Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,248

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#152889 Oct 16, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>The head of the Christ -the Anointed Messiah, the Man- is God. This doesn't rule out the possibility that Jesus is both God and man.
Now we know bu-tard is nuts.........lol..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#152890 Oct 16, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't write the Bible. I didn't say that the head of a woman is the man, and the head of the man is Christ, and the head of the Christ is God. 1 Corinthians 11. The head of a woman is the man. The head of the man is Christ. Is the woman a man and woman? But the head of a woman is the man. and the head of Christ is God.
Hello NQ...

May I suggest this?
THE HEAD/THE LORD/THE MASTER/THE KING/THE ULTIMATE BOSS/THE SOVREIGN OF EVERY CREATION IS GOD (not Jesus).

Why can't people simply accept that the Messiah (Greek Christ) was awaited ONLY by the JEWS. It was understood that the Messiah (Christ) was the "spiritual/earthly" boss of JEWS.
The ULTIMATE BOSS of THEIR Messiah is G-D.

In my humble opinion, we risk making a mockery of things by dragging Jesus (despite clear instructions from him to the contrary) into the gentile world (because of Paul who never even met Jesus).
Peace as always
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#152891 Oct 16, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Confirmed Liar,
You wrote, "They chopped off the ears of an innocent servant of the Jewish priest."
Just like bmz of Singapore, you make it up as you go.
What meds does this bu-turd take?
Where is the lie here??
They DID chop the ear off of an innocent servant of the Jewish priest! Who do you think chopped the ear off then?
Bu-tard quoted from Luke but Mark does not refer to any "healing".
Mark is marginally more reliable than Luke because honest Paul had greater influence on Luke I suspect.
What is Mary worshipping bu-tard's point?

Here it is again..........
Clueless Moronic LIAR bu-tard the Catholic retard!! Luke was made up after MARK was written. There is no ear healing in Mark!
Of course he said "no more of this (amateur stuff)" for fear of being completely wiped off by the real swordsmen!!!!!!
They sold cloaks and bought swords thinking they could play soldiers!!!
When they messed it up and when the real soldiers got hold of them, BJ decides to change his story "no more of this" and the disciples said "lets run for it"!!
-Do you see any Bravery here you MORON?
-Did Mark not see any "ear healing"?
-Luke was made up by liars after Mark was written!!
MARK 14:
46 The men seized Jesus and arrested him. 47Then one of those standing near drew his sword and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#152892 Oct 16, 2012
This should ALARM you...how far off the straight path can one go?

If we show this to a huge sample of "Christians" under strict exam conditions (no talking, no conferring, no copying, no peeking etc) and ask them to name these,

I won't be at all surprised if the name "Jesus" appears against each line at least once.

Honest Paul “may” have contributed to this confusion in to a “tiny" extent.

Sadly many cannot point out who GOD is.

Let me now put those answers:

