Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 209,584

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162591 Feb 9, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
there is only one reason, jews are in Ysrael. it is because G-D desires for them to be physically there. even if all of you, are against G-D doing this. and since G-D, desires jews to return to Ysrael, then i am for it too.
and so what i they are not true to G-D, actually here in TheTorah now. neither are, any of you.
oh my god!!
So you also know exactly what the Evangelists are up to and helping them?
Their Agenda is simple.
To gather all Christ killers and deniers in Palestine in the hope that BJ will return to murder the whole lot!!
Oh dear oh dear...the cat is out of the bag.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#162592 Feb 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.......
In the absence of evidence to the contrary, we can safely say that both Pauls are uncircumcised, BMZ!!
The coward claims that he personally de-foreskinned Timothy, whose father was supposed to be Greek, "because of the Jews" that were in town!!
Acts 16:3
Paul wanted this man to go with him; and he took him and circumcised him because of the Jews who were in those parts, for they all knew that his father was a Greek!!!!!!!!!!
Paul was all things to all men- a real cameleon!
Actually, the greeks sommehow seem to mysteriously disappear.
Especially believers that just read the bible have thisillusion that the entire country/levantine was filled with mini-skirted romans.
But the Grek upheld a steady trade with the persians in slaves.
If you were circumcised, risky then, you were not whole in the eyes of the greeks and persians. So had less value.

So i've seen this as a rationale too.
Paul probably watched a botch-job but also had gay tendencies or simply hated women. Soldier in the greek-roman army.
Ah well, something was off.
And not the foreskin.

Where he traveled was the turf og the goddess Cybele. Man would emulate her fertility and renewal to nature by emasculating themselves.(Osiris-isis myth, same agricultural renewal theme)
This went on for centuries till a bisshop or emperor forbade it in the third century CE.

So when was Paul written? Convents 4th-5th century thereabouts.
Monks also for the longest time considered it a prerequisite to be like the chaste jesus, being like asexual god.

Curious indeed.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162593 Feb 9, 2013
G-D came and gave me, TheName adam. and did not give me, with your corrupted name jesus for me. the name jesus, is not in TheBook of Life like adam is. so i must reject your, suggestion for a name from the devil. which would only result in my name, being stricken from TheBook of Life if i were to accept that evil and wicked not here in TheTorah name. and as it stands right now, all of you and your grandmother sarah faye ann carney are not going to make it in TheBook of Life. because you all lied to your grandmother again, here in only TheTorah. and because she believed you all with mr lizzard lips, she ain't going to make it either.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162594 Feb 9, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You use the Holy Bible when it suits you but when it tells you that you have been a fools fool your claim it is filth. You can't have it both ways, the Holy Bible clearly shows that you are in error and should repent, turn to Jesus as your personal Savior, be baptized, by the authority of the Name of Jesus, in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
What is THE NAME of Father?
What is THE NAME of Son?
What is THE NAME of ghost?

How can father son and ghost be same person?

How come son worship father but father did not worship son or ghost?
How come ghost never worshipped son?
How come son never worshipped ghost?

What is the NAME of Holy Spirit?

Can you give me the exact names of ALL the books in YOUR "holy bible"?

Where in your books does Isaac tell you "all Christians are ok by me"!!!

Answer questions instead of lying...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162595 Feb 9, 2013
G-D came and gave me, with TheBook of Life. and none of yours or your grandmother's, names are in there. because you all reject, being perminant party here in TheTorah actually in TheHappening.

and according to TheTorah, i and my mate alone have the right, to give any of the talking critters with an Eevreet name. but don't count on it, if any of you are an embarrasment to me. here in This Story, of ThePhysical Creation agains.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#162596 Feb 9, 2013
Alex wrote:
That's why I refer to this "hashem" as tribal, racist, sexist, bigoted, antigentile, mini slave god of non-gentiles who is ocncerned only with non-gentiles who wrote their own books.

end quote.

