Syria - the lies being told

Syria - the lies being told

There are 5163 comments on the www.virtueonline.org story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Syria - the lies being told. In it, www.virtueonline.org reports that:

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.virtueonline.org.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#4411 Jan 2, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreigner nobody is better at displaying ignorance than you.
Hey Avenger, how was your Christmas Holidays?? Did you have a good time on New Years Eve? Mine was quiet and watched the fireworks and the New Years Movie.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#4412 Jan 2, 2013
The USA is a wonderful country that is respected around the WHOLE world and is an economic dynasty that will live forever.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa,Hitler said the third Reich would last a thousand years it lasted about six years and ended in a pile of rubble,thats where the Reich you admire so much will end up.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#4413 Jan 2, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Avenger, how was your Christmas Holidays?? Did you have a good time on New Years Eve? Mine was quiet and watched the fireworks and the New Years Movie.
Hey George Happy New Year had a great time good party.
Still recovering from the feast. lol
Syrian

New London, CT

#4414 Jan 2, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your terrorists friends are not very good at their job, neither are you.
Terrorists are very good at sneak attacks, like they did on 9-11, Benghazi, and now in Syria. They don't do too well against air power or WMDs.
Alfie

Glasgow, UK

#4415 Jan 2, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Terrorists are very good at sneak attacks, like they did on 9-11, Benghazi, and now in Syria. They don't do too well against air power or WMDs.
You define the word "terrorist" as a person who has the right to an opinion or displays freedom of speech. Are those kids the were murdered terrorists?? Tell me how much are they paying you to talk crap on these forums? The only terrorist is your beloved regime. What will you say when your man goes??
Ahmad bin laden

Glasgow, UK

#4416 Jan 2, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your terrorists friends are not very good at their job, neither are you.
I don't like Assad am I a terrorist too?
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#4417 Jan 2, 2013
Ahmad bin laden wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how it's works here if you disagree your a terrorist. lol
Like the dictator Assad.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#4418 Jan 2, 2013
Ahmad bin laden wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to dislike anyone. But if you terrorize the country and the people, because you dislike the leadership, than you are the terrorist. If you support those, who do the terrorizing, than you are the supporter of the terrorists. Because political change can always be achieved through the dialog; just as the Assad’s Government was offering from the start.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#4419 Jan 2, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to dislike anyone. But if you terrorize the country and the people, because you dislike the leadership, than you are the terrorist. If you support those, who do the terrorizing, than you are the supporter of the terrorists. Because political change can always be achieved through the dialog; just as the Assad’s Government was offering from the start.
Assad offered bullets at the protestors liar boy.
Hugo and Fidel need to hold your hand Chrisy.
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#4420 Jan 2, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad offered bullets at the protestors liar boy.
Hugo and Fidel need to hold your hand Chrisy.
You really are a thick Tw#t.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#4421 Jan 2, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a thick Tw#t.
Your dumber than bag of hammers turncoat.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4422 Jan 2, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call it when you terrorize the citizens because they disagree with the leadership?
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#4423 Jan 2, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call it when you terrorize the citizens because they disagree with the leadership?
You call upon George, and Avenger, to make up the stories.
Mechanic

Fulshear, TX

#4424 Jan 2, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You call upon George, and Avenger, to make up the stories.
And what about your lies about Syria?
jo jo

Australia

#4425 Jan 2, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
GFC...
Ahmad bin laden

Glasgow, UK

#4427 Jan 2, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it all kicked of because some school kids in Dara expressed their opinions on a wall about Assad and were tortured? We're these kids terrorising the country too? Please explain this to me, you seem very clever.
Rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#4428 Jan 2, 2013
SuSu wrote:
No need to say any more to fools who have no eyes to see, no ears to hear, no heart to feel qnd most distinctly, no intellet to process what has really happened to the Syrian people. I am not begging or crying for help. I know that God protects those He chooses and He is always on the side of the oppressed. FREE FREE SYRIA!!!!
I am not familiar with your posting, both sides of all struggles echo those sentiments. The only impediment to peaceful resolution is the demand by Obama, Cameron and Hollande that Bashar al-Assad be excluded from the electoral process, the framework the procedure, the constitution allowing pluralistic elections, is ready to go, tomorrow. What are these murdering vipers saying, Bashar hasn't got a following, king
Khatib could do better, well why don't we see.
And if there is no need to say more, your agreeing with me, our interests are distinctly different from Allah's, there is a fundamental impediment within creation
Allah is asking us to correct.
The impediment to peaceful resolution, and the impediment within creation in my opinion are one in the same, if you would like to discuss it, with a professional,
seriously I am, but the tradesman can learn from the apprentice you know.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#4429 Jan 3, 2013
Ahmad bin laden wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what is the definition of a terrorist ?
If you fit in then you are one.

Why you don't like Assad is your problem, the only valid reason would be that he harmed you or someone of your family.
Ahmad bin laden

Glasgow, UK

#4431 Jan 3, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you don't like Assad is your problem, the only valid reason would be that he harmed you or someone of your family.
No that's not the reason, it's because his whole family are crooks and steal the people's money without putting anything back into the country. It's about time someone else had the chance to be president!
Ahmad bin laden

Glasgow, UK

#4432 Jan 3, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know why I bother wasting my time with you and your tiny minority. The whole world knows the facts, and the regime's days are numbered, soon you and your minority will be extinct, good luck!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy July 4, America ! 1 min Goddess Gaia 19
News Isis are barbarians - but the Caliphate is an a... 3 min Goucho_Blanco 3
The Biggest Lie: Holocaust. 4 min NotQuiter 891
A lousy 4th of July to all islamophobes ... 5 min RedSnapper 27
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 11 min Faith 453,879
I am ASHAMED to be an American -----> YKW 26 min Kozakh and MEAN 2
A challenge for muslims here 28 min iuhikj 9
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Frank 225,628
Jesus Christ was a Palestinian Muslim. 2 hr Joe W 615
Coalition Air Strike Gets Another Top IS Comman... 5 hr Tong Fungtan 46
More from around the web