Syria - the lies being told

There are 5163 comments on the www.virtueonline.org story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Syria - the lies being told. In it, www.virtueonline.org reports that:

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.virtueonline.org.

Syrian

New London, CT

#3778 Dec 5, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not BRAINWASHED LIAR!! All this BOILS DOWN TO IS one blooming BRAINWASHED uneducated idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated BRAINWASHED idiot! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
LOL!!! Take your damn psychiatric medications BEFORE you post!!!

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#3779 Dec 5, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you know who are the Syrian rebels, stop supporting the terrorist. Thanks
Its' still not clear who the rebels are, but if you bothered to read that article the author was in support of them.

Moron.

I have never been in support of the rebels, and if you had paid attention you would know that.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#3780 Dec 5, 2012
orion wrote:
<quoted text>You should tale to Gilead Atzmon. He says that and he is an Israeli.
Put it this way,they are capable of wiping their enemies off the face of the Earth and they don't ,guess why not.
They could have,but chose a peaceful solution
Calling High Power s

Auburn, NY

#3781 Dec 5, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Its' still not clear who the rebels are, but if you bothered to read that article the author was in support of them.
Moron.
I have never been in support of the rebels, and if you had paid attention you would know that.
It is very clear who the rebels are. They are people fed up with the system they are in and have allied with extremists groups because NATO is afraid to confront Russia.

I'm torn by the whole scenario. I feel without us, the rebels really have no chance. And with us, it could spiral into world war 3.

Regardless, the current situation is a mess and unless the rebels get knocked out or Assad is killed, I see no end soon.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#3782 Dec 5, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Read again, Dunce! You need to improve your reading and comprehension.
20 million can easily fit in, ignorant fool!
Read more about the signs of the arrival of the Jewish messiah, not Jesus.
Singapore is approximately 900 square kilometres and our population of 5 million lives comfortably well in this area.
Israel is a thin strip and the area is about 20,000 square kilometres. So, it can accommodate 20 million people easily.
It is interesting that your defence forces cannot train on land because there is not enough space so they have to go to other countries.
How would you be if one of those other countries chose to capture your military equipment when they are training and then declare war on Singapore ?

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#3783 Dec 5, 2012
Calling High Power s wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very clear who the rebels are. They are people fed up with the system they are in and have allied with extremists groups because NATO is afraid to confront Russia.
I'm torn by the whole scenario. I feel without us, the rebels really have no chance. And with us, it could spiral into world war 3.
Regardless, the current situation is a mess and unless the rebels get knocked out or Assad is killed, I see no end soon.
It's that 'clear' if you read some of the media, I've yet to be comfortable that we're getting the facts of the origins of the rebels.

No doubt they are made up of many regular Syrians tired of the dictatorship, but honestly if they wanted to change their leader there were better ways to go about it. It is possible the majority of them were just naive enough to think protests would be the answer and everything would just fall into place the way they desired?

What I suspect (and this is my opinion based on experience, I'm not saying this is a fact) is that the Islamists were in it from the beginning and had their plans made to take control of the movement when the time suited them.

I'm not torn, I see no good reason why we should interfere with their in country politics. The US is constantly condemned and hated, why should we give them more excuses to scream 'Death to America'?
Syrian

New London, CT

#3784 Dec 5, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that 'clear' if you read some of the media, I've yet to be comfortable that we're getting the facts of the origins of the rebels.
No doubt they are made up of many regular Syrians tired of the dictatorship, but honestly if they wanted to change their leader there were better ways to go about it. It is possible the majority of them were just naive enough to think protests would be the answer and everything would just fall into place the way they desired?
What I suspect (and this is my opinion based on experience, I'm not saying this is a fact) is that the Islamists were in it from the beginning and had their plans made to take control of the movement when the time suited them.
I'm not torn, I see no good reason why we should interfere with their in country politics. The US is constantly condemned and hated, why should we give them more excuses to scream 'Death to America'?
Excellent post!! Totally agree.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#3785 Dec 6, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting that your defence forces cannot train on land because there is not enough space so they have to go to other countries.
How would you be if one of those other countries chose to capture your military equipment when they are training and then declare war on Singapore ?
We send our boys to only friendly countries, such as Australia, Brunei, Taiwan and the US. Do you think Australia or others will will do that kind of thing?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#3786 Dec 6, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Its' still not clear who the rebels are, but if you bothered to read that article the author was in support of them.
Moron.
I have never been in support of the rebels, and if you had paid attention you would know that.
Fool!

Pay attention to that article you quoted and read my comment in the light of that.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#3787 Dec 6, 2012
Calling High Power s wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very clear who the rebels are. They are people fed up with the system they are in and have allied with extremists groups because NATO is afraid to confront Russia.

I'm torn by the whole scenario. I feel without us, the rebels really have no chance. And with us, it could spiral into world war 3.