A tribal lineage of the land is set out.
And ishmael can't have been a forefather of the arabs.
(Some other time, or rather allready posted why.)
The point was that none got begrudged their god.
Otherwise you've projected christian and islamic ideas.
But if you kill people, burn their countryside, destroy their town and culture and books, and try to wipe out their name and memory, by claiming also ideas from them as your own, after first vilifying them by calling them ahteist and heretics and pagans and the worst influence against ideas forwarded by thus a different culture, about another culture it occupies.
Well then it simply goes wrong.

And i would say that all that prejudice is truly yours and not of YHWH.
A rather bad way of dealing with uncomfortable truths.

Why attack others...does your Allah say so.
idem for christians.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162597 Feb 9, 2013
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the greeks sommehow seem to mysteriously disappear.
Especially believers that just read the bible have thisillusion that the entire country/levantine was filled with mini-skirted romans.
But the Grek upheld a steady trade with the persians in slaves.
If you were circumcised, risky then, you were not whole in the eyes of the greeks and persians. So had less value.
So i've seen this as a rationale too.
Paul probably watched a botch-job but also had gay tendencies or simply hated women. Soldier in the greek-roman army.
Ah well, something was off.
And not the foreskin.
Where he traveled was the turf og the goddess Cybele. Man would emulate her fertility and renewal to nature by emasculating themselves.(Osiris-isis myth, same agricultural renewal theme)
This went on for centuries till a bisshop or emperor forbade it in the third century CE.
So when was Paul written? Convents 4th-5th century thereabouts.
Monks also for the longest time considered it a prerequisite to be like the chaste jesus, being like asexual god.
Curious indeed.
Thanks for some good points there.
Just a thought...was this paul character clever enough to have invented a covering/sheath/condom to cover up the foreskin deficiency of peter and co?

Also interesting is how Paul is seen as a mangod in the NT and this title was NOT accorded to BJ the mangod!!!

ACTS 14:11-12
11 When the crowd saw what Paul had done, they shouted in their local dialect,THESE MEN are GODS IN HUMAN FORM!!!!!!

12 They decided that BARNABAS was the Greek god ZEUS and that PAUL was HERMES, since he was the chief speaker
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162598 Feb 9, 2013
MAAT wrote:
Alex wrote:
That's why I refer to this "hashem" as tribal, racist, sexist, bigoted, antigentile, mini slave god of non-gentiles who is ocncerned only with non-gentiles who wrote their own books.
end quote.
A tribal lineage of the land is set out.
And ishmael can't have been a forefather of the arabs.
(Some other time, or rather allready posted why.)
The point was that none got begrudged their god.
Otherwise you've projected christian and islamic ideas.
But if you kill people, burn their countryside, destroy their town and culture and books, and try to wipe out their name and memory, by claiming also ideas from them as your own, after first vilifying them by calling them ahteist and heretics and pagans and the worst influence against ideas forwarded by thus a different culture, about another culture it occupies.
Well then it simply goes wrong.
And i would say that all that prejudice is truly yours and not of YHWH.
A rather bad way of dealing with uncomfortable truths.
Why attack others...does your Allah say so.
idem for christians.
I agree with you on lot of issues.
The "hashem" I refer to is NOT the TRUE GOD of Adam who would have not favoured just a few tribes or races.

I am not insulting the God/Hashem who created Adam, Abraham Isaac and Ishmael. I apologise if my post gave that impression.

I am criticising the writers who have managed to write books to suit their own needs.

Given what happened to them throughout history, I am sure many others in their position would have done exactly the same.

When it comes to merciless killing we have loads of verses in the "OT"..just numbers 31 alone is enough to make you sick and Moses does not come across as a caring kind man!

There is also another misconception about Abraham.
There a pureline Arabs among the ancestors of Abraham!
These are beign conveniently forgotten by writers who are bent on promoting their own cause.

Ironically Arab blood is already inside Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!!!

Ishmael is not the father of arabs!

What is needed is unity of purpose when worshipping GOD.

All believers have equal rights and access to GOD who created all of us.

No tribe race or nation has prefential access to GOD indefinitely.

Any GOD who prefers a race or tribe above all other humans for all time is NOT God in my view.

