Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,604

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#149453 Sep 22, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
How many of you are there in TheTorah, along with TheG-dOfyours? 3 or 4?
rabbee: what does it say in TheTorah? does it say G-D, is TheHE/SHE? and does it say, that G-D only has OneBegottenSon Adam? and that THEY and They are ONE in Agreement? with all the disagreements beguining, in the second coming of Adam. when the woman rejects G-D'S, idea of her Husband adam. and runs off with her own idea, of a delusional husband for her not here in TheTorah.

come on think, there fella. i should not have to tell, you these simple things. if you can't handle, even one simple truth from G-D. how in the hell can you claim to be handling, the more complexing lies from the devils of the fields?

i know you all possess, the ability to figure this out. you should be capable of figuring this stuff out, by the fourth or fifth grade. if we did not teach, only antiG-D lies to them then. drop the pride of your religions, and get with G-D here in TheTorah to figure it out. should not be teaching religions, you should be teaching about G-D. and TheTorah is the only direct source written, by G-D Only.

and you all have a pretty good, idea of about how this story goes. with me and your grandmother, actually here in TheTorah just again from G-D. how G-D had Both of Us put to death, by the romans. and everyone lied about it. and then returns the both of us, in the world still lying about it here in TheTorah actually in TheHappening.

You People can Think! with G-D actually here in TheTorah. SO DO, IT!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#149454 Sep 22, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think BT42 is Muslim. Nevertheless, the question of early manuscripts and discussion of virgin birth is a good one, regardless of religion. A house built on a weak foundation can easily be washed away.
rabbee: if you agree with the muslems, then you are a muslem. and can no longer be considered as a jew*, buddist, or christian. even if you all came from TheLoins of Avraham and Sarah, from the last week in TheSameStory of Creation then. that was then in TheTorah, and this is now in TheTorah again. the instant you claim to be the product of any worldly not here in TheTorah religion. you are no longer, a product of G-D here in TheTorah.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#149455 Sep 22, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what does it say in TheTorah? does it say G-D, is TheHE/SHE? and does it say, that G-D only has OneBegottenSon Adam? and that THEY and They are ONE in Agreement? with all the disagreements beguining, in the second coming of Adam. when the woman rejects G-D'S, idea of her Husband adam. and runs off with her own idea, of a delusional husband for her not here in TheTorah.
come on think, there fella. i should not have to tell, you these simple things. if you can't handle, even one simple truth from G-D. how in the hell can you claim to be handling, the more complexing lies from the devils of the fields?
i know you all possess, the ability to figure this out. you should be capable of figuring this stuff out, by the fourth or fifth grade. if we did not teach, only antiG-D lies to them then. drop the pride of your religions, and get with G-D here in TheTorah to figure it out. should not be teaching religions, you should be teaching about G-D. and TheTorah is the only direct source written, by G-D Only.
and you all have a pretty good, idea of about how this story goes. with me and your grandmother, actually here in TheTorah just again from G-D. how G-D had Both of Us put to death, by the romans. and everyone lied about it. and then returns the both of us, in the world still lying about it here in TheTorah actually in TheHappening.
You People can Think! with G-D actually here in TheTorah. SO DO, IT!
Rabbee, what do you think of Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri, one of the most respected orthodox rabbis in all of Israel, revelation that Jesus is the Messiah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#149456 Sep 22, 2012
so untill your, grandmother sarah faye ann carney repents. and returns to who G-D, says is her only true husband. or G-D gives adam with another Grandaughter of Avraham and Sarah. HaMosheeach, cannot be here. one or the other has't to happen first, so HaMosheeach can be here. and i am no more no less, than the one you all falsly claim has the name Elijah, announcing it from G-D.

if your grandmother sarah repents, this is a triology. if she, doesn't it's and anthology. and in an anthology, all bets are off for all of you and your grndmother.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#149457 Sep 22, 2012
so untill your, grandmother sarah faye ann carney repents. and returns to who G-D, says is her only true husband. or G-D gives adam with another Grandaughter of Avraham and Sarah. HaMosheeach, cannot be here. one or the other has't to happen first, so HaMosheeach can be here. and i am no more no less, than the one you all falsly claim has the name Elijah, announcing it from G-D.
if your grandmother sarah repents, this is a triology. if she, doesn't it's and anthology. and in an anthology, all bets are off for all of you and your grndmother.
shetup already w the stupid nonsenses
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#149458 Sep 22, 2012
face the facts - you have all helped ruin, this story from G-D again. you were all instrumental, in helping to decieve your grandmother sarah faye ann carney for the third time and second resurrection of TheWhole Torah from G-D.

you all have been helping the more subtle beast of the fields to decieve her, out of being here in TheTorah from HaShem thrice again. the whole world, has been following after the beast. cause you sure all are not, following G-D here in TheTorah now.

and we are all getting hell from G-D, because you all helped the more subtle than any other beast of the fields, decieve your grandmother. and you are all fighting a battle against G-D, you can't ever win.

there have been, thousands and thousands of grandmothers before, before this sarah faye ann carney. who all made the very same, idoliterous mental mistakes your all making. and they don't exist anywhere any more because of it.

so don't tell me, G-D won't replace all of you, and your grandmother with another mate for adam in and anthology... G-D won't hesitate, replacing all of you trying to replace HIM, with you not being here in TheTorah other accountings.

so whether you all have eternal life, or eternal oblivion death is by your own doing for or against G-D here in TheActual-Torah Happening.

