Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
147,981 - 148,000 of 201,173 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

bmz wrote:
Tell me what did they do with a man's torn and tattered clothes?
In Jesus' case, they divided what they could divide, and cast lots for the seamless tunic, you BRAINDEAD MUSLIM ZEALOT.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boy bmz knows for a FACT that Jesus was not stripped naked.
BTW, you haven't addressed the point that your "prophet" flat out DENIED that Jesus was crucified AT ALL, whether "TIED or nailed to the cross," but then, you've always been more about tearing Christianity to shreds, being the sorry excuse of an ex-priest, ex-Christian that you are, than defending the reputation and "good name" of your "Allah" approved murderer, thief, rape enabler, and enslaver.
Buttboy....!
Many were stripped naked...whipped..and many have been stuck on poles...many can claim that the prophecy refers to these characters....but these are like drawing bullseye AFTER the event!
Jesus did NOT come to make a BOLD claim that he was God in human form who came to die for the sins of idiots like you!
He did NOT die for you.
You are screwed!
Stop worshipping BJ and save yourself braindead buttboy.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for the lat time buttboy..."woodglue" is not "meds"!!
Get real buttboy....the non gentiles will NEVER agree with you just because you like licking their butts!
Despite all their shortcoming...they worship One God.
They don't worship your three piece "mangod".
Get real....the psalmxxx has nothing to do with your pagan gentile claims.
time to stop licking butts...That does NOT give you permission to get to the "front" licking...
Phallus Phace,

The Jews worshiped "One God" when that damned bloody fool "prophet" of yours decided that worshiping "One God" simply WASN'T ENOUGH. Their rejection of this pretentious conjurer from the caves of Mecca is precisely why he HATED them so intensely. His Qur'an, that 7th century Mein Kampf, is proof of it.

Prove me wrong.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
In Jesus' case, they divided what they could divide, and cast lots for the seamless tunic, you BRAINDEAD MUSLIM ZEALOT.
lol...why did they divide it buttboy?
BJ was in hiding...he probably didn't have a wash..shower..bath for months....the clothes were quite pongy..
Were the romans so hard up?
you are a fool...
Ask me..I was a Priest..
stop believing lies..
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Jews. I don't like liars who use Judaism to promote their disgusting agenda.
Buttboy hates Jews but buttboy has been forced into being PC about Jews to wash his hands off 1800 year persecution of Jews as CHRIST KILLERS.....but it never works buttboy....The Jews know your books HATE them and they also know that you guys are dumping them in Israel hoping that your mangod will return to fulfill your looney prophecy about giving the "Christ killers" a hard time!!!
The Jews know that you are stupid...
Phallus Phace,

You have a lively imagination, and you are a liar.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boy bmz knows for a FACT that Jesus was not stripped naked.
BTW, you haven't addressed the point that your "prophet" flat out DENIED that Jesus was crucified AT ALL, whether "TIED or nailed to the cross," but then, you've always been more about tearing Christianity to shreds, being the sorry excuse of an ex-priest, ex-Christian that you are, than defending the reputation and "good name" of your "Allah" approved murderer, thief, rape enabler, and enslaver.
Why do you continue to derive pleasure from a misguided notion that a poor Jewish man was beaten up..stripped naked..nailed to a pole and was left to die at the instigation of some "cruel" Jews?
Ad you love JEWS?

We claim that the JEWS did NOT kill Jesus.
And we don't love Jews??

You are a pathetic glue sniffing liar..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Phallus Phace,
The Jews worshiped "One God" when that damned bloody fool "prophet" of yours decided that worshiping "One God" simply WASN'T ENOUGH. Their rejection of this pretentious conjurer from the caves of Mecca is precisely why he HATED them so intensely. His Qur'an, that 7th century Mein Kampf, is proof of it.
Prove me wrong.
buttboy....Wake up!!
READ the Jewish books!!
They have turned ONE GOD into their OWN slave god....
You simply have no wisdom....

Islam gives DIRECT access to the ONE TRUE GOD, by ANY human irrespective of their race colour or nationality.

Buttboy...your fake claims about the Holy Prophet makes even less sense with your "gospels" that CLEARLY accuse JEWS of the MURDER of your mangod!
Your lovely "john" is doing a great job insulting the JEWS as CHRIST KILLERS.

