Syria - the lies being told

There are 20 comments on the Aug 27, 2012, www.virtueonline.org story titled Syria - the lies being told. In it, www.virtueonline.org reports that:

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.virtueonline.org.

Syrian

New London, CT

#2031 Oct 14, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
I have in front of me a list of 109 locations whence the Jews were expelled since AD 250. The first reason is their application of the Babylonian usury system to enslave other nations. They became the bankers as they could understand the way money work. The Bible tells us that "the borrower is the slave of the lender". When the Jews were allowed to go back to Britain, within fifty years, they owned the entire country through the fractional reserve system (you take a one dollar deposit at say 5% interest and you lent up to 50 times that amount at say 15%. Clear profit $7.45 for a one dollar loan. That is what brought down the present system. As to the borrowers, they were given a "banknote" which had to be redeemed in gold after a certain period. Since the bankers owned all the gold, the borrower had to give everything the Jew wanted as payment and was effectively ruined as he was incapable of repaying in gold. The solution was simple: kill the bankers or throw them out of the country. With the proceeds of their banking businesses, they could buy out ruined estates and traders for a song and create monopolies and thus milk the masses. On top of this, they have no loyalty to the country they live in, only to their universal brotherhood. Judaism has long ceased to be a religion as 75% of Jews are atheists. It is a sort of Free Masonry with rites of passage. Young Jewish children are taught that other people are Goyim, which means human cattle, which can be fleeced, robbed, slaughtered, raped etc. In Israel, women slavery is absolutly legal, except when a Jewish woman is the victim. Foreign women are kidnapped and forced into brothels. When they escape and go the the police, they are returned to their owners. As former Prime Minister Menachm Begin once said: " The body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of members of all other nations of the world".
"Bodies of the gentiles are in vain. An even greater difference is in regard to the soul...a non-Jewish sould comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness>"
Theat is what they teach their children in Israel and elsewhere. Any wonder why Arabs are called animals?
In fact, as I stated they are no more holy than any human being in this world. They are quite ordinary and quite pathetic if one can use that word. Maybe they should just join the world and they would find that it is not the world which want them harm, but the results of their own psychosis.
So it's their own disdain for the rest of humanity, that caused the rest of humanity to view them with disdain! A true corruption of the golden rule.
Syrian

New London, CT

#2032 Oct 14, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry for intervention in this dicussion but you should know one thing
Jews wrote all lies so far in the history
They fabricated the history of world
Eveything from jewish sources = lies and lies,even the historical accounts in the torah are pure lies
A commonly shared view among Arabs.
orion

Sudan

#2034 Oct 14, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> So it's their own disdain for the rest of humanity, that caused the rest of humanity to view them with disdain! A true corruption of the golden rule.
Indeed! Dove Lior, Rabbi of Kiryat Arba once said: "Our race is the master race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact,compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our Earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as slaves!" Can I say more?
syrian

United States

#2035 Oct 14, 2012
354 syrians slaughtered today by the forces of bashar assad and no one cares, the UN? The russians? China? Not a word not a word not a word
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#2036 Oct 14, 2012
Scent of Memories wrote:
I said Syrians are a mixture of many races.it's a fact . I didn't say they are treated equally by the regime. the regime is the one that tries to make 'minorities' believe it protects them while in fact it plays all games to stay. Kurds are Syrians too . if they chose the revolution it means the chose to be with their brothers and sisters who said 'get out bashar' it is their right to t say ENOUGH to the baath party. 4 decades of ruling is enough. People want change .people want freedom. people want to try new systems , they are free . baath can't enslave them for ever.
<quoted text>
Syrians did not choose the revolution, it was imported to them; as it can be seen from the fact that your kings are providing salaries to rebels; and rebels are being trained in Turkey and sent to Syria.

