Syria - the lies being told

Syria - the lies being told

There are 5163 comments on the www.virtueonline.org story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Syria - the lies being told. In it, www.virtueonline.org reports that:

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.virtueonline.org.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#4473 Jan 5, 2013
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>I assume you are talking to yourself.
You are quite intimidated by intelligence, aren't you? Thats why you have the same pouting kind of answers.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#4475 Jan 5, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't like being called out moron, go somewhere else-where they think like you do. Try the Topix page for Pali terrorists with mental disorders. Or the Topix page for how to get your butt kicked by a teenager.
Your group of Right Wingers is naturally patronizing and intolerant, and you will never recognize the rights of others; but may be you can remember that, you are not the moderators here, to set up the limits of conversation.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#4476 Jan 5, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite intimidated by intelligence, aren't you? Thats why you have the same pouting kind of answers.
Please George, you have rights to be self confident, but it would be good if you stop insulting such precious concept as INTELLIGENCE.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#4477 Jan 5, 2013
UN Commission of Inquiry on Syria

UN Commission of Inquiry on Syria published its latest report on the human rights situation in Syria.

It said that it had received credible accounts of regular soldiers executing captives and incidents of direct targeting of civilians by aerial bombardment, including "barrel bombs," rocket attacks and machine gun fires which have risen significantly over recent months.

The commission said there were testimonies of systematic patterns of torture in detention centers.
Bashar al Assad

UK

#4478 Jan 5, 2013
SuSu wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew Hasbarat Liar...please spare us any more jewish hasbarat lies and nonsense.
Yes it is really me your father, thank you for your support, my mukhabarat know who you are and will reward you with gold generously. Now you must sacrifice yourself for me.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#4479 Jan 5, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Your group of Right Wingers is naturally patronizing and intolerant, and you will never recognize the rights of others; but may be you can remember that, you are not the moderators here, to set up the limits of conversation.
When I was a child, I remember a school yard bully who made threats all the time. They were always directed to little girls and smaller boys-the ones who could not fight back. Then he made a mistake and tried to bully someone who did fight back.

Many years later, the bully, remembering the day he got his ass kicked really bad in front of all the kids he had bullied up to that point, decided to call the one person he never mastered, and asked for a rematch. Bad idea.

You want rights in this world? Then you earn them. You want to bully people on this world? Then don't crybaby when you get taken down.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#4481 Jan 5, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was a child, I remember a school yard bully who made threats all the time. They were always directed to little girls and smaller boys-the ones who could not fight back. Then he made a mistake and tried to bully someone who did fight back.
Many years later, the bully, remembering the day he got his ass kicked really bad in front of all the kids he had bullied up to that point, decided to call the one person he never mastered, and asked for a rematch. Bad idea.
You want rights in this world? Then you earn them. You want to bully people on this world? Then don't crybaby when you get taken down.
Yes Chrisy loves dictators he dreams he could be one bullying little minions all day long back in the homeland.
Weak chinned Assad is one of his favorites tyrants.
Bashar al Assad

UK

#4482 Jan 5, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you betray me, kneel down to your father and beg for forgiveness, after all I am a kind loving forgiving man who loves all my Syrian children. You must do this know or face a public hanging.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#4483 Jan 5, 2013
Bashar al Assad wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you betray me, kneel down to your father and beg for forgiveness, after all I am a kind loving forgiving man who loves all my Syrian children. You must do this know or face a public hanging.
Sounds about right for a total idiot. Your sock puppet is wearing thin. Change your material or face to ultimate humiliation-getting bitch slapped by another teenager.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4484 Jan 5, 2013
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>I assume you are talking to yourself.
Hey your buddy Bashar is looking for you on another thread, go get em!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4485 Jan 5, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Please George, you have rights to be self confident, but it would be good if you stop insulting such precious concept as INTELLIGENCE.
Hey Bashar, here is another nimrod that wants in your club, and he like Truth beats himself so he will fit in.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4486 Jan 5, 2013
Bashar al Assad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is really me your father, thank you for your support, my mukhabarat know who you are and will reward you with gold generously. Now you must sacrifice yourself for me.
and you must urinate in your own boot before you f#$k yourself.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4487 Jan 5, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a side bet saying he will not address this in his speach tomorrow.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#4488 Jan 5, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously talking about yourself, as you still keep that habit of bullying others. It is exactly what I responded to, to your bullying others with different opinion than yours. Well, too bad you did not comprehend!!!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#4489 Jan 5, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bashar, here is another nimrod that wants in your club, and he like Truth beats himself so he will fit in.
Truth does not beat himself, or anyone else. Truth talks what you are not capable to understand, so you keep beating your head, to shake up some marbles, but it is not working: there are none left.
getogrips