I believe that Allah judges all humans not by tribe or race but by deed and piety.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#162599 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: adam and his mate chaooah (TheComforter) cannot return, untill after Adam is put to death on the-tree. it's still the same old story as the last time, G-D gave it all. adam and his mate, always return on the evening dawn of the third day of G-D, after adam is put to death. just prior to the last day of G-D, here in always TheSame Story from G-D. and we are going to have to do IT again, because the world never accepts being here in TheStory of Creation from G-D here in IT. which is why the world never has any peace, because they all reject being actually here in TheTorah from G-D. and the deluvian shall always happen again, because the whole world refuses to consider being here and now in TheTorah. the whole world has made themselves, inelegible for GanEden again in TheTorah actually.
When the story will stop to repeat itself once for all?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162600 Feb 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true rabbee....
The The Torah is edited/corrected/amended by non gentiles for their own benefit.
The Gentiles must be completely stupid to rely on TheTorah!
The silly gentiles are only stuck with it because of their dumb claim that Bj is god. They are desperately clinging on to TheTorah to justify their divinity calim of BJ!
If not for the dumb gentile christians the TheTorah would have been binned by 99% of the world.
Thanks for confirming this rabbee...
rabbee: they do not, have TheTorah. i have TheTorah Scroll, and it is nothing like their totally corrupt versions. and even your new testament quran, is not even close to it. i cannot call what you or they have, TheTorah. i reject your quran, the christians testaments, the jewish new testament tanach also, and the newest testament of evolution. i only agree to TheWritten Torah, all happening precisely here in IT again.

do not try to twist my words, to mean any thing any of you with what any of your new testamentanities say. all of your worldly views, are totally corrupted with the subtle beasts of the fields.

Location hidden

#162601 Feb 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no intention of wasting time with a clueless closet christian who knows nothing!
Almost every statement you make is utter nonsense!
We believe that Islam is for ALL humans, because we can clearly see that from Quran and Sunnah.
Your dumb claim about you not believing is irrelevant. You are another clueless time waster here! How do you tihnk this universe came about? From something or nothing?
Allow me to make an exception in your case. You created yourself!
We believe that "Adam" was the FIRST human and the "father" of ALL humans. Creation to me makes sense when we know how to define "creation".
Your villa might as well be 1 km from the moon because you are a lunatic Christian who worships a man.
We "believe" that Adam submitted to the Will of God. Billions of Muslims and believers have this "chip" in their CNS.
You were not there duiring big bang? May be you believe Jesus created the world!!
Yes, you can believe what you want.
You have no FACT as such, but your think that you are in possession of fact! You cannot even pinpoint the position of a single electron you fool!
To us Adam, Moses, Abraham and Jesus are Muslims. It is up to you what you wish to believe.
To you BJ is god but you are being a typical ex facsist coward, being unable to put your hands up and say..i am a catholic!!
The meaning of the word Muslim is NOT misleading, under that definition anyone who believes in GOD who CREATED Adam, Abraham, Moses and Jesus is a Muslim.
That GOD is not a slave to any tribe or race.
That GOD does NOT favour a select few tribes or races.
That GOD is not a naked man.
That GOD never took on human form or the son of anybody.
We have already given you the "touchstone of belief"
If any Christian or Jew confirms that he/she worships that GOD, then they are Muslims in our view and we will treat them accordingly!
Just because you make up your own definition of Muslim, why should "billion Muslims accept it?
Prove to us that you are not a closet coward of a christian:
Tell Paul (and us) that Jesus is not God.
Tell Paul (and us) that there is no God.
DENY that Jesus is THE Son of God and/or God and/or Messiah.
Thank you.
Then show that Islam is for all humans.

I wasn't present during the big bang and so you. So how do you know Adam was the first human?

How do you know Adam was a muslim?

How do you know Quran is telling the truth?

The I or we believe indicates an opinion. I don't want discuss opinion or delusion but facts.

