Syria - the lies being told

Syria - the lies being told

There are 5163 comments on the www.virtueonline.org story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Syria - the lies being told. In it, www.virtueonline.org reports that:

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.virtueonline.org.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5035 Feb 6, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Who is your "Lord", the Devil? You are one sick fcuk!!!
"For it is the day of the LORD's revenge, the year when Edom will be paid back for all it did to Israel."

Isaiah 34:8
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5036 Feb 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant!
It was Satan, who masqueraded as Jesus and they thought it was really their lord.
I did not wish to write Lord because in Christianity, it is used to show the absurdity "The Lord said to my Lord". So, anyone can be the Lord.
Muhammad had sex with a corpse.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#5037 Feb 6, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad had sex with a corpse.
Really? Which bloody fool told you? The Church.

This accusation reminds me of the Homo or gay Jesus, who had pedophilia for young boys, according to a secret document.

It goes like this:

"And they come into Bethany. And a certain woman whose brother had died was there. And, coming, she prostrated herself before Jesus and says to him,'Son of David, have mercy on me.' But the disciples rebuked her.

And Jesus, being angered, went off with her into the garden where the tomb was, and straightway a great cry was heard from the tomb. And going near Jesus rolled away the stone from the door of the tomb. And straightway, going in where the youth was, he stretched forth his hand and raised him, seizing his hand.

But the youth, looking upon him, loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him.

And going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body.

And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God. And thence, arising, he returned to the other side of the Jordan.

And the sister of the youth whom Jesus loved and his mother and Salome were there, and Jesus did not receive them."

The biblical Jesus must have fucked the hell out of the young boy and made him see heaven.

But the good news is that Jesus was also into young girls and women.
ocxz

Reunion

#5039 Feb 6, 2013
Faith wrote:
You were holding the candle ?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5040 Feb 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Which bloody fool told you? The Church.
This accusation reminds me of the Homo or gay Jesus, who had pedophilia for young boys, according to a secret document.
It goes like this:
"And they come into Bethany. And a certain woman whose brother had died was there. And, coming, she prostrated herself before Jesus and says to him,'Son of David, have mercy on me.' But the disciples rebuked her.
And Jesus, being angered, went off with her into the garden where the tomb was, and straightway a great cry was heard from the tomb. And going near Jesus rolled away the stone from the door of the tomb. And straightway, going in where the youth was, he stretched forth his hand and raised him, seizing his hand.
But the youth, looking upon him, loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him.
And going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body.
And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God. And thence, arising, he returned to the other side of the Jordan.
And the sister of the youth whom Jesus loved and his mother and Salome were there, and Jesus did not receive them."
The biblical Jesus must have fucked the hell out of the young boy and made him see heaven.
But the good news is that Jesus was also into young girls and women.
You type the words of heretic, do you realize any conseqences of your words and thoughts? There is no respect for people like you that type these words and your mind will discipline you. Out of respect for other peoples belief we should not be condemning others. do you not believe in the 10 commandments? Obviously not, or you would not type or say these vile things.
bmz

Singapore

#5041 Feb 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You type the words of heretic, do you realize any conseqences of your words and thoughts? There is no respect for people like you that type these words and your mind will discipline you. Out of respect for other peoples belief we should not be condemning others. do you not believe in the 10 commandments? Obviously not, or you would not type or say these vile things.
George,

I believe in an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

Please read the post by the Christian poster, who writes under the nick 'Faith'.

My post was in response to that Pervert's post:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT2...

Please take Faith to task first. I have noted that Christians only come after Muslims, when they respond to a filthy post by Christians.

Thanks.

“I love my life..”

Since: Feb 13

New Delhi

#5042 Feb 6, 2013
Faith wrote:
It looks like your father and grandfather regularly fak you..You are a sick dirty woman.
reading your posts any can say that you cannot be counted on human list.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#5043 Feb 6, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
"For it is the day of the LORD's revenge, the year when Edom will be paid back for all it did to Israel."
Isaiah 34:8
No "Lord" is about murdering people or revenge! You are obviously a Satanist.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#5044 Feb 6, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> No "Lord" is about murdering people or revenge! You are obviously a Satanist.

Yes you guessed it right, Faiths cargo is rolling about like onion in porridge mixed with vanilla essence, also a posse is looking for her with bmz on it.
Some say he said to the Sheriff, " Sherri baby " why we got this rope maybe out of iron?.

