Syria - the lies being told

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.virtueonline.org

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...
Comments
4,121 - 4,140 of 5,165 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2014
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then you should have no issue with me blogging away to my hearts content.
Israel is a wonderful country with wonderful people.
The USA is a wonderful country that is respected around the WHOLE world and is an economic dynasty that will live forever.
Syria will have a new government this year and Assad will be dead.
Your terrorists friends are not very good at their job, neither are you.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Your prejudice and bigotry is so deep that you can only see what you believe the rest must seem like a blurr, I will not waste my time trying to explain to you any longer, stick to Chris, Truth, Syrian and Oxyz you all share the same beliefs and prejudices.
You have nothing to explain, because you make your living by being ignorant, and displaying it in public.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing to explain, because you make your living by being ignorant, and displaying it in public.
Foreigner nobody is better at displaying ignorance than you.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to start crying if I call them REBELS, you sound like you are.
You forgot that truth does not depend on your opinion of it, but on the events that are there for everybody to see. The fact that you do not see the events, but are exchanging them with your interpretations, does not do anything to the events; they remain the same, and people with good vision are all seeing them.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreigner nobody is better at displaying ignorance than you.
Hey Avenger, how was your Christmas Holidays?? Did you have a good time on New Years Eve? Mine was quiet and watched the fireworks and the New Years Movie.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

The USA is a wonderful country that is respected around the WHOLE world and is an economic dynasty that will live forever.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa,Hitler said the third Reich would last a thousand years it lasted about six years and ended in a pile of rubble,thats where the Reich you admire so much will end up.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Avenger, how was your Christmas Holidays?? Did you have a good time on New Years Eve? Mine was quiet and watched the fireworks and the New Years Movie.
Hey George Happy New Year had a great time good party.
Still recovering from the feast. lol
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrorists are very good at sneak attacks, like they did on 9-11, Benghazi, and now in Syria. They don't do too well against air power or WMDs.
Alfie

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Terrorists are very good at sneak attacks, like they did on 9-11, Benghazi, and now in Syria. They don't do too well against air power or WMDs.
You define the word "terrorist" as a person who has the right to an opinion or displays freedom of speech. Are those kids the were murdered terrorists?? Tell me how much are they paying you to talk crap on these forums? The only terrorist is your beloved regime. What will you say when your man goes??
Ahmad bin laden

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like Assad am I a terrorist too?
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Ahmad bin laden wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how it's works here if you disagree your a terrorist. lol
Like the dictator Assad.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Ahmad bin laden wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to dislike anyone. But if you terrorize the country and the people, because you dislike the leadership, than you are the terrorist. If you support those, who do the terrorizing, than you are the supporter of the terrorists. Because political change can always be achieved through the dialog; just as the Assadís Government was offering from the start.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to dislike anyone. But if you terrorize the country and the people, because you dislike the leadership, than you are the terrorist. If you support those, who do the terrorizing, than you are the supporter of the terrorists. Because political change can always be achieved through the dialog; just as the Assadís Government was offering from the start.
Assad offered bullets at the protestors liar boy.
Hugo and Fidel need to hold your hand Chrisy.
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad offered bullets at the protestors liar boy.
Hugo and Fidel need to hold your hand Chrisy.
You really are a thick Tw#t.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a thick Tw#t.
Your dumber than bag of hammers turncoat.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call it when you terrorize the citizens because they disagree with the leadership?
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call it when you terrorize the citizens because they disagree with the leadership?
You call upon George, and Avenger, to make up the stories.
Mechanic

Fulshear, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You call upon George, and Avenger, to make up the stories.
And what about your lies about Syria?
jo jo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
GFC...
Ahmad bin laden

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it all kicked of because some school kids in Dara expressed their opinions on a wall about Assad and were tortured? We're these kids terrorising the country too? Please explain this to me, you seem very clever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Casual Observers 362,570
Journalist beheaded 8 min jinxi 36
Islam and sex with a minor 23 min jinxi 75
Muslims are civilized Human beings 38 min Mujahid 139
Who said the British love Islam? 39 min jinxi 22
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 42 min bmz 200,965
Why Jews Are Worried 53 min Mujahid 9
DY: "Jesus" advocates genocide in Bible 1 hr Darth Yoda Strike... 27

Search the Islam Forum:
•••