Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,580

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160019 Jan 25, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
?
?

You had written: God will destroy His enemies not man.

Ask!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#160020 Jan 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Thanks.
This is where Jesus failed and flopped, because he did not fight the infidel occupiers. How could that man stand living under occupation of pagans?
If there is a god and he is almighty then let this god fights against the infidels.

There is no need for men kill other men because someone had said to have had hidden revelations. Furthermore an almighty god should be able to convert people without waste a drop of human blood. If happenes the opposite then his attribute of omnipotence is questionable as well as the existence of the god.

True is the Nazarene was a deluded and a non-violent person while Muhammad was a deluded bloody fool.
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

#160021 Jan 25, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
God's Catholic Church has been given divine authority to speak for Him; I have not. God's Catholic Church has a prophetic mission to speak for God. Why would you listen to Moses when you can talk to God yourself? Don't you trust your relationship with God?
"God's Catholic Church" has removed one of the God-breathed Ten Commandments forbiding idolatry (and split another to try to hide their crime), thus causing BILLIONS to commit God's most grievous sin.

"God's Catholic Church" has CURSED (125; anathema) anyone who is not clergy from reading the Scriptures (so people won't see that they lied). This, in spite of the Scripture forbidding cursing people.

"God's Catholic Church" has cursed any faith for salvation (3 curses) and cursed anyone who confesses true salvation.

"God's Catholic Church" will do ANYTHING to prevent you from getting born again (as Jesus requires), because then you would not need them.

So, Mr. "God's Catholic Church", since you know everything (except Jesus), can you answer me a few questions for me?:

What is the difference between a "born again" Catholic and a regular one? Aren't the ones professing salvation ANATHEMA? Shouldn't they be ex-communicated?

Same questions, but with "spirit filled" inserted?

WHY did Mary make the required SIN OFFERING after Jesus was born? Wouldn't that be LYING? Or, did she really NEED to make a sin offering?

Why does "God's Catholic Church" teach people to call popes and priests "Father", when Jesus specifically said NOT to call any man your father on Earth...?

In fact, why does "God's Catholic Church" all too often teach THE EXACT OPPOSITE of Scripture?

The removal of the Scripture forbiding idolatry shows clearly the true intent of Satan's Roman Catholic church: to get people DAMNED!

