Syria - the lies being told

Syria - the lies being told

There are 5163 comments on the www.virtueonline.org story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Syria - the lies being told. In it, www.virtueonline.org reports that:

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.virtueonline.org.

truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4371 Dec 31, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well read this article, then tell me how smart and caring the Syrian Army and Assad are:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/30/world/meast/syr...
More lies from you and your jewish controlled american government propaganda machine called "news".

Covington, VA

#4372 Dec 31, 2012
aieesha wrote:
Dead babies on the streets of damascuss, blood flowing like water into sewers in the city of alleppo, hanging infants from trees in the city of hamah . Islam at its best, bestiality has a free pass, women are being raped in the thousands by syrian soldiers, men are being maimed , limbs are hacked off, eyes gouged out, bodies dis formed, human beings are being gassed now in syria, and the world is quiet. Bashar assad the butcher of syrians stops at nothing, assad is now a caged animal, he knows he is cornered and he does what a boxed in animal does. Where is the UN? Why is not the UN voting every day to condemn the syrian carnage? Why? Why? Why? Why? Where is the world? Human beings are now being gassed in syria? Bashar assad is gassing syrians now? Now, now, where is heart? World? World hear our cries, we are being gassed now
Nothing but a paragraph of pure 100% LIES from a jew hasbarat hiding behind many names to post such BS.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#4373 Jan 1, 2013
hmmm wrote:
"The Iraqi government, led by the Shiite Islamist Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, has watched in horror at the unfolding prospect of the very people who fought the rise of a Shiite-dominated government in Iraq coming to power in their Syrian neighbor."
Just as I said, the US, by bringing Shiites to power in Iraq now feels compelled to support a Sunni insurgency in Syria, extremist or not, to break an emerging Shiite crescent of its own making, at the behest and urging, with a little bit of oil blackmail thrown in for good measure of course, of the Gulf's benevolent despots.
America's inexperience in foreign affairs creates one blowback on the tail of another, and may eventually create a super-tornado that will consume the creator.
Moral of the story: Amateurs need not apply.

Has any body even tried to seriously work out why he and Blair done it. Daddy Bush
didn't enter hells kitchen, he had satisfied his human failings, but the spoilt brat, the sand pit bully had a full head of steam, not unlike what's now coming out of Obama's nose. That's how different the world is now, not in a million years would Obama and Britain go into Syria alone. And that is only 8 years and 3 months ago. Its a big difference in a short time. Who would like to analyse the reason for that. King Saud said when Saddam was hanged,(they are not going to have all that) meaning the Shia.
In a way there has been a revolution in those. 8. years.
george whyte

Alford, UK

#4374 Jan 1, 2013
Fatwa Authorizes Syrian Rebels to 'Rape' Women...

http://tundratabloids.com/2012/12/lebanese-al...

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4375 Jan 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the 86,000 dollar question indeed. No one wants to be the first to get involved to bring trouble to their country from someone that supports Assad and on and on.
some of the people on this forum believe Israel and the US are solely responsible for bringing terrorists to Syria and that there never was an innocent protest in the beginning, so we have many polarized opinions.
The should well keep out of Syria.
The Kurds will be pushing for autonomy and Turkey will be crapping themselves incase their own Kurdish seperatists kick off big time again.
Seems like neither side in Syria can claim the moral high ground. Both are equally capable of committing atrocoties,,,

“not that tom!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4376 Jan 1, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
The Arab league,they are a joke and part of the problem just stooges of the US and scared of their own shadow,some members of the Arab league are supporting the Terror in Syria.
Given the amount of weaponry they have and the amount of anti-Western whinging they do, it's about time the arab league developed a backbone and showed more mettle instead of screaming for western involvement which further enrages arab street when they see Kuffar involvement in their countries!
The Syrians are the proxy victims of a Sunni/Shiite conflict
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#4377 Jan 1, 2013
SuSu wrote:
<quoted text>
The act of female circumcision is NOT and standard practice and NOT part of the tennents of faith in Islam. Islam is the ONLY religion that has provided women's rights WITHIN its books of law. The inheritence process is clearly deliniated in the QURAN, and that was well over 1400 years ago. However, the women of Europe up through the 18th and 19th century had to MARRY UP because a woman had NO inheritence rights to her father's of brother's wealth...it always transfered to the male heir. Women have been commanded in the Quran to be educated and seek knowledge. Unfortunately, men who are not God-conscious and tribal in their thinking inflict their. Ignorance on the women that they have power over. By the way...a little education counldn't hurt you. LOL
You are really full of crap. I have 8 volumes of my family ancestry sitting right next to me, right now. I have hundreds of great-grandmothers who inherited estates all over Europe and the Colonies. And as for your statement about men no being 'tribal', I carry the blood line of the Choctaw 'tribe', the MacAlpin Clan, the Steward Clan, the Teutons, the Normans, the Iceni, the Brits, the Lombards, the Saxons, the Danes, three tribes of Israel, and the Dal Riata kings of Ireland and Scotland, or Scota which is not as much myth as believed.

