Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,522

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157459 Jan 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex,
It is time to register officially. Better do that, bro.
Salaams
BMZ
lol..I have contacted you privately bro!
That post was also from rajesh..morales suleman enough42 martin the clown!
AleX...aka WM
Salaams.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157460 Jan 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, with Hughbe, we just ask him to learn Hebrew so he can stop saying dumb things
And when I do accuse him of hate it is an obvious reaction to his jihad against all things rabbis.
Well, are you going to invite him over for fresh goat meat or not?
You claim that HughBe doesn't know your "private vocab"?
But you are using an Arabic word here.
Did you bother to find out the correct meaning from a learned person?
Try not to be a two-faced non-gentile.
Always sticking the knife in...or the nail in? lol
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157461 Jan 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But I didnt ask you to get a better life, just a life.
The rest of your post indicates not a minor hint of paranoa peakng through.
Dear non-gentile, I wouldn't want your life for all the Talmud in China.
You are the paranoid one O non-gentile apologist.
I think you do nothing BUT hang around reading almost every post and when you see anything that exposes non-gentile hypocrisy you seem to emerge through locked doors to defend the non-gentiles!!
lol...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157462 Jan 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Like many people in this world, I also have an outside life and dont always respond to everything here.
Forgive me for disagreeing.
I think you do nothing but sit here reading every post to weed out anything that challenges non-gentiles.
You deliberately don't answer some to avoid conflict with your pay master the clueless Gentile Christian!

Let us ask you again...
This is what non-gentile bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford posted....from an ANTI Muslim site....
Buford wrote:
Frijoles,
I regret to inform you that the skin burning off in hell forever and ever and ever and ever thing concerned unbelieving Jews, primarily, at least according to this site: http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Hell ....
Usually our resident non-gentile apologists will squeal.."Ah that is from a neo fascist or antisemitic site"
BUT...
I did NOT hear from our TWO FACED resident non-gentile apologist any cries like "Ah that is an ANTI Muslim site...!!"
Sauce for one is not sauce for the other?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157463 Jan 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee...the follwoing post is not from me AleX.
This is from the south asian linga boy...
"Alex123 aka WM wrote:
No wonder why god transformed the non-gentiles into pigs and apes...
Special thanks to Butt(head)ford to widespread Allah's words, He may be happy for you and rewards you in the afterlife for that lol"
rabbee: so what makes your oinking better than thier oink? as i think all you writing critters, need to worry about any afterlife you won't have at this rate.

don't care who it is from, not true to G-D here in This Story of Creation again. G-D gave you all, another chance to get it right. and you all chose, to screw it up again. big deal! with their being wrong, against your being wrong.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157464 Jan 4, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: so what makes your oinking better than thier oink? as i think all you writing critters, need to worry about any afterlife you won't have at this rate.
don't care who it is from, not true to G-D here in This Story of Creation again. G-D gave you all, another chance to get it right. and you all chose, to screw it up again. big deal! with their being wrong, against your being wrong.
Please allow me...
you are as mad as a march hare ion January.
We are not interested in a man made torah minigod.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157465 Jan 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm...that post was not from me either..
rabbee: does not matter, whose wrong post it is. i am responding to the post, not the person posting it.

many have tried the same, errant technique with my id. and my response, was not a rebuke to myself. liars have, all kinds of diverse critter tactics.

so it matters not to me, what is the true id, of the frankenbrain of the criminal posting it. it's still the transplant, of the mind of a criminal in your or their head.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157466 Jan 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim that HughBe doesn't know your "private vocab"?
But you are using an Arabic word here.
Did you bother to find out the correct meaning from a learned person?
Try not to be a two-faced non-gentile.
Always sticking the knife in...or the nail in? lol
rabbee: being a learned person, does not guarantee it is a true learning. when you have about a 100% chance today, that everything you learned is all 100% false.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157467 Jan 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please allow me...
rabbee: nor am i intrested, in your franken-brain from a criminal mind transplant. do not care what your being a myth, has to say about me as TheHisSon in this second coming. no matter how much you all, myth me. how can i be, a living breathing myth actually here as stated? unless your not living in reality, here in This Story of Creation.

when G-D gave you all and your grandmother, another chance to get ThisStory of Creation right. and this is how you repay HIM, with all your same again not here in TheTorah lies?
Alex123 aka WM

Bridgwater, UK

#157468 Jan 4, 2013
ATTENTION PLEASE:

There is someone who I identified as Rajesh Suleman, that try to be me. I understand that for certain individual of low background and brownish skin is a dream to be me or like me, but there is still huge difference he can't have diminish.
What I'm trying to do in these couple days and in future as well, is to write less possible here, as evident by my posts, so all these numerous posts under my name are made by the brownie george wanna whyte.
If george brownie keep doing this, I will contact Topix, and eventually I will register officially as suggested by Bmz.