See you at judgment day, "God's Catholic Church", when you're name will NOT be found in The Lamb's Book of Life (and you're cursed if you say otherwise).*wink*
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160022 Jan 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
?
Ask!
It is saying that man will not destroy God's enemies, rather God Himself will destroy them.
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#160023 Jan 25, 2013
"We hold that the Law has a twofold sense; literal and spiritual. Taken in a literal sense, the chukkim were no good, the mishpatim nobody could keep (Ezek 20:25). But taken in a spiritual sense, the man who obeys them will live by them (Lev 18:5).
Paul in one place condemns the Law taken literally (calling it the cursed tablets of death), but in another place praises the Law calling it 'spiritual'(Rom 7:14)" -Tertullian, contra Celsus
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#160024 Jan 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I had received it via an email, so that is it.
Christianity knows Zulus and Africans better than I do.
Your missionaries asked them to pray. They closed their eyes. When they opened their eyes, the Bibles were in their hands and their lands were in the missionaries' hands.(Based on Bishop Desmond Tutu's comment)
rabbee: do not blame the missionaries, for what the brittish empire actually did. and since yesterday, has not happened again yet. can you blame anyone today, for what is going to happen to the very next yesterdays happening again? for you are all truly considered guilty, unless you truly repent!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160025 Jan 25, 2013
Sayer wrote:
<quoted text>
"God's Catholic Church" has removed one of the God-breathed Ten Commandments forbiding idolatry (and split another to try to hide their crime), thus causing BILLIONS to commit God's most grievous sin.
"God's Catholic Church" has CURSED (125; anathema) anyone who is not clergy from reading the Scriptures (so people won't see that they lied). This, in spite of the Scripture forbidding cursing people.
"God's Catholic Church" has cursed any faith for salvation (3 curses) and cursed anyone who confesses true salvation.
"God's Catholic Church" will do ANYTHING to prevent you from getting born again (as Jesus requires), because then you would not need them.
So, Mr. "God's Catholic Church", since you know everything (except Jesus), can you answer me a few questions for me?:
What is the difference between a "born again" Catholic and a regular one? Aren't the ones professing salvation ANATHEMA? Shouldn't they be ex-communicated?
Same questions, but with "spirit filled" inserted?
WHY did Mary make the required SIN OFFERING after Jesus was born? Wouldn't that be LYING? Or, did she really NEED to make a sin offering?
Why does "God's Catholic Church" teach people to call popes and priests "Father", when Jesus specifically said NOT to call any man your father on Earth...?
In fact, why does "God's Catholic Church" all too often teach THE EXACT OPPOSITE of Scripture?
The removal of the Scripture forbiding idolatry shows clearly the true intent of Satan's Roman Catholic church: to get people DAMNED!
See you at judgment day, "God's Catholic Church", when you're name will NOT be found in The Lamb's Book of Life (and you're cursed if you say otherwise).*wink*
Jesus' Catholic Church has been given the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven and has the divine authority to bind and lose both in Heaven and on earth; the Catholic Church now speaks for God. At the first Council of Jerusalem did the leaders of the Catholic Church tell St Paul that the gentiles had to be circucised and follow the dietary laws of the Jews? No! The Catholic Church has divine authority to speak in God's Name. As it is writen: "They will be taught by God." The Catholic Church is Emanuel: God with us.
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#160026 Jan 25, 2013
"The Jew carry the book whence the Christian deduce his faith. They have been made our librarians, in the manner of servants accustomed to carry books for their master" -Augustine, Enarrationes in Psalmos 56
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#160027 Jan 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, Jesus was a man. Please stop calling him God.
If Jesus is God, then your God or the God of Christianity is surely a joke.
The true God has no child, no son and no daughter, simply because the true God is NOT a man.
In terms of being a peace-maker, I can safely say that I Am.
rabbee: on whose authority, do you make all your untrue delusional claims? when nowhere in TheWritten Torah, do i see where G-D ever comes to speak to you or muhammed. in This Story of Physical Creation just again here in TheTorah Actually in TheHappening.

no wonder you reject, G-D'S Accounting of this Story of Creation here in IT. since it reveals you, and your alleged prophet as a liar of the liar/s. and your religion, is nothing more than the pure indoctrination of evil men. controlling your vanity, with their antiG-D vanity.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#160028 Jan 25, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter whether or not you think you are a peace maker, for only what God thinks matter.
Jesus is God!!! He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
LMAO!

Please humour me more and more.
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#160029 Jan 25, 2013
"The Church is our Mother, of which body Christ is the head, and the the two Testaments of divine Scriptures are her breasts. We suck the milk for our salvation" -Augustine, on 1John
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#160030 Jan 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Please humour me more and more.
Laughing on the outside, while crying on the inside. Jesus is God, there is no other.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#160031 Jan 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that the majority of Christians have neither read their Bible nor have they studied it.
The reason is that folks did not have any scripture to read at all as only the Church had access to the books. The Church DID NOT allow people to have a BIble. Reading was forbidden.
Even after the arrival of the printing press, books were not that easy to get and were expensive. That kept the Bible away from the Christians.
When the Bible was churned out in millions, people bought but had no time to read it. How can they read and understand a book that makes no sense?
Truly, truly, I tell you, MUQ, that Muslims have read the Bible more than Christians. For example, you, Alex, some other Muslims and yours truly have read and studied all the three Bibles.
Salaams
BMZ
rabbee: Avraham, Yeetzak, Eeshmael, Yaachov, and Yoseph, never read the bible or quran either. and they were considered as Holy, so apparently your missing The Actual Point also. what is your point, of trying to make, your illigitimate text look more ligitimate than theirs? it is hypocricy, for you to claim only theirs are corrupt. with your, also corrupt version. when theirs, did not beguin with corruption. but became corrupted by critters, along the way. when your began in corruption, of muhammeds vanity, and corrupted more by vain critters along the way.
uhuh

