!!

how can you turn such a blind eye, and see only when it is jews who are not being killed at the moment for not being true to G-D??? you see only yesterday, and not actually today. you denounce the truth of today, for the sake of your prejudiced lying. since mslems are dying now, at an alarming rate. it is your falt, for being against G-D too. you are not living in TheReality, here in scripture in TheHappening. G-D could turn this around inbetween the blink of an eye. but you all, refuse to repent also. you would rather help, murder all of your muslem brothers than repent.
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#163889 Feb 16, 2013
according to the Sages,

seeing Ishmael "mocking" baby Isaac, stepmom Sarah gave him the evil eye he fell sick with fever and stomach pain (Bereshit Rabbah)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163890 Feb 16, 2013
MAAT wrote:
For all the obvious reasons. Do not kill.
And jewish ritual still has a day where they recall being silly in thinking g-d even wanted that. We have free-will and are asked to reason for ourselves what is just. The Law -torah points to using reason...not just blind faith. Also in deciding what laws are having priority.
Comparable the fiqh as used in Islam.
Church law is a bit harder to find.
Numbers 16 however also makes the point of who rules with permission of the g-d.
I'll grant you that. But the hyperbole and attribution is obvious.
It's not a lamb,(which was a replacement of no concern, as in not having the same meaning as taking a human life.) that needs slaughtering in the form of Mithra/jesus imagery to laud the new world order.
rabbee: this world does not even, know the difference between murder and killing. nor should any killing, be done with a joyfull heart. because if it is done, with a joyfull heart it is always murder.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163891 Feb 16, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
COMMENT ON THIS..........
PERSIA HAD A LOT TO DO WITH THIS!!
The Pharisees constituted a religious Order of singular influence in the history of civilization. Judaism, Christianity, and Mohammedanism all derive from this ancient Palestinian Society; and through their influence in the preservation and advancement of learning, it has become the cornerstone of modern civilization. Even Buddhism and Confucianism, which alone among other religions can compare with it in depth of ethical teaching, fall far short of it in the spread of their doctrines. Fully half of the world adheres to Pharisaic faiths; only one fourth as many people follow Confucius, and less than one sixth as many are Buddhists.
rabbee: i do not care how many divided houses, you all have from the devil. a divided house here in TheTorah, is not ever mine with ONE G-D. TheFATHER and i, are ONE in agreement. no matter how many of you, are not one with me here in ThisStory of Physical Creation again. WE are neither, republican pharasee or democrat sadoocee. for a divided house, does not invite unity. no more than a divided language, invites unity.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163892 Feb 16, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163893 Feb 16, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
huh?
This discussion is getting ludicrous,
I'm gone do something else.
nah! lonestar, i think they have gone plaid :)>
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163894 Feb 16, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..
That buford idiot was accusing Allah of attacking Israelites!
So I have taken "his" books and given him Allah!
Fair dos?
lol..........
rabbee: how does this relate, to the good job you all-h is doing in syria, egypt, iran, afaghanistan, libia today? and how many of you muslem brothers of all-h, that perished in the iran iraq war? oh geez, don't tell me are making the same mistake of other g-ds as the jews have? as the hypocrites, refuse to see and admit this reality. do you really care, what your not being true to G-D is doing to your muslem brothers?

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#163895 Feb 16, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
This story is not even in the koran but just wishful thinking on the part of muslims. It points to the shaky ground on which islam is built.
Or to influence by the eastern church which differs on crucial points with the western church.

By the way, Baal had a son called Jesub. His mother was Mari hAnat.
Baal died and was resurrected.
Talk about prototypes.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#163896 Feb 16, 2013
uhuh wrote:
"wa ja'alnaha rujuman li al-shayatin" (Quran 67:5)
to see the "missiles"
we have to first be able to see jinn flying in deep space light years away through a super telescope
only then can we watch them get zapped by stellar flares streaking from nearby stars
The jinn are probably equipped with some form of Romulan cloaking technology, so that even if they DID get pulverized to smithereens by intergalactic "missiles," no one would ever know it, which is a crying shame, logically speaking.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163897 Feb 16, 2013
Buford wrote:
Mental Blockhead form Singapore is TURD.
rabbee: you seem to of left, yourself out of that mental blockhead catagory. out of about 7billion mental blockheads, not here in this world from G-D again. well at least i have, job security from G-D. for the rest of eternity, here in TheTorah agains. even if i cannot say the same, for all you and your grandmother you all helped decieve again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163898 Feb 16, 2013
MAAT wrote:
What made the romans so reprehensible.
The very fact that they did believe in human sacrifice.
If a high official was on his deathbed a two/fight would be organised where on man was supposed to die) so fight to the death' and the other would be sacrificed.
Also mithraism has blood elements as does cybele and the gang of Gath -Gawd. Al enemies of YHWH as well as f.i. Baal Hamolech.
The ancient greeks believed that which was named would exist forever. As an old magic theme present in many cultures. So also a remembered name of a person or concept.
rabbee: well the whole world then, including the alleged as jew. not being true to G-D, here in TheTorah again. probably did not help, make G-D a happy camper. you know, the very same thing the world is still doing today, with not being here in TheTorah.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#163899 Feb 16, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
This story is not even in the koran but just wishful thinking on the part of muslims. It points to the shaky ground on which islam is built.
Paul the deluded....unless you are a Jew or a member of house Israel by BLOOD, Isaac has nothing to do with you!!
your mangod is a failed jewish messiah...
Isaac has nothing to do with you!!
Stop stealing Jewish books and killing them!
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#163900 Feb 16, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you seem to of left, yourself out of that mental blockhead catagory. out of about 7billion mental blockheads, not here in this world from G-D again. well at least i have, job security from G-D. for the rest of eternity, here in TheTorah agains. even if i cannot say the same, for all you and your grandmother you all helped decieve again.
I didn't help deceive my grandmother, you totally crazy person.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#163901 Feb 16, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: this world does not even, know the difference between murder and killing. nor should any killing, be done with a joyfull heart. because if it is done, with a joyfull heart it is always murder.
Adding or extracting or twisting torah is also murder.
It's the only 'proof' of G-d. Who is just as much a person.
The rule is that you may always extend the definition G-d gave but never diminish the Law.

