Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
152,601 - 152,620 of 199,589 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us first clarify something with you...
Prove to us that you are not a closet coward of a christian:
Tell Paul (and us) that Jesus is not God.
Tell Paul (and us) that there is no God.
DENY that Jesus is THE Son of God and/or God and/or Messiah.
Thank you.
We can then talk about Moses and Muhammed.
Do you know anything about Moses?
Read Numbers ...let's say..31 to get the ball rolling?lol..
Then can you come up with like for like atrocity in QURAN from Muhammed?
Don't come up with unverified stories...
Just let us stick to Old Testament and Quran!!
Obviously that the Nazarene was not god, nor the Messiah that the Jews were waiting for.

About the son of god thing, well if you mean in the Christian sense, then no it wasn't. If you mean in Islamic sense then no he wasn't. If you mean in the jewish sense then he could be.

To state there is no god, one has to define what god is. I can tell there is no Allah or YHVH. Those two characters are too fictions to be true. Any god to give me? Obviously YHVH include the Christian god.

In substance I don't deny the existence of a god, it's all about definition and evidence. Until now no one has convinced me that it's god exists.

Hey genius, didn't you know that I was among the firsts here to denunce the evilness of Moses. I don't know between Moses or Muhammad was more savage...

It's pathetic from you to change the subject in order to not answer. I don't expect any answer from you seen your performance two hours ago

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry can you clarify your claim somewhere about comforter?
I thought you said "in my name" means the person has to bear the name of Jesus?
Please clarify..
or reproduce your claim..
I never said that. It was the other Muslim who understood that. I've taken my post again, this morning, and ask him to prove where I said that. No answer.

You are asking me the same silly thing I have answered yet.

Just go back few pages to read it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my god!!
So you also know exactly what the Evangelists are up to and helping them?
Their Agenda is simple.
To gather all Christ killers and deniers in Palestine in the hope that BJ will return to murder the whole lot!!
Oh dear oh dear...the cat is out of the bag.
rabbee: liar, i am not helping, any alleged as evangelists. no more than i am helping, your form of muslem evangelism. and all of you in the world who, all lied to your grandmother again. are all christ killers, as far as G-D and i are concerned. and i am the one, advising you not, do any of that any more. all your not here in TheTorah, vain lies are totally unecessary.

i am here to try, and convince you all. to not get yourselves killed, with all your not true to G-D lying. i do not support any, hell and death or any final deluvian holocaust because of any of your lying.

i do not give my support, to any of your made necessary pestilence, plague or famine caused by all your lying. do not try to twist my words, to fit your own personal antiG-D agenda here in TheStory of Creation again. or i shall personally see to it, that your name is never in TheBook of Life. don't try to play your, vain mind games with me. i shall never agree, with your ways into oblivion.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
When the story will stop to repeat itself once for all?
rabbee: when will this story, stop repeating over and over? when this whole world, accepts being here in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation from G-D. and you all no longer, help decieve your grandmother of all here in IT. only then shall we all, enter into GanEden with G-D.

but after three to four million previous failures, i am not optimistic about this ever happening any more. been doing this over and over, for more than twenty two billion years. still with the heartbreak, of even the only true church of science lying to me too. and G-D shall never change this story, to agree with science either. if we never agree with G-D, we are done for less than nothing.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please publish your true "TheTorah" immediately so the world could stop using wrong versions.
Thanks Rabbee..
rabbee: Torah Scrolls, are not published. go see a Torah Sofet with more than pocket change, to see if they shall hand duplicate one for you. the price is, about $60,000 now. but it is, a good investment.

and be prepared, to learn Tetragrammen Eevreet correctly. since Eevreet does not translate well, into other languages. and cause there are just, too many liars calling it hebrew. and Eevreet is G-D'S choice, for any written scripture. even though G-D, designed all languages on earth ever since the tower of babel. so the confusion, continues ever since again.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Give a summary of what is in your link..
I will NOT click your links to increase your hit rates...
I repeat...bu(tteredbuttturdlick )ford...
Holy Prophet Muhammed expressed no admiration whatsoever for BJ the gentile clown that you CREATED and worship! If this CREATED GENTILE clown claims that he came for GENTILES then he is indeed a BIG lying clown who is rejected by Islam.
Jesus Christ PBUH was a Jewish MAN who claimed he came for the Jews and this is the Jesus Christ PBUH, that Islam refers to, loves and respects!!
You NEED your meds.
Al-EX the Phallocentric,

My hit rates? Hells bells, buddy, when did it become MY internet?

