Syria - the lies being told

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: www.virtueonline.org 5,163

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ... Read more

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#4845 Jan 28, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really clued up on the combat side of the war, I can't ever remember blatantly stating the Takfiris -(they are Jihadists that come to Syria because they believe the knowledge of their Sheikh forces them to apply the excuse of ignorance NOT to come.)- were the vanguard of the insurrection until I made the comment you allude to.
I took this deliberate stance after responding to an article today which was put up for a topic of discussion. It emphatically concluded the 29 contingents of the armed opposition,-(that signed the petition stating, "we are all al-Nusrah"
when the US designated "al-Nusrah Front" to be a terrorist organization,)- were doing most of the carnage that is leading to the escalation of fighting in recent times.
The article was written by the. " The Long Wall Journal", I actually tried to subscribe but couldn't get the system to work, I'm going to try again.
Yes...I saw that also. It's why I have to wonder why you're posting views that link the US in being involved to the point of superiority in the Syrian conflict.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#4846 Jan 28, 2013
Al-arbaeen wrote:
I hate all the people
Are you Muslim?
orion

Sudan

#4847 Jan 28, 2013
Al-arbaeen wrote:
I hate all the people debating about this. If you're going to take the suffering and the misery of the syrian people by the hand of their government and use it to fuel a political arguement, then you must be a complete piece of shit. Im 16. I use to go to syria every summer for three months. The government there is a piece of shit. I've had countless friends and family members die before the formation of the free syrian army. There are some people who i loved that i will never see again and everyone here has to debate the fucking politics. If you really think the media is lying to you, then do your OWN research and talk to people who are actually in syria. All syrians outside of syria talk to their family via skype or phone. No true syrian buys media bullshit lol. Anyhow, Its not a muslim vs muslim fight. Would the lynching of blacks in the south be considered Christain vs Christain fight? What about the American Revolution? Exactly my point. You are not entitled to your opinion in the world. You are only entitled to your INFORMED opinion. The government is a gang! This is no secondary account. I have had a gun drawn to my head by someone in the army who caught me playing with fireworks when i was 12. All i am trying to say is dont go blabbering your bullshit if you are not updated constantly about events in syria.
My friend, learn the lesson of life. EVERY GOVERNMENT IS A GANG. Some are just more than other. Democracy is the right to choose between different horses who belong to the same stable. Whatever party you vote for, they all belong to the same owners. But if the situation is so bad, why do you go there on holiday? It is like those Tamil refugees who come to Canada because their life was threatened in Sri Lanka. Once they have their Canadian papers, they go back on holiday there with the welfare money. And in your illusion, you think that the FSA is going to liberate the land and everything will be bright and beautiful...Grow up! One side is just as bad as the other and the devil you know is usually better than the one you do not know. I am sure the mojority of the population in Syria would rather go back to what they have than experiencing what they have now.
Rtloder

Saint Marys, Australia

#4848 Jan 28, 2013
That is a child propagandist, 16 he's probably be headed 17 already that's because he only does it on holidays.
Rtloder

Saint Marys, Australia

#4849 Jan 28, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...I saw that also. It's why I have to wonder why you're posting views that link the US in being involved to the point of superiority in the Syrian conflict.