Regardless, the current situation is a mess and unless the rebels get knocked out or Assad is killed, I see no end soon.
Enjoyed reading that.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#3788 Dec 6, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
We send our boys to only friendly countries, such as Australia, Brunei, Taiwan and the US. Do you think Australia or others will will do that kind of thing?
What about Malaysia,aren't they on the list ?
Think about when it would be a good time to invade Singapore,especially when your military is playing their war games along way away in another country.
Seeing Indonesia and Malaysia are arming up anything is possible otherwise you wouldn't have a military in the first place.
Syrian

New London, CT

#3789 Dec 6, 2012
Calling High Power s wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very clear who the rebels are. They are people fed up with the system they are in and have allied with extremists groups because NATO is afraid to confront Russia.
I'm torn by the whole scenario. I feel without us, the rebels really have no chance. And with us, it could spiral into world war 3.
Regardless, the current situation is a mess and unless the rebels get knocked out or Assad is killed, I see no end soon.
Deja Vu. After a decade of fighting in Afghanistan, even the mighty power of NATO can't achieve a decisive victory.
Kaji maji

United States

#3790 Dec 6, 2012
Bashar assad is now gassing his fellow syrians, just like Hitler did to the jews and sadam husein did to the Kurds in iraq. Bashar assad doesn't care at this point he knows he will hang from a tree shortly so his twisted murderous dictatorial mind tells him to bring down another 50 thousand syrian
Syrian

New London, CT

#3791 Dec 6, 2012
Trisha wrote:
US to blacklist a Syrian rebel group
The Obama administration is preparing to designate a Syrian rebel group with alleged ties to al-Qaida as a foreign terrorist organization in a step aimed at blunting the influence of extremists within the Syrian opposition, U.S. officials said Wednesday.
Word of the move came as the State Department announced that Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will travel to the Mideast and North Africa next week for high-level meetings on the situation in Syria and broader counter-terrorism issues.
The step will freeze any assets that members of Jabhat al-Nusra have in U.S. jurisdictions and bar Americans from providing the group with material support, the officials said.'
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/...
So they finally acknowledge that AlQaeda is in Syria!!! Amazing!!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#3792 Dec 6, 2012
Trisha wrote:
Syrian Rebels:“When We Finish With Assad, We Will Fight the U.S.”
Militants supported by Obama administration killed U.S. troops in Iraq
A shocking report by McClatchy Newspapers’ David Enders reveals that the militants now on the front lines of the rebel uprising in Syria – supported by the Obama administration and other western powers – are Al-Qaeda terrorists who killed U.S. troops in Iraq and openly espouse their desire to “fight the U.S.” after they topple Bashar Al-Assad.
The official narrative at first attempted to deny the existence of Al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria altogether, before being forced to admit they were present but downplaying their role as limited and not characteristic of the rebel uprising.
However, Enders documents how Jabhat al Nusra, a group directly affiliated with Al-Qaeda,“has become essential to the frontline operations of the rebels fighting to topple Assad,” that the group is “critical to the rebels’ military advance” and how it conducts the “heaviest frontline fighting” in “battle after battle across the country.”
A journalist cited in the article also discovered “Nusra’s fighters on every frontline he visited.”
http://www.infowars.com/syrian-rebels-when-we...
The West better get back all those weapons and money that they gave them!!!
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#3793 Dec 6, 2012
Kaji maji wrote:
Bashar assad is now gassing his fellow syrians, just like Hitler did to the jews and sadam husein did to the Kurds in iraq. Bashar assad doesn't care at this point he knows he will hang from a tree shortly so his twisted murderous dictatorial mind tells him to bring down another 50 thousand syrian
I thought Ayreshite was insane but you have taken lunacy to a new level,do you really believe this Rhino shit?

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#3794 Dec 6, 2012
Snipers kill 11 Lebanese in Syria-linked clashes

SNIPERS have shot dead 11 people, including a 13-year-old boy, in the northern Lebanese city of Tripoli during three days of violence linked to the conflict in neighbouring Syria, a security official said on Thursday.

"On Thursday, a 13-year-old child was shot dead by a sniper taking aim into his family home" in a neighbourhood the majority of whose residents are Alawite, the same community to which Syria's President Bashar al-Assad belongs, the official said.

Earlier in the day, three others were killed in the Alawite district of Jabal Mohsen and the Sunni Muslim district of Bab al-Tebbaneh, the official said.

Another 20 people were wounded on Thursday, including a Lebanese soldier, he added.

For three days, Tripoli has been rocked by sectarian violence linked to the nearly 21-month uprising in Syria.'

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/breaking...
Syrian

New London, CT

#3796 Dec 6, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Ayreshite was insane but you have taken lunacy to a new level,do you really believe this Rhino shit?
LOL!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3797 Dec 6, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> So they finally acknowledge that AlQaeda is in Syria!!! Amazing!!!
Where have you been for the last 2 years, the US and the world have known and said all along that al Queda is in Syria, in fact reported that Assad was giving them training areas, its only when al Qaeda turned on Assad that you acknowledge their pressence.
truth always Beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3798 Dec 6, 2012
Kaji maji wrote:
Bashar assad is now gassing his fellow syrians, just like Hitler did to the jews and sadam husein did to the Kurds in iraq. Bashar assad doesn't care at this point he knows he will hang from a tree shortly so his twisted murderous dictatorial mind tells him to bring down another 50 thousand syrian
Hasbarat jew save your holihoax LIES for someone else.The Syrian government is gassing no one yet.Though the Syrian government has every right to use any weapon it has against terrorist just as any other country would do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 min bmz 218,349
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 15 min AbbiJZombie 436,198
Dallas Area Worshiper Beaten Leaving Mosque... 29 min Faith 18
Scared Dr. Zakir Naik running from debate for s... (Feb '10) 40 min Aarish khan 59
13th to 17th Century Art drawings of Mohammad 44 min Goddess Gaia 13
Garland _ The Ugly Face of Intolerant, Bigot AM... 52 min Goddess Gaia 113
Hey Muslims - We Would Like An Honest Answer 1 hr Dawn of Reality 6
News Pamela Geller's Inaugural $10k Muhammad Art Con... 1 hr Muhammad Loves Pe... 214
Dear Muslim friends 1 hr Homer 236
More from around the web