Dumb buttboy...
If the HOLY PROPHET hated the JEWS, he would NEVER claim that Jesus the JEW was a good man of God and his JEWISH Mother Mary was a pure woman.
If the HOLY PROPHET hated the JEWS, he would have joined biogts like you and branded JEWS as CHRIST KILLERS.
You are dismissed...you are an insignificant ignorant glue sniffer...
I would love to visit your "church" incognito and make you kneel down in front of me...
I may do it one day because you will never know that I am a Muslim!
Rock on..buttboy..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Buford wrote:
Prove me wrong.
Ignorant buttboy...you not only cannot understand hebrew arabic or aramaic...you are also short on your german!
READ mein kampf....learn about your mangod and the nazi messiah!
Go away fool..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Buford wrote:
You have a lively imagination, and you are a liar.
buttboy...i know that you are uneducated...but let me remind you..

I like Jews. I don't like liars who use Judaism to promote their disgusting agenda.
Buttboy hates Jews but buttboy has been forced into being PC about Jews to wash his hands off 1800 year persecution of Jews as CHRIST KILLERS.....but it never works buttboy....The Jews know your books HATE them and they also know that you guys are dumping them in Israel hoping that your mangod will return to fulfill your looney prophecy about giving the "Christ killers" a hard time!!!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to derive pleasure from a misguided notion that a poor Jewish man was beaten up..stripped naked..nailed to a pole and was left to die at the instigation of some "cruel" Jews?
Ad you love JEWS?
We claim that the JEWS did NOT kill Jesus.
And we don't love Jews??
You are a pathetic glue sniffing liar..
rabbee: my! don't you! like calling G-D a liar. it tells you in Parashas Bereeshees, that G-D has Him put to death. even if you do not get the details, for about the next 4000 years. so there is no question, as to whether G-D has Him put to death or not. and with about 4000 years of forewarning, and about 2000 years of hindsight. you! and this whole world, still cannot get it right.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Jews.
Anymore love from you and I will wilt away under the pressure.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you non-gentile and my God is not tribal racist bigoted sexist anti-gentile slave god who is only concerned with a stolen piece of land off the palestinians...(smiles).
But of course, you LOVE Jews...
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that Phallus Phace likes Jews at all, and your (smiles) makes me wonder what ever happened to our Man in Mumbai.
He has rememerged twice brielfly on the other forum I frequent. The first time a few weeks ago he announced he was ready for a new round of postings, then posted a single post about evil Jews, and then disappeared. Then a few days ago he posted again, a single post as a reply to a conversation about Zionism, and then poofed.

So I think he is around, but someone, hopefully a caseworker, has him on a short leash.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Phallus Phace,

My! How you DO like repeating yourself!

For the "international readers": Last year I e-mailed the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston (my home Diocese) to express my thanks that the RCC was trying to mend relations with the Jews, but also to ask why it had taken so long for the RCC to begin to understand what Jesus had taught about human relations.

In short, you're a liar.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

good grief! what a bunch, of sore losers. it tells you this whole story, in Parashas Bereeshees. How G-D has TheHim put to death, and about me an your grandmother being returned.

it tells you all the facts necessary, to get these twice comings of Adam right. and still prior too and after the fact, you can't ever seem to get it right. because not one of you, ever really believed G-D, here in this same old story of creation agains'es.

well thanks a lot! since G-D is going to have to give it all over again. because none of you, have ever really believed G-D, here in this story of creation just again.

so now i, and some appointed woman, must be returned, to be crucified all over again. because this world has forever, rejected being here in ThisStory of Creation. every time G-D gives this, you all rather believe in the devil instead of G-D.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
buttboy....Wake up!!
READ the Jewish books!!
They have turned ONE GOD into their OWN slave god....
You simply have no wisdom....
Islam gives DIRECT access to the ONE TRUE GOD, by ANY human irrespective of their race colour or nationality.
Buttboy...your fake claims about the Holy Prophet makes even less sense with your "gospels" that CLEARLY accuse JEWS of the MURDER of your mangod!
Your lovely "john" is doing a great job insulting the JEWS as CHRIST KILLERS.
Dumb buttboy...
If the HOLY PROPHET hated the JEWS, he would NEVER claim that Jesus the JEW was a good man of God and his JEWISH Mother Mary was a pure woman.
If the HOLY PROPHET hated the JEWS, he would have joined biogts like you and branded JEWS as CHRIST KILLERS.
You are dismissed...you are an insignificant ignorant glue sniffer...
I would love to visit your "church" incognito and make you kneel down in front of me...
I may do it one day because you will never know that I am a Muslim!
Rock on..buttboy..
Phallus Phace,

