Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253546 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#138736 Jul 1, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
His vampiristic vibes and the foul smell accompanying them are prominent today. Take care, mentally deficient demon worshipper.
(smiles)
Enlighten

Brookvale, Australia

#138737 Jul 1, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
LOL. Fool.
Ignorance my Indian vedandic brahmin is a fatal virtual floor within the deep recesses of your intellectual spiritual pagan assumptions. Your percieved prophet/avataar belief in the divine supreme manifestation of the absolute consciousness upon the earth plane.

The fool in actual fact is you, being so sure of yourself in the belief that all others are non existent and are evil in your view. Evil manifests itself in different ways, one is bitterness which you portray to others with spiritual ridicule.

Brahmin, Shiva, and Krishna are but all shadows to Aten. They bow with their heads to the ground in shame, as these entities know the real almighty primary living light creator. The day the living light creator reveals his presence to this world, the stars from heaven will fall, the day will become night, the heaven and earth shall tremble as the creator walks this earth, then all humans will know and fall to their knees in shame, all celestrial beings will bow, and the mountains will melt, evil will no longer exist and that day no living human will escape his destiny with the creator's judgment.

Whether you believe or not doesnt matter to you as this is how you are!
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#138738 Jul 1, 2012
ENLIGHTEN:

Ok, i don't mind if you think that the demon Aten is the almighty.

But, tell me, on which which plane of consciousness is the triune of Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva and what they are in their basal nature.

Besides, tell me about the various planes of the Manifestation.

Also tell me about the psychic plane and its properties.

How does one enter the Illumined Mind Plane? What is its phenomena like?

LOL.

And many more questions...
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#138739 Jul 1, 2012
The bio-psychic, mentally deficient, demon-worshipping pervert with foul smelling vibes is back after staying offline yesterday to worship Satan - his G-d. LOL.

Be careful.
Enlighten

Brookvale, Australia

#138740 Jul 1, 2012
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am speaking from vast experience and knowledge that may or may not be beyond your comprehension level. I see the world and its problems to be simple to fix in ways you have not even considered. No human being has ever had a better reputation than I have and as a problem solver their have been none better. The Bible and I highly suggest you listen to a super star, miracle worker, wonderful counselor who is strange and unusual and not of this world if I were you and I am that man.
Did you know the cross is Satan's trident symbol!
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#138741 Jul 1, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
The bio-psychic, mentally deficient, demon-worshipping pervert with foul smelling vibes is back after staying offline yesterday to worship Satan - his G-d. LOL.
Be careful.
extra special smiles your way
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#138742 Jul 1, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
... with foul smelling vibes ....
Synesthesia. Cool!
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#138743 Jul 1, 2012
(smiles)
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#138744 Jul 1, 2012
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to speak with you again, you are still the most in line with my type of thinking but I am way outside the box the religions have trapped humanity in.
I would be happy to conclude that the Catholic church and the Pope are working against and not for Christ. Do they teach no lines on maps, dividing of land, money-changers, sellers or soldiers in the temple of God? No they do not and they want everyone to follow them who are 180 degrees off course rather than the man they are supposed to listen to.
Thank you, my dear friend Christ

I am glad that you kept yourself away from that box, which does not even have a few holes for the folks inside, to see. There is total darkness in the Catholic Church's box.

I agree with you on the 180 degree note. They have been off course for one thousand eight hundred plus years.

I hope you can put them back on course, Christ.
bmz

Singapore

#138745 Jul 1, 2012
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know the cross is Satan's trident symbol!
Jake Christ knows that.
bmz

Singapore

#138746 Jul 1, 2012
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I have been arrested with intention and by intention several times including when I stood in front of a courthouse that was trying to arraign me with a compound bow and quiver of razor tipped arrows over my shoulder. I had other people turn me over to the authorities so that I could get into court and defend my actions and voice my opposition to the US judicial system and capitalism in general. The jury tried to nail me to a cross but the judge immediatly over turned the convictions claiming that no reasonable trier of fact could have convicted me of any wrong doing. And I did admit to threatening the system and all the judges every step of the way in numerouus trials. I controlled every aspect of my trials including the witnesses, prosecution and the evidence which was entirely Biblical. When it comes to standing against the ways of this world there is no one who even comes to close to what I have been doing for decades.
You are the suffering servant of God, Jake. I know you have defeated the pariahs of the Church, who are like white-washed tombs.

Jesus did not defend himself well and kept quiet but you have stood up against evil and persecution and defended yourself well.

Shalom, Christ
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#138747 Jul 1, 2012
Destroy the cross - the symbol of treachery, weakness, impotence and death.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#138748 Jul 1, 2012
Nearer to the church, farther from heaven.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#138749 Jul 1, 2012
Now, tomorrow is the Christian shabbat when brainless and superstitious fools will rush to church to genuflect before the cross and to pray to the statue of their failed savior and to savor his flesh and blood. Shame on these brain-dead Christians.