Answer to all 4 points.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#162602 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: they do not, have TheTorah. i have TheTorah Scroll, and it is nothing like their totally corrupt versions. and even your new testament quran, is not even close to it. i cannot call what you or they have, TheTorah. i reject your quran, the christians testaments, the jewish new testament tanach also, and the newest testament of evolution. i only agree to TheWritten Torah, all happening precisely here in IT again.
do not try to twist my words, to mean any thing any of you with what any of your new testamentanities say. all of your worldly views, are totally corrupted with the subtle beasts of the fields.
Can you please publish your true "TheTorah" immediately so the world could stop using wrong versions.
Thanks Rabbee..
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162604 Feb 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true rabbee....
The "TheTorah" is edited/corrected/amended by non-gentiles for their own benefit.
The Gentiles must be completely dumb to rely on the "TheTorah"!
The Gentile Christians are only stuck with the "TheTorah" because they need it to justify their spurious divinity claim of BJ!
If not for the Gentile Christians the "TheTorah" would have been binned by 99% of the world.
Thanks for confirming this rabbee...
rabbee: well muslems have done, the very same thing with their quran. not shall i compare, any of your other g-ds with HaShem.

G-D is my FATHER And MOTHER, and i am the grandfather of all on earth. but i shall not claim any one, who refuses to be here in TheTorah Happening again, as my grandchild. nor shall i claim any grandmother of this world, as my wife who refuses to be true to G-D here in TheStory of Creation, to the third or fourth time.

if your name is not in, TheBook of Life. you only have yourselves to blame, for your mentally never being here in TheTorah from HaShem. and so far, there is only about,.001428571428571429e-8 percent true to G-D, actually here in TheTorah Happening again. for i have found no one else, all here in TheTorah agains.

you have all conspired, to murder all of your and my grandchildren. in the deluvian again, with all of your not here in TheTorah lies. and shall not change, for as long as this world refuses to consider, being all mentally here in TheTorah Happening too. you are all guilty for all hell and death, due to your conspiracy of lies against G-D, here in This Story of Creation again.

Location hidden

#162605 Feb 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us first clarify something with you...
Prove to us that you are not a closet coward of a christian:
Tell Paul (and us) that Jesus is not God.
Tell Paul (and us) that there is no God.
DENY that Jesus is THE Son of God and/or God and/or Messiah.
Thank you.
We can then talk about Moses and Muhammed.
Do you know anything about Moses?
Read Numbers ...let's say..31 to get the ball rolling?lol..
Then can you come up with like for like atrocity in QURAN from Muhammed?
Don't come up with unverified stories...
Just let us stick to Old Testament and Quran!!
Obviously that the Nazarene was not god, nor the Messiah that the Jews were waiting for.

About the son of god thing, well if you mean in the Christian sense, then no it wasn't. If you mean in Islamic sense then no he wasn't. If you mean in the jewish sense then he could be.

To state there is no god, one has to define what god is. I can tell there is no Allah or YHVH. Those two characters are too fictions to be true. Any god to give me? Obviously YHVH include the Christian god.

In substance I don't deny the existence of a god, it's all about definition and evidence. Until now no one has convinced me that it's god exists.

Hey genius, didn't you know that I was among the firsts here to denunce the evilness of Moses. I don't know between Moses or Muhammad was more savage...

It's pathetic from you to change the subject in order to not answer. I don't expect any answer from you seen your performance two hours ago

Location hidden

#162606 Feb 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry can you clarify your claim somewhere about comforter?
I thought you said "in my name" means the person has to bear the name of Jesus?
Please clarify..
or reproduce your claim..
I never said that. It was the other Muslim who understood that. I've taken my post again, this morning, and ask him to prove where I said that. No answer.

You are asking me the same silly thing I have answered yet.

