Syria - the lies being told

Syria - the lies being told

There are 5163 comments on the www.virtueonline.org story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Syria - the lies being told. In it, www.virtueonline.org reports that:

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.virtueonline.org.

truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4310 Dec 28, 2012
Punjab wrote:
How many syrians did bashar assad the butcher of syria murder today?
No Syrians are being killed by the Syrian government.Only terrorist are being killed by the syrian government.When people kill and commit terrorist acts they become terrorist and their country of orgin matters not.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4311 Dec 28, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not sending it to you, I knew you did not know how to read or comprehend articles.
No I do not look at lies and propaganda I look at the truth which is obvious.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4312 Dec 28, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are jews involved in the majority of the worlds major crimes?? What kind of sick person would follow the sick book called the Talmud (jewish holy book)?? That is one sick book and faith for sure.Anyone interested in it look at the site called A CLOSER LOOK AT THE TALMUD.
Wow, you read it? Otherwise if you did not that would make you a hypocrit for commenting without reading it!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4313 Dec 28, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>No Syrians are being killed by the Syrian government.Only terrorist are being killed by the syrian government.When people kill and commit terrorist acts they become terrorist and their country of orgin matters not.
You are one blind fool.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4314 Dec 28, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>No I do not look at lies and propaganda I look at the truth which is obvious.
Then why did you reply in the first place dipshit??
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4315 Dec 28, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you read it? Otherwise if you did not that would make you a hypocrit for commenting without reading it!!
What I read of it was enough.I nearly puked and I have a strong stomach.I have never heard such stupidity in my life.It clearly shows the jews are the most racist people in history.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#4316 Dec 29, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>No Syrians are being killed by the Syrian government.Only terrorist are being killed by the syrian government.When people kill and commit terrorist acts they become terrorist and their country of orgin matters not.
The terrorist insurgents are responsible for all this bloodshed!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4318 Dec 29, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Conspiracy argument is used to cut off the discussion. It is worn out argument, which is now dismissed even by the politicians, who invented it, to avert critical arguments. So you are kind of lagging behind generally accepted discourse.
not when your argument is conspiracy based
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4319 Dec 29, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>What I read of it was enough.I nearly puked and I have a strong stomach.I have never heard such stupidity in my life.It clearly shows the jews are the most racist people in history.
In other words you did not read any of it, because you would have found similarities to Muslim, Christian and other religions but if you look for evil you will find it and I think you do not even know where to find a Jewish Bible. The Quran has been rumored to speak of death to the embisciles in the US, well I sat down with a Muslim friend of mine and we could not find any such passage, it all in the heads of disbelievers like yourself that spread such filth, so you stomach was reacting to your own thoughts.
Rtloder

Villawood, Australia

#4320 Dec 29, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Conspiracy argument is used to cut off the discussion. It is worn out argument, which is now dismissed even by the politicians, who invented it, to avert critical arguments. So you are kind of lagging behind generally accepted discourse.