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#138750 Jul 1, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the suffering servant of God, Jake. I know you have defeated the pariahs of the Church, who are like white-washed tombs.
Jesus did not defend himself well and kept quiet but you have stood up against evil and persecution and defended yourself well.
Shalom, Christ
You wont find me in a church and I have no problem defending myself in court or anywhere else so fighting wars of words and ways is what I do best.
Enlighten

Brookvale, Australia

#138751 Jul 1, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
ENLIGHTEN:
Ok, i don't mind if you think that the demon Aten is the almighty.
But, tell me, on which which plane of consciousness is the triune of Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva and what they are in their basal nature.
Besides, tell me about the various planes of the Manifestation.
Also tell me about the psychic plane and its properties.
How does one enter the Illumined Mind Plane? What is its phenomena like?
LOL.
And many more questions...
Aten is pure living light where all life derives, is not a demon such are your trinity of Hindu gods. But you do not know any better as this is all you believe.

The great pagan Hindu trinity deities know also as Brahma-Vishnu-Maheshwara. You know the worn wood star (six pointed star- The Star of David) are found in cosmological diagrams in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. These wood worm stars are markers of false teachings and creators. The trident of Satan is representative of the Hindu trinity.

In answer to your question surrounds the outer and inner cosmos planes are of the great consciousness are based on primary creation with destruction of the cosmos and regeneration through different phases of era of time - several billion of years (The recycling). Because of the raw energy of kaos with different dimensions need to be maintained with a life force for set periods of time. While the life force is being maintained it transforms through evolution based on periods of destruction.

Manifestation in your belief is seven based on the colour rays of the rainbow!

The highest macro manifestation plane of Hindu existence is violet!

The micro manifestation of the rays of the rainbow are the seven human Chakras.

The macro and micro cosmos are used for the manifestions processes based on meditation principles.

The psychic plane is the universal sub consciousness of where mind meets matter in the ether to create, manipulate karma, gain hidden knowledge. The astral plane you believe you can manipulate and travel in a trance state.

The entry point is the doorway of light within the head chakras connected to the outer hidden chakras. The Illumined Mind Plane is surreal in which you feel the elements, wind, water, rain and can create with a thought.

As with all these these false pagan teachings we are lead to believe we are doing the right things. However with the six point star within Hinduism show this is a false religion branch.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#138752 Jul 1, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>All right. So I'd like to hear your description of what you think God should be like. Try it as an exercise.:-) I'd like to hear it.
No one can tell how god is, also there's always the question if a god exists?

Said this, if a god exists then it should be beyond all the things created. A god which is similar to one of the things he has created is ridiculous and silly in one hand, and show the arrogance and a sense of megalomania of the people who blindly believe god is like them and has therefore problem of anger, jealousy, repentance ect, in the other hand.

Not to speak that certain anthropopatic qualities that your god has are oxymoron with other qualities.

Location hidden

#138754 Jul 1, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a case of like attracts like.
If people were sensible, psycho-biologically normal, thoughtful, moral, rational and of good will and devoid of serious personality defects then they'd not have veered towards evils and abominations.
Birds of a feather flock together.
It's more a case of mindless behaviour.

Location hidden

#138755 Jul 1, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>I can only answer you right now this way. Genesis 3:20+ "Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living. The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. And the Lord God said,“The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken."
Question: since it seems you believe you are your own god, would you evict a bad and destructive tenant from a beautiful home you built? That's question number 1.
Eve the mother of all the living? Even if one want to take for good the claim of the existence of Eve, then this does not mean that she is the mother of all the living. Is she the mother of all micro as well macro living? No, at the best just of human beings.

When I asked you if you like to be like your god, I meant if you like to be a mass killer, children killer, homophobe, whorephobe, slave of jealousy, repentance, anger ect.

Your question just show you have not understood a thing of what I said yesterday. Now pay attention to this: YOU CANNOT EQUATE GOD AND MAN, SINCE THE TWO ARE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL. You got it?

Im' not my own god, but I am able to call shit a shit without being scared of anyone. If a person don't pay me the rent I can call the police to send him away from my home. But I don't kill him or his son. If your god is omniscient why created first someone that then he wants to kill? Nor you or your god make sense.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#138756 Jul 1, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

It's more a case of mindless behaviour.
No, like attracts like is the root mechanism at work.

It's the law of affinity at work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 39 min george whyte 289
Fascism & Racism rising in America & England 53 min george whyte 42
News Fireman Sam' slipped on a page from the Koran. ... 1 hr Thinking 1
News Fireman Sam's shocking scene 1 hr naman 4
Do and Don't do rules for Muslim women (Nov '09) 1 hr Thinking 444
84 year old priest beheaded in France 1 hr george whyte 32
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 2 hr naman 1,138
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr Causeless Rebellion 490,412
More from around the web