Spain

#160032 Jan 25, 2013
to Tarphon the Jew: "Your Scripture is not yours, but rather OUR Scripture" -Justin, Dial.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#160033 Jan 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
?
Ask!
rabbee: yes and G-D, can command that you do this yourself. and so you shall, destroy yourselves. in your being your own, self pestilence, plague and famine. as you can see, happening in this world again today. just exactly like The Last time G-D gave this same old Story of ThePhysical Creation from the beguinning in Parashas Noach, to the end in Parashas Bereesheees. as you have all made absolutly no improvements, this time again over the last two Torot Times. as you still refuse to repent to This is TheTorah we are all here in Just Aaagain.
uhuh

Spain

#160034 Jan 25, 2013
Paul gave the idea that "In spirit, we are of Sarah's line, and the Jews are of Hagar's line" (Jerome, on Gal.)
uhuh

Spain

#160035 Jan 25, 2013
"If you are led by TheSpirit, you are not under the Law" -Paul, Gal 5:18

spirit, spiritual...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#160036 Jan 25, 2013
TheLaw: only reveals the symptoms, of your disobedience. just like all, pestilence, plague, an famine, are symptoms of your rebellion against G-D. here in This Story, of ThePhysical Creation just again.

you have even proven your plagues, of medical technology cannot save you. you have not even diminished the cancer plagues, you have only increased it among you. instead of one in 100,000 it is now increased to 2 in 10. for the same reason mass murder, plagues increase in these united states.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#160037 Jan 25, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
There are few reasons why they can follow some and reject others. First of all they aren't Jews, so they are not forced to follow any of the laws. This implies that they may follow it or not. Pick some and reject others. In any case they are never wrong with it.
Understood. But then what right do they have to tell me how to act (i.e. preach) within my texts?
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>Second, when Christianity came to be among the gentiles, a problem arose, whether or not they have to follow the laws. Paul, one of the most important figures of Christianity, told them they don't need to.
Understood. But they do follow some laws. Thou shalt not kill etc etc and they quote OT as much as NT. If they stopped with the OT quotes then I wouldnt have any problem with it. But I dotn understand how they can use our texts do quote out of, but then ignore them. I dont see the logic in that. Because there isnt any.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#160038 Jan 25, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>The curious thing is why God would establish a FIRST covenant with Israel knowing full well that it wouldn't be sufficient. Was it to prove to the Jews that outward observances of dietary prohibitions, for example, accomplished nothing in terms of transformation (into what, exactly)? Meanwhile, the non-Jews of the world get off easy! They only have to observe the Noahide Laws to get the goodies in "the world to come," whatever that means, like resurrection or something akin to it.
Yes it makes no sense - at least to me - which is why we dont buy into the idea of a second covenant. More significantly, the Christian emphasis on a single verse ignores a theme widespread throughout the bible - renewal - which is less catastrophic than a new set of rules or relationships.

re: Noahide laws - my position has always been that nothing precludes God from giving the other tribes their own laws. Just because I am a Jew doesnt mean I think less highly of a Samoan. The problem is everyone in the west assumes that the bible is the ONLY instructional manual out there. It probably isnt, rather its one of the better preserved manuals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Sheilaa 373,468
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 14 min MUQ1 50,900
A Purge on Muslims? 20 min LAYLA MANABAT 2
Have you seen Jews drive Mercedez Benz? 58 min Mujahid 2
Come to Common Terms 1 hr Old Pom 47
Five beliefs of islam that muslims are too cowa... (Feb '14) 1 hr Mujahid means Brave 293
Arrested Muslim Cleric Faces Hannity Again to B... 1 hr Old Pom 4

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE