Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256493 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#155871 Dec 11, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you understand that the Gospel of Barnabas is a 16th century FORGERY?
All gospels are forgeries. They were forged over a period of ten centuries.

I believe Gospel of Barnabas is the best forgery among them all.

See, Buford, if the gospels were true, the Bishops would not have quarreled for centuries. And there would have been no Christianity at all. Jesus did not come to establish any religion or to get one established by pagan foreigners.

Instead of Christianity, there could possibly have been another sect run by Jesusees.

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Location hidden

#155872 Dec 11, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>While you, as ever, are an arrogant and most willfully "ignorant fool."
English is not my mother-tongue. I may sound arrogant but most assuredly, I say that I am highly educated, Buford.

My problem is that I can't stand ignorant fools and others, who stray off topic and offer me red herrings. Our in-house fish dealer, Stefano is notoriously famous for that.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#155873 Dec 11, 2012
bmz wrote:
English is not my mother-tongue. I may sound arrogant but most assuredly, I say that I am highly educated, Buford.
My problem is that I can't stand ignorant fools and others, who stray off topic and offer me red herrings. Our in-house fish dealer, Stefano is notoriously famous for that.
Idiot,

Arrogance is not a function of how educated you are. It is a function of CHARACTER.
bmz

Location hidden

#155874 Dec 11, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when did you start believing Islamic history?
One does not believe in history. One reads it. Even historians disagree. Right?

For example, there was no such thing as History of India, when the British grabbed the land. They wrote the History of India. After their exit, the Indians started writing their own history.

So, you must read and see what is true and what is not.

To me, History is also like Hadith. It must be put under scrutiny.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155875 Dec 11, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that you are not dead and your name is not Jesus, Rabbee.
Jesus is dead, dust, bones and history. So, you should accept that fact.
rabbee: no! i don't agree with, your lie in any way. because i am the one, of whom they speak of. and i am really pissed, because of that fake name.

i had no idea, for the longest time they were talking about me. it it extreemly dangerous, to alter scripture in any way. all they have done, is create a worse nightmare. for me to try and impossibly clean up.

and not a single one, of you in this whole world. realize the damage and destruction you have all caused. as i now act in the capacity of, EleeYahoo HaTeeshbeet.
bmz

Location hidden

#155876 Dec 11, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no! i don't agree with, your lie in any way. because i am the one, of whom they speak of. and i am really pissed, because of that fake name.
i had no idea, for the longest time they were talking about me. it it extreemly dangerous, to alter scripture in any way. all they have done, is create a worse nightmare. for me to try and impossibly clean up.
and not a single one, of you in this whole world. realize the damage and destruction you have all caused. as i now act in the capacity of, EleeYahoo HaTeeshbeet.
Are you telling me that that fellow, wrongly named Jesus, is still alive?

If you are, then I do not agree with you because whoever that man was, he is dead, dust, bones and history. Rabbee, It is a lie that Jesus is alive.

The subtle beasts of the fields of dried brown grass have lied through their teeth that Jesus is alive.

You and I know that he is DEAD!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155877 Dec 11, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me that that fellow, wrongly named Jesus, is still alive?
If you are, then I do not agree with you because whoever that man was, he is dead, dust, bones and history. Rabbee, It is a lie that Jesus is alive.
The subtle beasts of the fields of dried brown grass have lied through their teeth that Jesus is alive.
You and I know that he is DEAD!
rabbee: well i am sorry you have been all lied to, and you agreed with it. TheBoth of us are not dead, and i can assure you what actually G-D came and said to me is true

We are alive and we, are both here again. and in two thousand years, none of you could figure this out? you all let your prejudice, against G-D devieve you.

and i am not about to say, that i am sorry you all help your grandmother look like an idiot again. what am i supposed to tell her, i am sorry you made me look like an idiot too?

and i can't even imagine, what kind of idiots you all looked like. helping the subtle beast of the fields, deciee your grandmother in The Exact Same Story of Creation again. and in fact your all still, helping that same old devil continue to decieve her.

you have all been thoroughly conned, get over it.
Meya

San Jose, CA

#155878 Dec 11, 2012
u fools need to do a little bump n grind to relieve ur sexual topix tension,kk?
Meya

San Jose, CA

#155879 Dec 11, 2012
allah was a pretty chill guy who punished the dayum infidel sons of bishes.so yah hes a pretty sweet dude!
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#155891 Dec 12, 2012
MUQ wrote:
What is difference between a first century forgery and a 16th century forgery?
Which will become authentic?
The 16th century forgery was written by a Muslim, that is, someone who believed that a seventh century forgery, the Qur'an, is the pure and unadulterated Word of Allah.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155898 Dec 12, 2012
Hello non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford!!! why don't you tell us the origin of your unholy book, instead of bullshitting all day?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155901 Dec 12, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>While you, as ever, are an arrogant and most willfully "ignorant fool."
BMZ is a very decent and extremely knowledgeable person, dear "jealous, clueless, glue sniffing (instead of using the right glue to stick his plywood veneer and other bad woodwork), uneducated, un-teachable, non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford aka ignorant fool".
Your zero knowledge is now hovering in negative territory with Mr. Kelvin at -273.16 of absolute zero!!!!!! lol..
Mahmood

Toronto, Canada

#155902 Dec 12, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
One does not believe in history. One reads it. Even historians disagree. Right?
For example, there was no such thing as History of India, when the British grabbed the land. They wrote the History of India. After their exit, the Indians started writing their own history.
So, you must read and see what is true and what is not.
To me, History is also like Hadith. It must be put under scrutiny.
But as far as you are concerned, every scholar I quote is either an idiot or a liar. You know very well that no biographer of Mohammad is writtin without indulgence in Ishaq or Tabari, and you do not have a good word to say about them.

