Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
152,101 - 152,120 of 201,370 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
John

Ipswich, Australia

#162025 Feb 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already said that all gospels are full of junk and stuff. Have you ever read any gospel?
And I've already said that you're a lying muztard animal with an evil soul.
John

Ipswich, Australia

#162026 Feb 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is difference between a First Century Forgery and a Sixteenth Century Forgery?
In the court of law, they both are rejected. Why you keep on believing in One Forge document and reject the other?
I find no "reasonable" justification, do you? Let us hear from you!!
PS:
And please do not repeat, it is because Church said so and my Father said so and my grandfather said so...etc.
Let us hear, why should you believe in the First century forgery?
Because the first century gospels are not forgeries you moron. They are the originals.
Duh.
John

Ipswich, Australia

#162027 Feb 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me 120 good things that Jesus did for his fellow Israelites and 50 things that he accomplished.
I'll tell you what idiot, if you can prove just one good thing about mad mo the paedo I'll post some of the thousands of good things about Jesus.
Alright?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#162028 Feb 6, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
on waking from sleep, "One should be mindful to wash his hands three times in order to remove the evil spirit (ruach ra'ah) that lingers on them" (Shulchan Aruch)
ruach ra'ah is female, "She insists on remaining on the fingertips until one washes them three times" (Shabbat 109a)
more halacha,
one should not touch his mouth, ears, eyes, nose, anus and penis before that, for fear of transferring the evil spirit to those orifices
water which has been used (and thus contains the evil spirit) cannot be poured away inside the house or in a public place, or used for any other purpose
Dont know anyone who accepts that as halacha

as usual you are FOS

Location hidden

#162030 Feb 6, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
on waking from sleep, "One should be mindful to wash his hands three times in order to remove the evil spirit (ruach ra'ah) that lingers on them" (Shulchan Aruch)
ruach ra'ah is female, "She insists on remaining on the fingertips until one washes them three times" (Shabbat 109a)
more halacha,
one should not touch his mouth, ears, eyes, nose, anus and penis before that, for fear of transferring the evil spirit to those orifices
water which has been used (and thus contains the evil spirit) cannot be poured away inside the house or in a public place, or used for any other purpose
http://dovbear.blogspot.com/2011/03/what-is-r...

What is Ruach ra’ah?

Ruach ra’ah is not a halchik consideration. It's health advice based on the science of the time and the prevailing theory of disease. That theory of disease, known as the Miasma Theory, taught that diseases were spread by "miasma" a noxious form of "bad air" or, what the Jewish sources called ruach ra’ah.

The Miasma Theory has been fully discredited, and rendered obsolete by the Germ Theory; all health advice based upon it are similarly discreditted, and no longer applicable

Location hidden

#162031 Feb 6, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
more halacha,
If you want a more balanced historical discussion of the issue (i.e. a discussion that actually includes CONTEXT)- see this reference

http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Ordinary-Recoveri...

"....Magic of the Ordinary: Recovering the Shamanic in Judaism
This book can best be described as crazy-wise. Completely defying the historic trends within Judaism for the past several hundred years, trends toward more philosophical, rational modes of thinking, Winkler plunges back into Jewish tribal origins. While his re-reading of Jewish sources may seem eccentric at times, he is not making this stuff up, merely viewing them with an archly-shamanistic POV. His refusal to embrace Christian-derived "spirituality" that, overtly or covertly, devalues earthly physicality is perhaps the most powerful contribution to his unearthing (pardon the pun) authentic Jewish spiritual practice..."
dropks

Pittsburgh, PA

#162032 Feb 6, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… Geez! must have been error
Hes a guy thats a janitor at a shopping Mall I shop at?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#162033 Feb 6, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the first century gospels are not forgeries you moron. They are the originals.
Duh.
Forgery is when you do not know the author and the author does not tell its sources and when "unknown hands" edit the document.

ALL of these are clear as a day for all four of these so called First Century Forgeries.

There is no "original copy" of any of these books, no two ancient manuscripts match exactly with each other. Whom you are trying to deceive?

