Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256018 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#142693 Aug 5, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is all horse shit, NQ.
I would rather say horse dung or manure, I'll have to work on that. Of course, it means the same thing. however, like violent video games, such things do have an affect on the observer. Now, getting back to the question.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has an out-of-the-body experience almost every night. It happens when a person dreams in his deep sleep. In the dream, one is already out of one's live body. That is all this junk and stuff is about.
All this nonsense was generated by philosophers, who helped establish the trinity, yogis, fakirs, sufis and monks, etc.
Once a monk told me, "When I bathe, I see myself standing on the edge of a cliff, looking at my own body washing itself."
hahaha, and ROFL!! Again, reminding me of those far eastern or druggies like Carlos Castenada, if you've ever heard of him, a "professor" at some New Mexican college, I believe, who went to the Indians and took drugs to experience out of body experiences. Even IF they can swear and testify things like that happen, it is not from God.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
These are all cock and bull stories. People, who engage in intellectual masturbation on MetaPhysics, are victims of this hallucination.
It is a hoax, well received by ignorant fools.
I have been learning now about Pope Pius XII's involvement in the Vietnam War. He declared he had a "visit" from the Virgin Mary and proclaimed it to the masses, whilst observing a miracle of the sun. That got the faithful all excited, and ready to go to war against communism in Vietnam, which stoked the fires of many willing to kill in order to preserve Catholicism in that country. Now I am learning that some priests had private armies there. Can you imagine? But power of the devil or hoaxes are the same thing as flying nuns and priests and worse, but enough to be misleading. But in answer to Borg's question, or rather, assertion, as I looked at the cloud formation yesterday, I thought, who could make such beautiful things but God? Why are they so beautiful to our eyes? I believe there is a Creator, and I believe He can communicate with mankind. Are there doubts? I won't say I never have questions, fears, or doubts. But that is why I place such high value on the things I have learned from and about the Bible, valued bmz. I never thought I could give up smoking and other things that were death-dealing but addictive. But I did because of my study of the Bible and learning to have trust in God. Of course, that is MY experience, and I do thank God that I was able to do these things, I attribute such things to the help of God. I know some do these things without turning to God. I could not, and therefore I thank Him for this, among other things. I hope if for some reason we ever stop communicating, you will remember our conversations.:-)

Location hidden

#142694 Aug 5, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
CONCLUSION:
Only consciousness and energy are real; everything else is pure fiction.
whether you like it or not, consciousness of the person dissipates upon death of the "brain."
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#142695 Aug 5, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is all horse shit, NQ.
Everyone has an out-of-the-body experience almost every night. It happens when a person dreams in his deep sleep. In the dream, one is already out of one's live body. That is all this junk and stuff is about.
All this nonsense was generated by philosophers, who helped establish the trinity, yogis, fakirs, sufis and monks, etc.
Once a monk told me, "When I bathe, I see myself standing on the edge of a cliff, looking at my own body washing itself."
These are all cock and bull stories. People, who engage in intellectual masturbation on MetaPhysics, are victims of this hallucination.
It is a hoax, well received by ignorant fools.
rabbee: is this what your lying, horse-shit has to say about it?

a dream is not an, out of body experience. even if you think, you are only dreaming while having an obe. and some dreams, are visions. there is a difference, between a dream, a vision, a delusion, an event, and a happening.

it is very dangerous for any physciatrist, who rejects the idea that a person can have a vision, that is not a delusion to treat anyone. just because you cannot intrepet a vision, is not sufficient enough evidence to call them all delusions. false prophets have delusions, true prophets have visions.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#142696 Aug 5, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>whether you like it or not, consciousness of the person dissipates upon death of the "brain."
rabbee: no you got it wrong, it is not the physical body that has the memory and thought capability. my physical body, does not know anything has happened unless i return to it.

the human body, is a physical interface device only. the brain is like a computer, that i download and upload stuff in and out of. the body without me, does not even make a good roeh-bot.

there is not sentence in my physical body, once i have left it. and if your out of your body, for more than 3 and a half days. your not coming back, into it.
Frijoles