This much I agree that history has to read and put under the microscope. We all know that during the 1857 mutiny in India the rebles were tied to cannon and blown to pieces because there were journalists and eyewitnesses and wrote about it. There are pictures available of those events. There are recorded footages about the Boer War, so there is plenty of accurate information. No such information is availabe to from 7th CE Islam....so we dont really know how things fell into place.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155903 Dec 12, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>The 16th century forgery was written by a Muslim, that is, someone who believed that a seventh century forgery, the Qur'an, is the pure and unadulterated Word of Allah.
brain surgeon or what!
non gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford is indeed an ignorant fool
Mahmood

Toronto, Canada

#155904 Dec 12, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why an "expert" like you seeks this "Low Level" info? Why did not you look into Ibn Ishaq, Tabri, and Jareer to dig it, as is your usual practice?
I dont have the time to dig for that kind of information even though I have access to Tabari and Ishaq. Why dont you simply answer my question? Being a pagan till age 40, I doubt if he was ever circumcised.
Morales

London, UK

#155905 Dec 12, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Hello non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford!!! why don't you tell us the origin of your unholy book, instead of bullshitting all day?
buford has no books as he is a jewish rabbi
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155906 Dec 12, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot,
Arrogance is not a function of how educated you are. It is a function of CHARACTER.
you have no character...so how does one epxlain your arrogance!

(by the way..poxy morales is posting under my name from dagenham and other places..lol.....)
bmz

Location hidden

#155907 Dec 12, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
BMZ is a very decent and extremely knowledgeable person, dear "jealous, clueless, glue sniffing (instead of using the right glue to stick his plywood veneer and other bad woodwork), uneducated, un-teachable, non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford aka ignorant fool".
Your zero knowledge is now hovering in negative territory with Mr. Kelvin at -273.16 of absolute zero!!!!!! lol..
Thanks for the compliment, bro. I feel humbled.

Ridiculing others, when reading their unintelligent responses, cannot be considered as arrogance.

In such cases, ridicule is the best course. And Buford does not understand this.
bmz

Location hidden

#155908 Dec 12, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have the time to dig for that kind of information even though I have access to Tabari and Ishaq. Why dont you simply answer my question? Being a pagan till age 40, I doubt if he was ever circumcised.
Ibn Ishaq's book does not exist. So how can you have access to it? What you read is the material, which was written by Ibn Hisham, who left out many stories from Ibn Ishaq because those were untrue and Ibn Hisham is on record for saying that in the preface in his book. Right?

Nobody reads Tabari. He was no scholar of Islam and neither was Ibn Ishaq.

If the Prophet was circumcised at 40, there would have been hundreds of Hadith on that topic from tale collectors.

How many ahaadith have you read on the circumcision of the Prophet and Sahabas?

Answer: None

Circumcision was nothing new to Arabs. It was a custom of all Arab tribes, who descended from the line of Ismael.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155909 Dec 12, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you failed to include, the f,c,k,r scalar for the temp.

international agreement, absolute zero is defined as 0K on the kelvin scale and as &#8722;273.15°C on the celsius scale. this is equal to &#8722;459.67°F on the fahrenheit scale, and 0 R on the rankine scale. so far scientists have achieved temperatures, very close to the alleged absolute zero. but as of yet, have failed to achieve that temperature in order to confirm it. thus absolute-zero, is still only a theretical estimate by agreement only. and so with present technology, it is not possible to verify this as fact.

and as for veneers, and other composites, the glue used is dependant on how it is to be used. from using cheaper soluable glues for dry locations in use. and more expensive insoluable and mold resistant glues for damper locations, even possibly including thermo-plastic or ceramic laminants for wet locatons.

so what is your point, as one ignorant fool, calling some one else what you also are? when it all sounds like, all vain hyprocricy to me. as in trying to portray yourself, as a superior knowledgeable expert, so have you also failed. as you use your idolitry, to try and stereotype someone elses alleged idolitry. with the old try to baffle em, with the extra-curricular bs theory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... 11 min tongangodz 435
Do muslims consider women as property 1 hr Bombardier 22
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr Faith Michigan 512,819
Muslims are not racists. 3 hr AussieBobby 22
We are all laughing at faith! 4 hr Purely_Proudly_C ... 1
News Vancouver mayor pushes for anti-gay, anti-Islam... 7 hr JohnInToronto 2
News Koran-burning video sparks blasphemy charges in... 7 hr Simon 1
More from around the web