May be yourself!!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162034 Feb 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he is doing that.
Are you masturbating over the following?
In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God.
The Father is God, the Son is God and the Holy Spirit is God. The Son is not the Father and not the Holy Spirit. The Father is not the Son and not the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is not the Father and not the Son. These three persons are distinct and co-equal but there is only one Godhead in which the three reside.
And I hope you finally ejaculate at this: Jesus is God in FLESH.
You are so carnal. I can't think of why you think God can by happy with you.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#162035 Feb 6, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what idiot, if you can prove just one good thing about mad mo the paedo I'll post some of the thousands of good things about Jesus.
Alright?
OK, Jesus Freak

Since you asked, I will tell you one good thing which Muhammad did but Jesus did not and failed.

Muhammad told the warring pagan Arabs that there is only one God.

Within 23 years, all the Arabs in the entire, believed in one God, gave up idolatry and accepted Muhammad as the Messenger of the LORD God Almighty Allah.

And of course you know jolly well that your Jesus was rejected by people, who were fiercely monotheistic and had their own Scripture.

Don't tell me thousands of good things, which Jesus did. Just tell me only 150 good things he did for Israelites.

Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162036 Feb 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah talks to prophets thru the medium of angels (most of the times), there are some exceptions like God spoke to Moses directly on one or two occasions.
The Spirit which talked to our prophet came from Allah and was His trusted Messenger the Angle Gabriel
Whoever the 'angel', spirit, was talking for, if not itself, was not the God of Abraham, Isaace and Jacob. What this supposed 'spirit' said is not in keeping with God's Holy Bible. That being said, scholars should not include islam among the Abrahamic religions of Judaism and Christianity. islam is a heathen ideology.
bmz

Singapore

#162037 Feb 6, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh.
They were forged later over centuries, as and when the Church saw it necessary. The forgeries stopped only after the arrival of the printing press.

Now they do it through various translations.

Even though they may be originals is no big deal, as all the four gospels are full of junk and stuff, Neanderthal.

The three synoptic gospels do not agree with John.

Location hidden

#162038 Feb 6, 2013
Thank you judging fan.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162039 Feb 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Jesus Freak
Since you asked, I will tell you one good thing which Muhammad did but Jesus did not and failed.
Muhammad told the warring pagan Arabs that there is only one God.
Within 23 years, all the Arabs in the entire, believed in one God, gave up idolatry and accepted Muhammad as the Messenger of the LORD God Almighty Allah.
And of course you know jolly well that your Jesus was rejected by people, who were fiercely monotheistic and had their own Scripture.
Don't tell me thousands of good things, which Jesus did. Just tell me only 150 good things he did for Israelites.
mohammad was correct, there is only one God; He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. allah is fictional god that speaks through an 'angel' to a character name mohammad, and found in a fictional work called the koran.
bmz

Singapore

#162040 Feb 6, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so carnal. I can't think of why you think God can by happy with you.
How come you never wrote the same to the Jesus Freak, who was carnal first? Do you think Jesus would be happy with that carnal Jesus Freak?

I have always noticed that a Christian always brings up something rubbish and after he is screwed up by us, you appear and whine and rant?

Why can't you as a good Christian take the abnormal Christian, who initiates rubbish, to task?
bmz

Singapore

#162041 Feb 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Thank you judging fan.
So sweet. Hope the judging fan's heart melts and he/she stops.
bmz

Singapore

#162042 Feb 6, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Hi.
Hi, Joel

How are you? Hope all is well with you.

Location hidden

#162043 Feb 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So sweet. Hope the judging fan's heart melts and he/she stops.
Nah - all attention is good advertising

its either MUQ being indignant that I am taking on a fellow muslim (uhuh) or Paul who is indignant in general

Location hidden

#162044 Feb 6, 2013
Or the evil spirit formally known as Skeptic.
bmz

Singapore

#162045 Feb 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah - all attention is good advertising
its either MUQ being indignant that I am taking on a fellow muslim (uhuh) or Paul who is indignant in general
Actually, I am getting more attention than you, from Jesus freaks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Syriana 364,979
Robin Williams RIP on Jihad 35 min Darth Yoda 1
KC : The Christian Faithful's Fallacy 1 hr Darth Yoda Strike... 9
MM: Is ISIS Sent by God ? 1 hr Shamma 49
Exhibition On Islamic Civilisation In Terenggan... 2 hr _malon_goblok 4
TT: Malik Nidal Hasan requests ISIS citizenshi... 2 hr Revenge Of Darth ... 7
Can Christianity and Islam co-exist and unite? 2 hr AMP man 30
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••