Jesus= father of son of "GOD"
Jesus= father of son of "god the father"
Jesus= ghost of father of son of "GOD"
Jesus= ghost of father of son of "god the father"
Jesus= spirit of father of son of "GOD"
Jesus= spirit of father of son of "god the father"
Jesus= son of man (son of Adam)
Jesus= son of man (son of David)
Jesus= son of man (son of Joseph)
Jesus= son of "GOD" (who encompasses god the father)
Jesus= son of "god the father" (who is part of GOD)
Jesus= son of god the Holy Spirit (who is part of GOD)
Jesus= son of god the holy ghost (who is part of GOD)
Jesus= ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
Jesus= ghost of son of man (son of David)
Jesus= ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
Jesus= ghost of son of "GOD"
Jesus= ghost of son of "god the father"
Jesus= ghost of son of "god the holy spirit"
Jesus= ghost of son of "god the holy ghost"
Jesus= spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
Jesus= spirit of son of man (son of David)
Jesus= spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
Jesus= spirit of son of "GOD"
Jesus= spirit of son of "god the father"
Jesus= spirit of son of "god the holy spirit"
Jesus= spirit of son of "god the holy ghost"
Jesus= ghost of spirit of father of son of "GOD"
Jesus= ghost of spirit of father of son of "god the father"
Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of David)
Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of "GOD"
Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of "god the father"
Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of god the holy spirit
Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of god the holy ghost
Jesus= spirit of ghost father of son of "GOD"
Jesus= spirit of ghost of father of son of "god the father"
Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of David)
Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of "GOD"
Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of "god the father"
Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of god the holy spirit
Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of god the holy ghost
Jesus= "Risen" Jesus
Jesus= "Risen" son of man (son of Adam)
Jesus= "Risen" son of man (son of David)
Jesus= "Risen" son of man (son of Joseph)
Jesus= "Risen" son of "God"
Jesus= "Risen" son of "god the father"
Jesus= "Risen" son of "god the holy spirit"
Jesus= "Risen" son of "god the holy ghost"
Jesus= "Lord" of St Paul
Jesus= "Christ" of St Paul
Jesus= Millions of "Jesus" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
Jesus= Millions of "Holy Spirits" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
Jesus= Millions of "Holy Ghosts" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
Jesus= The Jesus in heaven sitting on his own right hand watching himself VINDICTIVELY making footstool of enemies.

Jesus= ALL of the above
Jesus= NONE of the above
Jesus= Any more to be added to the above (*********

IF THIS IS NOT BLASPHEMY, THEN WHAT IS?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#152893 Oct 16, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I do not make up as I go. I explain and give reasons.
For example, the story of Peter going in and cutting off a piece of ear, is ridiculous. Peter was no bloody swordsman and the disciples had only two swords. You know that. Right?
It is not at all possible for a person to chop off a piece of one's ear, using a sword, without getting slashed on the neck or losing a shoulder. Or may be your Peter used a knife and the man stood still to allow him to cut off a piece of his own ear.
lol..........
He aimed for the heart and missed! He ended up chopping off the poor blighter's ear!
Peter the fisherman was no swordsman, no pope nor a gate keeper to heaven!
He has been promoted WAY above his ability by story tellers...
Look at his achievements..
Married...
Being called Satan by Jesus.(evil?)
In reurn, he abandons Jesus and flees.(coward?)
He then denies ever having met Jesus.(liar?)

Are these the qualifications of the first Pope?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#152894 Oct 16, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If Google puts up a movie showing Jesus and Mary Magdalene having sex, you will still find 10,000 Muslims, who will demand the removal of that film. Christians in London may not.
True.
Morales

UK

#152895 Oct 16, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If Google puts up a movie showing Jesus and Mary Magdalene having sex, you will still find 10,000 Muslims, who will demand the removal of that film. Christians in London may not.
there have been films even showinf jesus as an homosexual but I have never seen any muslims protesting

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#152896 Oct 16, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Prophet never carried a sword and killed no one. Some leaders of Banu Qurayza had insisted on being judged according to the Torah by a Jew. Their wish was granted and a Jewish leader decided their fate.
Not many. Only a few or some.
I would like to know what accounts of the Prophet's life, words and actions do you believe?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#152897 Oct 16, 2012
Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
there have been films even showinf jesus as an homosexual but I have never seen any muslims protesting
Haven't heard of any such films reported by the mainstream media.

Could you please let me know the names of the movies and provide a link?
uhuh

Ulldecona, Spain

#152898 Oct 16, 2012
while the Romans were plucking off his beard (prophesied by Isaiah 50:6) Jesus said ""Father forgive them for they do not know what they do"

who were "them"? did Jesus forgive the Pharisees too? they seemed to know exactly what they were doing and who they were sending to the cross
earlier he told them off: "You like it when people call you RABBI. But you won't enter the kingdom of heaven. You are sons of hell. How shall you escape the damnation of hell, you offspring of vipers?" (Matt 23)