Salaams

WM
Alex123 aka WM

Bridgwater, UK

#157469 Jan 4, 2013
Slave of Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please allow me...
Not real me.
Alex123 aka WM

Bridgwater, UK

#157470 Jan 4, 2013
slave of Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
That post was not from me.
Not from me for sure.

Since: Dec 12

UK

#157471 Jan 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
poor south asian boy rajesh martin enough42 suleman morales...and what else?
I wish you registered your nick and stopped this schizoid stupidity. The posts you claim dont come from you they still contain your exact syntax and phraseology which no mortal could imitate. Register your nick and give it a rest also proving to us that it is not you the person playing a stupid game. As you might have noticed I stopped interacting with you a long time ago so kindly leave me out of it.
Alex123 aka WM

Bridgwater, UK

#157472 Jan 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you need to teach typing and editing.
If Hughbe is so smart, why do his arguments suffer from so many inconsistencies and inaccuracies?
Queens English is far from the universally accepted standard. Brittania is a dead empire.
inconsistencies and inaccuracies are matters of opinion, dear non-gentile!!
It doesn't exist an universal English standard but the queen's English is the english par excellence, and you don't know it.
Alex123 aka WM

Bridgwater, UK

#157473 Jan 4, 2013
El Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you registered your nick and stopped this schizoid stupidity. The posts you claim dont come from you they still contain your exact syntax and phraseology which no mortal could imitate. Register your nick and give it a rest also proving to us that it is not you the person playing a stupid game. As you might have noticed I stopped interacting with you a long time ago so kindly leave me out of it.
lol

your game has been exposed.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157474 Jan 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear oh dear...non-gentile bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford has gone potty!
Are you the peace maker of palestine or the pss taker of palestine?
The latter obviously.
X factor and non-gentile bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford are poles apart!
You should be ashamed of yourself for licking butts of non-gentiles who insult your mangod AND his mother who to them are whore and son!
Deal with it MORON.
Like you haven't devoted your entire miserable post-Christian existence to insulting "BJ!" God only knows what you think of his mother but dare not post here.

Take your meds, you filthy-minded PSYCHO.
Alex123 aka WM

Bridgwater, UK

#157475 Jan 4, 2013
Slave of Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
poor south asian boy rajesh martin enough42 suleman morales...and what else?
t45his is not me...
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157476 Jan 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me for disagreeing.
I think you do nothing but sit here reading every post to weed out anything that challenges non-gentiles.
You deliberately don't answer some to avoid conflict with your pay master the clueless Gentile Christian!
Let us ask you again...
This is what non-gentile bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford posted....from an ANTI Muslim site....
Buford wrote:
Frijoles,
I regret to inform you that the skin burning off in hell forever and ever and ever and ever thing concerned unbelieving Jews, primarily, at least according to this site: http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Hell ....
Usually our resident non-gentile apologists will squeal.."Ah that is from a neo fascist or antisemitic site"
BUT...
I did NOT hear from our TWO FACED resident non-gentile apologist any cries like "Ah that is an ANTI Muslim site...!!"
Sauce for one is not sauce for the other?
PSYCHO,

Here's the passage again, this time from a bona fide PRO Muslim site:

http://quran.com/4/55-61

Sahih International
Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses - We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted in Might and Wise.

The "ANTI Muslim" site that I linked to earlier ( http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Hell.... ) inserted the word "Jews" when it is CLEAR from the PRO Muslim site that the skin burning off forever and ever and ever and ever thingy is for ALL "who disbelieve in Our verses," and not just Jews, even though the Jews were especially hated by the "Messenger of God" for their having rejected him as a false prophet.
Alex123 aka WM

Bridgwater, UK

#157477 Jan 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
t45his is not me...
Ignorant fool you meant this is not me... lol
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157478 Jan 4, 2013
Then there is this gem from the PRO Muslim site:

http://quran.com/78/21-26

Indeed, Hell has been lying in wait
For the transgressors, a place of return,
In which they will remain for ages [unending].
They will not taste therein [any] coolness or drink
Except scalding water and [foul] purulence -
An appropriate recompense.

Disbelieving in "Our verses," which include the above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Milena S 392,796
Who Really Is Jesus Christ? 14 min Seriously 1
JM: Thanks for al the fun, friends ! (May '14) 25 min Just a guy 59
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 28 min Zaheen 424
Media asked to be even more respectful of Islam... (Apr '14) 36 min victoria 62
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 40 min george whyte 9
TT: SURGE in Western Youth Joining ISIS Ranks ! 46 min george whyte 65
Greetings !!! 1 hr Just a guy 18
if you haven't read the Holy Quran... 4 hr Homer 77
More from around the web