Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 228310 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#162000 Feb 5, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Retarded, even for you.
I don't need a silly and crude one liner from you, Nosehair!

Comment on this:

How can he do that?

Information should have come from Jesus, who went down into hell and was unable to describe it.
Did he describe hell and the life in there?

Why did he descend first into hell instead of going to heaven? Was he a sinner? Only a sinner goes to hell first. Surely must have sinned. Right?

Wasn't he already baptized? Why was he sent to hell if he had been baptized? LMAO!

What say ye now, Dr. Knucklehead?

Bonus question: Was Jesus sent into hell first for getting him purged?
truth

Perth, Australia

#162001 Feb 5, 2013
real jesus is not thereeeeeeeeeeee
wicket satanic develish playerssssssssssssssss

they don't have nothing with real jesus

they will come in my name..its not meeeeeeeeeeee

evil corupt develish people

if i need i will remove
3x heaven
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
John

Australia

#162002 Feb 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries.
Now, what about the Bronze Age forgeries known as the four gospels of the New Testament?
The gospels appeared very early in Christian times.
Fragments of the gospels from the first century have been found near the ruins of desert monasteries in Egypt.
They are authentic and you know it liar.
By the way, the Christian era is in the iron age.
bmz

Singapore

#162003 Feb 5, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
The gospels appeared very early in Christian times.
Fragments of the gospels from the first century have been found near the ruins of desert monasteries in Egypt.
They are authentic and you know it liar.
By the way, the Christian era is in the iron age.
I consider it as Bronze Age. Christianity is indeed based upon fragments, the most important ones being credit card and postage stamp size.

If any had appeared early, at least Paul and Peter would have mentioned.

John

Australia

#162004 Feb 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need a silly and crude one liner from you, Nosehair!
Comment on this:
How can he do that?
Information should have come from Jesus, who went down into hell and was unable to describe it.
Why did he descend first into hell instead of going to heaven? Was he a sinner? Only a sinner goes to hell first. Surely must have sinned. Right?
Wasn't he already baptized? Why was he sent to hell if he had been baptized? LMAO!
What are you drivelling about now.
bmz

Singapore

#162005 Feb 5, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you propagate lies and deceit.
Interesting.
Only a muztard would have no shame at such behaviour.
I have already said that all gospels are full of junk and stuff. Have you ever read any gospel?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#162007 Feb 5, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Note: It is clear as sun that the gospel of barnabas is a crude medieval muslim forgery.
What is difference between a First Century Forgery and a Sixteenth Century Forgery?

In the court of law, they both are rejected. Why you keep on believing in One Forge document and reject the other?

I find no "reasonable" justification, do you? Let us hear from you!!

PS:

And please do not repeat, it is because Church said so and my Father said so and my grandfather said so...etc.

Let us hear, why should you believe in the First century forgery?
bmz

Singapore

#162008 Feb 5, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
How can speak the name of the murderous pervert mo in the same breath as Moses and Jesus?
Mo was a sick and evil animal.
Tell me 120 good things that Jesus did for his fellow Israelites and 50 things that he accomplished.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#162009 Feb 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ does not believe that GOB is the truth. Even I do not believe that GOB is the true gospel.
However, it is the best of 'em all. All others are full of junk and stuff. GOB has the least.
Exactly, they keep forgetting the Introduction that I wrote before I started serializing that Gospel.

Should I repost that Introduction?

Salaam

MUQ
bmz

Singapore

#162010 Feb 5, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you drivelling about now.
I want an answer to this:

You know very well that he descended into hell. Right?

Please humour me on above.
uhuh

Badajoz, Spain

#162011 Feb 5, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
The midrash (agadah) have reference to evil spirits. But that is not theology. The theologic (halachic) texts do not have this concept.
I am giving you the honest answer.
on waking from sleep, "One should be mindful to wash his hands three times in order to remove the evil spirit (ruach ra'ah) that lingers on them" (Shulchan Aruch)

ruach ra'ah is female, "She insists on remaining on the fingertips until one washes them three times" (Shabbat 109a)
more halacha,
one should not touch his mouth, ears, eyes, nose, anus and penis before that, for fear of transferring the evil spirit to those orifices
water which has been used (and thus contains the evil spirit) cannot be poured away inside the house or in a public place, or used for any other purpose
bmz

Singapore

#162019 Feb 5, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
The salvation of the soul you sick mo freak.
A lot better than raping virgins in mad mo's brothel.
You can rape men and women in the Father's mansion, which has many, many rooms.

