Syria - the lies being told

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: www.virtueonline.org 5,165

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ... Full Story
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4389 Jan 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then you should have no issue with me blogging away to my hearts content.
Israel is a wonderful country with wonderful people.
The USA is a wonderful country that is respected around the WHOLE world and is an economic dynasty that will live forever.
Syria will have a new government this year and Assad will be dead.
Still living in your terrorist supporting fantasy world paid terrorist supporting propagandist?? America is a joke world wide that is being controlled by israel which is a mass murdering terrorist colony.The government in Syria is going no where as you are seeing.The economy in america is about as stable as a real life house of cards.

Covington, VA

#4390 Jan 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
so you think the SAA are allowed to be in civilian areas but not the Rebels, ie a different set of rules for each. hmmmmm....
The SAA is the national army of Syria and yes they are allowed to be in civilian areas.There are no "rebels" they are terrorist and paid killers as the world knows and the majority of Syrian citizens do not support them at all.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4391 Jan 1, 2013
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Still living in your terrorist supporting fantasy world paid terrorist supporting propagandist?? America is a joke world wide that is being controlled by israel which is a mass murdering terrorist colony.The government in Syria is going no where as you are seeing.The economy in america is about as stable as a real life house of cards.
Well at least we agree that the Syrian government is going no where so a new government will be a welcome relief

Covington, VA

#4392 Jan 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least we agree that the Syrian government is going no where so a new government will be a welcome relief
There will be no new government.The people of Syria will decide their future not the american government and israel and a paid force of killers working for the american government and israel.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4393 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>There will be no new government.The people of Syria will decide their future not the american government and israel and a paid force of killers working for the american government and israel.
Well right now they are doing a damb good job of it and will hopefully soon have the new government.

Covington, VA

#4394 Jan 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well right now they are doing a damb good job of it and will hopefully soon have the new government.
No right now terrorist and paid killers working for the american government and israel are trying to overthrow the rightful government but are being stopped at every angle.These terrorist have killed many in the process.
asalma

United States

#4395 Jan 1, 2013
658 syrians murdered today . Bashar assad has the blood on his hands of 50 thousand syrians murdered and 650 thousand wounded syrians . An estimated 5000 infants babies murdered.and the carnage is continuing and no one cares

Covington, VA

#4396 Jan 1, 2013
asalma wrote:
658 syrians murdered today . Bashar assad has the blood on his hands of 50 thousand syrians murdered and 650 thousand wounded syrians . An estimated 5000 infants babies murdered.and the carnage is continuing and no one cares
Yes it is a shame that so many have died at the hands of terrorist who are armed and funded by the american govrnment and israel.The syrian government is in a constant fight against such mass murdering terrorist.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4397 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>The SAA is the national army of Syria and yes they are allowed to be in civilian areas.There are no "rebels" they are terrorist and paid killers as the world knows and the majority of Syrian citizens do not support them at all.
Are you going to start crying if I call them REBELS, you sound like you are.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#4398 Jan 1, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really full of crap. I have 8 volumes of my family ancestry sitting right next to me, right now. I have hundreds of great-grandmothers who inherited estates all over Europe and the Colonies. And as for your statement about men no being 'tribal', I carry the blood line of the Choctaw 'tribe', the MacAlpin Clan, the Steward Clan, the Teutons, the Normans, the Iceni, the Brits, the Lombards, the Saxons, the Danes, three tribes of Israel, and the Dal Riata kings of Ireland and Scotland, or Scota which is not as much myth as believed.
And as for being God-concious, I know Him and He knows me. So just back-up on your misleading, false ideas.

God-conscious, I know Him and He knows me.

This is going to be interesting, reading about you backing that up. Conscious is not concious, OK could be just spelling, or it is more likely you are going to say, " I didn't say God was in my consciousness, I said God was in my concious, which doesn't exist, therefore neither do I, I am a Jewish Hasbarats, maybe I'm George". Sorry George, you have your secrets but compared to Patriot who is feeling lonely since the other 7 missing tribes deserted him to live on his grandmothers inheritance. I've concluded Patriot is not only missing he's doubly missing in everything. Patriot idiot.

Covington, VA

#4399 Jan 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to start crying if I call them REBELS, you sound like you are.
No but I like to use truthful terminology.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#4400 Jan 2, 2013
asalma wrote:
Lies upon lies and nothing but lies.

“Blessed on Earth n under It.”

Since: Oct 10

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#4401 Jan 2, 2013
asa'ds shbihah killing Syrians with knives.
SuSu

United States

#4402 Jan 2, 2013
No need to say any more to fools who have no eyes to see, no ears to hear, no heart to feel qnd most distinctly, no intellet to process what has really happened to the Syrian people. I am not begging or crying for help. I know that God protects those He chooses and He is always on the side of the oppressed. FREE FREE SYRIA!!!!

“Blessed on Earth n under It.”

Since: Oct 10

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#4403 Jan 2, 2013
yes, but we need to spread the truth.. then no one can say 'we didn't know'..
let those who support evil have no excuse. the one who support, the one who knows and keep silent is a partner in the crime.
SuSu wrote:
No need to say any more to fools who have no eyes to see, no ears to hear, no heart to feel qnd most distinctly, no intellet to process what has really happened to the Syrian people. I am not begging or crying for help. I know that God protects those He chooses and He is always on the side of the oppressed. FREE FREE SYRIA!!!!
Patty C

San Antonio, TX

#4404 Jan 2, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
God-conscious, I know Him and He knows me.
This is going to be interesting, reading about you backing that up. Conscious is not concious, OK could be just spelling, or it is more likely you are going to say, " I didn't say God was in my consciousness, I said God was in my concious, which doesn't exist, therefore neither do I, I am a Jewish Hasbarats, maybe I'm George". Sorry George, you have your secrets but compared to Patriot who is feeling lonely since the other 7 missing tribes deserted him to live on his grandmothers inheritance. I've concluded Patriot is not only missing he's doubly missing in everything. Patriot idiot.
Tommy, leave people alone, or I will have to tell on you. You know what I mean.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#4405 Jan 2, 2013
SuSu wrote:
Clearly you don't know crap about women, or how to be a good "refrigerator mechanic", or Hawk missile bomb maker. Try changing Pampers on your fellow inmates. They say once you get past the smell ya got it licked.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#4406 Jan 2, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA is a wonderful country that is respected around the WHOLE world and is an economic dynasty that will live forever.
you've been saying that for months, but then you do produce a lot of hot air.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#4407 Jan 2, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Your terrorists friends are not very good at their job, neither are you.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#4408 Jan 2, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Your prejudice and bigotry is so deep that you can only see what you believe the rest must seem like a blurr, I will not waste my time trying to explain to you any longer, stick to Chris, Truth, Syrian and Oxyz you all share the same beliefs and prejudices.
You have nothing to explain, because you make your living by being ignorant, and displaying it in public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min MUQ1 202,105
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 19 min harminder 50,578
Does moderate Islam exist? 25 min LAYLA MANABAT 17
Kerry: 'The Real Face of Islam is a Peaceful Re... 33 min Thinking 98
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 36 min Love Hurghada vot... 370,223
DY: I'm leaving this forum 1 hr jesus is 19
DY: where in Warner? 4 hr Old Pom 14
Saudi Arabia Arrests 27 Christians at a Private... 7 hr Atheist Silurist 31
Christianity is based upon ignorance 9 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 60
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••