Also, you are not qualified, or entitled, to say what Syrians want, as you have nothing to do with Syria.
SuSu

Dallas, TX

#2037 Oct 14, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Syrians did not choose the revolution, it was imported to them; as it can be seen from the fact that your kings are providing salaries to rebels; and rebels are being trained in Turkey and sent to Syria.
Also, you are not qualified, or entitled, to say what Syrians want, as you have nothing to do with Syria.
Chris we most certainly did chose revolution!!!! Stay out of what you know nothing about.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#2038 Oct 14, 2012
SuSu wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris we most certainly did chose revolution!!!! Stay out of what you know nothing about.
Terrorist supporting jewish hasbarat behind a fake name and proxie you may as well give up as you have been very well exposed on here as nothing more than a jewish propagandist and a terrorist supporter.You are no more Syrian than I am.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#2039 Oct 14, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Syrians did not choose the revolution, it was imported to them; as it can be seen from the fact that your kings are providing salaries to rebels; and rebels are being trained in Turkey and sent to Syria.
Also, you are not qualified, or entitled, to say what Syrians want, as you have nothing to do with Syria.
WEll said!!!

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#2040 Oct 15, 2012
SuSu wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris we most certainly did chose revolution!!!! Stay out of what you know nothing about.
Amazing, you are in Texas, who are you to know or say what he should do?

The irony on this thread is astounding!

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#2041 Oct 15, 2012
truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>Terrorist supporting jewish hasbarat behind a fake name and proxie you may as well give up as you have been very well exposed on here as nothing more than a jewish propagandist and a terrorist supporter.You are no more Syrian than I am.
Will you please just STFU and come back when you actually have something intelligent to add to the discussion?

The only thing you post is spam and utter nonsense.

“Blessed on Earth n under It.”

Since: Oct 10

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#2042 Oct 15, 2012
The funny thing is that NOW the world finally decided to interfere in Syria !! and there are plans about peace forces ?? Why now when the revolution is about to win and asad has lost control in most of Syrians land..
Syrians are quite aware of the devilish plans that aim to steal their revolution and all the sacrifices the were given.
Western countries have to stay away from Syria! we don't want them now! Where were they more than 18 months?? where were they when more than 30,000 Syrians lost their lives?? why now when asad is trapped and rebels are soon from victory. Stay away from our land, we don't want you hypocrites.
Mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#2043 Oct 15, 2012
Scent of Memories wrote:
The funny thing is that NOW the world finally decided to interfere in Syria !! and there are plans about peace forces ?? Why now when the revolution is about to win and asad has lost control in most of Syrians land..
Syrians are quite aware of the devilish plans that aim to steal their revolution and all the sacrifices the were given.
Western countries have to stay away from Syria! we don't want them now! Where were they more than 18 months?? where were they when more than 30,000 Syrians lost their lives?? why now when asad is trapped and rebels are soon from victory. Stay away from our land, we don't want you hypocrites.
You are quite a spoke person for Syria, Scent.

I hope you will be one for Saudi Arabia. Will that be possible one day? In the near future? Or never?

“Blessed on Earth n under It.”

Since: Oct 10

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#2044 Oct 15, 2012
I always, dear. I don't waste a chance to remind my friends, my family and my students how lucky we are with our great king and the royal family. you can't imagine how King Abdullah is loved by his people ! he's a father not a king.
The more we see how other peoples suffer under corrupted governments that don't follow sharia , the more we thank Allah for our kings.
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite a spoke person for Syria, Scent.
I hope you will be one for Saudi Arabia. Will that be possible one day? In the near future? Or never?

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#2045 Oct 15, 2012
Scent of Memories wrote:
The funny thing is that NOW the world finally decided to interfere in Syria !! and there are plans about peace forces ?? Why now when the revolution is about to win and asad has lost control in most of Syrians land..
Syrians are quite aware of the devilish plans that aim to steal their revolution and all the sacrifices the were given.
Western countries have to stay away from Syria! we don't want them now! Where were they more than 18 months?? where were they when more than 30,000 Syrians lost their lives?? why now when asad is trapped and rebels are soon from victory. Stay away from our land, we don't want you hypocrites.
Your biased take on the Syrian upheaval is enlightening.

I don't know why I ever expected you to be anything but unfair and biased anyway.

