Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253562 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#163577 Feb 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words that's where he invented his own moon god.
So, what is the word for moon in Arabic?

And what this alleged moon god, concocted by the ignorant Christian fool Robert Morey, is called in Arabic?

Check with that idiot evangelist and let me know. The problem is that he does not know how his moan-God (I mean the absurd man-God or God-man) came.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163578 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop quoting the forgery and fraud, known as Matthew 28:19.
Peter never blessed or baptized any one in the name of the three alleged members of the monstrosity and absurdity known as Trinity.
You triune God does not exist.
What was the new covenant? Any description?
Are you drunk?
You are incoherently repeating the same gibberish over and over on your posting.
The new Covenant placed the forgiveness of sins on the redemption works of Jesus suffering and dying on the cross for our sins.

Jesus being the Son of God had the authority being equal to the Father to command the disciples to baptize all nations in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
bmz

Singapore

#163579 Feb 14, 2013
Paul, a question

Is the alleged Holy Spirit always present at Vatican and the Catholic Churches?

Think carefully, before you answer.
bmz

Singapore

#163580 Feb 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drunk?
You are incoherently repeating the same gibberish over and over on your posting.
The new Covenant placed the forgiveness of sins on the redemption works of Jesus suffering and dying on the cross for our sins.
Jesus being the Son of God had the authority being equal to the Father to command the disciples to baptize all nations in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
I am not. I do not drink.

My posts are always clear. It was the incoherence of the biblical Jesus that I was talking about.

A son can never be equal to his father. Can a son be called father of his father?

Jesus is not the son of God. Jesus was the SON OF MARY. That is more factual.

Matthew 28:19 is a fraud, so do not keep parroting out that junk verse. Your own Western scholars do not agree with it and consider it a forgery that was added in centuries later, after teh unholy and ugly Trinity was fabricated.
bmz

Singapore

#163581 Feb 14, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh. It's like talking to an animal.
God the Father and God the Son and the Holy Spirit are all aspect of the same being.
Just like ice and snow and steam are all aspects of water.
God, the Mother does not agree with you.
bmz

Singapore

#163582 Feb 14, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in God the Father almighty Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ His only Son our Lord. Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilot, died and was bury. He descended into hell and on the third day rose again from the dead and ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of the Father; from whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sin and life everlasting.
This blasphemy came 350 years after Jesus was long gone. Nothing in there from Jesus.

I really can't understand how you guys fail to understand the absurdities that you read???

Location hidden

#163583 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not the same being, Idiot!
If it were true, then Christianity would have claimed there is only one God, who sometimes becomes a father, changes into son, then turns into a ghost and goes back to normal.
Your problem is that you do not even know what your God is.
So, your God keeps going into different modes. Is that so, Christian Beast?
Your words are that of an drunken idiot.

“warning angel of Allah”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#163584 Feb 14, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's the truth.
"Bright star of the ground" is your slogan. The waning moon is your symbol.
Satan has always been associated with the sickly moon.
Satan, also called Lucifer which means "Morning Star", fallen to earth and therefore "on the ground".
Wise up, you worship Satan.
Unless you are from another planet, all men here should walk in the light, and all men here are on the ground. That is unless you walk in darkness and float in the air lol. Stop being ignorant sir.

Location hidden

#163585 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
God, the Mother does not agree with you.
It is pathetic, but true, that all Muslims are Muhammadan's.

Location hidden

#163586 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This blasphemy came 350 years after Jesus was long gone. Nothing in there from Jesus.
I really can't understand how you guys fail to understand the absurdities that you read???
It is pathetic, but true, that all Muslims are Muhammadan's

Location hidden

#163587 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not. I do not drink.
My posts are always clear. It was the incoherence of the biblical Jesus that I was talking about.
A son can never be equal to his father. Can a son be called father of his father?
Jesus is not the son of God. Jesus was the SON OF MARY. That is more factual.
Matthew 28:19 is a fraud, so do not keep parroting out that junk verse. Your own Western scholars do not agree with it and consider it a forgery that was added in centuries later, after teh unholy and ugly Trinity was fabricated.
Muslims have not learned from those scriptures that sin is an offense against God.

Muhammad and Muslims in trying to correct others by force committed grave sins against God.

The fault of Muslims in the present time is their refusal to allow God to correct them.
Muslims continue to worship the heroism of Muhammad's subduing his enemies.
And so Muslims are disobedient to God.

In pointing out that others have committed grave sins against God without correcting Muslims own faults that lead to sin, Muslims are an abomination in the eyes of God.

The shame of Muslims is their publicly expressing them self in a pious way, while inwardly they refuse to be corrected by God.
bmz

Singapore

#163588 Feb 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>It is pathetic, but true, that all Muslims are Muhammadan's.
Another absurd comment from worshipper of man.

Shamma,

I asked Paul a question. He will take a very long time to answer or he may not be able to answer at all.

You can try and here it is:

“warning angel of Allah”

Location hidden

#163589 Feb 14, 2013
@ John

"The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof"

So how can Satan claim the moon as his ? The moon and all the worlds belong to God the creator of heaven and earth.