And as for being God-concious, I know Him and He knows me. So just back-up on your misleading, false ideas.
heehaw

United States

#4378 Jan 1, 2013
In other words, you're a mutt.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#4379 Jan 1, 2013
heehaw wrote:
In other words, you're a mutt.
As opposed to pedigree?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4380 Jan 1, 2013
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> Given the amount of weaponry they have and the amount of anti-Western whinging they do, it's about time the arab league developed a backbone and showed more mettle instead of screaming for western involvement which further enrages arab street when they see Kuffar involvement in their countries!
The Syrians are the proxy victims of a Sunni/Shiite conflict
I think you just answered the 86,000 dollar question
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4381 Jan 1, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't explain something that doesn't exist,thats your problem,its those Jihadists who are hacking heads off and mutilating people. Syrian soldiers are a professional diciplined army,not a criminal jihdist rabble like your friends who by the way you would be calling terrorists if they were in Iraq or Afghanistan.
At one time you blamed the Rebels for the destruction of houses, commercial buildings and the 10's of thousands of civilian lives because the Rebels hid amongst the civilians, in their homes,well have a look closely at this SAA in combat, take real close notice of what he is kneeling on and where that room is::

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/01/01...
bernhard

Sweden

#4382 Jan 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
At one time you blamed the Rebels for the destruction of houses, commercial buildings and the 10's of thousands of civilian lives because the Rebels hid amongst the civilians, in their homes,well have a look closely at this SAA in combat, take real close notice of what he is kneeling on and where that room is::
when you use the word rebels for this brain damaged scum
of payed terrorists you disqualify already completely.

Covington, VA

#4383 Jan 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
No one reads your lies and propaganda paid liar.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4384 Jan 1, 2013
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>No one reads your lies and propaganda paid liar.
then don't, good grief

Covington, VA

#4385 Jan 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
then don't, good grief
I assure you no one does.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#4386 Jan 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Those terrorists have infested some areas,how do you think the Syrian Army are going to get the bastards out without entering Building?how do you think the Russians liberated Stalingrad?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4387 Jan 1, 2013
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>I assure you no one does.
Well then you should have no issue with me blogging away to my hearts content.

Israel is a wonderful country with wonderful people.

The USA is a wonderful country that is respected around the WHOLE world and is an economic dynasty that will live forever.

Syria will have a new government this year and Assad will be dead.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4388 Jan 1, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Those terrorists have infested some areas,how do you think the Syrian Army are going to get the bastards out without entering Building?how do you think the Russians liberated Stalingrad?
so you think the SAA are allowed to be in civilian areas but not the Rebels, ie a different set of rules for each. hmmmmm....

Covington, VA

#4389 Jan 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then you should have no issue with me blogging away to my hearts content.
Israel is a wonderful country with wonderful people.
The USA is a wonderful country that is respected around the WHOLE world and is an economic dynasty that will live forever.
Syria will have a new government this year and Assad will be dead.
Still living in your terrorist supporting fantasy world paid terrorist supporting propagandist?? America is a joke world wide that is being controlled by israel which is a mass murdering terrorist colony.The government in Syria is going no where as you are seeing.The economy in america is about as stable as a real life house of cards.

Covington, VA

#4390 Jan 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
so you think the SAA are allowed to be in civilian areas but not the Rebels, ie a different set of rules for each. hmmmmm....
The SAA is the national army of Syria and yes they are allowed to be in civilian areas.There are no "rebels" they are terrorist and paid killers as the world knows and the majority of Syrian citizens do not support them at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min J_a_n 521,574
Can the West teach Muslims morals and decency? (Sep '15) 4 hr Poster No 1 12
Poll It's NOT up to you fools anymore. WE are NOW ca... (Jun '11) 5 hr The Seer 195
The Origin of Zero is NOT Islamic 6 hr The Revealer 1
News Sept. 11, 2010 - The Right Way to Remember (Sep '10) 6 hr Islam sucks 143
Vikings wore garments that invoked the name Allah 6 hr Islam sucks 3
Why do Muslims hate everyone ni the world? (Aug '07) 6 hr Islam sucks 912
More from around the web