And the Sheriff said in reply," because bimbo, we not sure if she gonner die, at least using an iron rope she gonner be hanging there for quite a spell.(Cowgirl talk for while).

But also if I can put my 2cents in, let me just say. If somebody didn't provoke these people to express what they are Allah wouldn't know how UNWORTHY they are.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#5046 Feb 6, 2013
Faith wrote:
You are mistaken and are talking about a jew I believe.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#5047 Feb 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you look in the mirror and say that load of BS you typed to yourself hasbarat.
ocxz

Reunion

#5048 Feb 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean that out of respect for other people's beliefs, one HAS to believe the 10 commandments ?
bmz

Singapore

#5049 Feb 6, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you guessed it right, Faiths cargo is rolling about like onion in porridge mixed with vanilla essence, also a posse is looking for her with bmz on it.
Some say he said to the Sheriff, " Sherri baby " why we got this rope maybe out of iron?.
And the Sheriff said in reply," because bimbo, we not sure if she gonner die, at least using an iron rope she gonner be hanging there for quite a spell.(Cowgirl talk for while).
But also if I can put my 2cents in, let me just say. If somebody didn't provoke these people to express what they are Allah wouldn't know how UNWORTHY they are.
Well said, Rtloder. Thanks

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5050 Feb 7, 2013
sana-d wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like your father and grandfather regularly fak you..You are a sick dirty woman.
reading your posts any can say that you cannot be counted on human list.
Yes I agree 200%..Filthy Faith is a who@@re....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5051 Feb 7, 2013
"The Sydney gang rapes were a series of gang rape attacks committed by a group of up to fourteen Lebanese Australian Muslims led by Bilal Skaf against non-Muslim women and teenage girls, as young as 14, in Sydney Australia in 2000. The crimes— described as ethnically motivated hate crimes by officials and commentators[1][2][3]— were covered extensively by the news media, and prompted the passing of new laws. The nine men convicted of the gang rapes were sentenced to a total of more than 240 years in jail. According to court transcripts Judge Michael Finnane described the rapes as events "you hear about or read about only in the context of wartime atrocities".[4]"

Filthy, stinking muslims do not belong in free and decent Western nations. They should stay in their own countries so that our Crusader air forces can incinerate them with white phosphorous and napalm. It's not like they are human.
bmz

Singapore

#5052 Feb 7, 2013
Hello, Faith in Filth

Were you dumped by a Muslim boy?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5053 Feb 7, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean that out of respect for other people's beliefs, one HAS to believe the 10 commandments ?
Most religions follow the basics of the 10 commandments, at least the morals of it. I do not know about Muslim but I believe it does, the extremists well they have their own version.
ocxz

Paris, France

#5054 Feb 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Most religions follow the basics of the 10 commandments, at least the morals of it. I do not know about Muslim but I believe it does, the extremists well they have their own version.
You skipped the question, and i am not into religions, so i will just say that i'll respect the law of the country i live in, and respect those of the other countries i visit.
Without casting a judgement on other nationalities.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5055 Feb 7, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You skipped the question, and i am not into religions, so i will just say that i'll respect the law of the country i live in, and respect those of the other countries i visit.
Without casting a judgement on other nationalities.
Well that is honorable and without knowing you are following some of the basics of the 10 commandments, they are not purely religious and are in most cases moral guidelines.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5056 Feb 7, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that would be out of respect but no one has to believe themselves just respect others if they believe. I respect people that choose to wear turbins, head coverings, long coverings to cover ankles, carry religious beads or whatever they have to believe in and make them comfortable. I may not understand why a religion or custom requires women to wear metal helmets over their heads with a cage to eat through, or forcing men or women to wear something against their will but that comes down to choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Islam lawmaker Wilders asks for dismissal ... 8 min naman 5
America : The land of Immigrants. 9 min Khan 15
News Reality Check: Yes, Islam is compatible with de... 14 min naman 22
Christianity proves Hinduism is fake & vulgar (Oct '15) 16 min Khan 68
Some of the many errors in the Quran 19 min HH_O 26
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 27 min Ismail 254,797
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... 50 min Mormonism is a fraud 117
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Nina 495,912
More from around the web