Don't think for one minute that I'm falling for that trick.

God created the moon and the stars, and I will display it, considering that I love what he has created.

Being that you have no idea what the moon & star represents, then you should ask, and stop reading from anti Islamic websites that fuels your already hatred for Islam.
bmz

Singapore

#163591 Feb 14, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text> Muslims have not learned from those scriptures that sin is an offense against God.
Muhammad and Muslims in trying to correct others by force committed grave sins against God.
The fault of Muslims in the present time is their refusal to allow God to correct them.
Muslims continue to worship the heroism of Muhammad's subduing his enemies.
And so Muslims are disobedient to God.
In pointing out that others have committed grave sins against God without correcting Muslims own faults that lead to sin, Muslims are an abomination in the eyes of God.
The shame of Muslims is their publicly expressing them self in a pious way, while inwardly they refuse to be corrected by God.
Why are you soooooooo obsessed with Muslims? What is your real gripe with Islam and Muslims?

Did a Muslim boy dump you, Shamma?

Instead of wasting time on silly, stupid and absurd posts to defend the indefensible Christianity and her books, you should read the entire New Testament. And when you read, highlight with a red marker on all absurd verses that you comes across.

Only then the truth shall set you free.

“warning angel of Allah”

Location hidden

#163592 Feb 14, 2013
@ John

The bible states that there is nothing new under the sun. Every image has at one time been recycled through history. I don't know what value the moon and star hold to you, however the moon and star to muslims represent the lunar calender, and the fact that many of us traveled by night, and still until this day travel by night in the deserts due to excessive heat in the day time. That is all that it means to me. we do not worship the moon or the srars we worship God.

Qur'anic verse — "Do not worship the sun or the moon, but worship Allah Who created them." (41:37).

Clearly based on the Quran, we muslims do not worship the moon or stars. It is merely an identifying symbol of our people in antiquities, which was revived during the rise of the Ottoman empire.

There is a lot of propaganda out there concerning the moon and star, and it's meaning held by muslims, but symbols are not illegal according to the bible or any holy text, unless you worship them.

Judaic stars, Christian crosses, or muslims crecent moon and star are just to identify the religion or people.

“warning angel of Allah”

Location hidden

#163593 Feb 14, 2013
Judge a religion by it's message, not it's symbols.

Be blessed & love God always.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#163594 Feb 14, 2013
“To act as a physician, the priest must make one sick! In other words, before
Christianity can present itself as the answer, it first has to generate the problem, or “poison the wound”. Before people can be sold salvation they need to be persuaded that they require saving, that their existence is miserable.“ Friedrich Nietzsche

Location hidden

#163595 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another absurd comment from worshipper of man.
Shamma,
I asked Paul a question. He will take a very long time to answer or he may not be able to answer at all.
You can try and here it is:
The Holy Spirit is Spirit the same essence and nature of God the Father.
And is active in all things, having the power, of over seeing all things and nothing can hinder the Holy Spirit from reaching everywhere by reason of its Spirit purity.

The Holy Spirit is received at baptism by those that accept and believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior.
So not only is the Holy Spirit present at the Vatican and the Catholic Churches, but also in the body of those that believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior.

No defiled thing comes into the Holy Spirit.
for the Holy Spirit is the brightness of eternal light and the non-spotted mirror of Gods majesty, and the image of his goodness.
truth

Perth, Australia

#163596 Feb 14, 2013
then your knife is mir=pease or opose pease..

now
Are you for sure you are real Creator and your majecty position will help you..

me no
its not me

but if someone say
o you emire and nemire
ha ha ha ha

bummmmmmmmmm
see
no do that
arab bare pare repa=tile=elite see words

be good
crown=life
cro w n
3x kamencica

Location hidden

#163597 Feb 14, 2013
Suhayl Hadar wrote:
Judge a religion by it's message, not it's symbols.
Be blessed & love God always.
The Muslim God Allah is not a God to be worshiped.
For the Muslim God is a deceiver and a liar.

From the Quran:
"Who made people believe that Jesus died on the Cross although he was not crucified? Who managed to make it appear so? Allah! Allah performed a greater deception than even the enemies of Jesus who wanted him dead. And because of the deception of Allah, the majority of people believe until this day that Jesus died on the cross — according to the author of the Qur'an."

The Bible states that Satan is the "father of lies and the author of confusion." The Quran states that Allah is "The best of deceivers" Although Muslim translations are trying to lose the meaning of the "Makr" of Allah and say he is "the best of planners," but scholars know better.

The God of the Holy Bible rejected Muhammad's teachings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I like dating Muslim girls.. and i urge all chr... (May '07) 2 min Pawn King Nine 1,466
SHOCKING _ PATX arrested in front of the WHITE ... (May '14) 7 min Pawn King Nine 23
84 year old priest beheaded in France 12 min jinxi 55
What TOM's Bro Ralphy Had To Say. 16 min PATX 1
Excuse me?is this an anti-islamic forum? (Apr '08) 17 min west is best 854
Pawn King Nine Defined. 22 min The Prophet MO LIES 3
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 31 min Faith raped by mu... 490,490
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 7 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 323
More from around the web