Syria - the lies being told

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.virtueonline.org

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Comments (Page 245)

Showing posts 4,881 - 4,900 of5,165
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
The Un is a joke and always has been otherwise it would have forced the american government and israel to stop arming and funding the terrorist in Syria long ago.The entire world knows the american government and israel are behind the created war in Syria just as they were in Libya.
Right...there is no debating with people like you who believe in conspiracy theories and base their convictions on hot air and gossip.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Syria Jihadists Take Iraq Border Post

Jihadist fighters of Al-Nusra Front have seized control of a checkpoint on northeast Syria's border with Iraq, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Friday.

The rebels overran the post at Yaarubiyeh in oil-rich Hassakeh province on Thursday after fierce clashes with government forces, the Britain-based Observatory said in a statement.

The border crossing had been controlled by rebel forces last year before the army recaptured it.

Al-Nusra Front, an increasingly influential factor in Syria's conflict, also took control of the nearby town of Shaddadeh and surrounding villages in mid-February.- See more at: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/03/01...
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

As intelligent people know the term conspiracy threory is usually given to the truthful version of a story in the hopes that the population will believe the scripted american government and israel lie.As a poster of lies,disinformation and general propaganda I am sure you know this "trisha".

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

More post of lies from "trisha" I see.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

More post of lies from "trisha" I see.
Funny, it's only 'lies' when I post facts that you disagree with, when I post pro government information from the same sources, you are silent.

You're an odd little putz.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

You mostly post lies and disinformation "trisha".That is obvious.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

You mostly post lies and disinformation "trisha".That is obvious.
Prove it.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Anyone seeing what you post has the proof.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

As usual you just post cop outs.

You should be embarrassed.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

What I posted are facts "trisha" and you know it.You post lies and disinformation period.
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, it's only 'lies' when I post facts that you disagree with, when I post pro government information from the same sources, you are silent.
You're an odd little putz.
You post lies, hatred and disinformation.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Trisha wrote:
'Syria risks "dissolution", U.N. chief says'
Syria will fall apart if its government and rebels keep fighting instead of seeking a negotiated peace, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said on Friday.
He said the situation in Syria was deteriorating by the day after almost two years of conflict in which 70,000 people have died, but there was now a slim chance for peace talks.
"This is a very small window of opportunity which we strongly support and encourage them to use that. The opportunity may soon close," Ban said at a news conference in Geneva.'
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/01/us-...

Nothing will come from that, how could it Al-Khatid has no authority to negotiate,
he just filling in time, the armed opposition want a new leader, in particular they want a Brotherhood man to reflect international sentiment, but that's not where the problem is, its the old demand for a raise in pay and more stronger armaments that's why Washington came up with the 60 million, but that won't take them far.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Truth being discovered:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

In early December, the Guardian reported that the CIA had issued an assessment predicting that Assad would fall within eight to 10 weeks. That time is now up. But American policy will move slowly. The tighter the vetting, the thinner the arms flow.

The US priority now is less to accelerate regime change than it is to salvage the West's reputation in Syria and make a belated effort to weaken the jihadist forces which have done so well out of this protracted struggle.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

The topic is called Syria the lies being told.Every thing coming from the jewish controlled american government and american media about Syria is a lie.Everything coming from the puppet dictatorships of qatar,bahrain,jordan,saudi arabia,turkey,uae,etc are also lies as those dictatorships are controlled by the american government and israel.
And more specifically you live up to the topic and EVERYTHING COMING FROM YOU IS A LIE"
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

The Un is a joke and always has been otherwise it would have forced the american government and israel to stop arming and funding the terrorist in Syria long ago.The entire world knows the american government and israel are behind the created war in Syria just as they were in Libya.
Do you EVER have a happy or positive or a motivated thought in your head. You cry, piss and moan about every single topic never and I repeat never have a positive thought come out of your mouth. I think you should think of going to a retreat for awhile and meditate about peace and maybe something will sink in. You have a conspiracy theory about everyone, your insecurity thinks everyone that thinks or type like George is George, you have prejudices and racism that would choke any civilization and are just plain unhappy about life.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

As intelligent people know the term conspiracy threory is usually given to the truthful version of a story in the hopes that the population will believe the scripted american government and israel lie.As a poster of lies,disinformation and general propaganda I am sure you know this "trisha".
Why would Trisha or anyone know this when it is your created lie, good grief
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

The only proof we have is that you are making a nuisance of yourself and bothering Trisha while she is trying to share information she has learned with other readers. if you disagree then post your information and let the readers decide what they are going to agree with, you do not have to pout and whine everytime someone types something you disagree with, that is like stamping an approval sign on their opinion, BTW
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, truth, you are a retard, so take your imaginary friend with you.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
And more specifically you live up to the topic and EVERYTHING COMING FROM YOU IS A LIE"
Talking about yourself hasbarat??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,881 - 4,900 of5,165
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pilot was trying to avoid storm 6 min Onelawforall 7
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min MUQ1 199,401
UN says: Muslims are committing a crime against... 12 min Onelawforall 4
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 18 min Whack a Dalit Shill 356,581
Troll watch 6: warner 31 min Warner 4
Muhammad the pedophile mass murderer prophet pr... 47 min Old Pom 12
JJ: How is Obama Going to Finance the Coming Wa... 2 hr Old Pom 3
•••
•••