Syria - the lies being told

There are 20 comments on the www.virtueonline.org story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Syria - the lies being told. In it, www.virtueonline.org reports that:

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.virtueonline.org.

Rtloder

Wentworthville, Australia

#4678 Jan 13, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Trisha! Whether you like Assad or Gaddafi, both war were cases of Western agression. In view of the composition o But when elephants fight, the grass gets trampled and the small people suffers. It is not good saying that our elephant is better than your elephant. The grass could not care a hoot what is the colour of the elephant. Gaddafi would have died a normal death and Assad would have passed away like anyone. As Omar Khayam said: "The dogs bark but the caravan passes." Nobody wanted war except the banksters who rule the world.
By everyone's estimation this is a war of PROXY. DETERMINATION. Britain and France started it by siding with King Saud
to retake what Iraqi "fledgling democracy" had taken away from retarded introverted Islam, which is of course the Cult of Wahhab. It developed from that to be the proverbial challenge of Empire by Empire.
What is the Challenging Empire TO BE.
The World Empire, represented by a genuine World Bank and supported by A Basket of Currencies, creating confidence by the promise of wealth rearticulation, by the policy of universal death duties.
Don't ask me how I know, you don't want to know.
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#4679 Jan 14, 2013
The crisis in Syria is causing a 'staggering humanitarian crisis'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4680 Jan 14, 2013
george whyte wrote:
The crisis in Syria is causing a 'staggering humanitarian crisis'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
Thanks for the clip, it is very sad to see people freezing just because of the war. It is gratifying to see the children still playing in the snow at least they have a happy spirit.
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#4681 Jan 14, 2013
Rape a 'Significant' Weapon of War in Sunni vs Shia Syria...

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/nowsyrialatestnew...
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4682 Jan 14, 2013
george whyte wrote:
That is incredibly cruel, at first I thought it was just to get their kicks but I think it is much deeper in that girls and women are disgraced and potentially can be killed by family member to save shame brought on the family. this policy must be stopped and people educated to not think this way, but Assad is a pig for having his men do this.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4683 Jan 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
That is incredibly cruel, at first I thought it was just to get their kicks but I think it is much deeper in that girls and women are disgraced and potentially can be killed by family member to save shame brought on the family. this policy must be stopped and people educated to not think this way, but Assad is a pig for having his men do this.
Same pathetic lies from you as usual.

Covington, VA

#4684 Jan 14, 2013
george whyte wrote:
Same BS lies used in Libya and proved to be just that BS LIES!!
Anonymous

Snellville, GA

#4685 Jan 14, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what i have always said,its the Zionist fanatics i have a problem with,they are real racists,its much like the Nazi ideology.
I want the Muslims to quit destroying artifacts that are of biblical importance. The Middle East is a vast area of land. Muslims are causing a big stink over a tiny bit of land and just so happens to contain ancient ruins, artifacts and other items of importance to all of those who believe the Bible.

Here's a long list of holy places that Muslims have ruthlessly conquered or destroyed.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Worship_Pla...

Covington, VA

#4686 Jan 14, 2013
DeckardFootKiss wrote:
<quoted text>
I want the Muslims to quit destroying artifacts that are of biblical importance. The Middle East is a vast area of land. Muslims are causing a big stink over a tiny bit of land and just so happens to contain ancient ruins, artifacts and other items of importance to all of those who believe the Bible.
Here's a long list of holy places that Muslims have ruthlessly conquered or destroyed.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Worship_Pla...
Another post of lies from a jew hasbarat hiding behind 100 different names to post lies and disinformation.The jew is the group creating one war after another all over the world and especially in the middle east because they are not happy with the amount of stolen land they currently have.As has been true throughout history the jew has never been happy with anything it has.It is only happy when it can control others or create war.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4687 Jan 14, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Same pathetic lies from you as usual.
get lost

Covington, VA

#4688 Jan 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
get lost
Look in a mirror and repeat that hasbarat.No one reads anything you waste your time posting here and your tactics are well known as well.
Anonymous

Snellville, GA

#4689 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>Another post of lies from a jew hasbarat hiding behind 100 different names to post lies and disinformation.The jew is the group creating one war after another all over the world and especially in the middle east because they are not happy with the amount of stolen land they currently have.As has been true throughout history the jew has never been happy with anything it has.It is only happy when it can control others or create war.
I want the Jews to have more land. Maybe then I can pray at my holy sites. This isn't just any land we are talking about here. This is biblical land. Take your Allah and go to Mecca and start trying to fix that gaping hole in your religion where you can't even prove there was ever an ancient Mecca. What want Allah out of the West Bank too! And get your shithole Al Asqa Mosque off of the holiest site in Judaism. You've got a whole lotta other places to put it. All you guys like to do is build mosques over all other worship sites for all other religions. You've gotta conquer with the sword and establish Sharia Law and impose your views on others.

