Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 209,556

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#158675 Jan 14, 2013
I think you get the idea!
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#158677 Jan 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
I think you get the idea!
Leviticus 20:13

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he (lieth) with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Do you?

Lieth: 7901 shakab shaw-kab' a primitive root; to lie down (for rest, sexual connection, decease or any other purpose):--X at all, cast down,((lover-))lay (self)(down),(make to) lie (down, down to sleep, still with), lodge, ravish, take rest, sleep, stay.
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#158679 Jan 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If I can imply something from your unstructured response (if that was it was) you are employing a circular explanation - Kadish are sodomites. However, nowhere in the text does it equate, IN HEBREW, the word s'doma (sodom) or men of sodom (anshe sdoma - i.e. sodomites) with kadisha. Two different words - in two different books of torah.
Why does lot offer his daughters?
1000 dollar question - noone knows for sure - I sure dont.
Homosexuality: What Does Turah Say?

Location hidden

#158680 Jan 14, 2013
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 20:13
"If a man also lie with mankind, as he (lieth) with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
Do you?
Lieth: 7901 shakab shaw-kab' a primitive root; to lie down (for rest, sexual connection, decease or any other purpose):--X at all, cast down,((lover-))lay (self)(down),(make to) lie (down, down to sleep, still with), lodge, ravish, take rest, sleep, stay.
side show - doesnt address my point.

sdoma is not shachah in the text. They have different letters and hence word roots.
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#158681 Jan 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
side show - doesnt address my point.
sdoma is not shachah in the text. They have different letters and hence word roots.
I never said it was.

Sodoma is Greek.

4670. Sodoma sod'-om-ah plural of Hebrew origin (5467); Sodoma (i.e. Sedom), a place in Palestine:--Sodom.

5467 Cdom sed-ome' from an unused root meaning to scorch; burnt (i.e. volcanic or bituminous) district; Sedom, a place near the Dead Sea:-- Sodom.
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#158683 Jan 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
(Ezekiel 16.47 New American Standard Bible)

Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had arrogance, abundant food and careless ease, but she did not help the poor and needy. Thus they were haughty and committed abominations before Me.(Ezekiel 16.4950 NASB)
Show in the Torah were arrogance, abundant food and careless ease, not helping the poor and needy are abominations? The text says these were their sins and that they also committed abominations before Me.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#158684 Jan 14, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- since you liked it so much I have repeated it..
Finally, you admit the truth. You admit that you continue to repeat the insult because you know that it offends. Exactly what Jesus would do, right.

Location hidden

#158685 Jan 14, 2013
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it was.
Sodoma is Greek.
4670. Sodoma sod'-om-ah plural of Hebrew origin (5467); Sodoma (i.e. Sedom), a place in Palestine:--Sodom.
5467 Cdom sed-ome' from an unused root meaning to scorch; burnt (i.e. volcanic or bituminous) district; Sedom, a place near the Dead Sea:-- Sodom.
Ok - I will give you credit since you jumped into a typically inane exchange with Hughbe.

The other point of contention (with Hughbe) is that the label of sodomy (i.e. what sodomy means) was contrived only a few centuries ago. Not that there wasnt funny business going on in that bible chapter. But it wasnt called sodomy. The notion of sodomy,as we call it now, was created many years later, and came from the Christians.

Location hidden

#158686 Jan 14, 2013
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I was unaware of that. If that is true, it further supports my point that Sodomy, biblically, has nothing to do with anal sex. If anything, it has to do with scorching.

Though I would have to see were you got that. I dont recognize Strongs as an authority.

Location hidden

#158687 Jan 14, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, you admit the truth. You admit that you continue to repeat the insult because you know that it offends. Exactly what Jesus would do, right.
Probably 70 percent of what comes out of Huggy is intended to offend.(The other 30% has to do with sex in some abberant form or another)

Lets be real here. He preaches about us "evil" Jews. Who is that intended FOR? surely not the muslims here. Its directed AT us. If we werent here, he wouldnt be preaching it.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158688 Jan 14, 2013
Anti Gentile Spin Doctor "F" is doing everything to legitimise Sodomy.
We need Moses to get here!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158689 Jan 14, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs a woman to SCREW his head, release tension out of his brains/balls and sit on his face. He should be restored after that but if not the process should be repeated as many times as required.
QDS....
Four times a day before meals or instead of?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158690 Jan 14, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
ooooooh....Jesus bashing is not allowed! Romans did it!
The New Gospel of Buttboy says that the Pharisees washed their hands as they usually do..lol!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158691 Jan 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok - I will give you credit since you jumped into a typically inane exchange with Hughbe.
The other point of contention (with Hughbe) is that the label of sodomy (i.e. what sodomy means) was contrived only a few centuries ago. Not that there wasnt funny business going on in that bible chapter. But it wasnt called sodomy. The notion of sodomy,as we call it now, was created many years later, and came from the Christians.
FRijoles---The notion of sodomy,as we call it now, was created many years later, and came from the Christians.

