Syria - the lies being told

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: www.virtueonline.org 5,165

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ... Full Story
Ahmad bin laden

Glasgow, UK

#4431 Jan 3, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what is the definition of a terrorist ?
If you fit in then you are one.
Why you don't like Assad is your problem, the only valid reason would be that he harmed you or someone of your family.
No that's not the reason, it's because his whole family are crooks and steal the people's money without putting anything back into the country. It's about time someone else had the chance to be president!
Ahmad bin laden

Glasgow, UK

#4432 Jan 3, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you don't like Assad is your problem, the only valid reason would be that he harmed you or someone of your family.
I don't even know why I bother wasting my time with you and your tiny minority. The whole world knows the facts, and the regime's days are numbered, soon you and your minority will be extinct, good luck!!
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#4433 Jan 3, 2013
Ahmad bin laden wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know why I bother wasting my time with you and your tiny minority. The whole world knows the facts, and the regime's days are numbered, soon you and your minority will be extinct, good luck!!
Which minority are you talking about ?
You barely make sense as you invent things along.
yet you were asked simple questions
Where did you get your 100k from ?
What did Assad do to you that YOU hate him so much ?
Moshe Aron Kestenbaum

United States

#4434 Jan 3, 2013
The UN report just released of over 60,000 thousand syrians murdered at the hands of bashar assad is shocking, bashar assad willingness to stay in power has no bounds. It seems that 60,000 syrians being murdered as a price for bashar assad to stay on in power as the dictator of syria means nothing to him. Its time to start calling for his head and publicize the world over how his trial and prosecution will be, and how his sentence will be carried out. Bashhar assad should be told from what type of a. Tree he will be hanged, how tall that tree will be, and for how long his dead body will be left hanging for public display of how a murder dictator ends up. The UN has to lead this effort, no time to waste as every day hundreds of syrians are being murdered in cold blood for wanting a change
Ahmad bin laden

Glasgow, UK

#4435 Jan 3, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Which minority are you talking about ?
You barely make sense as you invent things along.
yet you were asked simple questions
Where did you get your 100k from ?
What did Assad do to you that YOU hate him so much ?
I don't have to answer your dictatorship questions that hold no bearing. You obviously cannot read as I answered your brain washed questions, perhaps you should get yourself an education and then you will a have brain cell to see what the whole world is witnessing
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4436 Jan 3, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Or that you are a humanitarian and have compasion for the people he has harmed and is harming.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4437 Jan 3, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You call upon George, and Avenger, to make up the stories.
Why am I not surprised you do not have the brain cells to answer.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4438 Jan 3, 2013
jo jo wrote:
<quoted text>GFC...
HUH?

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#4439 Jan 3, 2013
Moshe Aron Kestenbaum wrote:
The UN report just released of over 60,000 thousand syrians murdered at the hands of bashar assad is shocking, bashar assad willingness to stay in power has no bounds. It seems that 60,000 syrians being murdered as a price for bashar assad to stay on in power as the dictator of syria means nothing to him. Its time to start calling for his head and publicize the world over how his trial and prosecution will be, and how his sentence will be carried out. Bashhar assad should be told from what type of a. Tree he will be hanged, how tall that tree will be, and for how long his dead body will be left hanging for public display of how a murder dictator ends up. The UN has to lead this effort, no time to waste as every day hundreds of syrians are being murdered in cold blood for wanting a change
See..it's lies like this that prove both too many of the people on both sides of this conflict cannot make their point without lying about the other side.

The total number of deaths include ALL deaths committed for all number of reasons and committed by BOTH sides!!!

It makes the side you support suspect because you have to lie.

I don't trust ANY of you to tell the truth anymore, I doubt any of you would know the truth if it bit you on your lying butts.
rockardgb

Sheffield, UK

#4440 Jan 3, 2013
They said 60000 killed in the conflict not at the hands of Assad.

That includes the soldiers fighting to protect their families,children blown up from car bombs from the FSA ,innocent people beheaded by the FSA.
Your hatred for Assad shows that you support terrorism.Assad has offered ceasefires in the past which are unilaterally thrown out because the FSA want him dead and so the killing continues.

The Alawites will fight to the death because they know what awaits them under the Jihadists that they are fighting.Every month they say Assad is on the brink of collapse but every day he proves them wrong by killing the FSA terrorists (and yes that`s what they are)

The Syrian army is still in good shape with plenty of reserves.They have superior training, firepower and are getting resupply from Russia and Iran.A Russian warship has just delivered massive amounts of diesel for the military at tartous.

It is no where near the picture that the media paint in Syria.The world is seeing what the Salafists are doing thanks to the internet.The Syrian people have turned on the FSA. Whenever the FSA propaganda ratchets up it usually means they need to boost moral because the SAA are slaughtering them.

The bakery video a couple of weeks ago showed the FSA throwing bread on the floor in front of the building and then screaming it was a bakery even though they were all in camo gear.