UK

#4490 Jan 5, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously talking about yourself, as you still keep that habit of bullying others. It is exactly what I responded to, to your bullying others with different opinion than yours. Well, too bad you did not comprehend!!!
You have a lot of empty space between your ears Chris, and it's no wonder why your comments have double meanings because you assert your will and demand compliance, you are very much a cyber bully yourself.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#4491 Jan 5, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommy, you just don't get it do you? Let me refresh your memory about why you post on this page. You came on here to take on posters who slam Islam. I came on here to slam you and your Islamic terrorist friends. If you don't like getting your mouth zipped, or posters responding to you in a negative manner, or posters getting tired of your Muslim crap-trap dialogue, do something other than whining, complaining, name calling under various poster names, and threatening posters with the MODS.

My suggestion is that you go to the Middle East and pick up a gun to defend Islamic stupidity. See, I have an opinion and a solution, and you get both for free.

But to be honest, I am starting to believe that there is something wrong with you, and it wouldn't surprise me that you have that tin foil wrapped too tight around your already pointed head.
Bashar al Assad

Belfast, UK

#4492 Jan 5, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
and you must urinate in your own boot before you f#$k yourself.
George this is your final chance to kneel before me and worship your father for you have sinned by cursing me. I love all of you, but Any of my children who disrespect my name will be punished. You must learn to love me for I am your leader.
Bashar al Assad

Belfast, UK

#4493 Jan 5, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth does not beat himself, or anyone else. Truth talks what you are not capable to understand, so you keep beating your head, to shake up some marbles, but it is not working: there are none left.
My child you will suffer terrible consequences for your actions, you must obey my command and kneel and kiss my feet, for I am your father
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#4494 Jan 5, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommy, you just don't get it do you? Let me refresh your memory about why you post on this page. You came on here to take on posters who slam Islam. I came on here to slam you and your Islamic terrorist friends. If you don't like getting your mouth zipped, or posters responding to you in a negative manner, or posters getting tired of your Muslim crap-trap dialogue, do something other than whining, complaining, name calling under various poster names, and threatening posters with the MODS.
My suggestion is that you go to the Middle East and pick up a gun to defend Islamic stupidity. See, I have an opinion and a solution, and you get both for free.
But to be honest, I am starting to believe that there is something wrong with you, and it wouldn't surprise me that you have that tin foil wrapped too tight around your already pointed head.
My Islamic friends have something intelligent to say. And I have no problem with your attack on us, but stupidity is not my favourite field. So I do not whine, I just suggest, that if you want to fight, say something intelligent, not just an abusive crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min Rasputin 527,747
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr James 256,388
News German Cabinet Minister Says 'Islam Doesn't Bel... 5 hr mahasn sawresho 11
Prophet Mohammed loved sodomizing young boys. (Oct '08) 18 hr tammy 21
News Is the Queen related to Prophet Muhammad? Thu mahasn sawresho 3
News Michigan prison violating pregnant Muslim's rel... Thu Faith from Michigan 1
Muslims Do Not Know God Thu Faith from Michigan 4