You can't understand or tolerate anything that doesn't agree with your personal political and religious agenda.
orion

Sudan

#2046 Oct 15, 2012
Scent of Memories wrote:
I always, dear. I don't waste a chance to remind my friends, my family and my students how lucky we are with our great king and the royal family. you can't imagine how King Abdullah is loved by his people ! he's a father not a king.
The more we see how other peoples suffer under corrupted governments that don't follow sharia , the more we thank Allah for our kings.
<quoted text>
I hear some bad luck news about your king who is a descendant of a Jewish merchant from Basrah. In six months, there might not be a kingdom in Saudi Arabia. It seems the Arab spring is unstoppable...
good luck. Even the Saudis are getting fed up with the royals and their useless progeniture which prefers to spend their drinking alcohol and whoring in the night spots of Europe, while imposing strict sharia law on their people. How long can it last, now that US bayonets are getting weaker on the ground?
orion

Sudan

#2047 Oct 15, 2012
syrian wrote:
354 syrians slaughtered today by the forces of bashar assad and no one cares, the UN? The russians? China? Not a word not a word not a word
Correction. It should probably read 354 Syrians died in the conflict. Maybe that includes most of them rebels. But for propaganda reasons, they are made to be victims of Assad. Who controls the media, controls the news...
orion

Sudan

#2048 Oct 15, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
I burn down your cities-how blind you must be
I take from you your children and you say how blessed are we
You all must be crazy to put your faith in me
That's why I love mankind
--R Newman
Just brilliant!

“Blessed on Earth n under It.”

Since: Oct 10

Saudi Arabia

#2049 Oct 15, 2012
You're mistaken! Maybe you meant iran! Yes, it will happen soon and I'm with Iranians and their rights in a better life away from the rules of the crazy mullahs.
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear some bad luck news about your king who is a descendant of a Jewish merchant from Basrah. In six months, there might not be a kingdom in Saudi Arabia. It seems the Arab spring is unstoppable...
good luck. Even the Saudis are getting fed up with the royals and their useless progeniture which prefers to spend their drinking alcohol and whoring in the night spots of Europe, while imposing strict sharia law on their people. How long can it last, now that US bayonets are getting weaker on the ground?
William

UK

#2050 Oct 15, 2012
Saudis are scared and sensitive to any criticism,they are the symbol of freedom,human right and democracy.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-1994386...
Anti-Imperialist

Berlin, Germany

#2051 Oct 15, 2012
The lies about the syrian conflict are simple.
US Americans and the europeans intend to exterminate the whole christian population in Near East!
That's why they support radical islamists who killed much more christians than Assad!
Go to Syria and ask any christian citizen of Syria, they all want Assad, because he protects them from radical islamists.
The syrian FSA is full of radical islamists even the Vatican Fide News Agency confirmed it!
I pray for my christian brothers in Syria and not for the braindead syrian rebels. Read this:

http://www.worthynews.com/11563-us-backed-reb...
http://theorthodoxchurch.info/blog/news/2012/...
http://www.worthynews.com/11367-ethnic-cleans...

http://www.fides.org/aree/news/newsdet.php...

All the mainstream media are anti-christians!
The NRA is an antichrist organisation!
The armament indutry is the personification of anti-christ!

If Serbia defend themselves (like in the 90s) to free themselves from the 400 year ongoing oppression by the Ottoman empire and by the Turks, then according to the US American media they (serbian people) are brutal murderers and should be continued to get demonized by all christians , right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 17 min Alex WM 217,216
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 18 min Black Sea Hawk 432,253
Former Playboy Model Converts to Islam 42 min Darth Yoda 87
DY: Mikey is a chicken; Polaris goat 43 min Polaris 32
Have you ever -----?? 1 hr Darth Yoda 3
YD: vote for Superman in UK elections on May 7! 1 hr Darth Yoda 7
girls k no yaha se le or de 1 hr topicskaladka 10
Canadians converting to Islam 7 hr Polaris 92
The Turkish genocide of the Armenian people. 13 hr Sean 115
More from around the web