Just go back few pages to read it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162607 Feb 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my god!!
So you also know exactly what the Evangelists are up to and helping them?
Their Agenda is simple.
To gather all Christ killers and deniers in Palestine in the hope that BJ will return to murder the whole lot!!
Oh dear oh dear...the cat is out of the bag.
rabbee: liar, i am not helping, any alleged as evangelists. no more than i am helping, your form of muslem evangelism. and all of you in the world who, all lied to your grandmother again. are all christ killers, as far as G-D and i are concerned. and i am the one, advising you not, do any of that any more. all your not here in TheTorah, vain lies are totally unecessary.

i am here to try, and convince you all. to not get yourselves killed, with all your not true to G-D lying. i do not support any, hell and death or any final deluvian holocaust because of any of your lying.

i do not give my support, to any of your made necessary pestilence, plague or famine caused by all your lying. do not try to twist my words, to fit your own personal antiG-D agenda here in TheStory of Creation again. or i shall personally see to it, that your name is never in TheBook of Life. don't try to play your, vain mind games with me. i shall never agree, with your ways into oblivion.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162608 Feb 9, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
When the story will stop to repeat itself once for all?
rabbee: when will this story, stop repeating over and over? when this whole world, accepts being here in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation from G-D. and you all no longer, help decieve your grandmother of all here in IT. only then shall we all, enter into GanEden with G-D.

but after three to four million previous failures, i am not optimistic about this ever happening any more. been doing this over and over, for more than twenty two billion years. still with the heartbreak, of even the only true church of science lying to me too. and G-D shall never change this story, to agree with science either. if we never agree with G-D, we are done for less than nothing.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#162609 Feb 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please publish your true "TheTorah" immediately so the world could stop using wrong versions.
Thanks Rabbee..
rabbee: Torah Scrolls, are not published. go see a Torah Sofet with more than pocket change, to see if they shall hand duplicate one for you. the price is, about $60,000 now. but it is, a good investment.

and be prepared, to learn Tetragrammen Eevreet correctly. since Eevreet does not translate well, into other languages. and cause there are just, too many liars calling it hebrew. and Eevreet is G-D'S choice, for any written scripture. even though G-D, designed all languages on earth ever since the tower of babel. so the confusion, continues ever since again.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#162610 Feb 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Give a summary of what is in your link..
I will NOT click your links to increase your hit rates...
I repeat...bu(tteredbuttturdlick )ford...
Holy Prophet Muhammed expressed no admiration whatsoever for BJ the gentile clown that you CREATED and worship! If this CREATED GENTILE clown claims that he came for GENTILES then he is indeed a BIG lying clown who is rejected by Islam.
Jesus Christ PBUH was a Jewish MAN who claimed he came for the Jews and this is the Jesus Christ PBUH, that Islam refers to, loves and respects!!
You NEED your meds.
Al-EX the Phallocentric,

My hit rates? Hells bells, buddy, when did it become MY internet?

Evidently, your frontal lobotomy didn't help with your perseveration tendencies...

Summary of https://twitter.com/BadgerHerald/status/26304...

The Badger Herald&#8207;@BadgerHerald

The @BadgerHerald Gentile Clowns shoot down the @DailyCardinal Dirty Birds 28-14 http://ow.ly/eQXLy

Location hidden

#162611 Feb 9, 2013
CORRECTION #162605

Obviously that the Nazarene was not god, nor the Messiah that the Jews were waiting for.

About the son of god thing, well if you mean in the Christian sense, then no he wasn't. If you mean in Islamic sense then no he wasn't. If you mean in the jewish sense then he could be.

To state there is no god, one has to define what god is. I can tell there is no Allah or YHVH. Those two characters are too fictions to be true. Any god to give me? Obviously YHVH include the Christian god.

In substance I don't deny the existence of a god, it's all about definition and evidence. Until now no one has convinced me that its god exists.

Hey genius, didn't you know that I was among the firsts here to denunce the evilness of Moses. I don't know who between Moses or Muhammad was more savage...

It's pathetic from you to change the subject in order to not answer. I don't expect any answer from you seen your performance two hours ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Milena S 403,486
Rise in antisemitism 5 min Prakash 5
Rev. Graham: 'Islam is Not a Peaceful Religiona... 15 min Cujo 15
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 32 min Punjabis ki Dhulai 53,689
The Son of Billy Graham Is a Mean-Spirited Isla... 49 min Shirvell s Shrivel 10
Selfie sinful for women: Indonesian Cleric 1 hr Just a guy 14
Islam at a crossroads 1 hr Marie-Luise_J 2
I'm muslim. I'm having doubts about Islam 6 hr Marco the atheist 408
More from around the web