...and the pharisees later became talmudists

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#152899 Oct 16, 2012
uhuh wrote:
while the Romans were plucking off his beard (prophesied by Isaiah 50:6) Jesus said ""Father forgive them for they do not know what they do"
who were "them"? did Jesus forgive the Pharisees too? they seemed to know exactly what they were doing and who they were sending to the cross
earlier he told them off: "You like it when people call you RABBI. But you won't enter the kingdom of heaven. You are sons of hell. How shall you escape the damnation of hell, you offspring of vipers?" (Matt 23)
...and the pharisees later became talmudists
You are on the right track there with who he forgave and who he did not forgive. He forgave those who really acted out of ignorance, not those who were deliberate liars against him. All of us sin from time to time. But some of us are repentant. Peter sinned. He was repentant. Jesus forgave him. He did not become the first Pope, but he did recover his senses and continued teaching and preaching in Jesus' behalf.
hello people

United States

#152900 Oct 16, 2012
hello people wrote:
People helloo, don't you see it? Jesus failed big time to be the promised messiah (deliverer) the Jews had been waiting for. Instead of a King who could unite them he turned out to be a pussy wimp, so they killed the impostor. Paul thought of something "That poor sod died for nothing. I know!Lets turn him into a god!"
You dont have to use my name to say what you want to say.
I didn't write above . Someone using my name.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#152901 Oct 16, 2012
HP wrote:
People hello, don't you see it? Jesus failed big time to be the promised messiah (deliverer) the Jews had been waiting for.

Instead of a King who could unite them he turned out to be a pussy wimp, so they killed the impostor.

Paul thought of something "That poor sod died for nothing. I know! Lets turn him into a god!"
Ans.

It were jews who misunderstood the Mission of Jesus, Jesus NEVER claimed that he was the prophet to lead Jews out from the yoke of Romans.

He left that job for another prophet that was to come after him…. The last and final prophet whom Moses had described in Deut 18:18.

The Disciples of Jesus tried to portray him as that Final Messenger and raised the status of jesus from what he was. It is not the fault of Jesus at all. He did what he was told to do.

What St. Paul did was his mistake in raising the status to Jesus as God and Son of God…. And he has to answer before God as to why he spoke something about which he had no knowledge.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#152902 Oct 16, 2012
http://www.usislam.org/00hist.htm
History of Truth, The Truth about God and Religions, By:Dr. Adel M. Elsaie, Ph.D. Part-

8.2 The Five Pillars of Islam

Hajj – Pilgrimage

The fifth duty is the pilgrimage to the Kaabah at Mecca. Every adult Muslim who is physically and economically able to do so must make this pilgrimage at least once in his or her lifetime. Hajj activities take place during six days (from the eighth to thirteenth) of the Islamic lunar month of Dhul-Hijjah. Every year, during pilgrimage, the world witnesses the wonderful spectacle of this international exhibition of Islam in leveling all distinctions of race, color, and rank. Not only do the Americans, the Europeans, the Africans, the south Asians, the Arabs, the Chinese and all other nationals meet together in Mecca as members of one divine family, but they are all dressed in one dress, every person in two simple pieces of white seamless cloth, everyone chanting,

"Here am I, O God; at Thy command; Thou art One and the Only; here am I."

Thus there remains nothing to differentiate the high from the low, the rich from the poor, the peasant from the king. The fact is: no religion in the world can show a parallel to what Islam has done towards the establishment of the principle of international unity and human brotherhood on such universal foundations.

During Pilgrimage, Muslims abstain from shedding blood and even cutting either hair or nails, and avoid all forms of vulgarity. The main activities of the Hajj, which are of Abrahamic origin, include seven circumambulations of the Kaabah, walking fast between two mounds near the sanctuary seven times, marching three miles to the city of Mina, then proceeding six miles to the mountain of Arafat, staying the afternoon and listening to a sermon there, stoning of three pillars representing Satan’s temptation of Abraham, his wife Hagar and his son Ishmael, then marching back to Mecca, cutting the hair to symbolize the completion of Hajj, offering a sacrifice in the memory of Abraham's attempted sacrifice of his son Ishmael, and once again circumambulating the Kaabah. During the tenth day of Dhul-Hijjah, Muslims worldwide gather for communal prayers

During recent years, air travel has allowed Muslims from all parts of the world to perform the pilgrimage. In 1977 the reported number was close to 2 million. Through the centuries, the Kaabah has played an important role as a meeting place of Islamic scholars for the exchange and diffusion of ideas. For the past two decades, the pilgrimage has also been used to promote political solidarity in the Muslim world.