HughBe--- So? Call it what makes you happy it still remains an ABOMINATION to God.

Tell me about the word homophobic, when was it CONTRIVED ? When did PHOBIC come to mean disapproval or disagreement?

When did the disagreement with ANYTHING translate into FEAR?

When did the disapproval of ANYTHING translate into FEAR?

Such is the WARPED word homophobia and the WARPED sexual encounters.

PHOBIA= FEAR
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158692 Jan 14, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
QDS....
Four times a day before meals or instead of?
Before meals as the appetizer for EATING.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158693 Jan 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably 70 percent of what comes out of Huggy is intended to offend.(The other 30% has to do with sex in some abberant form or another)
Lets be real here. He preaches about us "evil" Jews. Who is that intended FOR? surely not the muslims here. Its directed AT us. If we werent here, he wouldnt be preaching it.
Control your EVIL inclinations, Satan.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158695 Jan 14, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Anti Gentile Spin Doctor "F" is doing everything to legitimise Sodomy.
We need Moses to get here!
spinning in sh.. and loving it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#158696 Jan 14, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
OT has NO limit on wives, and as Bj followed ot he did not say anything either.
Quran is the only scripture that limits the number to 1.
Please read properly.
The Ot has exageration, but the Quran in this matter, is just less worst, in fact permit to muslim men to marry up to 4 women, and Muhammad as much as he wished!
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text> It was quite difficult for a woman to have more than one husband biologically...
How do they work out the logistics?
Four men mount the woman...she gets pregnant....and who is daddy?
For months she will be out of service for ALL four men!
What do they do?
As Allah prescribed the Iddah for women, he can prescribe a Iddah for polynadry couples, after she has been with one of her hubbies. So they can know who the father is, if she gets pregnant.

It seems like if a woman has only one man, it's impossible to question about the paternity of the child? They may cheat even if they have only one hubby.
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>Man is biologically polygamous.
That makes you pretty much sexist, like if women don't have their needs.

What about heridity, where a man can take the double that is allowed to a woman.
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text> Quran says believers would go to heaven!! Not just men.
OT is vile and out of date.
Quran gives only to men houris, women just watch their husbands banging houris. Why he can't give them beautful men? because of pregnancy? Well, that's the paradise, there is no need to be pregnant there.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#158697 Jan 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really beyond redemption.
Are you suggesting that non-Muslim women marry more men? Great! Have you seen women in Europe marrying and having more men as husbands?
Your insanity knows no bounds!
Huh?

I haven't suggested anything, mr "well read".
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158698 Jan 14, 2013
Frijoles/scatter brain, here is a summary.

1.Men having sex with men is an ABOMINATION.

PROOF:Leviticus 18:22" Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination"

2. The men of Sodom wanted to have sex with men.

PROOF: "bring them out unto us, that we may know them"

3. The men of Sodom had no INTEREST in VAGINA as they refused Lot's offer of his 2 DAUGHTERS/women.

PROOF:I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

And they said, Stand back"

4. The men wanted to fucK Lot if he did not give them the 2 men. Yet they had NO interest in the women.(HOMOSEXUALITY)

PROOF:"now will we deal worse with thee/Lot, than with them"

5. The story of Lot clearly shows HOMOSEXUALITY desires. The injection of RAPE is BS and even if they wanted to rape the men it would still have been HOMOSEXUAL rape.

6. The idea of the men being inhospitable and that is is the treason is Satanic in origin given what is plain for all to see.

Moreover being INHOSPITABLE does not hold up as they wanted to fucK Lot as well.

7. Rape or no rape having sex with other men is an ABOMINATION and the men of Sodom wanted to have sex with the MEN and with Lot a MAN but NOT with the WOMEN. Ezekiel 16:50"they were haughty, and committed ABOMINATION before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 7 min number four 53,657
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 14 min Aliroger1 403,326
Impregnating America with Muslims; Part 3 | BY ... 42 min naman 4
Looking for some Islam explanations (Dec '10) 1 hr naman 39
Lipush is not representative of all Israelis (Feb '13) 1 hr Khan 72
Indian Congress : The Real Enemy of Hindus & Hi... (Sep '13) 1 hr correct 165
Gingrich: U.S. 'losing the war' with radical Islam 1 hr Khan 105
I'm muslim. I'm having doubts about Islam 3 hr zxw 404
More from around the web