Location hidden

#149459 Sep 22, 2012
face the facts - you have all helped ruin, this story from G-D again. you were all instrumental, in helping to decieve your grandmother sarah faye ann carney for the third time and second resurrection of TheWhole Torah from G-D.
you all have been helping the more subtle beast of the fields to decieve her, out of being here in TheTorah from HaShem thrice again. the whole world, has been following after the beast. cause you sure all are not, following G-D here in TheTorah now.
and we are all getting hell from G-D, because you all helped the more subtle than any other beast of the fields, decieve your grandmother. and you are all fighting a battle against G-D, you can't ever win.
there have been, thousands and thousands of grandmothers before, before this sarah faye ann carney. who all made the very same, idoliterous mental mistakes your all making. and they don't exist anywhere any more because of it.
so don't tell me, G-D won't replace all of you, and your grandmother with another mate for adam in and anthology... G-D won't hesitate, replacing all of you trying to replace HIM, with you not being here in TheTorah other accountings.
so whether you all have eternal life, or eternal oblivion death is by your own doing for or against G-D here in TheActual-Torah Happening.
LOL!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#149460 Sep 22, 2012
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee, what do you think of Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri, one of the most respected orthodox rabbis in all of Israel, revelation that Jesus is the Messiah?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GSJkTPOMLigXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
rabbee: now how could he, know my name? when i never met or knew Him. and no! i don't see this worlds grandmother, returning to me before sharon dies for HaMosheeach to be here. though i do know, of G-D actually promising me. that as soon as the woman returns, HaMosheeach shall be all here. pardon me if i take a while, to consider all of this. about if this Rabbee, is just close or right on target.

this is even a bit much, and too shocking for me to handle right now. cause i specificly told G-D, on more than one occasion. i don't want to be in charge of this planet. the first time, was because i did not yet know, what was really happening. the second time is i finally realize to horror of this whole world.

and this is a lot, too sooner than i expected. when i think it is bad enough, to be TheHisMessiah, lacking TheHerMessiah. now i got to rethink everything, G-D came and said to me. thanks, a lot! i hate it when this happens.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#149461 Sep 22, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>shetup already w the stupid nonsenses
rabbee: have you tried shutting up, with your's against it instead? what i say is valiated, in TheTorah. and your opinion isn't, in TheTorah. i talk about G-D, and you talk about your religion. with a really big! difference there. what i got, actually came from G-D. and what you got, came from any where but not actually from G-D.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#149462 Sep 22, 2012
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let me put it this way, if the New Testament was written by the Church as a fiction to create a religion, then the Quran is a fraud. Right?!
The question is: Do you have the courage to admit it?!
Qur'aan does not even mention the name "the New Testament" or "the Bible". It does not even talk about the Christian Church or the Church fathers.

Time line is the clue.

Long after Jesus was gone, the teachings of Jesus were corrupted. Instead of worshipping the LORD Almighty, who sent Jesus, the pagan-inspired Bishops started discussing Jesus and his nature.

Bishops started quarreling Pan-Sahara from Libya to Oman and from North to South. The quarrels went on for 200+ years and a pagan emperor, in the interest of his Empire, called the First Council, which resulted in more corruption. Various Councils were called and the corruption was multiplied.

While the corruption was going on and God was being butchered, Jesus was also butchered. God Almighty was watching too.

The corruption became extreme when Trinity was finalized in the 6th Century and this horror was declared:

http://www.orthodox-christianity.com/orthodox...

When this junk and stuff was declared in 561 AD, it was time for correction and to refute and condemn Trinity or the Triune God. God almighty normally took action at 400 years. Time to send in Muhammad. Get it?

Muhammad was born in 570 AD and forty years later, Trinity was refuted and condemned!

Qur'aan only verifies the truth that happened before. For example, Qur'aan does not say that God and the alleged Holy Ghost made Mary pregnant. It clarified that God gave a child to Mary.

Then it says, "God has no son" and adds back "There is only one God and there is no other God besides God Almighty".