Covington, VA

#4690 Jan 14, 2013
DeckardFootKiss wrote:
<quoted text>
I want the Jews to have more land. Maybe then I can pray at my holy sites. This isn't just any land we are talking about here. This is biblical land. Take your Allah and go to Mecca and start trying to fix that gaping hole in your religion where you can't even prove there was ever an ancient Mecca. What want Allah out of the West Bank too! And get your shithole Al Asqa Mosque off of the holiest site in Judaism. You've got a whole lotta other places to put it. All you guys like to do is build mosques over all other worship sites for all other religions. You've gotta conquer with the sword and establish Sharia Law and impose your views on others.
There is no such thing as biblical land jew hasbarat and you know it.As I stated before the jew is the group that has wanted nothing but war with any group it can not control and has been this way for centuries.This is why the jew has been kicked out of many countries of the world for centuries.

Covington, VA

#4691 Jan 14, 2013
Anyone interested in the sick jewish faith can search A CLOSER LOOK AT THE TALMUD read about their faith for yourself.
Anonymous

Snellville, GA

#4692 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>There is no such thing as biblical land jew hasbarat and you know it.As I stated before the jew is the group that has wanted nothing but war with any group it can not control and has been this way for centuries.This is why the jew has been kicked out of many countries of the world for centuries.
The Muslim claim that each and every Jewish Holy Place is rightfully theirs has become quite common and accepted by the western media. First Jerusalem and the Temple Mount, then Hebron and the Cave of the Patriarchs, and on to the Tomb of Joseph (Nablus), Ramat Rachel and more. And what do you do to anything that doesn't agree with Islam? You destroy it!! Like you destroyed all of the pagan artifacts in the Middle East. It became a standard practice to destroy an Indian, Persian, Zoroastrian, Buddhist, Jewish or Christian temples and build a mosque on its ruins. This was always interpreted by historians as a kind of one upmanship. A way to demonstrate the superiority of Islam and humiliate the defeated.

Covington, VA

#4693 Jan 14, 2013
DeckardFootKiss wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslim claim that each and every Jewish Holy Place is rightfully theirs has become quite common and accepted by the western media. First Jerusalem and the Temple Mount, then Hebron and the Cave of the Patriarchs, and on to the Tomb of Joseph (Nablus), Ramat Rachel and more. And what do you do to anything that doesn't agree with Islam? You destroy it!! Like you destroyed all of the pagan artifacts in the Middle East. It became a standard practice to destroy an Indian, Persian, Zoroastrian, Buddhist, Jewish or Christian temples and build a mosque on its ruins. This was always interpreted by historians as a kind of one upmanship. A way to demonstrate the superiority of Islam and humiliate the defeated.
Another post of lies from a jewish hasbarat I see.It seems to have islam confused with the so called jewish faith.
Anonymous

Snellville, GA

#4694 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>Another post of lies from a jewish hasbarat I see.It seems to have islam confused with the so called jewish faith.
Here is a list of holy sites that are important to billions of people all over the world. I don't want Muslims to have it. You destroy everything that you touch. I will not trust the Holy Land in Muslim hands. Pick up your tents and get the hell out and go to Mecca!!!

http://www.sacred-destinations.com/israel/sac...
orion

Sudan

#4695 Jan 15, 2013
DeckardFootKiss wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a list of holy sites that are important to billions of people all over the world. I don't want Muslims to have it. You destroy everything that you touch. I will not trust the Holy Land in Muslim hands. Pick up your tents and get the hell out and go to Mecca!!!
http://www.sacred-destinations.com/israel/sac...
Since Jews are descendent of Turko MOngols converted in the 9th Century,(Ashkenazi), Berbers converted in the 8th Century, and Yemenites converted in the 4th Century, why don't they simply go back to where their ancestors came from. There is a Jewish Homeland called Birobidjan on the Amur River on the border of China. The Jewish population there lives quite happily.
Now if I read a book on the Catholic faith and like it, does that give me the right to go and live in the VAtican?
orion

Sudan

#4696 Jan 15, 2013
DeckardFootKiss wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in fact most of what you believe both OT and NT are just invations and fable taken from the ancient civilisations and reworked , so you are not better than the Muslims. You just stole more stories and re-worked them.
orion

Sudan

#4697 Jan 15, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, your little rabble is the main culprit. Strange that the Red Deer Gazette did not report the event. The Vatican and the ICR did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 24 min Frijoles 218,043
Laughing loudly is haram for Muslim women 1 hr Dawn of Reality 1
They acted exactly like muslims should 1 hr Old Pom 15
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Faith 434,969
Egypt cannot feed itself.. 1 hr Old Pom 29
Actor John Voight Lashes Out At Anti-Semite Pen... (Aug '14) 1 hr BMZ 4
News Pamela Geller's Inaugural $10k Muhammad Art Con... 1 hr Faith 30
Dear Muslim friends 1 hr Old Pom 77
More from around the web