Evidently, your frontal lobotomy didn't help with your perseveration tendencies...

Summary of https://twitter.com/BadgerHerald/status/26304...

The Badger Herald&#8207;@BadgerHerald

The @BadgerHerald Gentile Clowns shoot down the @DailyCardinal Dirty Birds 28-14 http://ow.ly/eQXLy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

CORRECTION #162605

Obviously that the Nazarene was not god, nor the Messiah that the Jews were waiting for.

About the son of god thing, well if you mean in the Christian sense, then no he wasn't. If you mean in Islamic sense then no he wasn't. If you mean in the jewish sense then he could be.

To state there is no god, one has to define what god is. I can tell there is no Allah or YHVH. Those two characters are too fictions to be true. Any god to give me? Obviously YHVH include the Christian god.

In substance I don't deny the existence of a god, it's all about definition and evidence. Until now no one has convinced me that its god exists.

Hey genius, didn't you know that I was among the firsts here to denunce the evilness of Moses. I don't know who between Moses or Muhammad was more savage...

It's pathetic from you to change the subject in order to not answer. I don't expect any answer from you seen your performance two hours ago
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

http://badgerherald.com/sports/2012/10/29/gen...

Gentle Clowns shoot down Dirty Birds 28-14

Zak consenus MVP, Hughes classless in latest installment of 1-sided destruction

By Carl Golden
Monday, October 29, 2012 1:20 a.m.
Updated Monday, October 29, 2012 11:18:58 a.m.

In the beginning, there was nothing.

Then, there was the son of TZ.com . And it was good.

Star high school athletics has-been and Badger Herald drunkard Sean Zak relived his high school glory days and then some Friday afternoon at Vilas Park, hauling in three Gentle Clown touchdown passes and an interception to seal a 28-14 thrashing of the Dirty Birds.

The win marks the third-consecutive victory for the Badger Herald over their lesser adversaries at the Daily Cardinal, as Zak capped off his MVP performance by garnering 20 phone numbers from avid admirers on the Dirty Bird squad.

“I’ve just never had to not try so hard in my life,” Zak said, holding the keg hose in one hand and the game ball in the other.“Seriously, it felt like I was playing with midgets out there. And now, I will celebrate this glorious performance with much belching and fantasizing of a potential amateur golfing career.”

Capping off the Clowns’ victory in true Bret Bielema vs. Tim Brewster fashion was quarterback Elliot Hughes, who, instead of electing to kneel the ball down and run out the clock in the waning seconds, decided to throw a heave to the long and lanky rookie phenom Nick Daniels.

Cont.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: when will this story, stop repeating over and over? when this whole world, accepts being here in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation from G-D. and you all no longer, help decieve your grandmother of all here in IT. only then shall we all, enter into GanEden with G-D.
but after three to four million previous failures, i am not optimistic about this ever happening any more. been doing this over and over, for more than twenty two billion years. still with the heartbreak, of even the only true church of science lying to me too. and G-D shall never change this story, to agree with science either. if we never agree with G-D, we are done for less than nothing.
Maybe god is giving the science the time to realize that all what god said is true?

In this second coming do you have Cain, Abel, Set and all the other sons with or around you?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Damn! I just realized that it ISN'T GENTILE CLOWNS at all, but GENTLE CLOWNS!

Clearly, George Bush and the Mossad are responsible!!!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe god is giving the science the time to realize that all what god said is true?
In this second coming do you have Cain, Abel, Set and all the other sons with or around you?
rabbee: well take a look at what happened last time, with adam and his mate. did science, finally get with it then? as everything you see happening today, is exactly the same status quo as last time.

even with the exact same grocery stores and the exact same car models. yes we had even the very same blue jeans, the last time adam and his mate were here. and all the other times, before that. everything is exactly the same, as all the other times in TheTorah. even all the exact same idiots, who all think were not here in TheSame Story from G-D again.

