Syria - the lies being told

Syria - the lies being told

There are 5163 comments on the www.virtueonline.org story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Syria - the lies being told. In it, www.virtueonline.org reports that:

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.virtueonline.org.

truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#5141 Feb 20, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
You post opinions.
I post facts.
Enough said.
No you post lies and disinformation and that is obvious.Enough said.

Covington, VA

#5142 Feb 20, 2013
Zionist 4 Lyfe wrote:
Goy b*tches and monkeys! May Elohim butcher all of you disgusting subhumans until your blood nourishes the earth! Syria seems to be ahead of the curve in that regard! Ha Ha Ha Ha!
If anyone is sub human it is you and those like you.

Covington, VA

#5143 Feb 20, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right and when I am bored I like antagonizing him and pushing him around so I apologize to those that are irritated by my fun. However he is beyond racist and a bigot this guy is a descendant of the KKK and Nazi combined.
Talking to yourself again jew hsbarat?? You really must be crazy as we can all see.
NabiYahyaakaStJo hn

Chennai, India

#5144 Feb 22, 2013
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Liar! Unsolved UFO sightings, right? Some people can't face the fact that the world is a random chaotic mess. Governments, countries and civilizations come in and out of power through a series of fortuitous or unfortunate events out of people's control. Some people want to believe there are people behind it all pulling strings and driving our world in a certain direction. They end up joining dots where there is none and linking events which are unrelated. The rich and the powerful end up getting the brunt of this. They're either Satan incarnate, members of shady, ancient organizations or reptilian overlords. Anti-Semites can only imagine the Rothschild's get the brunt of their end prophecy nonsense because they are Jews. I have been reading a lot lately about how the Rothschild's rule the world and Central Banks. Can anyone point me in the direction of actual evidence for this?
The evidence has been in books going back over 100 years - now tell me how many people acted or could think to act correctly in this matter? Only Russian Royals - think what a crucifix they had to live in and die. Even now, Russia is good bet for a showstopper to the rebellions going on in the middle east.

Some actual scholar out there that understands the game the moneylenders have played, would think *functionally*: to put a whole STOPPER on the monetary system itself, not just it's movers, or printers or shakers out there. Just the whole damn hog with the symbol whether in gold or silver or platinex be put in a garbage fire before re-starting society over again.

I just in very unholy manner re-counted the greatest prophet out there : Moses aka Nabi Musa, who put the golden calf into fire.

That Biblical golden calf is nothing but monetary exchange and monetary system of that time period.

The people that re-read the Bible to us have conveniently hid the greatest master blow to the banking dynasties struck by Nabi Israel Musa - his rejection of the Golden calf.
That was his way - no money exchange or currency of any kind before the Lord.
Only he has done this in the whole Bible. Tell me, anywhere in Bible it says Musa had something to do with MONEY ?? He had everything to do against it. Because the FIRST difference on the ground between Nabi Musa's Israel & the whole rest of the world was that his people would NOT have anything to do with money NOR population census NOR other mass mechanisms that have turned people into tagged cattle with IDs.
Monetary system means apostasy - whatever your faith. This has been the bottomline of world history going back over 5000 years.
orion

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5145 Feb 22, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist is a person, who considers some populations as superior to other populations; to the extent that superior one has the rights to abuse those that are considered inferior.
He is not racist, because he considers all populations equal, and is upset with those, who abuse others.
You are the racist, as you consider the West superior to the non-Western populations, and you approve of Western attacks, bombings, and invasions of non-Western countries.
You also consider Jews superior to Arabs; so you approve of Isral grabbing Palestinian land, and abusing Palestinians for 60 years already; as data on these abuses is fully established.
The difference between a racist and non-racist is usually their language. Here are a few examples:
From Menachem Begin, former prime minister of Israel
"The body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of members of all other nations of the world (in other words, their sh.t does not stink!)
"Bodies of gentiles are in vain. An even greater difference is in regard to the sould...A non-Jewish soul comes from three statanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness".
Dov Lior, rabbi of Kiryat Arba:
Our race is the master race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Or Earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leaders with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
A group of prominent rabbi urged the Israeli army..
"not to flinch from killing Palestinian civilians including children.
In a letter to Shaul Mofaz, then defense minister, the rabbis, who represent mainstream Orthodox Judaism, wrote that "killin civilians was a normal thing in wartime" and that the Israeli army" should not hesitate to kill non-Jewish civilians to save lives.
" A THOUSAND NON-JEWISH LIVES ARE NOT WORTH THE GRIME UNDER A JEW'S FINGER NAIL. "(maybe they should wash their hands more often!)

