Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256009 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#155031 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My commitment is to God and TRUTH and not to Christianity. On the other hand your commitment is to the formulators of Judaism.
Yep - as we all can see its just as hopeless having a conversation with an ideologically committed Christian
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155032 Nov 27, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The General's son, who wrote the book, is an Israeli. Right? A spade must be called an spade. I do that but I do not see you do that.
You defend a brutal war-mongering regime and machine that terrorises her militarily weak neighbours.
And now that Iran has become a military might, it is not at all right with the US, Israel and a few others. The US can carry on with her hegemony over her puppets but no one is going to accept little Israel's hegemony in the region.
And trust me that Obama admin knows that it is a different world now.
rabbee: it is debatable, as to who is defending a brutal war and terrorist mongering regime. iran's military, could be crushed in a matter of weeks if not days. and in fact, G-D could give me with the power, to do this without any worldly help. though i prefer, that not happen.

but if commanded by G-D, to do this. i would not have any choice, but to do as commanded. and i would not be, dancing in the streets about it afterward. i would be crying, and wailing with saddness, sorrow and grief. for them having put me, in that horrible position.

so please world and your grandmother, do not put me in that kind of position. i prefer life with peace for all, here and now in TheTorah. and not hell and death, even though you are all the enemeies of G-D right now. and the way i see it, Ysrael is the lesser of all evils here.

so do not boast, how great you are. least G-D prove, your lack of greatness. and be carefull who, you wish to anialate, least you be the one anialated. you have no idea, how many tears i have alread shed for all of you and your grandmother aaagain. i do not like the idea, of sheding any more tears over this.

my suggestion to muslems, is back off from Ysrael. and give peace a chance in this world for a change. and let's all watch, what G-D does or has to do with them.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#155033 Nov 27, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles,
Dozens? 30 is only two and a half dozen.
They could not bear listening to the truth. Walkout was an easy way out.
Western diplomats are not the whole world. After the walkout, how many were left? Six times more than the Wester diplomats. Right?
Lol...now you are personally declaring a moral war on the west?

What happened to the Iranian heart of gold thesis?
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#155034 Nov 27, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Frijoles. You have not been able to prove that. The aid as you call it or bribery, as I call it, was never part f the peace agreement.
You have a valid point.

But it doesnt matter to me whether it was in the actual treaty per se, or just part of the process, and I can live with watering my comment down to say it was a condition that all parties agreed to.

Doesnt change the intent of the condition in the least. As long as Camp David is observed, the parties get their aid.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#155035 Nov 27, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is herself a rabid Jihadist, Frijoles. Her soldiers are worse than Jihadis. They will shoot you first and later, if you are alive, will tell you not to throw stones. The entire bunch in the region is of the same stock.
Go back to the definition of Jihad.

I suspect that is part of your problem not understanding any of this.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155036 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your response. Now could you please answer this, if I deliberately cause or implement EVIL am I EVIL?
rabbee: i would say, if you accepted G-D here in TheTorah now. you would beguin the process, of rejecting all the evil that has been programmed into you. and how far you wanted this to go, is up to you. and that if you continued, on this course, you might even become a revered prphet of G-D. but for now, you still have too much counter-intelligence from the false prophets.

so no! i do not think, you want to be evil. and that you are unaware, of the extent of this placed in you. or you would not be, inquiring more and more from me. for there are not that many, who even wish inquire even the little of me.

you did not deliberately choose evil, but have been most subtly seduced by it. in this world gone evil and wicked, even before you and your parents and their parents were born.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155037 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep - as we all can see its just as hopeless having a conversation with an ideologically committed Christian
I now know of your WAY Judaite and it is not to be found in scriptures.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155038 Nov 27, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles,
Dozens? 30 is only two and a half dozen.
They could not bear listening to the truth. Walkout was an easy way out.
Western diplomats are not the whole world. After the walkout, how many were left? Six times more than the Wester diplomats. Right?
rabbee: well we know, that there were at least 57 countries. that did not, walk out and their alleged allies. and maybe some of their neighbors, that were just too scared to walk out.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155039 Nov 27, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i would say, if you accepted G-D here in TheTorah now. you would beguin the process, of rejecting all the evil that has been programmed into you. and how far you wanted this to go, is up to you. and that if you continued, on this course, you might even become a revered prphet of G-D. but for now, you still have too much counter-intelligence from the false prophets.
so no! i do not think, you want to be evil. and that you are unaware, of the extent of this placed in you. or you would not be, inquiring more and more from me. for there are not that many, who even wish inquire even the little of me.
you did not deliberately choose evil, but have been most subtly seduced by it. in this world gone evil and wicked, even before you and your parents and their parents were born.
Rabbee--if you continued, on this course, you might even become a revered prphet of G-D

