Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
146,281 - 146,300 of 199,934 Comments Last updated 27 min ago
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The governor was not murdered by the government and neither was the girl attacked by the government. The persons, who did that, were miserable Bs.
Public opinion in Israel is not 100% in favour of the Israeli regime. I know that well.
Freedom of speech has nothing to do with isolated incidents of killing.
The monetary aid should stop. I consider that a heinous crime. Why does Israel need aid, if it has a good economy? Why does Egypt need aid? Let them work hard and make money. I consider monetary aid a bribery and corruption. China closed her doors for thirty years and has become the richest country through hard work.
If you keep on giving fish to people, every day, they will not work hard. They will wait for you and fish. Instead teach them how to fish!
ANd neither is israeli public opinion 100% behind your video or behind your friends.

Like I said, a lot of it is not aid, it is treaty obligations.

And for the rest of it (the aid) the US benefits immensely benefits militarily (an actually ALLY) and economically (by law a lot of that aid has to be spent buying American products). It always has been a win/win. Bromides that are floating around in the anti-Israeli press dont always work.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles, the figures are bloated. The British Prime Minister made it 40,000, when it was not even 20,000.
The Arab rulers against Asad, are as bad as the Western leaders. Politically, both are in each other's pockets.
You asked a very good question. I cannot blame the entire West for all the miseries in the region.
However, I do blame the British for all the mess that they sowed and created in the region. And I blame America for foolishly carrying the baton or Britain's babies after the British lost their power and might after WWII.
Do you know who created Arab states and appointed bloody fools as heads and who they sided with just for their own gains?
You are reaping what the British sowed!
Before the Brits, there was the Ottomans. And now there is the Iranians, It really never ends.

The real question - still not answered - is less from the historical and more from the contemporary Israeli point of view:

How do you negotiate "peace" with an entity whose sole reason for existing is to destroy you?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Peace Through Superior Firepower
http://logicalconclusion.net/wp-content/uploa...
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Peace Through Superior Firepower
http://logicalconclusion.net/wp-content/uploa...
Excellent!

That is what all should do. I will send the link to Hamas, Hizbullah and Iran.

By the way, Iran has worked very hard on achieving superior firepower. This would help in achieving peace, as suggested by the link provided by your goodself.

Thanks, Buford.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i don't care what any one says, G-D is right. and you are presuming, that G-D has lied to me. and i am telling you, that you got it backwards. i cannot accept that G-D is the liar, that you all actually are.
and i do believe, that my having, three actual audiences with G-D. over-rules your, having none.
Rabbee---all physical events, are under G-D'S PRECISE control

HughBe-- The scripture says of God "Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity".

Please reconcile the passage with your PRECISE control.

Do YOU hold your government accounatble for CRIME levels etc? If so why?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
ANd neither is israeli public opinion 100% behind your video or behind your friends.
Like I said, a lot of it is not aid, it is treaty obligations.
And for the rest of it (the aid) the US benefits immensely benefits militarily (an actually ALLY) and economically (by law a lot of that aid has to be spent buying American products). It always has been a win/win. Bromides that are floating around in the anti-Israeli press dont always work.
Of course, Israeli public opinion is not behind me or my Jewish friends but to say that all the Israelis are 100% behind this regime, is absurd.

Was the aid a part of the peace agreement? That is not a treaty obligation. That aid is a bribery.

Bromides would have never floated, if the US had any advantage in trade. Israel is costing the US about USD 20 billion minimum per year. Please dig it out. Official is USD 3 billion and USD 17 billion is under the table. Please check out the trade deficits.

Question: What is something great that this ally done for the US?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee---all physical events, are under G-D'S PRECISE control
HughBe-- The scripture says of God "Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity".
Please reconcile the passage with your PRECISE control.
Do YOU hold your government accounatble for CRIME levels etc? If so why?
rabbee: well G-D did appoint, hasatan, baal hamolech, halooseefer, and their subtle critters of the field to do that. so that THEY/BOTH, do not have to watch it.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Before the Brits, there was the Ottomans. And now there is the Iranians, It really never ends.

The real question - still not answered - is less from the historical and more from the contemporary Israeli point of view:

How do you negotiate "peace" with an entity whose sole reason for existing is to destroy you?
Ottomans did not ruin the region. The Brits did.