There you have it!!! Can anything else be clear than that?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5146 Feb 22, 2013
cool

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#5147 Feb 22, 2013
'Reports indicate an increasing number of Palestinians are traveling from the Gaza Strip to Syria to fight in support of the "anti-Assad rebel forces."
The sources reporting this increased participation claim that most of the Palestinians "who have joined the rebels in Syria were members of radical Salafi and Jihadi groups in the Gaza Strip."
A leader of one of the Salafi groups in the Gaza Strip confirmed that "many of his supporters had joined the Syrian rebels." He specifically mentioned that Palestinians were joining the al-Nusra Front, "which is fighting against the criminal regime in Syria."
The U.S. designated the al-Nusra Front a "foreign terrorist organization" in Dec. 2012.'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/02/20...
Rtloder

Villawood, Australia

#5148 Feb 22, 2013
Trisha wrote:
'Reports indicate an increasing number of Palestinians are traveling from the Gaza Strip to Syria to fight in support of the "anti-Assad rebel forces."
The sources reporting this increased participation claim that most of the Palestinians "who have joined the rebels in Syria were members of radical Salafi and Jihadi groups in the Gaza Strip."
A leader of one of the Salafi groups in the Gaza Strip confirmed that "many of his supporters had joined the Syrian rebels." He specifically mentioned that Palestinians were joining the al-Nusra Front, "which is fighting against the criminal regime in Syria."
The U.S. designated the al-Nusra Front a "foreign terrorist organization" in Dec. 2012.'
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/02/20...

Being exported by the Brotherhood,
Khaled Meshaal, leader of Hamas, is so thick he wouldn't know which side he's on.
To call him a half whit would be a travesty of the greatest indecency, he hasn't got a whit to be half of.
The reason for the Syrian war is now out there for all to see, to destroy the State for the benefit of Israel, by openly declaring they are drilling for oil in the Golan, at this time can only mean one thing the invasion is not far off.
A big section of the Palestinians are with us, but a lot are with Meshaal.

Location hidden

#5149 Feb 24, 2013
'Al Qaeda’s franchise in Syria, just one year old, is now the fastest growing al Qaeda front in the world, attracting fighters from across the Islamic world. Jabhat al Nusra, translated variously as the Victory Front or the Support Front for the Syrian People, was founded in January 2012, almost a year after the first demonstrations against the dictatorship of President Basher al Assad. It was created with the assistance of the al Qaeda franchise in Iraq that was formed nearly a decade ago during the American invasion. The Iraqi base provided a safe haven for setting up the front in Syria and still provides sanctuary for the Syrian group to this day.'
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/02...

Location hidden

#5150 Feb 24, 2013
'How to Save Syria from Al Qaeda

The aim now in Syria can’t be just to help the rebels and get rid of Assad; it must be to prevent al Qaeda’s extremist cohorts from grabbing power.

Tactically, President Obama is operating true to form in Syria; he’s wisely avoiding ever creeping military measures on behalf of rebels, many of whom might well turn out to be even worse than the already viperous President Assad. But also typically, the Obama team seems to be without a longer-term strategy that explicitly and relentlessly locks onto the real emerging threat within Syria – al Qaeda and its devious affiliates. This strategy would go way beyond simply dumping a nasty dictator, or pressing for illusory deals between Assad and a Turkey-based rebel group devoid of meaningful power. Meantime, Syrians still drown in bloodletting, chaos, and refugees, while the Assad side weakens only by endless inches.'

Syrian

New London, CT

#5151 Feb 24, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>The difference between a racist and non-racist is usually their language. Here are a few examples:
From Menachem Begin, former prime minister of Israel
"The body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of members of all other nations of the world (in other words, their sh.t does not stink!)
"Bodies of gentiles are in vain. An even greater difference is in regard to the sould...A non-Jewish soul comes from three statanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness".
Dov Lior, rabbi of Kiryat Arba:
Our race is the master race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Or Earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leaders with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
A group of prominent rabbi urged the Israeli army..
"not to flinch from killing Palestinian civilians including children.
In a letter to Shaul Mofaz, then defense minister, the rabbis, who represent mainstream Orthodox Judaism, wrote that "killin civilians was a normal thing in wartime" and that the Israeli army" should not hesitate to kill non-Jewish civilians to save lives.
" A THOUSAND NON-JEWISH LIVES ARE NOT WORTH THE GRIME UNDER A JEW'S FINGER NAIL. "(maybe they should wash their hands more often!)
There you have it!!! Can anything else be clear than that?
A very informative post!!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#5152 Feb 24, 2013
Trisha wrote:
'Al Qaeda’s franchise in Syria, just one year old, is now the fastest growing al Qaeda front in the world, attracting fighters from across the Islamic world. Jabhat al Nusra, translated variously as the Victory Front or the Support Front for the Syrian People, was founded in January 2012, almost a year after the first demonstrations against the dictatorship of President Basher al Assad. It was created with the assistance of the al Qaeda franchise in Iraq that was formed nearly a decade ago during the American invasion. The Iraqi base provided a safe haven for setting up the front in Syria and still provides sanctuary for the Syrian group to this day.'
Good post!!!
NabiYahyaakaStJo hn