Basicly you are free to question any and everything, explore, Doubt. All part and package.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163902 Feb 16, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That Jesus is God is already a big lie. It doesn't matter if it was from Satan or the Church. It is still a lie.
It is a lie simply because Jesus never said, "I am the Son of God" or "I am God in flesh" or "I am God" or "I am the Father".
This was all concocted by confused ignorant fools of the distant yore, who were all foreigners.
Either you accept what your own scripture says or accept that the scripture is wrong and the Church fathers were right.
For us, you are all wrong either way. Christianity was not built upon "Peter the rock" in Israel but on pebbles scattered throughout Greece, Turkey and Rome.
If you want to discuss your Bible with me, you can exchange short posts.
rabbee: well you could not of waited, till the last day again before you said that? when i can assure you, here in TheTorah again. G-D is going to put, the both of them in charge again as your G-d? cause this same story is still not over, untill the fat lady sings again. no matter how rude, you have all been duing the opera.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#163903 Feb 16, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was deleted for pointing out what shamma has said!!!
He is accusing Jesus of messing up the prophecy of The Torah!!!
REAd carefully!!! what filled?? lol..
rabbee: yes you have all forgot, about G-D'S promise to adam and his mate. about having to return, and do this all over again. because their grandchildren, helped their grandmother fail. just like you all have, helped her fail again. no matter how well, you have all learned how to misintreped everthing again with the devils. and with muslems being, high on jinns and so-da again.
Ali

Pretoria, South Africa

#163904 Feb 16, 2013
The system of Documentary Hypothesis, Form Criticism and similar studies undertaken by the true Christian theologians, etc, has long ago settled the Canon of the Bible, both OT and NT.

MUQ coming up with the Gospel of Barnabus is hillarious!!! We all know it is a forgery of about 1709 AD written by Fra Marino, a defrocked Catholic monk.

bmz talking absolute twaddle about the "Word" having no understanding of Biblican words. Also stating bald-faced that "Jesus is God" is a lie! Who told you so? Prove it! Jesus said, "Before Abraham was, I AM." The "I AM" is the name God gave to Moses. The Jews knew what it meant, but bmz is sadly ignorant.

Quoting from the Hadith is of no value; even the Muslim 'wise men' have stated that maybe 5% is authentic! You Muslims are dealing with research docs available to the Western world, man! Who are you muhammedans trying to b*ll sh*t; maybe yourselves, but not us.

This Mary nonsense illustrates your ignorance of true spiritual things. The Hajj??? give us a break, its all about DEAD RELIGION!!!!! Muslims don't know God because Allah doesnt exist. Show us evidence of his existance. lol. Prove that M was a true man of God - because he said so, because the Qur'an said so, because M said so....etc??? lofl

bmz, if you care to check out the inventory of the Vatican library, the British Library and Museum, the Rockerfellow museum, the Shrine of the Book in Israel, etc, you will see the world loaded with evidence of the REAL TRUE SCRIPTURES!

You muhammedans are quoting from YOUR FLAWED SOURCES; no wonder this forum goes on ad nausium due to IGNORANCE and pseudo-intellectuals!!lol

The carnal mind will never understand the things of God, because they are spiritually discerned. This comes after SALVATION not before. You guys all missed the boat right from the start.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... 3 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 399
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Nina 503,398
Major ISIS Stronghold In Libya Falls. 10 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
The final victory belongs to Islam. (Dec '14) 17 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 77
O Say! 33 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 30
News 'Respect for your country is an important part ... 36 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 44
43% of UK muslims support Sharia Law 1 hr MO_EATS_DUNGS 2
More from around the web