according to scripture, Chaeen and Able are not adam's sons. they are his grandchildren as the her sons, with the subtle beasts because she was seduced. while adam has three daughters, with his other surrogate Mother Merreeam. and Shet, with both adam and his mate, has not yet been physically born again. so one way or another, we are all getting screwed.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

and jews, christians, science, everyone else and muslems too. are just all screwed up, with their not here in TheTorah testyments as the very last time, G-D gave this same story. and if you don't want to be here in TheTorah, then we are always going to get the same old story of terrorism again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

the price and cost, of all of your not here in TheTorah delusional lies, are not woth it to me. no matter now much they are worth, all this terrorism to you all and yo mama.

we all could have been in GanEden finally. but no! but all you refusing to be here in TheTorah, terrorist rebels, don't want peace and good will to all on earth with G-D.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Then show that Islam is for all humans.
I wasn't present during the big bang and so you. So how do you know Adam was the first human?
How do you know Adam was a muslim?
How do you know Quran is telling the truth?
The I or we believe indicates an opinion. I don't want discuss opinion or delusion but facts.
Answer to all 4 points.
You shall answer these first:
Thank you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that. It was the other Muslim who understood that. I've taken my post again, this morning, and ask him to prove where I said that. No answer.
You are asking me the same silly thing I have answered yet.
Just go back few pages to read it.
Nothing silly here. Just wanted clarification as couldn't understand half of the gibberish.
Back to my simple questions...
Thank you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: well muslems have done, the very same thing with their quran. not shall i compare, any of your other g-ds with HaShem.
G-D is my FATHER And MOTHER, and i am the grandfather of all on earth. but i shall not claim any one, who refuses to be here in TheTorah Happening again, as my grandchild. nor shall i claim any grandmother of this world, as my wife who refuses to be true to G-D here in TheStory of Creation, to the third or fourth time.
if your name is not in, TheBook of Life. you only have yourselves to blame, for your mentally never being here in TheTorah from HaShem. and so far, there is only about,.001428571428571429e-8 percent true to G-D, actually here in TheTorah Happening again. for i have found no one else, all here in TheTorah agains.
you have all conspired, to murder all of your and my grandchildren. in the deluvian again, with all of your not here in TheTorah lies. and shall not change, for as long as this world refuses to consider, being all mentally here in TheTorah Happening too. you are all guilty for all hell and death, due to your conspiracy of lies against G-D, here in This Story of Creation again.
If Quran tells me to worship a man as my God or if Quran tells me that only arabs are preferred by God then we can do some cross checking!
Please urgently publish your TheTorah.
Thank you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
About the son of god thing, well if you mean in the Christian sense, then no it wasn't. If you mean in Islamic sense then no he wasn't. If you mean in the jewish sense then he could be.
In substance I don't deny the existence of a god, it's all about definition and evidence. Until now no one has convinced me that it's god exists.
Hey genius, didn't you know that I was among the firsts here to denunce the evilness of Moses. I don't know between Moses or Muhammad was more savage...
Allow me to clarify in English.
1. You claim that Jesus is NOT God
2. You claim that Jesus is NOT Messiah
3. You claim that Jesus is NOT Son of God
4. You claim that Jesus did NOT die for the sins of humans.
5. You claim that through Jesus nobody can be saved or can have eternal life.
6. You claim that Christianity, Islam and Judaism are lies.
7. You claim that Hinduism, Buddhism and Sikhism are lies
8. You claim that you do not believe in god the father, god the son and god the holy ghost.
9. You claim that you do not believe in Allah
10. You claim that you do not believe in Eloah, Elohim, Adonai, Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh,YHWH, El Shaddai,YHWH Tzevaot, HaShem, Elohe, Yah,Adoshem,El,Elah, El Roi, El Shaddai,Elyon,The Eternal One,Shalom, Shekhinah, HaMakom,
11. You claim that ALL the religious books are made up by men.