That's true the US got dragged into Libya, the Egyptian referendum was a turning point for me, I see Israel as volatile.
I know how the development was affecting thinking in Aussie Mosques and Madrssahs. But the Brotherhood might have only been going through a honeymoon Superman period.
If Israel goes crazy then they for sure are going to occupy more of Syria and the US will back them up, making it a conspiracy all along.
A lot depends on the Egyptian opposition, keeping the Middle East Plural.
They won't support Israel like Mubarak did but the criminal nature of introverted thinking is now out in the open, other
religions and ideologies will come back with a vengeance and everybody will be more comfortable.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4850 Jan 28, 2013
Al-arbaeen wrote:
I hate all the people debating about this. If you're going to take the suffering and the misery of the syrian people by the hand of their government and use it to fuel a political arguement, then you must be a complete piece of shit. Im 16. I use to go to syria every summer for three months. The government there is a piece of shit. I've had countless friends and family members die before the formation of the free syrian army. There are some people who i loved that i will never see again and everyone here has to debate the fucking politics. If you really think the media is lying to you, then do your OWN research and talk to people who are actually in syria. All syrians outside of syria talk to their family via skype or phone. No true syrian buys media bullshit lol. Anyhow, Its not a muslim vs muslim fight. Would the lynching of blacks in the south be considered Christain vs Christain fight? What about the American Revolution? Exactly my point. You are not entitled to your opinion in the world. You are only entitled to your INFORMED opinion. The government is a gang! This is no secondary account. I have had a gun drawn to my head by someone in the army who caught me playing with fireworks when i was 12. All i am trying to say is dont go blabbering your bullshit if you are not updated constantly about events in syria.
Another paragraph of lies and terrorist supporting propaganda from a jew hasbarat I see.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4851 Jan 31, 2013
George might be upset to here that his so called rebels are loosing this war....
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4852 Jan 31, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
George might be upset to here that his so called rebels are loosing this war....
If they were I suppose I would be, fortunately they are not and Assad is about to loose his palace.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4853 Jan 31, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were I suppose I would be, fortunately they are not and Assad is about to loose his palace.
Oh I thought ..you have left to Syria to fight along side with the loosing terrorist...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4854 Jan 31, 2013
Well, it was gratifying to Israel fly into Syria unchallenged and thump the powerless arab queers. Now, we can only hope that both sides in the Syrian conflict obtain and use chemical weapons and reduce that rat-hole country to dust.
orion

Sudan

#4855 Jan 31, 2013
Faith wrote:
Well, it was gratifying to Israel fly into Syria unchallenged and thump the powerless arab queers. Now, we can only hope that both sides in the Syrian conflict obtain and use chemical weapons and reduce that rat-hole country to dust.
well Faith, Israel has done very well so far. Some five years ago there was an article in a German magazine explaining the aims of Israel in the Middle East. Break up all the countries in smaller entities at logger head with each other. Then arme all sides. So just see the map of the region. Iraq is split into opposing factions and will probably never recover. Libya is for all purpose destroyed . Egypt's pressure is building up and the country could erupt any moment. Syria is at war with itself. Iran is under attack with the purpose of putting its various ethnicity at loggerhead with each other. Lebanon is a nest of rival militias, Afghanistan will split eventually between its various ethnic clans. Jordan for the moment is safe, but will be forced in due course to accomodate the Palestinians, as it was part of Palestine originally. Saudi Arabia sounds stable, but things are brewing there as well. Yemen is in a civil war. On the surface, Israel has effectively won the war. But beware, that could be a Pyrrhic victory, the calm in the eye of the storm. One must remember Napoleon's saying: "God is on the side of the big battalions". And the big battalions are Arab, not Jews. The next part of the conflict will involve removing Jewish heads worldwide, in the same way the Mossad is killing Iranian scientists...It is going to be dirty.
orion

Sudan

#4856 Jan 31, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Apartheid ended but 1993 was not a transition to prosperity for all as you rightly
Point Out in a compassionate tone. I think your vision is slighted by trees blocking the forest of opportunity.
SA is the Continents leader, its industrial capacity is the result of stability, but the stability may have built up a propensity for catastrophe.
You are obviously supporting Syria because of a deep humanitarian conviction longing for exemption from exploitation.
As you put it the idle exploiting the energetic has little merit except in terms of
what I previously mentioned namely cataclysm.
You freely admit its corrupt officials keeping the show on the road, it doesn't matter about Jacobs beliefs he's got charisma that gives him authority.
Trading Nations want African produce and raw materials at a permanent knock down price the disunity you exemplify hands it to them on a plate.
Most of the problems are endemic to the demographics Africa is experiencing, Syria is not in that same boat but to avoid the conflict Syria is experiencing you should put your support into the ANC for the development of National Consolidation.

London Times- Quote of the week
Interesting point of view Affirmative action:" South Africa is the only country in the world where affirmative action is in favour of the majority who has complete political control. The fact that the political majority requires affirmative action to protect them against a 9% minority group is testament to a complete failure on their part to build their own wealth making structures, such that their only solution is to take it from others."

