Syria - the lies being told

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: www.virtueonline.org 5,165

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ... Full Story
Syrian

New London, CT

#5344 Mar 18, 2013
Onion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a professor u wipe I AM F JOB AZZ every time he takes a shit. U used to be on Iran topix blog.
LOL!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5345 Mar 18, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Trisha, talking to that that truth-lies troll is like reasoning with a three year old. IE. a waste of time.
I have a 3 year old grand daughter that is more polite, that is for sure.
David

Derby, UK

#5346 Mar 18, 2013
I am British I just want to say that a large amount of people in the UK doesn't support the arming of the rebels it's just a our stupid government.
Some of the rebels want an Islamist state and that's far worse.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#5348 Mar 18, 2013
David wrote:
I am British I just want to say that a large amount of people in the UK doesn't support the arming of the rebels it's just a our stupid government.
Previous post got removed. Sorry about that, moderators.

Anyway, I think alot Americans feel the same way, David.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5349 Mar 18, 2013
David wrote:
I think most of the world would prefer that no more weapons are sent including from Russia and that Assad steps down and allows a new government to organize and have a shot at a peaceful resolution but we know only too well that Assad is not into stepping down or surrendering so I would expect the UK and France to be shipping weapons very soon.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#5350 Mar 18, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most of the world would prefer that no more weapons are sent including from Russia and that Assad steps down and allows a new government to organize and have a shot at a peaceful resolution but we know only too well that Assad is not into stepping down or surrendering so I would expect the UK and France to be shipping weapons very soon.
No hasbarat the educated world would prefer that the ameican government and israel stop creating wars in countries all over the world as they have done in Libya and Syria.The eductaed world knows the syrian people decide who rules syria and not the american government and israel and the syrian people support the Assad government as is well known.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#5351 Mar 18, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clear the Russians and the Iranians have been continuing to send arms and help to Assad.

Funny those that support Assad don't see that as the same 'foreign' intervention they cry about when anyone helps the opposition.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#5352 Mar 18, 2013
David wrote:
We've both spent enough money on 'helping' these countries who only want to kill themselves. We both could use that money here at home for our own people. And in the end what does helping Syria (either side) gain our own nation's best interest?

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#5353 Mar 18, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Trisha, talking to that that truth-lies troll is like reasoning with a three year old. IE. a waste of time.
I agree.

I'm not sure what his problem is. But his posts remind me of a young adult with serious mental challenges.

:(

Covington, VA

#5354 Mar 18, 2013
Countries helping the rightful elected government of syria fight against a terrorist force is the right thing to do as most people realize.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#5355 Mar 18, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Countries helping the rightful elected government of syria fight against a terrorist force is the right thing to do as most people realize.
Interesting..even if he was rightfully elected (which we know he was not), any government that has ruled with so much injustice that the people reject...it's their right to rebel if they have a plan for replacement.

My problem is the rebels did not have a good plan of action or future government ready to take over.

Both sides fail.

Covington, VA

#5356 Mar 18, 2013
Yes internet propagandist the syrian government was elected and most educated people know this.The syrian citizens do not reject their government the american government and israel do.The american government and israel do not speak for the people of syria as educated people know.Hiding behind double speak does not make what you post anymore true.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5357 Mar 18, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clear the Russians and the Iranians have been continuing to send arms and help to Assad.
Funny those that support Assad don't see that as the same 'foreign' intervention they cry about when anyone helps the opposition.
The ultimate in tunnel vision
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5358 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>No hasbarat the educated world would prefer that the ameican government and israel stop creating wars in countries all over the world as they have done in Libya and Syria.The eductaed world knows the syrian people decide who rules syria and not the american government and israel and the syrian people support the Assad government as is well known.
You truly are a hypocrite. You blame the Us and Israel for creating wars for regime change when they are supporting civilians that wanted to voice that exact opinon you are so pushy about.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5359 Mar 18, 2013
Yes internet propagandist the syrian government was elected and most educated people know this.The syrian citizens do not reject their government the american government and israel do.The american government and israel do not speak for the people of syria as educated people know.Hiding behind double speak does not make what you post anymore true.
exactly and if you know that why do you type it!!!!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#5361 Mar 19, 2013
David wrote:
That is exactly what AlQaeda and the Islamic extremist's goal is!
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#5362 Mar 19, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> That is exactly what AlQaeda and the Islamic extremist's goal is!
That's right. And if this regime is toppled, the people thinking they will have more freedoms and a better life will soon find out differently as Islamists turn on them and seize power.(See Egypt).

Assad's father dealt with Islamists pretty harshly.(See Hama).
Will the son do the same?
al Nusra

United States

#5363 Mar 19, 2013
We believe in freeing the Syrian people from their heads.
rtloder

Blacktown, Australia

#5364 Mar 19, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
It all sounds good: Jews thinking about themselves. The problem is that there are other people but Jews on this Planet. It is all right that Jews wanted a homeland. But the land which they defined as the Land of Israel, and which they left two thousand years ago, was now densely populated with the Arab-Palestinian population, who by now had continuous two thousand years long existence on that land. Jewish demand to return to the defined land meant the disregard for Palestinian rights to that land.
For example, I may want a house, and may have reasonable grounds for asking to obtain the house, but I cannot just move into someone else’s house and chase the owner out, because I defined that this is my house. Even if I had a story that my ancestors inhabited that area two thousand years ago, it would be an unrealistic idea.
There is also another practical problem. During two thousand years of living in different countries, the number of Jews increased to the point that their designated Land of Israel is just too small for even the fraction of their population.

There population hasn't increased that much. in fact its probably in decline.
Who would want to be a Jew.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#5365 Mar 19, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria is a sovereign state with a recognised government which can make alliance with whoever it wants and receive weapons absolutely legit. The rebels on the other hand are trying to overthrow that government and would not last five minutes without the support of those foreign backers. On top of it most of them are not even Syrians but cutthroats paid by outside powers. Think. Imagine the same scenario in the UK or the US or any other country in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 19 min Faith 370,275
Kerry: 'The Real Face of Islam is a Peaceful Re... 34 min Thinking 106
Religion does not make you better behaved 54 min Onelawforall 4
Islamic State Seizing Business Assets of Christ... 55 min M_rk_MI 1
DY: I'm leaving this forum 57 min Youssuck 25
How my journey with Jesus led me to embrace Islam 57 min Onelawforall 32
Is ISIS Islamic? 1 hr Onelawforall 47
Christianity is based upon ignorance 2 hr Joe 64
•••

Islam People Search