Syria - the lies being told

Syria - the lies being told

There are 5163 comments on the www.virtueonline.org story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Syria - the lies being told. In it, www.virtueonline.org reports that:

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.virtueonline.org.

ocxz

Paris, France

#5057 Feb 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that would be out of respect but no one has to believe themselves just respect others if they believe. I respect people that choose to wear turbins, head coverings, long coverings to cover ankles, carry religious beads or whatever they have to believe in and make them comfortable. I may not understand why a religion or custom requires women to wear metal helmets over their heads with a cage to eat through, or forcing men or women to wear something against their will but that comes down to choice.
It takes every kind of people
To make what life's about,
Every kind of people
To make the world go 'round

Robert Palmer
Rtloder

Toukley, Australia

#5058 Feb 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Most religions follow the basics of the 10 commandments, at least the morals of it. I do not know about Muslim but I believe it does, the extremists well they have their own version.

The morality of the 2nd. Commandment is the fundamental for jihad, and charges the children to be just as guilty as the sinful parents. Exodus 20 : 4-7.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5059 Feb 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
Hello, Faith in Filth
Were you dumped by a Muslim boy?
LOL! I do not date animals, you filthy animal.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5060 Feb 7, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
The morality of the 2nd. Commandment is the fundamental for jihad, and charges the children to be just as guilty as the sinful parents. Exodus 20 : 4-7.
Do not twist words of the commandments for you evil ways.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#5061 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I do not date animals, you filthy animal.
Don't use LOL, when you wish to write filth, Filthy Sow.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#5062 Feb 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not twist words of the commandments for you evil ways.

It's not possible to do that religion is about community survival not sentiment, knowledge is the substance of law and punishment is the function of it.
I am going to quote the entire 2nd. Commandment.

( Do not make idols that look like anything in the sky or on earth or in the ocean under the earth. Don't bow down and worship idols. I am the lord your God,and I demand all your love. If you reject me, I will punish your families for three or four generations.
But if you love Me and obey My laws, I
will be kind to your families for thousands of generations.)
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#5063 Feb 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
"Amnesty International said a fact-finding team found "indisputable evidence of the widespread use of white phosphorus" in crowded civilian residential areas of Gaza City and elsewhere in the territory.[40] Donatella Rovera, the head of an Amnesty fact-finding mission to southern Israel and Gaza, said: "Israeli forces used white phosphorus and other weapons supplied by the USA to carry out serious violations of international humanitarian law"
LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Definitly sign of Jewish psychopatic megalomania! But he could be harmless, but just in case he should wear a straight jacket...Sounds a bit like old Ayreshire...I really miss him since they buried him on Mt.Zion, with the other nutcases.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#5064 Feb 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Which bloody fool told you? The Church.
This accusation reminds me of the Homo or gay Jesus, who had pedophilia for young boys, according to a secret document.
It goes like this:
"And they come into Bethany. And a certain woman whose brother had died was there. And, coming, she prostrated herself before Jesus and says to him,'Son of David, have mercy on me.' But the disciples rebuked her.
And Jesus, being angered, went off with her into the garden where the tomb was, and straightway a great cry was heard from the tomb. And going near Jesus rolled away the stone from the door of the tomb. And straightway, going in where the youth was, he stretched forth his hand and raised him, seizing his hand.
But the youth, looking upon him, loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him.
And going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body.
And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God. And thence, arising, he returned to the other side of the Jordan.
And the sister of the youth whom Jesus loved and his mother and Salome were there, and Jesus did not receive them."
The biblical Jesus must have fucked the hell out of the young boy and made him see heaven.
But the good news is that Jesus was also into young girls and women.
Sounds definitively like a double adaptor...LOL
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#5065 Feb 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is honorable and without knowing you are following some of the basics of the 10 commandments, they are not purely religious and are in most cases moral guidelines.
The 10 Commandments are an abbreviation of Codex Hammurabi, the first set of Law (google Codex Hammurabi- the Yale translation. The interesting part is the opening statement). The story of Moses is just another Jewish faery tale.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#5066 Feb 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that would be out of respect but no one has to believe themselves just respect others if they believe. I respect people that choose to wear turbins, head coverings, long coverings to cover ankles, carry religious beads or whatever they have to believe in and make them comfortable. I may not understand why a religion or custom requires women to wear metal helmets over their heads with a cage to eat through, or forcing men or women to wear something against their will but that comes down to choice.
God as the power of the universe is easy to understand. Just look up at the night sky or nature in general. Whether we like it or not, we are all part of God . Religion is something totally different for it is the domain of the priesthood. As one wag stated, religion was invented by the first scoundrel who met the fist fool! One man with the gift of the gab, declare himself to be God's representative on Earth. I can promise you than within a year he will have a thousand followers, who will pay him 10 percent of their salary everymonth. Then they will build a church and a beautiful mention for their leader, not mentionning the ubiquitous Mercedes (the big one!). In order to be different, he will make laws forcing the faithful to do all type of things, clothing laws, dietery laws etc. which will be enforced under pain of damnation. This automatically will set those followers aside from the rest of humanity who carries on as usual. Those followers had other friends before , but now cannot or will not associate with them as they are unclean. They cannot eat their food for it is not tabu, they cannot dress normally as their faith prevent them. The more isolated they become, the more they find themselves in the hand of the leader which has effective power of life or death (at least spiritual) over them. As somebody once said, a delusion affecting one person is insanity, by a few, it is a sect, and by millions a religion. But as Anatole France, Nobel Prize winner, said: " A foolish thing believed by 50 million people is still a foolish thing!". Ron Hubbard wanted to prove that he could start a religion, so he started Scientology. He just wrote a book and having enough money promoted it. In no time he had a cult , which through its infiltration of government, was banned in many countries. He did not address himself to the masses who have still a lot of common sense , but to the intellictuals , those who think that they are impervious to brain washing, but who are in fact the easiest targets. Also they are those with money and power. I take Scientology as an example, but you can take any other faith.

