Syria - the lies being told

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: www.virtueonline.org 5,165

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ... Full Story
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#5180 Feb 28, 2013
Oh I engage in a discussion about facts everytime I post on here "trisha".Like I said you think posters on here are stupid but they are not.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#5181 Feb 28, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Oh I engage in a discussion about facts everytime I post on here "trisha".Like I said you think posters on here are stupid but they are not.
No, I can see you're dishonest. I make no sweeping assumptions about the rest of the people who post here.

So, prove your accusations against me........waiting.......

Covington, VA

#5182 Feb 28, 2013
As I say once again "trisha" and your other names you think people are stupid but they are not.Asking for proof of things which are obvious shows how crazy the person asking for proof is.Think I have told you this before.

Covington, VA

#5183 Feb 28, 2013
You are a propagandist and poster of disinformaton and nothing more.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#5184 Feb 28, 2013
Riight.

I really was hoping you could at least try to make some claims of 'evidence' to back your accusations.

Buy you only proved all you have is nonsense.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5185 Feb 28, 2013
As I say once again "trisha" and your other names you think people are stupid but they are not.Asking for proof of things which are obvious shows how crazy the person asking for proof is.Think I have told you this before.
Holy crap, you mean you could remember if you said something before, how is that possible, I mean you type or copy and paste the same thing day in and day out with the only changes being adding other people to the list of of, lol, me.

However none of us give a crap if all the truth you portray to know is that the world is all Jewish and owned by Israel, nor do we care who's name you give us, that is just your insecurity talking because you use so many names you cannot keep them straight as we can see you never disagree with your own names, lol

Oh you can deny it, but we know the truth.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5186 Feb 28, 2013
Trisha wrote:
Riight.
I really was hoping you could at least try to make some claims of 'evidence' to back your accusations.
That's a big 10 4 little lady, you have him pegged.

Covington, VA

#5187 Feb 28, 2013
Go hide behind you other names propagandist "trisha".

Covington, VA

#5188 Feb 28, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap, you mean you could remember if you said something before, how is that possible, I mean you type or copy and paste the same thing day in and day out with the only changes being adding other people to the list of of, lol, me.
However none of us give a crap if all the truth you portray to know is that the world is all Jewish and owned by Israel, nor do we care who's name you give us, that is just your insecurity talking because you use so many names you cannot keep them straight as we can see you never disagree with your own names, lol
As you have been told before hasbarat hiding behind 100 names that tactic is not working either.Trisha,bbthistle,raven claw,omar,A$$forhire,henery,ke n hunt,george,avenger,faith,dont care,scent,egyptian lad,wallisede,uzi,voice of peace,colin the zionist,true talmi tiger,and I could spend an hour here listing all these names that you few hasbarsts hide behind. What is the point of what you do?? You post lies and disinformation only and you are easily reconized as a internet propagandist.

Covington, VA

#5189 Feb 28, 2013
Trisha wrote:
Riight.
Like I said propagandist anyone following these boards knows what I said about you is true.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5190 Feb 28, 2013
Go hide behind you other names propagandist "trisha".
Oops his mother caught him up with the flash light under the blankets typing on his commador 64 again, now his ass is grass and his dad just got a new lawnmower,:):):) and he is off to bed

Covington, VA

#5191 Feb 28, 2013
Same pathetic hasbarat comebacks.Guess that is all you things have when you are faced with honest answers.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#5192 Mar 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
How does anyone with an ounce of brain cells give him kudos?

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#5193 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>Like I said propagandist anyone following these boards knows what I said about you is true.
No, all you have posted is the same lies and nonsense.

Covington, VA

#5194 Mar 1, 2013
Talking to yourself "trisha" just like you do when using your other names to post lies and disinformaion.

Covington, VA

#5195 Mar 1, 2013
The topic is called Syria the lies being told.Every thing coming from the jewish controlled american government and american media about Syria is a lie.Everything coming from the puppet dictatorships of qatar,bahrain,jordan,saudi arabia,turkey,uae,etc are also lies as those dictatorships are controlled by the american government and israel.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#5196 Mar 1, 2013
'Syria risks "dissolution", U.N. chief says'
Syria will fall apart if its government and rebels keep fighting instead of seeking a negotiated peace, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said on Friday.

He said the situation in Syria was deteriorating by the day after almost two years of conflict in which 70,000 people have died, but there was now a slim chance for peace talks.

"This is a very small window of opportunity which we strongly support and encourage them to use that. The opportunity may soon close," Ban said at a news conference in Geneva.'

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/01/us-...

Covington, VA

#5197 Mar 1, 2013
The Un is a joke and always has been otherwise it would have forced the american government and israel to stop arming and funding the terrorist in Syria long ago.The entire world knows the american government and israel are behind the created war in Syria just as they were in Libya.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#5198 Mar 1, 2013
The Un is a joke and always has been otherwise it would have forced the american government and israel to stop arming and funding the terrorist in Syria long ago.The entire world knows the american government and israel are behind the created war in Syria just as they were in Libya.
Right...there is no debating with people like you who believe in conspiracy theories and base their convictions on hot air and gossip.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#5199 Mar 1, 2013
Syria Jihadists Take Iraq Border Post

Jihadist fighters of Al-Nusra Front have seized control of a checkpoint on northeast Syria's border with Iraq, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Friday.

The rebels overran the post at Yaarubiyeh in oil-rich Hassakeh province on Thursday after fierce clashes with government forces, the Britain-based Observatory said in a statement.

The border crossing had been controlled by rebel forces last year before the army recaptured it.

Al-Nusra Front, an increasingly influential factor in Syria's conflict, also took control of the nearby town of Shaddadeh and surrounding villages in mid-February.- See more at: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/03/01...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel, America relationship hits a 20 years low (Dec '13) 2 min PATRIOT_Who Loves... 29
You will all accept islam 4 min JIN 57
TF: There Goes Another Work of Art 11 min PATRIOT_Who Loves... 6
DY: Kaffir ass is filthy 16 min Darth ben Yoda 3
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 18 min Tall Tales Catcher 379,649
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 23 min kent 203,907
City Of Tolerance Called Venice Italy 27 min PATRIOT_Who Loves... 7
Do Christians worship three gods? 52 min bmz 87

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE