Syria - the lies being told

Syria - the lies being told

There are 5163 comments on the www.virtueonline.org story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Syria - the lies being told. In it, www.virtueonline.org reports that:

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.virtueonline.org.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#5223 Mar 2, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
I see the hasbarat is talking to itself as usual.Just pathetic.
Prove it!

As usual all you have is false accusations and lies.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#5224 Mar 2, 2013
No as usual "trisha" I speak the truth.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#5225 Mar 2, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks George.
I post information on both sides of this issue so I tend to get attacked by everyone. LOL!
I'm just going to make it clear again, I do not agree with my government giving aid to any faction in the Syrian conflict/war.
I see that all sides of the conflict are not free of blame.
Giving 60 million in non-lethal aid isn't going to do much of anything. The moral support is more valuable.

Covington, VA

#5226 Mar 2, 2013
The world knows the american government and israel have been arming the terrorist in Syria from the start.After all the terrorist work for them as proxie fighters and the world knows it.Thankfully the Syrian people have stayed united against the terrorist and their plots.
ocxz

Nanterre, France

#5227 Mar 3, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime, this little creaton aka Chris aka Oxyz is just a pain in the butt and has nothing better to do.
The pain in your butt is just your hemorroids.(well deserved)
Wash yourself because you are very dirty, instead of pointing at others to mask your total failure.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#5228 Mar 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
Truth being discovered:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
In early December, the Guardian reported that the CIA had issued an assessment predicting that Assad would fall within eight to 10 weeks. That time is now up. But American policy will move slowly. The tighter the vetting, the thinner the arms flow.
The US priority now is less to accelerate regime change than it is to salvage the West's reputation in Syria and make a belated effort to weaken the jihadist forces which have done so well out of this protracted struggle.

The West's reputation in the Middle East is only a $ deal
Kerry is in Egypt today looking to set up a $4.8 billion loan from the IMF.
It is a bribe to keep the Brotherhood fighting in Syria. That will never get any part of it paid back. If Morsi wants money why doesn't he raise it with a bond issue.?
The opposition free thinkers have lost 70 of their number slaughtered by "Morsi's =\ss" police since the second anniversary of the fall of Mubarak that was a month ago. The demonstrators are being murdered in droves by the architects of the Arab Spring which was the BBC who released Morsi from prison.
The opposition leaders Hamdeen Sabahi and Mohamed El-Baradei refused to meet the US Sec.
of State Kerry : "we reject the
the Evil of the West." They
Said Yesterday.
Syrian

New London, CT

#5229 Mar 3, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a bribe to keep the Brotherhood fighting in Syria. That will never get any part of it paid back. If Morsi wants money why doesn't he raise it with a bond issue.?
The opposition free thinkers have lost 70 of their number slaughtered by "Morsi's =\ss" police since the second anniversary of the fall of Mubarak that was a month ago. The demonstrators are being murdered in droves by the architects of the Arab Spring which was the BBC who released Morsi from prison.
The opposition leaders Hamdeen Sabahi and Mohamed El-Baradei refused to meet the US Sec.
Said Yesterday.
Exactly!!
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#5230 Mar 3, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Said Yesterday.
Yeah sure the opposition leaders said that liar boy.
Mohamed El-Baradei was Director General for IAEA before.

Location hidden

#5232 Mar 4, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving 60 million in non-lethal aid isn't going to do much of anything. The moral support is more valuable.
My government is wrong to give either side support in any form.

I'm not sure what this support is actually doing, the rebels are still complaining we're not helping them with fire power, have thumbed their noses at us for classifying the al qaeda groups, who they chose to ally with, as terrorists.

Covington, VA

#5233 Mar 4, 2013
More double speak propaganda from the 100 named hasbarat I see.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#5234 Mar 4, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
My government is wrong to give either side support in any form.
I'm not sure what this support is actually doing, the rebels are still complaining we're not helping them with fire power, have thumbed their noses at us for classifying the al qaeda groups, who they chose to ally with, as terrorists.
No matter what decisions are made there is lots of complaining from numerous directions.
That's how it works.

Location hidden

#5235 Mar 4, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what decisions are made there is lots of complaining from numerous directions.
That's how it works.
I've yet to see any positive outcome for giving support to any of the sides in Syria.

We certainly shouldn't support a terrorist dictator and we should not be supporting it's opposition who will likely be overruled by the Islamists as they are in Egypt.

Covington, VA

#5236 Mar 4, 2013
The article said Syria the lies being told.That is easy everything coming from the american government,israel and their controlled governments and media propaganda outlets is a lie.Edu cated people research and find out the facts for themselves.

Covington, VA

#5237 Mar 4, 2013
The terrorist dictators would be in qatar,bahrain,jordan,turkey,is rael,saudi arabia,UAE,etc.Most people know this.

Covington, VA

#5238 Mar 4, 2013
israel
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#5239 Mar 4, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I've yet to see any positive outcome for giving support to any of the sides in Syria.
We certainly shouldn't support a terrorist dictator and we should not be supporting it's opposition who will likely be overruled by the Islamists as they are in Egypt.
If you give zip your ignored and held in more contempt.
It's really a no win situation.

Covington, VA

#5240 Mar 4, 2013
Poor hasbarat talking to itself as usual.

Location hidden

#5241 Mar 4, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
If you give zip your ignored and held in more contempt.
It's really a no win situation.
Well the least the government could do is not give any side monetary help.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#5242 Mar 4, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the least the government could do is not give any side monetary help.
They believe they can influence the future make up.
Syrian

New London, CT

#5243 Mar 5, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Islamist militias in Libya were not what the West wanted to see after Gadhaffi was gone! The Islamists in Afghanistan will seize power as soon as Western troops leave!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 25 min Nina 518,540
Why do Muslim girls enjoy swallowing sperm? (Oct '11) 31 min Fact 4
Poll Does Ahmad Adil perform cunnilingus ??? (May '10) 3 hr Fact 9
News Anti-racism rally planned in Vancouver to prote... 3 hr Fact 2
There are No Muslim Artists 4 hr Fact 16
White House in total DISARRAY ! 4 hr Fact 30
Muslim HATE CLUB Surah 5:51-DO NOT TAKE Xtians ... 6 hr Maria 6
More from around the web