And the woman said to Jesus:" Good Master..". And Jesus replied: " Do not call me "good" for only God thy Lord is good!"

In other words, I am not God!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#5067 Feb 8, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you guessed it right, Faiths cargo is rolling about like onion in porridge mixed with vanilla essence, also a posse is looking for her with bmz on it.
Some say he said to the Sheriff, " Sherri baby " why we got this rope maybe out of iron?.
And the Sheriff said in reply," because bimbo, we not sure if she gonner die, at least using an iron rope she gonner be hanging there for quite a spell.(Cowgirl talk for while).
But also if I can put my 2cents in, let me just say. If somebody didn't provoke these people to express what they are Allah wouldn't know how UNWORTHY they are.
Good point!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5068 Feb 8, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Good point!!
What a couple of jerk offs.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#5069 Feb 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
"The Sydney gang rapes were a series of gang rape attacks committed by a group of up to fourteen Lebanese Australian Muslims led by Bilal Skaf against non-Muslim women and teenage girls, as young as 14, in Sydney Australia in 2000. The crimes— described as ethnically motivated hate crimes by officials and commentators[1][2][3]— were covered extensively by the news media, and prompted the passing of new laws. The nine men convicted of the gang rapes were sentenced to a total of more than 240 years in jail. According to court transcripts Judge Michael Finnane described the rapes as events "you hear about or read about only in the context of wartime atrocities".[4]"
Filthy, stinking muslims do not belong in free and decent Western nations. They should stay in their own countries so that our Crusader air forces can incinerate them with white phosphorous and napalm. It's not like they are human.
Well Faith, how many rabbis were found molesting underage girls? After all the Talmud says that it is permissible to have sex with a four year old girl...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#5070 Feb 8, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you orion a most invaluable contribution, now to embark on the final solution to the question were answering on behalf of the thread.
What is love, and it can't be technical,
WHAT DID YOU SAY? Emotions are only mechanically adjusted thought, that's true but forget it, everyone will only knock it back.
Why? because Christians have made it an article of faith, an aspiration and an ambition, something that will over ride everything.
Good luck getting it, you have to be able to explain why you should love Faith, I think I'm going to be sick. Luckily for me I'm not sick already.
What is love? It is a difficult question. The purest form of love is the love of God as it is disinterested. If you pray to God because you need a fridge, or for any other reason, this is not the love of God. You want something from God. Human love is something else altogether. There are many type of love: love for a wife, love for a child, love for a brother etc. also love for your country, your race, your community. That is all acceptable. But those who preach love for scums should have their head read. If the other man love something different does not make him a scum. But the man who murder, rape or molest children does not qualify for love from humanity. One must distinguish between human beings and human vermins. One can love humanity, but vermins must be eliminated in order for society to survive. In today's sick world, it seems that the perpetrators of crimes have more right than the victims and we are told to love them because "society" is responsible, or their grandmother who was drinking, or apartheid, or some other ridiculous reasons. Love implies punishment for wrong done, without it the world will become a jungle and civilisation will collapse.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#5071 Feb 8, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You were holding the candle ?
No he was the corpse and enjoyed it tremendously, that is why he is coming back in another life for more of the same...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5072 Feb 8, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Well Faith, how many rabbis were found molesting underage girls? After all the Talmud says that it is permissible to have sex with a four year old girl...
Rabbis? What the fck do I care? I'm not a Jew. I'm just a fan. Americans love to love Jews because it pisses off the filthy muslims so much.
Go IDF!

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#5073 Feb 8, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Well Faith, how many rabbis were found molesting underage girls? After all the Talmud says that it is permissible to have sex with a four year old girl...
Talmud says? Link please. I doubt it...
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#5074 Feb 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What a couple of jerk offs.
You are obviously used to having your hands full.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5075 Feb 8, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> You are obviously used to having your hands full.
That didn't even make sense, you fckng dunce.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#5076 Feb 8, 2013
orion wrote:
Very good comment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Sheilaa 487,866
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 27 min Thinking 251,508
Nuke Muslim Population Centers 1 hr Khan 22
why would anyone want to be a muslim 2 hr Truth Teller 13
Trump will destroy America 2 hr Muslim immorality 2
Americans are sick and tired of racist pigs lik... 2 hr Old Pom 23
Get outta town! 2 hr Deadline for Sabb... 1
More from around the web