Your "prophet" had no problem with Jesus or Mary, six centuries removed. His problem was with those Jews who rejected HIM to his face as a demonstrably false prophet.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Anymore love from you and I will wilt away under the pressure.
rabbee: with all that looooove! your enemy stuff, they also reject in their hardened hearts. they only say they believe, what some Guy named jesus christ says. as they also change everything, about TheAccounting about Him in TheTorah. and can't accept that muhammed, also lied about Him. just like everyone else in this world, are all lying about Him here again in TheTorah Actually Happening. trying to weasel out of being here, in TheStory of Creation just again all from HaShem G-D.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Your "prophet" had no problem with Jesus or Mary, six centuries removed. His problem was with those Jews who rejected HIM to his face as a demonstrably false prophet.
Later views

Very few texts in Judaism refer to or take note of Muhammad. Those that do reject Muhammad's self-proclamation of receiving divine revelations from God and label him instead as a false prophet.
Background

In Judaism, prophets were seen as having attained the highest degree of holiness, scholarship, and closeness to God and set the standards for human perfection. The Talmud reports that there were more than a million prophets, but most of the prophets conveyed messages that were intended solely for their own generation and were not reported in Scripture. The Talmud reports that there were prophets among the gentiles (most notably Balaam, whose story is told in Numbers 22, and Job, who is considered a non-Jew by most rabbinical opinions). The prophet Jonah was sent on a mission to speak to the gentiles of the city of Nineveh.

References to Muhammad

Maimonides referred to Muhammad as a false prophet and an insane man. In his Epistle to Yemen he wrote "After [Jesus] arose the Madman who emulated his precursor [Jesus], since he paved the way for him. But he added the further objective of procuring rule and submission [talb al-mulk; pursuit of sovereignty] and he invented what is well known [Islam]."[1]

In his authoritative work of law the Mishneh Torah (Hilkhot Melakhim 11:10–12), Maimonides indicated that nevertheless Muhammad was part of God's plan of preparing the world for the coming of the Jewish Messiah: "All those words of Jesus of Nazareth and of this Ishmaelite [i.e., Muhammad] who arose after him are only to make straight the path for the messianic king and to prepare the whole world to serve the Lord together. As it is said:'For then I will change the speech of the peoples to a pure speech so that all of them shall call on the name of the Lord and serve him with one accord'(Zephaniah 3:9)."[2]
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Nethanel ibn al-Fayyumi,
a prominent 12th-century Yemenite rabbi and theologian, and the founder of so-called Jewish Ismailism, wrote in his philosophical treatise Bustan al-Uqul ("Garden of Wisdom") that God sends prophets to establish religions for other nations, which do not have to conform to the precepts of the Jewish Torah. Nethanel explicitly considered Muhammad a true prophet, who was sent from Heaven with a particular message that applies to the Arabs, but not to the Jews.[3][4] However, Al-Fayymi's explicit acceptance of Muhammad's prophecy may be unique and was virtually unknown until recent times beyond his native Yemen.[5]

Fabrications and obscure references

One Yemenite Jewish document, found in the Cairo Genizah, suggests that many Jews had not only accepted Muhammad as a prophet, but even desecrated Sabbath in order to join Muhammad in his struggle against the infidels; However, this document, called Dhimmat an-nabi Muhammad (Muhammad’s Writ of Protection), was apparently fabricated by Yemenite Jews for the purpose of self-defence.[6]

An obscure Kabbalistic apocalyptic tract called Secrets (Nistarot) of Rabbi Shim'on bar Yohai implies that Muhammad, who is alluded to in the tract as "a prophet sent to Ishmael", plays a positive role in the messianic process.[7]

A number of stories from the Islamic tradition about Muhammad entered mainstream Jewish thought incidentally, due to the great cultural convergence in Islamic Spain of the 9th-12th centuries, known as the Golden Age of Spanish Jewry. For example, Rabbi Jacob Joseph of Polonne, one of the early Hasidic mystics, wrote that one pious man (hasid) taught that the internal struggle against the evil inclination is greater than external battle, quoting Bahya ibn Paquda's popular treatise Chovot HaLevavot. In the Judeo-Arabic original version of that book, Bahya Ibn Paquda refers to both external and internal battle as jihad and the "pious man" about whom the story is originally told is Muhammad, though the author does not mention his source by name.[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism 's_views_on_Muhammad
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

G-D has never called anybody, by the name jesus christ. so what does this, arrogant, vain and rebellious world do? but fantasize they are not here in ThisStory of Creation. and insult G-D here in TheTorah, by calling Yeshooah Adam jesus christ. and with all kinds of abominable alterations, that are not really true actually here in TheStory of Creation just again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••