HughBe--- Is this prophetic?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155040 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee--if you continued, on this course, you might even become a revered prphet of G-D
HughBe--- Is this prophetic?
rabbee: only if you, change the course and maintain it. remember destiny is determined, by how you think and say for or against G-D. and how true you become to G-D, is determined by how long you stay the course.

it is even possible with loyalty to G-D, here in TheTorah. to become a one of, rudeoff's reign dear's apostles for the last day. even if you do not understand, the implications of that for now. but time, will tell on itself.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#155041 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I now know of your WAY Judaite and it is not to be found in scriptures.
Stop lying. You formed your opinion of me a long time ago.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155042 Nov 27, 2012
the hard part, is giving up all the alleged as truth, as this world teaches it. and giving up all previous, indiocrrination is not easy to do. and it requies, constant investigation. never take for granted, anything taught by this world is true to G-D.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#155043 Nov 27, 2012
the hard part, is giving up all the alleged as truth, as this world teaches it. and giving up all previous, indiocrrination is not easy to do. and it requies, constant investigation. never take for granted, anything taught by this world is true to G-D.
Ain't that the truth!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155044 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that the truth!
rabbee: yes! and it is a constant struggle, to keep it from creeping back in.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155045 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: only if you, change the course and maintain it. remember destiny is determined, by how you think and say for or against G-D. and how true you become to G-D, is determined by how long you stay the course.
it is even possible with loyalty to G-D, here in TheTorah. to become a one of, rudeoff's reign dear's apostles for the last day. even if you do not understand, the implications of that for now. but time, will tell on itself.
ok
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155046 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying. You formed your opinion of me a long time ago.
Frijoles---Stop lying

HughBe--- I'm NOT a rabbi and don't YOU ever forget that. Now apply the word to them.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#155047 Nov 27, 2012
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-431...

Billboards in Gaza express gratitude for Iranian rockets that 'struck Tel Aviv' during latest round of hostilities
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155048 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Stop lying
HughBe--- I'm NOT a rabbi and don't YOU ever forget that. Now apply the word to them.
rabbee: be carefull what you, reject being. because G-D does have, the greatest sense of humor. since i initially, rejected everything G-D came and said to me. but now look, at me.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155049 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: be carefull what you, reject being. because G-D does have, the greatest sense of humor. since i initially, rejected everything G-D came and said to me. but now look, at me.
understood
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155050 Nov 27, 2012
Brigette wrote:
<quoted text>
There were a few Jews then and now there are millions.
This is illegal occupation by foreigners.
They must leave or get back to the tiny state they were before blaming the neighbours to justify their land theft
The problem is simple but the solution is made very complicated.
Those who don't belong in there have taken over land from those who have lived there for a long time.
Some non-gentiles decided to write a book giving themselves god given right to land.
No other group of people will be allowed to "return" in this manner.
Now that they have taken possession illegally they blame those who want their homes back.
They not only blame the dispossessed but also treat them as "foreigners"!
They not only treat them as foreigners, they also take over more land using weak excuses.
All this will collapse when gentile Americans realise that they are sucking up to the non-gentiles and dying for them.
Genitles are fighting gentiles because the non gentile wants to expand his kingdom.
When gentiles unite the non gentiles will wake up.
The American gentiles fund the non gentiles who bring only bad news, hatred and death to gentile americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Faith Michigan 503,536
Why are there so disproportionately many retard... 23 min Texan is schizoph... 8
Major ISIS Stronghold In Libya Falls. 56 min Chikku 12
Women in Islam & the West. 59 min Chikku 6
News How Muhammad Ali transformed the image of Islam (Jun '16) 1 hr Chikku 35
News The Challenges Trump Will Face In Confronting R... 1 hr Pigs fk zushannah... 5
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 2 hr Khan 159
News 'Respect for your country is an important part ... 7 hr MO_EATS_DUNGS 59
More from around the web