They are a disgrace and I for one hope Assad prevails and wipes the Jihadists out.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#4441 Jan 3, 2013
Ahmad bin laden wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it all kicked of because some school kids in Dara expressed their opinions on a wall about Assad and were tortured? We're these kids terrorising the country too? Please explain this to me, you seem very clever.
You try to be cynical, but what you know is what Western spin sells. The conflict started by organized demonstrations, and also by organized shooters, infiltrated among demonstrators. At some point the shooters started shooting at demonstrators, and the Government was accused of shooting. The same thing happened in Egypt, and Libya. The three countries had different Governments, and it would be strange that such different Governments would use the same method. Obviously, there was the same, out of the Country organizer, for all three events. Considering that Rebels are financed from Qatar, trained on NATO bases in Turkey, and also supplied by arms from outside, it is pretty clear, who the organizers are.
Ahmad bin laden

Glasgow, UK

#4442 Jan 3, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You try to be cynical, but what you know is what Western spin sells. The conflict started by organized demonstrations, and also by organized shooters, infiltrated among demonstrators. At some point the shooters started shooting at demonstrators, and the Government was accused of shooting. The same thing happened in Egypt, and Libya. The three countries had different Governments, and it would be strange that such different Governments would use the same method. Obviously, there was the same, out of the Country organizer, for all three events. Considering that Rebels are financed from Qatar, trained on NATO bases in Turkey, and also supplied by arms from outside, it is pretty clear, who the organizers are.
Oh I see this is just a conspiracy theory, chris, Oliver Cromwell, oc, whatever your name is thank you for changing my opinion you have cleansed my brain now, I have awoken and can now forgive the regime I hope that Assads son and his sons will remain in power and that the Alashite population will grow in generations to come - thank you, Assad is like a god and we must all sacrifice ourselves, I will never blasphem him again
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#4443 Jan 3, 2013
Ahmad bin laden wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it all kicked of because some school kids in Dara expressed their opinions on a wall about Assad and were tortured? We're these kids terrorising the country too? Please explain this to me, you seem very clever.
Like you said you THOUGHT thats how it kicked off,you don't know,the last thing you are doing is thinking.
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#4444 Jan 3, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not familiar with your posting, both sides of all struggles echo those sentiments. The only impediment to peaceful resolution is the demand by Obama, Cameron and Hollande that Bashar al-Assad be excluded from the electoral process, the framework the procedure, the constitution allowing pluralistic elections, is ready to go, tomorrow. What are these murdering vipers saying, Bashar hasn't got a following, king
Khatib could do better, well why don't we see.
And if there is no need to say more, your agreeing with me, our interests are distinctly different from Allah's, there is a fundamental impediment within creation
Allah is asking us to correct.
The impediment to peaceful resolution, and the impediment within creation in my opinion are one in the same, if you would like to discuss it, with a professional,
seriously I am, but the tradesman can learn from the apprentice you know.
As usual a comprehensive and intelligent analysis of the situation in Syria,i have the feeling we could be into the end game,still some way to go but i believe those terrorists are on the back foot.
george whyte

Lincoln, UK

#4445 Jan 3, 2013
Syria's 'Arab Spring' Death Toll Tops 60,000...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
george whyte

Lincoln, UK

#4446 Jan 3, 2013
Deadly air strike 'hits Damascus petrol station'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#4447 Jan 3, 2013
Ahmad bin laden wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see this is just a conspiracy theory, chris, Oliver Cromwell, oc, whatever your name is thank you for changing my opinion you have cleansed my brain now, I have awoken and can now forgive the regime I hope that Assads son and his sons will remain in power and that the Alashite population will grow in generations to come - thank you, Assad is like a god and we must all sacrifice ourselves, I will never blasphem him again
As soon as you brush off the discussion with the conspiracy argument, it is clear who you are: a paid propagandist. They all sing the same song, and refuse to logically join events; as logic is apparently conspiracy theory.
A Plan

San Antonio, TX

#4448 Jan 3, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
The shooters were Hamas Palis trying to take over Syria so they will have a place to set up terrorist camps. It is obvious Israel will not give the Palis lan that belongs to Israelis, and the Lebanese won't either. Now if we could just pull all the NATO troops from the area, maybe the Syrian, Palis, and Hamas can begin to really kill each other off. Then NATO can send in the Turks.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4449 Jan 3, 2013
Scent of Memories wrote:
asa'ds shbihah killing Syrians with knives.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3bCVUWISxm4XX
More lies from you jew hasbarat.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4450 Jan 3, 2013
Another post of lies from a terrorist supporting jew hasbarat hiding behind many names to post lies.Ther Assad government is killing only terrrorist in Syria and this is well known

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 10 min chazmo 392,955
Hindu Scholar converts to Islam. (Aug '13) 20 min Devout Hindu 77
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 23 min fadu singh 52,723
Greetings !!! 26 min Yupp111 33
Darth Yoda's bottom is covered with billions of... 26 min Be like_ Vulgar TOM 11
Islam: Most Emerging Power of 21st. Century ! 34 min PeteWaldo 21
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 41 min Charlie 207,545
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 1 hr Undertaker A9 449
if you haven't read the Holy Quran... 2 hr Satan 84
More from around the web