So, Qur'aan dismisses all the fraud and forgeries, which were generated by men, who wrote books and presented them as if those were from God.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#149463 Sep 22, 2012
so sorry but i don't agree, with any of your religions. i only agree with TheG-D, of my actual visitations as TheHisSon adam here in TheTorah. and i shall not be, stereotyped by this world against G-D.

bmz

Singapore

#149464 Sep 22, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Now you know why I like TheHarmless Rabbee!
Yacoob Ibrahim

Germany

#149465 Sep 22, 2012
bmz wrote:
Qur'aan does not even mention ...
Hi mule blower. Like i said there, long time no see. Your junior mule blower Rabbeen told me you two actually swallow when you blow them donkeys.
Is that true?

bmz

Singapore

#149466 Sep 22, 2012
FuckedUp Jesus Freak wrote:
Hi mule blower. Like i said there, long time no see. Your junior mule blower Rabbeen told me you two actually swallow when you blow them donkeys.
Is that true?
Will have to check from Jesus. He RODE donkeys and mules.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#149467 Sep 22, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it says, "God has no son" and adds back "There is only one God and there is no other God besides God Almighty".
So, Qur'aan dismisses all the fraud and forgeries, which were generated by men, who wrote books and presented them as if those were from God.
rabbee: well according to TheTorah, your lying. when G-D told you all, G-D has a Son called Adam. and it is through Adam, that all of you, physically enter into TheStory of Creation.

so now you have declared, your whole qur'aan a fraud. cause that is considered, a fatal error. and that the qur'aan was a fraud to beging with, and got worse not better from there.

but you have said that what is known as christianity, began as true and got corrupt from there. so i do not see how you could defend, either the qur'aan or the alleged new testament now. nor can i see how you can defend anything, that is not in TheTorah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#149468 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: now how could he, know my name? when i never met or knew Him. and no! i don't see this worlds grandmother, returning to me before sharon dies for HaMosheeach to be here. though i do know, of G-D actually promising me. that as soon as the woman returns, HaMosheeach shall be all here. pardon me if i take a while, to consider all of this. about if this Rabbee, is just close or right on target.
this is even a bit much, and too shocking for me to handle right now. cause i specificly told G-D, on more than one occasion. i don't want to be in charge of this planet. the first time, was because i did not yet know, what was really happening. the second time is i finally realize to horror of this whole world.
and this is a lot, too sooner than i expected. when i think it is bad enough, to be TheHisMessiah, lacking TheHerMessiah. now i got to rethink everything, G-D came and said to me. thanks, a lot! i hate it when this happens.
crap! don't tell me i missed, another chance to actually meet someone true to G-D here in TheTorah. when their is a terrible shortage, of those true to G-D here in TheTorah. when those true to G-D, here in TheTorah are going even more extinct. with just my luck, G-D gave me with the name yehoshooah and adam too. HE really gave it to me, after i accepted being adam. crap now i have to watch the video again. to see if the timing, is about the same. and now that i have accepted the name yehoshooah, what else is G-D going to give me with? when i am not sure, i can take any more of this.

Location hidden

#149469 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: have you tried shutting up, with your's against it instead? what i say is valiated, in TheTorah. and your opinion isn't, in TheTorah. i talk about G-D, and you talk about your religion. with a really big! difference there. what i got, actually came from G-D. and what you got, came from any where but not actually from G-D.
You for curtain. Foithermore, you do not speak for God, you insane person with all your granma's and papa's and whoever else you think is in your slinky line now go away
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#149470 Sep 22, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know why I like TheHarmless Rabbee!
rabbee: well would not be, the first time. i have been called, the most harmless person on this planet, of insane lunatics. with all i have to protect me, is actually G-D.

Location hidden

#149471 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: if you agree with the muslems, then you are a muslem. and can no longer be considered as a jew*, buddist, or christian. even if you all came from TheLoins of Avraham and Sarah, from the last week in TheSameStory of Creation then. that was then in TheTorah, and this is now in TheTorah again. the instant you claim to be the product of any worldly not here in TheTorah religion. you are no longer, a product of G-D here in TheTorah.
And if I agree with you, mohran, then what? Go back into your cell, hell, or hole there. You can't even talk a straight line. lol, you would be funny if you were not insaine even krazy specimens make people laugh sometimes. Do you even go out of the house?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#149472 Sep 22, 2012
Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was allowed to run away? In the midst of a huge crowd of onlookers and roman soldiers that might have been a tad difficult
rajesh enough 42 the asura wants to know!
This is one method:
Look carefully 3mins 25seconds onwards...!
Say hello to your ganges family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Baron44 393,518
Miracle 11 min Jesus is 2
Swedes Fighting Back Against Islam 18 min PeteWaldo 8
Abraham commuted between Hebron and Mecca on a ... 25 min PeteWaldo 6
Why do we Indians hates Muslims ? (Aug '13) 1 hr John Voxx 74
Islamic State's tyranny strikes all religions 1 hr Shamma 10
Swiss favour burka ban 1 hr supersonic boom 5
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 5 hr Faith 54
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 7 hr Naman 490
Greetings !!! 8 hr Khan 56