Now, tell me who was the ignorant bloody fool or who were the ignorant bloody fools, who said, "Jesus is God"?

I really want to know, so please name the Pervert or the perverts. He or them will surely rot in hell for saying that.

If you don't know just write, "I do not know the ignorant bloody fools, who said that."

Thanks.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#162021 Feb 5, 2013
Hi.
John

Ipswich, Australia

#162023 Feb 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I consider it as Bronze Age. Christianity is indeed based upon fragments, the most important ones being credit card and postage stamp size.
If any had appeared early, at least Paul and Peter would have mentioned.
You consider the iron age to be the bronze age do you?
Only a muztard possesses a mind like yours.
The papyrus fragment prove the antiquity of the gospels you slimy lying muzz.
Peter is mentioned in all the gospels you fool.
Paul came later you muztard.
John

Ipswich, Australia

#162025 Feb 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already said that all gospels are full of junk and stuff. Have you ever read any gospel?
And I've already said that you're a lying muztard animal with an evil soul.
John

Ipswich, Australia

#162026 Feb 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is difference between a First Century Forgery and a Sixteenth Century Forgery?
In the court of law, they both are rejected. Why you keep on believing in One Forge document and reject the other?
I find no "reasonable" justification, do you? Let us hear from you!!
PS:
And please do not repeat, it is because Church said so and my Father said so and my grandfather said so...etc.
Let us hear, why should you believe in the First century forgery?
Because the first century gospels are not forgeries you moron. They are the originals.
Duh.
John

Ipswich, Australia

#162027 Feb 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me 120 good things that Jesus did for his fellow Israelites and 50 things that he accomplished.
I'll tell you what idiot, if you can prove just one good thing about mad mo the paedo I'll post some of the thousands of good things about Jesus.
Alright?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#162028 Feb 6, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
on waking from sleep, "One should be mindful to wash his hands three times in order to remove the evil spirit (ruach ra'ah) that lingers on them" (Shulchan Aruch)
ruach ra'ah is female, "She insists on remaining on the fingertips until one washes them three times" (Shabbat 109a)
more halacha,
one should not touch his mouth, ears, eyes, nose, anus and penis before that, for fear of transferring the evil spirit to those orifices
water which has been used (and thus contains the evil spirit) cannot be poured away inside the house or in a public place, or used for any other purpose
Dont know anyone who accepts that as halacha

as usual you are FOS

Location hidden

#162030 Feb 6, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
more halacha,
http://dovbear.blogspot.com/2011/03/what-is-r...

What is Ruach ra’ah?

Ruach ra’ah is not a halchik consideration. It's health advice based on the science of the time and the prevailing theory of disease. That theory of disease, known as the Miasma Theory, taught that diseases were spread by "miasma" a noxious form of "bad air" or, what the Jewish sources called ruach ra’ah.

The Miasma Theory has been fully discredited, and rendered obsolete by the Germ Theory; all health advice based upon it are similarly discreditted, and no longer applicable

Location hidden

#162031 Feb 6, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
more halacha,
If you want a more balanced historical discussion of the issue (i.e. a discussion that actually includes CONTEXT)- see this reference

http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Ordinary-Recoveri...

"....Magic of the Ordinary: Recovering the Shamanic in Judaism
This book can best be described as crazy-wise. Completely defying the historic trends within Judaism for the past several hundred years, trends toward more philosophical, rational modes of thinking, Winkler plunges back into Jewish tribal origins. While his re-reading of Jewish sources may seem eccentric at times, he is not making this stuff up, merely viewing them with an archly-shamanistic POV. His refusal to embrace Christian-derived "spirituality" that, overtly or covertly, devalues earthly physicality is perhaps the most powerful contribution to his unearthing (pardon the pun) authentic Jewish spiritual practice..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min ATHENA the MACEDO... 457,029
kya Bhagwan Ram ko AIDS tha 12 min ganpati is hathi ... 118
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 23 min Quran mein hazaar... 314
Cause and effect. 44 min Old Pom 1
Would you dress like Jesus did? 1 hr tom_ 6
Being Polite on the Forum 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 277
girls k no yaha se le or de 1 hr Aarti 52
More from around the web