True what you say, I noted it down the Conspiracy rhetoric was superseded after the US elections, when Obama won by a landslide (332 seats to 206),by promising the American People he was not wanting war.
Then straight after that he converted to be jingoist junior Bush wanting a war to out do his predecessor. At that point in time in Scriptural Language, he became the Antichrist by concluding the probable Apocalypse caused by PERDITION
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#4321 Dec 29, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
True what you say, I noted it down the Conspiracy rhetoric was superseded after the US elections, when Obama won by a landslide (332 seats to 206),by promising the American People he was not wanting war.
Then straight after that he converted to be jingoist junior Bush wanting a war to out do his predecessor. At that point in time in Scriptural Language, he became the Antichrist by concluding the probable Apocalypse caused by PERDITION
Interesting!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#4322 Dec 29, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
not when your argument is conspiracy based
You dream conspiracies, because you do not recognize the reality. My argument on media was reality based. Basically I said that in any job, the media not being the exception, the employees do, what employer wants them to do. Otherwise they would not have the job. What is conspiratorial about that?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4323 Dec 29, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You dream conspiracies, because you do not recognize the reality. My argument on media was reality based. Basically I said that in any job, the media not being the exception, the employees do, what employer wants them to do. Otherwise they would not have the job. What is conspiratorial about that?
your exagerations of the employers demands and expectations of the employees and the twisting of facts in other countries, you expect evil from everyone and do not trust anyone that is almost the basis for conspiracy.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4324 Dec 29, 2012
Chris wrote:
Media is like any other activity: for people that work in it, it is their jobs, which they live off. Whoever claims that the West has a free press, because it is not controlled by direct GovernmentsÂ’ commands, is living in the air? Western media is privately owned. Poor have no money to own it, and the rich, often own media outlets in many countries, like for example media mogul Murdoch. They shape public opinion in two ways. First, they offer the NEWS in the way that fits their interests. Second, they offer lots of junk entertainment subjects, to keep public mentality at the level, low enough, not even to think about serious subjects, and challenge the status quo; as status quo is in media ownersÂ’ interest, since they are the privileged class. The Governments on the West are going along with such a trend, as the Governments are also interested in preserving the status quo. It is another story, when it comes to the rest of the World. There, privileged on the West prefer to destabilize the countries, which are not open to their interests, and the media on the West is helping in those policies; as they cater to the demands of those, who give them the jobs and the food on the table.
Just read it again, pushing that the government is controlling the media, now to you this may be status quo but you are trying to say the whole world beleives this.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#4325 Dec 29, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
your exagerations of the employers demands and expectations of the employees and the twisting of facts in other countries, you expect evil from everyone and do not trust anyone that is almost the basis for conspiracy.
My point is that the West always goes after Socialist countries, where Government owns media, as having media control. And they always claim that the West has free media, as it is privately owned. One has to be retarded to think that Government as owner is any different from the private owner. Every owner looks after his interests. Otherwise it would not remain owner for a long time.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#4326 Dec 29, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You dream conspiracies, because you do not recognize the reality. My argument on media was reality based. Basically I said that in any job, the media not being the exception, the employees do, what employer wants them to do. Otherwise they would not have the job. What is conspiratorial about that?

He won't answer, he thinks common form
is a license to disregard everything except the common denominator. What common denominator, there is none, if there were common ground a regurgitated meal would suffice an army for ever.
George is always looking to find safety in numbers, but he never will, that's why the Philippines is, after well over a decade of trying, are finally achieving a consensus on limiting population.
They should have worked that out earlier than this, but that's what people are George is one of the worst.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4327 Dec 29, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
not when your argument is conspiracy based
As intelligent people of the world know the word conspiracy is used by groups like the american government and israel to identify the true story or version of events in the hopes that the mostly dumb population will believe the government scripted lie.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4328 Dec 29, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you did not read any of it, because you would have found similarities to Muslim, Christian and other religions but if you look for evil you will find it and I think you do not even know where to find a Jewish Bible. The Quran has been rumored to speak of death to the embisciles in the US, well I sat down with a Muslim friend of mine and we could not find any such passage, it all in the heads of disbelievers like yourself that spread such filth, so you stomach was reacting to your own thoughts.
There is nothing similar about the nasty vile book called the Talmud and any other religion that I am aware of except for scientology which may be equally as stupid though not similar in really any other way.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4329 Dec 29, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that the West always goes after Socialist countries, where Government owns media, as having media control. And they always claim that the West has free media, as it is privately owned. One has to be retarded to think that Government as owner is any different from the private owner. Every owner looks after his interests. Otherwise it would not remain owner for a long time.
Well I guess you just admitted to being retarded then.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4330 Dec 29, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess you just admitted to being retarded then.
The so called media or "news" in america is a sick joke and it is totally controlled by the government and jewish interest.Even a crazy person can see this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EuroTrash Americans are living on STOLEN land. (May '13) 5 min Losers whine 74
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Boudicca 517,062
There is only one God. 27 min Praying to Al 5
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 41 min Edit the koran 307
Muslim marriage 50 min A short Muslim ma... 3
Who hates Muslims and why 59 min Hating evil 4
Pity the poor Muslims on Topix 1 hr Biggest Liar of all 17
More from around the web