Iranians have done nothing. If Iran had wanted, it would have taken all of them centuries ago. Does the name Cyrus ring a bell?

Was Iran expanding when the European nations were colonizing the world using trade and deceit?

Now to your question, which I consider a great question. The answer is:

Sit down and talk!

The best example is the USSR, an entity, which was out to destroy the US. Right? Does Russia want to destroy the US and vice versa? Follow the example.
dr of history

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I hear allah is realy alice cooper.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, Israeli public opinion is not behind me or my Jewish friends but to say that all the Israelis are 100% behind this regime, is absurd.

Was the aid a part of the peace agreement? That is not a treaty obligation. That aid is a bribery.

Bromides would have never floated, if the US had any advantage in trade. Israel is costing the US about USD 20 billion minimum per year. Please dig it out. Official is USD 3 billion and USD 17 billion is under the table. Please check out the trade deficits.

Correction, Frjoles

The question should read:

Question: What is something great that this ally has done for the US?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles and Eric, note the words MONOPOLY and LIFE. I'm confident that in the past both of you have denied the rule of the overlords over the Jewish people.

I have come to realize that your position was unadulturated BS.

"some Reform leaders in Warsaw affiliated with the European Union for Progressive Judaism are dismissing the move as a ploy to restore the Orthodox MONOPOLY over Jewish LIFE in Poland

http://forward.com/articles/166686/orthodox-a...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well G-D did appoint, hasatan, baal hamolech, halooseefer, and their subtle critters of the field to do that. so that THEY/BOTH, do not have to watch it.
I'm unaware of the appointment of Satan by God and my knowledge tells me otherwise.
Morales

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Iranians have done nothing. If Iran had wanted, it would have taken all of them centuries ago. Does the name Cyrus ring a bell?
Was Iran expanding when the European nations were colonizing the world using trade and deceit?
Cyrus did conquer that area
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_the_Great
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm unaware of the appointment of Satan by God and my knowledge tells me otherwise.
rabbee: well then you are calling, G-D a liar. cause i got this directly from G-D, about those three angels being set loose on earth. and i have been, observing their works in the world since then.

and from what i have observed, over the years on message boards. this is even mentioned, in the christian book of Revelation. and in fact, even mentions the meeting. meeting between me and G-D, for about half an hour for the first visit. and exactly like it, happened. and even says, you all don't actually know my name.

and this story of creation again, is not about what you or anyone else on earth against G-D wants. no matter how much you, are all against what G-D wants. G-D wanted for us to have GanEden, but nooo!!! you all and your grandmother of all rather get gan hell instead.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

so do not expect me, to be happy. happy about how all you! helped your grandmother, to get me in trouble again.

so that now, G-D is not the only ONE. pissed at all of you, and yo mama.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit down and talk!
The best example is the USSR, an entity, which was out to destroy the US. Right? Does Russia want to destroy the US and vice versa? Follow the example.
Iran is a major instigator of violence in the region. Please stop being in denial. Who do you think is supplying the weaponry and the training? Santa Claus?

So, please answer my question - how DO you negotiate peace with an organization that exists solely to eradicate you?
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Look up the details of the Camp david accord. The answer is yes.

How is Israel an ally? Please tell me another country in the region that has allowed US soldiers onto to their land without quibbling? AFter the Arab Spring, this is ever the more obvious.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit down and talk!
Under the current circumstances, Iran is the fuel for the fire.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
your question, which I consider a great question. The answer is:
Sit down and talk!

Negative example.

The USSR did not exist soley to eradicate the US - they also existed to develop a state, and did a fine job at that. Hamas has not. They exist soley to fight others. Their is nothing in their charter that addresses statehood,. Only jihad.

Furthermore, as loonie as Stalin and the later Communists were, ultimately they valued their own human life over all, as as such the Cold War never really developed into an actual conflict.

The problem with the Arabs is that their particular type of Islam, values martydom as an end. That is a problem. Interestingly enuf, I dont get the idea that the Iranians do this. But they are more than happy to get others to do their bidding.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran is a major instigator of violence in the region. Please stop being in denial. Who do you think is supplying the weaponry and the training? Santa Claus?
So, please answer my question - how DO you negotiate peace with an organization that exists solely to eradicate you?
rabbee: Ho! Ho! Ho!, you'll never know. says the lead deer, of the pack.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••