Chennai, India

#5153 Feb 25, 2013
Thou shalt have no other Gods before me : means, my friends, that no monetary system with it's symbols shall challenge the Lord in the lives of people.
Look how low our peoples, importantly the educated ones have come :
to depict Jesus in a painting is a violation of Commandment no.1 !
to worship Mother Mary is a violation of commandment no.1 !
to build holy places upon the burial places of saints, prophets and holy warriors is a violation of commandment no.1 !
for the ultra-orthopedics, music is another devil!
The sheer nihilism of such thinking based upon the wicked mis-interpretation, indeed FALSE teaching is still echoing this moment in the lives of every person connected to the Bible faiths.
Come on, people, think again : EVERY creative art and indeed creativity of man is meant to worship the Lord. This is what the actual commandment no.1 approves. Instead, it has been turned into a negation NIHILISM unmatched in human history.
The discerning mind easily differentiates between the ethical and the insulting, between the pure and the vulgar. As simple as that.
Just to cover their fat asses, the bankers all the way from Moses, have covered and killed commandment no.1 by hiding the reference to false God no.1 : money.
A kid would rather feel love to a pictorial of Jesus than the symbol of crucifix.
Tell me I am wrong in this.
NabiYahyaakaStJo hn

Chennai, India

#5154 Feb 25, 2013
Look brother, every statement that sweeps in favour of one community and paints whole other communities in dirt has to rejected for what it is : nonsense and untruth.
As simple as that.
Adolf and the Nazis paid with defeat for walking into Siberia.
This is what happens to racists of every flavour : their nemesis will surely turn up for what they have done.
When it comes to JUSTICE, I believe this : the Lord will not differentiate between a Jew criminal and a Gentile criminal. The Lord will not differentiate between a Christian criminal and a non-Christian criminal, and the Lord will not differentiate between a Muslim criminal and a non-Muslim criminal. Same would be the punishment for the done crime, REGARDLESS of the identity of the perpetrator.
This is something people of all nations and faiths would do well to learn and remember.
Is this how we really think ? Is this how the Bible faiths TODAY and their *nations* have legistlated ??? Think.
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> A very informative post!!!
Rtloder

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#5155 Feb 25, 2013
Trisha is worthless and hopeless is in a world of her own, orion is sensation seeking, Nabi Yahyaaka St John has a interesting post and Syrian gives his blessings away to the undeserving.
Rtloder

Villawood, Australia

#5156 Feb 25, 2013
NabiYahyaakaStJohn wrote:
Thou shalt have no other Gods before me : means, my friends, that no monetary system with it's symbols shall challenge the Lord in the lives of people.
Look how low our peoples, importantly the educated ones have come :
to depict Jesus in a painting is a violation of Commandment no.1 !
to worship Mother Mary is a violation of commandment no.1 !
to build holy places upon the burial places of saints, prophets and holy warriors is a violation of commandment no.1 !
for the ultra-orthopedics, music is another devil!
The sheer nihilism of such thinking based upon the wicked mis-interpretation, indeed FALSE teaching is still echoing this moment in the lives of every person connected to the Bible faiths.
Come on, people, think again : EVERY creative art and indeed creativity of man is meant to worship the Lord. This is what the actual commandment no.1 approves. Instead, it has been turned into a negation NIHILISM unmatched in human history.
The discerning mind easily differentiates between the ethical and the insulting, between the pure and the vulgar. As simple as that.
Just to cover their fat asses, the bankers all the way from Moses, have covered and killed commandment no.1 by hiding the reference to false God no.1 : money.
A kid would rather feel love to a pictorial of Jesus than the symbol of crucifix.
Tell me I am wrong in this.

