Syria - the lies being told

Syria - the lies being told

There are 5163 comments on the www.virtueonline.org story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Syria - the lies being told. In it, www.virtueonline.org reports that:

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.virtueonline.org.

truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4453 Jan 3, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Again!
Hiding from the facts as usual hasbarat??
ocxz

Boulogne-billancourt, France

#4454 Jan 3, 2013
Ahmad bin laden wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to answer your dictatorship questions that hold no bearing. You obviously cannot read as I answered your brain washed questions, perhaps you should get yourself an education and then you will a have brain cell to see what the whole world is witnessing
What dictatorship questions ?
Which minority ?
Where did you get your 100k number from ?
Where do you get this personal hate for Assad ?
Did he assault you ?

Simple questions that you cannot answer, yet you invent things with avery message you write.

The first thing you wrote was that Assad gave the Golan heights and is friends with Israel.

I asked you how can that be since present Assad is young ?

What is a dictatorship question, first time i hear that in my life.

Try and make sense for a change.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#4455 Jan 3, 2013
Moshe Aron Kestenbaum wrote:
The UN report just released of over 60,000 thousand syrians murdered at the hands of bashar assad is shocking, bashar assad willingness to stay in power has no bounds. It seems that 60,000 syrians being murdered as a price for bashar assad to stay on in power as the dictator of syria means nothing to him. Its time to start calling for his head and publicize the world over how his trial and prosecution will be, and how his sentence will be carried out. Bashhar assad should be told from what type of a. Tree he will be hanged, how tall that tree will be, and for how long his dead body will be left hanging for public display of how a murder dictator ends up. The UN has to lead this effort, no time to waste as every day hundreds of syrians are being murdered in cold blood for wanting a change
You poor demented fool, your adulation
has been the expression of Britain and France, with Hillary sticking her worthless contribution in with another monthly grand plan, for over 23 months. Your on your own buddy , cavalry can't make it got too many other people to fry. Why do you think Japan is settling disputes by buying the disputed island.,? US is pulling the pin, it's not worth it any more. In the Pacific there dealing with people not Zionists. Hatred for Israel is creating a movement of incalculable proportion. The Brotherhood is not going back in the box, nor is the Salafi, and neither is the Shiite going to roll over and die. Syria is just a prewar exercise.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#4456 Jan 4, 2013
A Plan wrote:
<quoted text>
The shooters were Hamas Palis trying to take over Syria so they will have a place to set up terrorist camps. It is obvious Israel will not give the Palis lan that belongs to Israelis, and the Lebanese won't either. Now if we could just pull all the NATO troops from the area, maybe the Syrian, Palis, and Hamas can begin to really kill each other off. Then NATO can send in the Turks.
The shooters were NATO death squads; the same that were in the plain cloth shooting at the crowd in Egypt, and Libya. Everywhere the Government was accused. That was the design.

No land in the region belongs to Israel; they sit on the Palestinian land.

NATO will not pull from the area. Area has too many resources. Also, Israel needs protection, and the U.S., the commander of NATO, is Israel’s protector; paid by the U.S. taxpayer’s money.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#4457 Jan 4, 2013
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Hiding from the facts as usual hasbarat??
Hiding from your disgrace of being an exposed losing liar Timesten? You keep asking others to grow up-take your own advice, or re-commit yourself to the 'home' for dolts and crybabies. Tommy the trash talker. Went after the "Islam slammers" and got tagged as a bigot and racist. How funny is that you cowardly sock puppet?
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#4458 Jan 4, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
The shooters were NATO death squads; the same that were in the plain cloth shooting at the crowd in Egypt, and Libya. Everywhere the Government was accused. That was the design.
No land in the region belongs to Israel; they sit on the Palestinian land.
NATO will not pull from the area. Area has too many resources. Also, Israel needs protection, and the U.S., the commander of NATO, is Israel’s protector; paid by the U.S. taxpayer’s money.
The shooters, the chanters, the screamers, the rioters, the killers, the bombers, the terrorists, the rapers, the child molesters-all are Muslim Palis and their supporters. Even the support scum here in America and Canada, or wherever your IP is sock puppet.

Some Americans seem to be more adept at "hiding terrorist bombers" than others.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#4459 Jan 4, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
The shooters, the chanters, the screamers, the rioters, the killers, the bombers, the terrorists, the rapers, the child molesters-all are Muslim Palis and their supporters. Even the support scum here in America and Canada, or wherever your IP is sock puppet.
Some Americans seem to be more adept at "hiding terrorist bombers" than others.
You are plainly wrong.

The U.S. historian, Webster Tarpley, who is very familiar with contemporary wars, and was in Syria a year ago, which means after the conflict started, says that majority of Syrian opposition fighters are NATO Death Squads; collected in previous conflict zones like Libya, Chechnya, Iraq, and infiltrated into Syria.