Meriden, CT

#142706 Aug 5, 2012
sad
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#142708 Aug 5, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Rose petal ice-cream with cashew nuts. Wow!
rabbee: well let's see here, if not properly treated. both rose petals and cashews, contain large amounts of cyanide. and cyanide, results in anoxia: oxygen deprivation resulting in perminant brain damage and or death depending on the dosage.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#142709 Aug 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
All I asked was to come up with facts and figures if these are indeed wrong....
We are not talking about anywhere for now except USA..
http://thezog.wordpress.com/
I am happy to throw this in the bin if the facts and figures are not atleast 75% accurate
But this site basically is just tossing out names of people that may be Jewish in name, but not in practice. And it stretches the brain to accept that .02 percent of the world population are in control of Everything. There are Muslims in the U.S. State Dept, and I certainly wouldn't make the claim that the State Dept. is anti-Israel because Muslims work there. The State Dept IMO is anti-Israel, but I think they are pretty much anti-everybody. The majority of American citizens are just as irrelevant. There has to be a middle ground of people of good will (without any conversion agendas). You and I both know that the governments will do as they please when there is no moral imperative except survival of the 'relevant' citizens. I'm not promoting a UN solution as they've proven in the past to be clueless, as when putting terrorist states on the Human Right Commission. Israel isn't going anywhere. Given your background you should understand that better than some others. So, somehow we have to work it out for the welfare of all the parties. Is it possible?

Location hidden

#142714 Aug 5, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
sad
a lot of things are sad, frijoles. Hope you're having a good day.

Location hidden

#142715 Aug 5, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
sad
And what we see here is a teeny tiny part of the world at large. And probably more moderate than many.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#142718 Aug 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
what the hell do you mean by "what is not his"??
who the hell gave the right to judah's clan?
the evil writers of the books!! NOT GOD!!
rabbee: the land that is awarded to Yeetzach(Ysrael) and the multitudes. was never given, or promised to any one else. should the yehoodeem return, you are required to vacate that land peacably and let them in. and fighting against G-D over this, will only result in more hell and death. and they will still, end up there anyway. because G-D is already, said it is so. i was there, when G-D actually said it.

if you fight against this, you only going to be responsible for more murder. and quite possibly, lose a lot, lot more land for your evil and wicked process.

and so hypocrite, who is the writter of you books? it wasn't muhammed, since muhammed could not read or write. you know one of the land grab conartists ploys, in the days of those who could not read or write. was get them to sign a deed that said one thing, with the decietfull explanation of something like: you may have won a million dollars. to entice them, to sign it. and you would be even fortunate, to even get a magazine you could not read as a consulation prize.

and i don't believe that G-D is an evil writter of TheScrolls HE came and gave to me. i am even given with a blank scroll, for the last day, cause it hasn't happened again yet. but so far, it don't look like it will be any different than, the last two times.

when even my same old, accidental exact same luck again. i am stuck here in this world, that only teaches hebrew instead of eevreet. which makes learning proper eevreet, a lot slower than i or G-D would like.

i don't believe in learning, something wrong. since it is just a waste of time, never getting it right actually here in TheTorah in the first place.

and if you all think, that the pharoah's house had troubles. when they stole Avrahams Sarah. then you have no idea, for what you all in for. for you all helping steal, who G-D said is supposed to be my mate. because HaShem already said, she sarah faye ann carney belongs to me here in TheTorah. and not your, belusted mr lizard lips commanding you all to not be here in TheTorah. your troubles have just begun, for what you all did to your grandmother sarah and me.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#142722 Aug 5, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Where is Vice-Dad, BUFORD, the foul sperm?
Had he really been my biological dad, i wonder how he'd have provided for me and i wonder how i would have been treated. Poor me, i guess i too would have ended up wearing cheap "nylon" clothes and eating rare ribs or medium veal steaks or barbecued cat's vagina with orange sauce or whatever washed down with inexpensive hooch at cheap Shoney's whose trademark ambience is sticky table tops. Maybe, i, too, being his biological son, would have become a carpenter and lived with him in a run-down house and holidayed in the neighboring mountains and then called it a "classy" vacation.
(smiles)
rabbee: biological? well! one out of two, ain't bad.
Skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#142725 Aug 5, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
EXISTENTIAL NUMBERS, QUANTUM STATE, CONSCIOUSNESS & ENERGY:
1) Forget about rational, irrational, real and imaginary numbers. Let us turn our attention to the three existential numbers which are 0, 1 and infinity which hold the secrets of matter when perceived and understood in their deepest sense and which determine the entire number series.
2) 0, 1 and infinity are discrete states of consciousness and energy on the physical plane of existence that're however causally connected in a fundamental way.
3) In the subtler states of existence that're anterior to matter, numbers lose their significance as everything reduces to a fluidic play of the subtler grades of consciousness and energy that act more and more as a unified field. We see some of this fluidic effect happening even at the ordinary quantum level in matter where rigid causation and strict determinism give way to a set of probable outcomes.
Yeah!
All you are explaining is that you are manipulating your own sciences.
Which shows your a dead beat person that is void of being conscious of what is morally right and morally wrong.
And because you indulge in drugs you will never have a correct moral conscience.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#142731 Aug 5, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't comment on my posts.
Stick to your own.
i am telling you again that i don't wish to have any contact with you.
rabbee: look i know you think, your the supramental g-d of this message board. but i don't take orders or advice and counsel, from other g-ds. nobody wants you here either, but that don't stop you. now does, it?