Just say yes or no to the 11 questions and put many readers out of their misery.
Thank you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
http://badgerherald.com/sports /2012/10/29/gentle_clowns_shoo t_.php
Gentle Clowns shoot down Dirty Birds 28-14
Zak consenus MVP, Hughes classless in latest installment of 1-sided destruction
By Carl Golden
Monday, October 29, 2012 1:20 a.m.
Updated Monday, October 29, 2012 11:18:58 a.m.
In the beginning, there was nothing.
Then, there was the son of TZ.com . And it was good.
Star high school athletics has-been and Badger Herald drunkard Sean Zak relived his high school glory days and then some Friday afternoon at Vilas Park, hauling in three Gentle Clown touchdown passes and an interception to seal a 28-14 thrashing of the Dirty Birds.
The win marks the third-consecutive victory for the Badger Herald over their lesser adversaries at the Daily Cardinal, as Zak capped off his MVP performance by garnering 20 phone numbers from avid admirers on the Dirty Bird squad.
“I’ve just never had to not try so hard in my life,” Zak said, holding the keg hose in one hand and the game ball in the other.“Seriously, it felt like I was playing with midgets out there. And now, I will celebrate this glorious performance with much belching and fantasizing of a potential amateur golfing career.”
Capping off the Clowns’ victory in true Bret Bielema vs. Tim Brewster fashion was quarterback Elliot Hughes, who, instead of electing to kneel the ball down and run out the clock in the waning seconds, decided to throw a heave to the long and lanky rookie phenom Nick Daniels.
Cont.
lol..where would buttboy be without his "links"!
in a mess!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
rabbee: liar, i am not helping, any alleged as evangelists. no more than i am helping, your form of muslem evangelism. and all of you in the world who, all lied to your grandmother again. are all christ killers, as far as G-D and i are concerned. and i am the one, advising you not, do any of that any more. all your not here in TheTorah, vain lies are totally unecessary.
i am here to try, and convince you all. to not get yourselves killed, with all your not true to G-D lying. i do not support any, hell and death or any final deluvian holocaust because of any of your lying.
i do not give my support, to any of your made necessary pestilence, plague or famine caused by all your lying. do not try to twist my words, to fit your own personal antiG-D agenda here in TheStory of Creation again. or i shall personally see to it, that your name is never in TheBook of Life. don't try to play your, vain mind games with me. i shall never agree, with your ways into oblivion.
oh dear rabbee...by sending the poor jews to israel before the arrival of their messiah is obviously suicidal!
Who can plan and execute such a dastardly deed?
Perhaps the believers in the return of "son of man coming on the clouds" that will sort His killers!

They "know" this from Matt 25:
31.“But when the Son of Mand comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit upon his glorious throne.

32. All the nations will be gathered in his presence, and he will separate the people as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

33 He will place the SHEEP at his RIGHT hand and the GOATS at his LEFT.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his RIGHT,‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world....

41“Then the King will turn to those on the LEFT and say,‘AWAY WITH YOU, YOU CURSED ONES, INTO THE ETERNAL FIRE prepared FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS DEMONS.

42 For I was hungry, and you didn’t feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me a drink.(GUESS WHO INSULTED HIM? GUESS WHO WANTED HIM DEAD?)

43 I was a stranger, and you didn’t invite me into your home. I was naked, and you didn’t give me clothing. I was sick and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’(GUESS WHO REJECTED HIM? GUESS WHO DENIED HIM?)

46 “And THEY WILL GO AWAY INTO ETERNAL PUNISHMENT, but the righteous will go into eternal life.”

OH DEAR OH DEAR.....RABBEE...YOU ARE SENDING THEM TO THEIR PUNISHMENT AS PLANNED BY THE FUNDIES!!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't know squat about halacha ("Jewish Law") lol
"It is forbidden to burn or destroy Kitvei Kodesh written by a Jew. As for those written by an apikoros, it is a mitzvah to burn them so that no remembrance will be left of the heretics or their deeds." -Mishneh Torah, Yesodei ha-Torah 6:8
400 years later Yosef Karo repeated the above halacha, "A Torah scroll written by an apikoros should be burned." -Shulchan Aruch, Yoreh Deah 281:1
Thats exactly what I thought. Thank you for confirming this to me.

You dont have the skill set to read or intepret the actual primary text. So you rely on cutting and pastings off of other websites. Totally devoid of context. You have NO idea what I just posted below.

http://hebrewbooks.org/pdfpager.aspx...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min HasbhaRAT Trolls Fixers 356,153
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 6 min number four 49,161
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 10 min Warner 984
ISIL Threatens Obama: We’re coming for you 1 hr Kareem O Wheat 3
IUMS Condemns The Forced Expulsion Of Christians 1 hr ashkar cursing israel 2
WWE champion Antonia Inoki converts to Islam (Dec '12) 2 hr Uchiha Itachi 24
JJ: The Coming Crisis in Israeli-American Relat... 4 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laTRASH 4
Is Sex during Ramadan a sin 5 hr Islam a religion or cult 31
•••
•••