Yes, some of these squads are Muslims, but many are not, but are all kinds of International mercenaries, like French Foreign Legion, the U.S. Black Water employees, and similar. And some people, who finance them, are also Muslims, like Qatar, and Saudi Arabia. But the U.S. also spends handsome amounts of money on these wars, particularly paying those who collect, train, and arm those Mercenaries; as organizes, and trainers are hardly Muslims.

And you are also not Patriot, because your countrymen’s’ taxes are used to uphold these endless wars, while your Country’s infrastructure, education, and social services suffer cuts.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#4460 Jan 4, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are plainly wrong.
The U.S. historian, Webster Tarpley, who is very familiar with contemporary wars, and was in Syria a year ago, which means after the conflict started, says that majority of Syrian opposition fighters are NATO Death Squads; collected in previous conflict zones like Libya, Chechnya, Iraq, and infiltrated into Syria.
Yes, some of these squads are Muslims, but many are not, but are all kinds of International mercenaries, like French Foreign Legion, the U.S. Black Water employees, and similar. And some people, who finance them, are also Muslims, like Qatar, and Saudi Arabia. But the U.S. also spends handsome amounts of money on these wars, particularly paying those who collect, train, and arm those Mercenaries; as organizes, and trainers are hardly Muslims.
And you are also not Patriot, because your countrymen’s’ taxes are used to uphold these endless wars, while your Country’s infrastructure, education, and social services suffer cuts.
And you are not Chris, Tommy! Crawl back into your room and continue to spread your hate, sockette.
Ahmed Muhammad

Elgin, IL

#4461 Jan 4, 2013
If what I saw in the video from Syria is true, Asaad's men slicing and stabbing those two men to death and then hitting them with slabs of concrete,have quit Islam.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#4462 Jan 4, 2013
Why do so many extreme right wing idiots come from Texas?
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#4463 Jan 4, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
Why do so many extreme right wing idiots come from Texas?
Because most of our ancestors are Icenis, Brits, Celts, Scota, Picts, Saxons, Normans, Gaels, Danes, and others. And we are all Christians and others, but not Muslims like some extreme socialist, fascists, who come from somewhere else, but try to settle in and destroy the UK.
I want peace

UK

#4464 Jan 4, 2013
Ahmed Muhammad wrote:
If what I saw in the video from Syria is true, Asaad's men slicing and stabbing those two men to death and then hitting them with slabs of concrete,have quit Islam.
Here's a link to Amnesty International where you can fill out a form to help bring peace to Syria:

http://action.amnesty.org.uk/ea-action/action...
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#4465 Jan 4, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You try to be cynical, but what you know is what Western spin sells. The conflict started by organized demonstrations, and also by organized shooters, infiltrated among demonstrators. At some point the shooters started shooting at demonstrators, and the Government was accused of shooting. The same thing happened in Egypt, and Libya. The three countries had different Governments, and it would be strange that such different Governments would use the same method. Obviously, there was the same, out of the Country organizer, for all three events. Considering that Rebels are financed from Qatar, trained on NATO bases in Turkey, and also supplied by arms from outside, it is pretty clear, who the organizers are.
Absolutely agree!!!
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4466 Jan 4, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiding from your disgrace of being an exposed losing liar Timesten? You keep asking others to grow up-take your own advice, or re-commit yourself to the 'home' for dolts and crybabies. Tommy the trash talker. Went after the "Islam slammers" and got tagged as a bigot and racist. How funny is that you cowardly sock puppet?
Jew terrorist supporting hasbarat find another comeback.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4467 Jan 4, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
Why do so many extreme right wing idiots come from Texas?
its a jew hasbarat and certainly not from texas at all.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4468 Jan 4, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
Why do so many extreme right wing idiots come from Texas?
Because the UK was already overrun.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4469 Jan 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the UK was already overrun.
Yes it was with jews.
SuSu

Dallas, TX

#4470 Jan 4, 2013
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it was with jews.
Jew Hasbarat Liar...please spare us any more jewish hasbarat lies and nonsense.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4471 Jan 4, 2013
SuSu wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew Hasbarat Liar...please spare us any more jewish hasbarat lies and nonsense.
I assume you are talking to yourself.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#4472 Jan 5, 2013
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Jew terrorist supporting hasbarat find another comeback.
You don't like being called out moron, go somewhere else-where they think like you do. Try the Topix page for Pali terrorists with mental disorders. Or the Topix page for how to get your butt kicked by a teenager.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Playboy model converts to Islam 2 hr AussieBobby 5
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 hr J_a_n 514,043
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 6 hr Lawrence Wolf 179
Sexual Slavery and enforced Prostitution in India 6 hr Faith 14
Islam will prevail in America 7 hr J_a_n 42
Islam is the last hope of humanity 7 hr J_a_n 38
Not in my name ! 7 hr J_a_n 29
More from around the web