Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,646)

Showing posts 152,901 - 152,920 of193,489
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a salve to an uneducated 7th century war lord. This war lord could not understand the concept of the Holy Trinity and his followers remain in his ignorance to this day.
Here is a link in your favor.

http://biblicalmissiology.org/2011/06/14/how-...

It talks about the 1st Century gay lord and explains the absurd Trinity to a Christian's 'Muslim'.

Please, try it on me and other Muslims.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Addendum, Paul

Do not be disheartened. Be patient and the link will work. Thanks

By the way, when are you going to explain Trinity in your own words?

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt if any Holy Bible existed at the time of Paul.

When he wrote his letters, there was No Gospel according to Matthew, Mark, Luke or John.
His letters to those Christian communities are the Oldest of all these Gospels which were written much after these letters.

that is why we find NO Quotation from these Gospels in his letters... and of course no quotes from Jesus either, because he never saw or met jesus when Jesus was alive and walking in this world.

It is strange that he declared himself Chief Spokesperson for Jesus and was able to fool the bulk of Christians!!

An amazing man, this Paul !!

Salaam
MUQ
Yes, that is true. When Paul was preaching, the four gospels were not there.

Paul was a motor-mouth like John.

Paul came out of the blue and filled the vacuum left by Jesus and his disciples, who had all gone into hiding.

Salaams
BMZ
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

coolboyshane wrote:
<quoted text>
What if the bible was forged by Saint Paul and other Romans who stole the original bible? You can defend but hard to agree the truth.
Only the Catholic Church has the authority to talk for God. The Catholic Church is Emanuael, God with us. We are know taught by God!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

coolboyshane wrote:
<quoted text>
This site run by Catholics and offcourse they won't accept the truth, bring proof from official media.
I take it that you don't understand Modern Assyrian.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
Addendum, Paul
Do not be disheartened. Be patient and the link will work. Thanks
By the way, when are you going to explain Trinity in your own words?
Who is allah and the three goddesses?

There are many scholars who can tell you who the Holy Trinity and so I don't need to repeat was has already been said. I do know that your idea of the Holy Trinity is in error, being based on the ramblings of an undeducated 7th century war lord.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul came out of the blue and filled the vacuum left by Jesus and his disciples, who had all gone into hiding.
Salaams
BMZ
St Paul's mission to the gentiles was blessed by the leaders of Jesus' Catholic Church; read Acts 15.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams
BMZ
Head is spinning! Jesus preached the Good News, He didn't have a book to go by and neither did His disciples. Jesus did not hand out the Holy Bible and say teach from this; no, He said go out to all nations baptizing them in the Name of the Fater, Son and Holy Spirit and teaching them everything He has commanded.

Jesus promised His disciples that He will send the Holy Spirit, who will call to their minds all that He had taught them.

Now, tell me where Jesus talks about following the bible?
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many scholars who can tell you who the Holy Trinity and so I don't need to repeat was has already been said. I do know that your idea of the Holy Trinity is in error, being based on the ramblings of an undeducated 7th century war lord.
Bmz never explains the errors and evil in the koran.
This indicates he knows there is no answer to the idiocy of islam.
Yet the creep continues to try to push the rubbish onto humanity.
Sick and evil.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

coolboyshane wrote:
<quoted text>
What if the bible was forged by Saint Paul and other Romans who stole the original bible? You can defend but hard to agree the truth.
If St. Paul Epistles were forgery they would not be in Gods Holy Bible.
The writings of Paul are tested against the prophet writings of the OT.
That is why they are accepted as being authentic inspired by the the Holy Spirit of God.

Muhammad was inspired by jinn devils.
jinn devils are an abomination to God.

You need to look at the core values of Muhammad's teachings and compare them to the teachings of Jesus Christ.
The laws of Islam are based on the ancient pagan Arab tribal beliefs that were part of their worship of the moon god called Allah.
Muhammad didn't change the laws of the pagan Arabs, Muhammad just combined all the other 360 idols into one god.
The Arabs were all ready worshiping the moon god called Allah.
Muhammad didn't change the pagan worship to the moon god Allah.
That is why Muhammad was called trust worthy by the pagan Arabs, and in the hadiths.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Head is spinning! Jesus preached the Good News, He didn't have a book to go by and neither did His disciples. Jesus did not hand out the Holy Bible and say teach from this; no, He said go out to all nations baptizing them in the Name of the Fater, Son and Holy Spirit and teaching them everything He has commanded.
Jesus promised His disciples that He will send the Holy Spirit, who will call to their minds all that He had taught them.
I have never said that Jesus talked about the Christian Bible.

What did Jesus command? What did he teach?

Please list up 120 things that he taught.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>If St. Paul Epistles were forgery they would not be in Gods Holy Bible.
The writings of Paul are tested against the prophet writings of the OT.
That is why they are accepted as being authentic inspired by the the Holy Spirit of God.
You need to look at the core values of Muhammad's teachings and compare them to the teachings of Jesus Christ.
The laws of Islam are based on the ancient pagan Arab tribal beliefs that were part of their worship of the moon god called Allah.
Muhammad didn't change the laws of the pagan Arabs, Muhammad just combined all the other 360 idols into one god.
That is why Muhammad was called trust worthy by the pagan Arabs, and in the hadiths.
Please raed Hebrews and see Paul's forgeries.