and forgive me if i have disturbed, uhhh! oh well what ever it is you trying to not do doing it. and i can't help it if, your beguinnig to feel: your the something with you.
Buford

New Orleans, LA

#142732 Aug 5, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
GETTING RID OF MY OBSESSIONS:
i thank my Master for routinely conferring on me a series of graded experiences by which i experience a thing in its ordinary aspect and in that state of ordinary consciousness i may get obsessed with it and forget the higher reality. Then i get a deep inner experience that reveals to me the true nature and the good and bad aspects of the object of obsession and this sobers me and breaks the force connection between my consciousness and force and that of the object and in this way i am free of the obsession and enriched by the experiences.
In this way, i am getting more and more detached from things and people and am getting more and more attached only to the core principle of existence.
JOEL PASTAKIA is STILL obsessed with my penile erectus. He had better petition Master to confer some more "graded experiences" on him so that he can start thinking about his OWN flaccid penis instead, or maybe his next batch of supraporridge, whatever...
Buford

New Orleans, LA

#142733 Aug 5, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Rebecca Soni - mmmm i am thinking of you.
(smiles)
JOEL PASTAKIA, mental rapist.
Buford

New Orleans, LA

#142734 Aug 5, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Oh my pinkish-brown dick is also turning turning golden...LOL.
Even the genital warts?
SeasideSoon

Hoschton, GA

#142735 Aug 5, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Where is Vice-Dad, BUFORD, the foul sperm?
Had he really been my biological dad, i wonder how he'd have provided for me and i wonder how i would have been treated. Poor me, i guess i too would have ended up wearing cheap "nylon" clothes and eating rare ribs or medium veal steaks or barbecued cat's vagina with orange sauce or whatever washed down with inexpensive hooch at cheap Shoney's whose trademark ambience is sticky table tops. Maybe, i, too, being his biological son, would have become a carpenter and lived with him in a run-down house and holidayed in the neighboring mountains and then called it a "classy" vacation.
(smiles)
If faced with such a prospect, I'm thinking that his opinion on abortion may be swayed. I know mine would.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#142737 Aug 5, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>If faced with such a prospect, I'm thinking that his opinion on abortion may be swayed. I know mine would.
It's not to late...retro-abort his goofy a$$ now!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#142739 Aug 5, 2012
Borg3of7 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not to late...retro-abort his goofy a$$ now!
Retro? hmmm. Nah, since he's already here, I keep hoping that he may post something intelligent and interesting that contains a shred of humanity. I may be disappointed.

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#142742 Aug 5, 2012
Q-D-S wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not the skin colour but soul colour of Satan's son. The Christians are devil worshipors of pagan god of fortune, which Satan is their god. The real creators wrath is coming to mankind, behold you foolish Christian that which you condem unto others will be your punishment!
I was raised as a Christian but you wont find me in their hypocrite churches unless I am protesting their claims of already being like Christ and already having been saved because none of that is the truth and they never practice the Way they preach. All people are Gods people and all land is God's land. The Jews think I am on thier side but I am not they are the profiteers money-changers, gamblers, false prophets and sellers who need to have thier precious Jerusalem leveled and turned into something good. My wrath is what you are praying for but I am also the kindest of all hearts and wisest of all minds. I am here to help not hurt but I will give you a tongue lashing you wont ever forget before I save you from yourselves and your leaders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Challenges Trump Will Face In Confronting R... 4 min Chief look at the... 15
I testify that there is no Allah 11 min Chief look at the... 79
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 17 min Nina 503,571
HOAX 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' (Mar '12) 1 hr Chief brigh light 363
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2,128
muslim outrage. Work or leave.. 1 hr Faith Michigan 4
Jihadi Jez attends Izlamist rally 1 hr Chief brigh light 2
More from around the web