Ineptocracy -A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves and succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

From Business report Johannesburg

After paying the state salaries, the Zimbabwe government will be left with ...$217.-
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4857 Jan 31, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> well Faith, Israel has done very well so far. Some five years ago there was an article in a German magazine explaining the aims of Israel in the Middle East. Break up all the countries in smaller entities at logger head with each other. Then arme all sides. So just see the map of the region. Iraq is split into opposing factions and will probably never recover. Libya is for all purpose destroyed . Egypt's pressure is building up and the country could erupt any moment. Syria is at war with itself. Iran is under attack with the purpose of putting its various ethnicity at loggerhead with each other. Lebanon is a nest of rival militias, Afghanistan will split eventually between its various ethnic clans. Jordan for the moment is safe, but will be forced in due course to accomodate the Palestinians, as it was part of Palestine originally. Saudi Arabia sounds stable, but things are brewing there as well. Yemen is in a civil war. On the surface, Israel has effectively won the war. But beware, that could be a Pyrrhic victory, the calm in the eye of the storm. One must remember Napoleon's saying: "God is on the side of the big battalions". And the big battalions are Arab, not Jews. The next part of the conflict will involve removing Jewish heads worldwide, in the same way the Mossad is killing Iranian scientists...It is going to be dirty.
Naahh. The muslim world has never had its sh*t together. They will be in chaos until the end of time. Also, there is no "Jewish heads" or weird "zionist" conspiracy. That is just the excuse arab/muslims use in order to blame their massive failures on something other than their own irrationality.
Syrian

New London, CT

#4858 Jan 31, 2013
Faith wrote:
That's exactly what the Japanese said right after they attacked Pearl Harbor! Assad just achieved a huge boost, because the entire Arab world despises Israel, including the Islamic extremists and AlQaeda! This "proxy war" is getting hotter by the minute.
FONTAINE

San Antonio, TX

#4859 Jan 31, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> That's exactly what the Japanese said right after they attacked Pearl Harbor! Assad just achieved a huge boost, because the entire Arab world despises Israel, including the Islamic extremists and AlQaeda! This "proxy war" is getting hotter by the minute.
Assad was moving arms into Lebanon. Lebanon is not his country. He was violating the border of a a peaceful Lebanon. He was moving arms so he can continue to war against his own country from Lebanon. He would have the whole of the Middle East in flames-it makes no difference to him.

Israel said no. Good for them. Now they won't have to face those weapons.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#4860 Jan 31, 2013
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#4861 Jan 31, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I thought ..you have left to Syria to fight along side with the loosing terrorist...
King of Arabia 2, George is clueless and hopeless, Faith is going the same way, I think its that rat hole she lives in has been chemically crop dusted too many times.
King now we are fighting Israel as well
we should start getting quite a bit of improving, unity is brewing like the terror is abating, soldiers fight better against the Jew.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4862 Jan 31, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> That's exactly what the Japanese said right after they attacked Pearl Harbor! Assad just achieved a huge boost, because the entire Arab world despises Israel, including the Islamic extremists and AlQaeda! This "proxy war" is getting hotter by the minute.
The entire arab world has always despised Israel and they have always gotten their monkey asses kicked every time they started a war with the Jews. Arabs are too dim witted to govern themselves......That fact is obvious.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4863 Jan 31, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
King of Arabia 2, George is clueless and hopeless, Faith is going the same way, I think its that rat hole she lives in has been chemically crop dusted too many times.
we should start getting quite a bit of improving, unity is brewing like the terror is abating, soldiers fight better against the Jew.
LOL! King is a fckng queen and so are you. The muslim/arab world can always be counted on to cork-screw itself into the ground. They are too unprincipled and barbaric to ever achieve anything that resembles order, cohesion and civilized behavior. The Western nations couldn't care less. We are just in the area to pump our oil out of the ground.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#4864 Jan 31, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah..........Nothing racist in that rant..........

*sarcasm*.... for the impaired

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Nina 422,190
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 min Shamma 214,799
Jesus is not God (Jan '13) 29 min Jesus Is 2,235
Germanwings Flight 4U 9525 30 min Infidel 105
News Muslim building temple is un-Islamic, illegitim... 33 min supersonic boom 1
No such thing as Palestinians 40 min supersonic boom 40
News No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 2 hr MissinG HK Here 54,166
You will all accept islam 16 hr open minded logician 1,634
More from around the web