An example of Paul's forgery can easily be seen in Hebrews 1. Read and come back to me.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Still making up blatant lies you evil little rat?
So what your sick muztard mind can't understand is a "15th Century forgery" ? LOL.
There are full manuscripts including John 1:1 going back to the mid 300s you moron and fragments from way before that.
Tone!

There are no full manuscripts of John not even of the other gospels till well in the 4th century.

We are not saying that to play with your mind but to make it clear that their is a difference between the real date of a manuscript and when for instance BAR (organisation for historicbible research, a leading authority)enthousiastically reports that the idea for the 7th c. CE text, found in 1956, might have very well been conceived in 80 CE.

All the papyri Orynchus f.i. come from the 3rd century.
The actual dating process leaves noroom for speculation.
Some reputable universities and musea will never send a text out for dating but rely entirely on the way the text compares to other texts, that since they do no actual C14 dating are thought to have also come from the same time. So it's circular reasoning and perpetuated mistake.

And then we also have all the forgeries. Really good ones at that.
Like the bonebox with jesus name on it f.i..
Finkelstein stated that all objects and texts that have not come from a reliable dig, straight from the earth with actual archeologists so to say, and that do not have progeny that can stand scrutiny, of the last 25 years are to be seen as forgeries.
People are so desperate to proof the bible right that they pay huge sums of money for such object.

In the meantime believers have not kept up with the news and we end up indefinitely correcting those reports.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

And now i forgot where i left of...pfff scroll

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you insert foul language and abuses and insults in your posts?
Why can't you use civil language in your posts.
Who taught you to use such language?
Jesus told you "Love your enemies" and "Turn the other cheek". It is very difficult to find a Christian debater these days who does not insert at least ten abuses and insults in their posts.
May be you will say "jesus also used such language when he addressed Elders of Jews" as
You Fools,
You of Little faith,
You Wipers!
You White Sepulctures !
Etc. Etc.
Are you working on Jesus' footsteps?
I always wondered why they see this as the wisdom of Jesus teachings.
It does not bother them. Most do not even seem aware.
Or the one paraphrased: go away women, you are too stupid to give an answer to.

But then again, given the sword series, apologies are a dime of dozen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
No scholars agree with you, only the slaves of an uneducated 7th century war lord agree with you. There is nothing scholarly in your arguments, they are all so juvenile.
Tell me about the three goddesses found in the original koran.
Amazing. I do not know what gospel you have.(i explained about the various translations KJV, NIV, Young's, NAS, the Dhouay Rheims etc.)But even i can read that it is all about what they heard him say or saw him do.
Jesus does not talk directly.
Only in one gnostic Thomas gospel. And that was not included in the official canon.
By the way, since i see some peole do not get that: the canon of the church uses inspired scripture as in only those writings that endorsed their view.
Is NOT the canon as established by the jews that has the word of god and inspired scripture by means of the prophets.
So it does not have the same stature.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus and his disciples were preaching without any book tugged under their Arms....how come the Holy Roman Catholic Church made in "Compulsory" that no one can preach until he (or she) has their 'Little Bibles" tugged under their arms?

May be Holy Ghost gave this Bible to Holy Roman Catholic Church?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

shamma wrote:
end quote

poppycock.

All muslims will attest that i'm one of the if not the most ardent critic overhere.
But please read up. Some actual pre-conquest facts are hard to find. But persevere.
(why do i bother writing hundreds of posts and putting them all in one thread.:)))
But some things have not gotten around to. As to who actually lived first in the Kaba f.i.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no Holy or Unholy Trinity when Jesus was preaching his message.

It was once again Holy or Unholy Roman catholic Church which inserted this Trinity into Christianity.

Jesus had no part in it and he is not involved in the Trinity business, Holy or Unholy.

What our prophet did in 7th century was to remove all cobwebs and showed jesus in the true light in which he was. A righteous prophet of God, born without any human father to virgin Mary.

No God, no God in human form, no Word turning into flesh.... no plain and simple human. A prophet of God like many before him.

I am sure Holy or Unholy Roman Catholic Church did not like that very much.

But truth can not be withheld, because it will hurt the ego or sensitivities of Roman Catholic Church, can it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Correction:
There are no full manuscripts of John not even of the other gospels, NOTHING PARTIALLY WRITTEN till well in the 4th century.

And i forgot to add the example of the codex sinaiticus. Which like the somewhat older Vaticanus was far from complete.
And the sinaiticus turns out to be a mix of various centuries.(which was not discovered immediately since it was devided up in parts and given to various researchers.)
Whether the same is the case with the Vaticanus i do not know. Haven't looked into that aspect.
The text deviating extremely from nowadays versions was more interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,901 - 152,920 of193,489
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••