Ultra-Orthopaedics hate music same as me
I think it's because we are both fanatical
their thing is making money mine is making rhyme, where do you make your stuff up in the dunney.?. You should leave it there.
I've said worse than that and I'll do so again you watch.
Paintings are licentious and should be prohibited, a child shouldn't be encouraged to look at a wall, which should be plain, full stop.
Mother Mary is misrepresented that's their problem who do it, not anybody else's.
False teaching is what ibn-Wahhab did,every other false teacher lives in his shade.
Nihilism is anarchy something Trisha is trying to bring, I hope she is or gets attached to one, and he throttles her.
The discerning mind differentiates between ethical and insulting, one man's trash is another mans treasure, look at orion treasuring trash and being rewarded by Syrian how sickening.
Thank goodness awful people do cover their fat arse, what an unholy sight is a banker.
Do you believe in Martians too Nabi Yahyaaka St John you might as well your wrong about everything else.
orion

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5157 Feb 25, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ultra-Orthopaedics hate music same as me
I think it's because we are both fanatical
their thing is making money mine is making rhyme, where do you make your stuff up in the dunney.?. You should leave it there.
I've said worse than that and I'll do so again you watch.
Paintings are licentious and should be prohibited, a child shouldn't be encouraged to look at a wall, which should be plain, full stop.
Mother Mary is misrepresented that's their problem who do it, not anybody else's.
False teaching is what ibn-Wahhab did,every other false teacher lives in his shade.
Nihilism is anarchy something Trisha is trying to bring, I hope she is or gets attached to one, and he throttles her.
The discerning mind differentiates between ethical and insulting, one man's trash is another mans treasure, look at orion treasuring trash and being rewarded by Syrian how sickening.
Thank goodness awful people do cover their fat arse, what an unholy sight is a banker.
Do you believe in Martians too Nabi Yahyaaka St John you might as well your wrong about everything else.
Well and you are the most difficult to understand by us common mortals. Try to be clearer in what you say. Most of the time we haven't a clue of what you are trying to say.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#5158 Feb 25, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Well and you are the most difficult to understand by us common mortals. Try to be clearer in what you say. Most of the time we haven't a clue of what you are trying to say.

Thank you for that orion but me and well can only do our best perhaps it will be better when well dies or I die or we all die.
Just engaging you on another subject of importance to all of us, as we are all a family.
There is clear proof Columbus knew where he was going, as he had a Chinese map.(Gavin Menzies) 1434 ."The Year a Magnificent Chinese Fleet Sailed to Italy and Ignited the Renaissance".
I was under the impression there was some controversy, there is none, it's just the university institution in general scotching what we need to know to keep Western Supremely alive.
I've become bitter and twisted because of it, there treating us like imbeciles.
I invite you to ask yourself one question orion,
How could the Chinese fleet have reached, Jidda, visited Mecca referred to Medina and not continued up to Cairo and beyond to Venice, knowing full well the channel was open?.
Out Peers are once again using ignorance to destroy our survival.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#5159 Feb 25, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that orion but me and well can only do our best perhaps it will be better when well dies or I die or we all die.
Just engaging you on another subject of importance to all of us, as we are all a family.
There is clear proof Columbus knew where he was going, as he had a Chinese map.(Gavin Menzies) 1434 ."The Year a Magnificent Chinese Fleet Sailed to Italy and Ignited the Renaissance".
I was under the impression there was some controversy, there is none, it's just the university institution in general scotching what we need to know to keep Western Supremely alive.
I've become bitter and twisted because of it, there treating us like imbeciles.
I invite you to ask yourself one question orion,
How could the Chinese fleet have reached, Jidda, visited Mecca referred to Medina and not continued up to Cairo and beyond to Venice, knowing full well the channel was open?.
Out Peers are once again using ignorance to destroy our survival.
Lol
Nonsense what's new?

Covington, VA

#5160 Feb 25, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
Trisha is worthless and hopeless is in a world of her own, orion is sensation seeking, Nabi Yahyaaka St John has a interesting post and Syrian gives his blessings away to the undeserving.
trisha is a hasbarat propagandist and poster of disinformation that uses many names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Faith Michigan 489,398
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 11 min rabbee yehoshooah... 252,800
News Reject Anti-Islam Groups, Collaborators - Najib 13 min Marie-Luise_J 2
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 16 min Nopal 593
News The Jihadi's Dilemma 56 min The unexamined life 1
New Poster using many Alias Monikers.. BEWARE. 1 hr ImFree2Choose 15
why do guys look at me even in ramadan 1 hr haiiana15 5
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... 2 hr Anymay 134
UK doors will close to Islam 2 hr Mahmood 62
More from around the web