Besides these five basic pillars, other important laws of Islam include the prohibition of alcohol consumption and of eating the flesh of swine. Besides the Kaabah, the central shrine of Islam, the most important centers of Islamic life are the Prophet’s mosque in Madinah and Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, and all the mosques where daily prayers are offered, and where the Friday service are held.
hello people

United States

#152903 Oct 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yogi is generic term and not related to any religion at all. Since it is a Sanskrit word so Hindus have made a monopoly of it.
If you study the meaning of Yogi, it is someone who is in control of his body and is at peace with every one. The Creator, the nature and with in himself and those around him.
Such is a person who is a true Muslim. Yogi has nothing to with idol worship and believing in false gods etc.
That is why I said, if you want to be a True Yogi, become a True Muslim!!
Muq

Yes I am wondering as an indian why dont you follow hinduism? Why are you a muslim. Dont worry I am never and will never be muslim. I am not born muslim. But maybe if I was indian I would have been hindu.
Morales

UK

#152904 Oct 16, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't heard of any such films reported by the mainstream media.
Could you please let me know the names of the movies and provide a link?
the first that comes to mind is a stage play which is soon to be released as a film. The stage play has been shown since 1988.

Corpus Christi is a passion play by Terrence McNally dramatizing the story of Jesus and the Apostles. Written in 1997 and first staged in New York in 1998, it depicts Jesus and the Apostles as gay men living in modern-day Texas. It utilizes modern devices like television with anachronisms like Roman occupation. Judas betrays Jesus because of sexual jealousy. Jesus administers gay marriage between two apostles.

Leigh Rowney, the director of a 2008 production in Sydney, Australia, accepted that it would generate discussion on Christianity and homosexuality stating: "I wanted this play in the hands of a Christian person like myself to give it dignity but still open it up to answering questions about Christianity as a faith system."

A film about the staging of the play and its reception, titled Corpus Christi: Playing with Redemption, was released in 2011.[16] It was previewed at the Atlanta Film Festival on May 7, 2011.[17]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpus_Christi_ (play)

film about jesus fantasising to make love with mary magdalene
http://ed5015.tripod.com/BSexLifeOfJesus5.htm

french film, la vie de jesus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Vie_de_J%C3%A...

danish film about the love life os jesus
http://archive.catholicherald.co.uk/article/2...

I gave up browing for more when all of these came up

http://archive.catholicherald.co.uk/article/2...
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#152905 Oct 16, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
What meds does this bu-turd take?
Where is the lie here??
They DID chop the ear off of an innocent servant of the Jewish priest! Who do you think chopped the ear off then?
Ex,

You wrote, "They chopped off the ears of an innocent servant of the Jewish priest."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#152906 Oct 16, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
This should ALARM you...how far off the straight path can one go?
If we show this to a huge sample of "Christians" under strict exam conditions (no talking, no conferring, no copying, no peeking etc) and ask them to name these,
I won't be at all surprised if the name "Jesus" appears against each line at least once.
Honest Paul “may” have contributed to this confusion in to a “tiny" extent.
Sadly many cannot point out who GOD is.
Let me now put those answers:
Jesus= father of son of "GOD"
Jesus= father of son of "god the father"
Jesus= ghost of father of son of "GOD"
Jesus= ghost of father of son of "god the father"
Jesus= spirit of father of son of "GOD"
Jesus= spirit of father of son of "god the father"
Jesus= son of man (son of Adam)
Jesus= son of man (son of David)
Jesus= son of man (son of Joseph)
Jesus= son of "GOD" (who encompasses god the father)
Jesus= son of "god the father" (who is part of GOD)
Jesus= son of god the Holy Spirit (who is part of GOD)
Jesus= son of god the holy ghost (who is part of GOD)
Jesus= ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
Jesus= ghost of son of man (son of David)
Jesus= ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
Jesus= ghost of son of "GOD"
Jesus= ghost of son of "god the father"
Jesus= ghost of son of "god the holy spirit"
Jesus= ghost of son of "god the holy ghost"
Jesus= spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
Jesus= spirit of son of man (son of David)
Jesus= spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
Jesus= spirit of son of "GOD"
Jesus= spirit of son of "god the father"
Jesus= spirit of son of "god the holy spirit"
Jesus= spirit of son of "god the holy ghost"
Jesus= ghost of spirit of father of son of "GOD"
Jesus= ghost of spirit of father of son of "god the father"
Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of David)
Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of "GOD"
Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of "god the father"
Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of god the holy spirit
Jesus= ghost of spirit of son of god the holy ghost
Jesus= spirit of ghost father of son of "GOD"
Jesus= spirit of ghost of father of son of "god the father"
Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of David)
Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of "GOD"
Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of "god the father"
Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of god the holy spirit
Jesus= spirit of ghost of son of god the holy ghost
Jesus= "Risen" Jesus
Jesus= "Risen" son of man (son of Adam)
Jesus= "Risen" son of man (son of David)
Jesus= "Risen" son of man (son of Joseph)
Jesus= "Risen" son of "God"
Jesus= "Risen" son of "god the father"
Jesus= "Risen" son of "god the holy spirit"
Jesus= "Risen" son of "god the holy ghost"
Jesus= "Lord" of St Paul
Jesus= "Christ" of St Paul
Jesus= Millions of "Jesus" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
Jesus= Millions of "Holy Spirits" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
Jesus= Millions of "Holy Ghosts" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
Jesus= The Jesus in heaven sitting on his own right hand watching himself VINDICTIVELY making footstool of enemies.
Jesus= ALL of the above
Jesus= NONE of the above
Jesus= Any more to be added to the above (*********
IF THIS IS NOT BLASPHEMY, THEN WHAT IS?
TAKE YOUR MEDS!!!
Morales

UK

#152907 Oct 16, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Prophet never carried a sword and killed no one. Some leaders of Banu Qurayza had insisted on being judged according to the Torah by a Jew. Their wish was granted and a Jewish leader decided their fate.
Not many. Only a few or some.
can you tell me on what sources do you based this information that the jewish leaders insisted on being judged by a jew according to the torah? Cause according to all hadiths and seeras the story is quite different. For started Sa'd who judged was not even a jew as he was from the banu aus who were not jews. It is a long subject and it is late now but I am curious to know your sources.
hello people

United States

#152908 Oct 16, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>I don't speak in those terms, but there were reasons Jesus was killed, he was not a failure. In no way was he a failure. Also, Jesus is not God. 1 Corinthians 11 explains it in part this way: "Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God." So since the head of a woman is the man, and the head of a man is Christ (according to the Bible), it also says that the head of Christ is God. Therefore, Christ is not God, but God was over him.
Somebody using my name to write something nasty like that. I didn't write that. As for your comment...what religion do you follow? When it talks about head most of english bible is misinterpreted from the original script and hence understood differently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Love Hurghada 371,527
Islam-Indulging NPR Touts One Kind of Modesty: ... 16 min Rusty Tin Can 1
the world would be better off without islam 46 min god 12
Panetta: US too late on Syria 55 min Rusty Tin Can 1
PATRIOT has gone BONKERS (Jun '13) 1 hr Be Sunni _ find h... 73
TT: Nurenberg TRIALS were a scionist scam ! 1 hr Be kind _shun pro... 3
TT: The WOMB _ our TRUMP ! 1 hr Be kind _shun pro... 10
Mohammad 1 hr Onelawforall 24
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 2 hr HAJI KAJI 50,685
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••