Syria - the lies being told

Syria - the lies being told

There are 5163 comments on the www.virtueonline.org story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Syria - the lies being told. In it, www.virtueonline.org reports that:

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.virtueonline.org.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4990 Feb 4, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
The man is definively a nutcase and should be put into a mental asylum.Notice the laughter ha ha haha. it is typical type of laughter coming from a demented mind. And his murderous rage, wanting to kill all and sundry. That is the type who go shooting little children. I am afraid, there is nothing much you can do for him. He has the Israeli disease, psychopathic megalomania.
The Man? You are clueless.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4991 Feb 4, 2013
"SACRAMENTO, Calif. Jul 12, 2005 Islamic leaders and peace groups are criticizing the California National Guard for a flier posted in its headquarters suggesting the United States execute Islamic terrorists with bullets dipped in pig's blood to deny them entry to heaven. "

Outstanding!
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#4992 Feb 4, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
The man is definively a nutcase and should be put into a mental asylum.Notice the laughter ha ha haha. it is typical type of laughter coming from a demented mind. And his murderous rage, wanting to kill all and sundry. That is the type who go shooting little children. I am afraid, there is nothing much you can do for him. He has the Israeli disease, psychopathic megalomania.
Its the same kind of laugh Killery Clinton showed on hearing of Gaaffis murder,like some insane axe Murderer.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4993 Feb 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
"SACRAMENTO, Calif. Jul 12, 2005 Islamic leaders and peace groups are criticizing the California National Guard for a flier posted in its headquarters suggesting the United States execute Islamic terrorists with bullets dipped in pig's blood to deny them entry to heaven. "
Outstanding!
Did you hear the paid killer chris kyle was killed???

Covington, VA

#4994 Feb 4, 2013
For those interested the poster faith is just the same hasbarat that hides behind countless other names on here.
no one no where

Santa Barbara, CA

#4995 Feb 4, 2013
can't believe i'm defending assad but he is fighting against "islamist terrorists" invading his country. who the hell are the u.s. or anyone else to tell him to step down? we call for our politicians to step down everyday for their corruptions and not doing their job but i don't see any of them stepping down. let them fight it out. last one standing wins.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#4996 Feb 4, 2013
no one no where wrote:
can't believe i'm defending assad but he is fighting against "islamist terrorists" invading his country. who the hell are the u.s. or anyone else to tell him to step down? we call for our politicians to step down everyday for their corruptions and not doing their job but i don't see any of them stepping down. let them fight it out. last one standing wins.
Well said.

You told the truth to various clueless goons here. Thanks
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4997 Feb 4, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you hear the paid killer chris kyle was killed???
Not before he shot dead over 150 filthy, soulless, amoral monkeys.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4998 Feb 4, 2013
no one no where wrote:
No one cares. It doesn't matter who wins. Nothing will change. It is just gratifying to see muslims slaughtering muslims.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4999 Feb 4, 2013
For those interested the poster faith is just the same hasbarat that hides behind countless other names on here.
No, just one....Faith. You are the scumbag with 1000 names, scumbag. Everyone knows that.

Covington, VA

#5000 Feb 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Not before he shot dead over 150 filthy, soulless, amoral monkeys.
Did you hear the paid killer chris kyle was killed??

Covington, VA

#5001 Feb 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No, just one....Faith. You are the scumbag with 1000 names, scumbag. Everyone knows that.
I use one name jew hasbarat and anyone who follows this board knows that.So I will assume you are talking to yourself.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5002 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>I use one name jew hasbarat and anyone who follows this board knows that.So I will assume you are talking to yourself.
That bullsh*t doesn't work, goofball. Everyone knows who I am. I don't hide. Faith...Michigan...always the same. I don't want to dilute my message of love by using fake names...like you do, coward, misfit, snake handler.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5003 Feb 4, 2013
When the Jews drop white phosphorous on the filthy criminals in Gaza and Lebanon, I only hope that the label on the shells is clearly marked "MADE IN THE USA".
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5004 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>I use one name jew hasbarat and anyone who follows this board knows that.So I will assume you are talking to yourself.
Sure Chris just keep telling yourself that

Covington, VA

#5005 Feb 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That bullsh*t doesn't work, goofball. Everyone knows who I am. I don't hide. Faith...Michigan...always the same. I don't want to dilute my message of love by using fake names...like you do, coward, misfit, snake handler.
Like I said hasbarat we both know you use more than one name.

Covington, VA

#5006 Feb 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Chris just keep telling yourself that
Sure hasbarat hiding behind 75 names keep telling yourself that.Your new tactic is not working either.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5007 Feb 4, 2013
"Amnesty International said a fact-finding team found "indisputable evidence of the widespread use of white phosphorus" in crowded civilian residential areas of Gaza City and elsewhere in the territory.[40] Donatella Rovera, the head of an Amnesty fact-finding mission to southern Israel and Gaza, said: "Israeli forces used white phosphorus and other weapons supplied by the USA to carry out serious violations of international humanitarian law"

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL

Covington, VA

#5008 Feb 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
"Amnesty International said a fact-finding team found "indisputable evidence of the widespread use of white phosphorus" in crowded civilian residential areas of Gaza City and elsewhere in the territory.[40] Donatella Rovera, the head of an Amnesty fact-finding mission to southern Israel and Gaza, said: "Israeli forces used white phosphorus and other weapons supplied by the USA to carry out serious violations of international humanitarian law"
LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
So you are supporting terrorist acts as you usually do???
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5009 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>So you are supporting terrorist acts as you usually do???
Whacking muslims is not "terrorism". It is the Lord's work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Muslim friends 3 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 884
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Nina 443,570
HOAX 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' (Mar '12) 14 min Trisha 361
Christian Persecution in India 33 min harminder 5
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 39 min Frijoles 220,449
News No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 45 min YKW 54,495
alla ki maa ki chut harami islam aur muslman (May '09) 1 hr raj 827
Hate Crimes against Muslims must stop. 3 hr ROBYN BANKS WORLD... 248
Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West 13 hr Special Forces 1,451
More from around the web