Syria - the lies being told

Syria - the lies being told

There are 5163 comments on the www.virtueonline.org story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Syria - the lies being told. In it, www.virtueonline.org reports that:

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.virtueonline.org.

truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#5100 Feb 18, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Another response from someone that does not have the intelligence to discuss or answer a question.
Talking about yourself and your last comments??
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#5101 Feb 18, 2013
Moaz al kahtiv is a great man he will be the next leader of syria to replace this dictator butcher murderer assad , moaz had a great jewish grand father and he is following in his footsteps to free the syrian people from this dictatorship

Covington, VA

#5102 Feb 18, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Moaz al kahtiv is a great man he will be the next leader of syria to replace this dictator butcher murderer assad , moaz had a great jewish grand father and he is following in his footsteps to free the syrian people from this dictatorship
Another BS lying comment from a terrorist supporitng jew hasbarat I see.There is no dictatorship in Syria it is an elected president.The dictatorhips are in saudi arabia,qatar,bahrain,jordan,ua e,turkey,america,israel etc as the world knows.

Covington, VA

#5103 Feb 18, 2013
I might also add that the Syrian people support their elected president and not a puppet selected for them by the american government and israel.If the puppet created by the american government and israel is supported by the people let him go to Syria and not hide in france,jew york or any of the other usual hiding spots.He is not supported by the people at all just like the current american/israel installed puppet of Libya is not.
HookahMaster

Boulogne-billancourt, France

#5104 Feb 18, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Try printing and reading the truth some day, you just may enjoy it.
That's why you are so sour...
you've been trying end trying, to no avail.
HookahMaster

#5105 Feb 18, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Let Moaz replace Assad and annex Syria to Israel.
he he he
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5106 Feb 18, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean you are posting a link to some jewish lies designed to fool the stupid goyim right??
Are you the goyim or gonad, hmmm. How would you know if they are Jewish lies? You did not even read them.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5107 Feb 18, 2013
HookahMaster wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you are so sour...
you've been trying end trying, to no avail.
Dude lay off the hooka, your words are running into each other, maybe let Truth beats himself have a few toots so he can lighten up

Covington, VA

#5108 Feb 18, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the goyim or gonad, hmmm. How would you know if they are Jewish lies? You did not even read them.
Same pathetic comebacks I see hasbarat.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5109 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Same pathetic comebacks I see hasbarat.
ok, everyone all together, BORING
ocxz

#5110 Feb 18, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude lay off the hooka, your words are running into each other, maybe let Truth beats himself have a few toots so he can lighten up
There are things that will never run into each other, and that is the inexistant brain cells in george's empty head.
HookahMaster

#5111 Feb 18, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, everyone all together, I'M BORING
yeah you are boring.
get a life.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5112 Feb 18, 2013
HookahMaster wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah you are boring.
get a life.
Hey hooka, hurry and catch up to Truth I think he is drowning and is in need of a Hookamaster, maybe oneof those water pipes. At least that would make him look alive

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#5113 Feb 18, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, everyone all together, BORING
That guy never posts anything but lies, propaganda and useless nonsense.

Location hidden

#5114 Feb 18, 2013
Trisha wrote:
'Syrians in "leadership positions" who may be responsible for war crimes have been identified, along with units accused of perpetrating them, United Nations investigators said on Monday.
Both government forces and armed rebels are committing war crimes, including killings and torture, spreading terror among civilians in a nearly two-year-old conflict, they said.'
'Rebel forces fighting to topple Assad in the protracted and increasingly sectarian conflict have committed war crimes include murder, torture, hostage-taking and using children under age 15 in hostilities, the U.N. report said.
"They continue to endanger the civilian population by positioning military objectives inside civilian areas," it said. Rebel snipers had caused "considerable civilian casualties".
"The violations and abuses committed by anti-government armed groups did not, however, reach the intensity and scale of those committed by government forces and affiliated militia."
Foreign fighters, many of them from Libya, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Iraq and Egypt, have radicalized the rebels and helped detonate deadly improvised explosive devices, it said.'
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/02/18...
This is not going away...

Covington, VA

#5115 Feb 18, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about yourself??

Location hidden

#5116 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Talking about yourself??
You post opinions.

I post facts.

Enough said.
HookahMaster

Colombes, France

#5117 Feb 18, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
pot calling kettle black

Location hidden

#5118 Feb 18, 2013
HookahMaster wrote:
<quoted text>
pot calling kettle black
prove it
HookahMaster

Colombes, France

#5119 Feb 18, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
You post opinions.
I post facts.
Enough said.
you said you post facts

followed by enough said

hell we don't want to go into any detail, do we.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Never trust a muslim as a friend. (Jan '10) 7 min Moses Kestenbaum ODA 30
News Liberal Muslim Journalist Defends Glenn Beck, B... 50 min Brexit 1
News The Religion Question in the New Year 52 min Brexit 2
ISIS is Izlam 1 hr Brexit 5
Mali bans Christianity 1 hr Brexit 1
The throne of Allah shook when ruthless Saad ib... 1 hr Brexit 2
Taslima Nasreen says Izlam is intolerant 1 hr Brexit 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 hr EOKA 508,664
More from around the web