Syria - the lies being told

Syria - the lies being told

There are 5163 comments on the www.virtueonline.org story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Syria - the lies being told. In it, www.virtueonline.org reports that:

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.virtueonline.org.

Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3573 Nov 30, 2012
Truth always Beats lies2 wrote:
<quoted text>Hasbarat I already explained before to you about the so called peaceful protesters.Peaceful protesters do not carry guns,rpg's, and other weapons.Peaceful protesters do not kill police and military people as well as citizens and attack the property of the country and citizens.These people are not peaceful protesters they are terrorist and were terrorist from the start.The entire thing was created by the american government and israel exactly like Libya was.Any person with the least bit of common sense can see this as clear as day.
Exactly!!!
Truth Always beats lies 2

Saratov, Russia

#3574 Nov 30, 2012
I see the hasbarat trisha,george,raven claw,A$$forhire and all its other names is still mass rating post as if that does anything.That megaphone software sure lets these hasbarats doalot.Anyone interested in megaphone software is can research WHAT IS MEGAPHONE SOFTWARE.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#3575 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>No hasbarat what I tell is the truth as opposed to the lies you tell.
Prove that I tell lies, you who tells lies to hide us from the truth..

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#3576 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>Hasbarat I already explained before to you about the so called peaceful protesters.Peaceful protesters do not carry guns,rpg's, and other weapons.Peaceful protesters do not kill police and military people as well as citizens and attack the property of the country and citizens.These people are not peaceful protesters they are terrorist and were terrorist from the start.The entire thing was created by the american government and israel exactly like Libya was.Any person with the least bit of common sense can see this as clear as day.
Listen liar,what caused these so called terrorists you speak of to mutiny against Assad and remember liar that his own people including his own military revolted against his killing of his own people.
But then again what would you know seeing you are hiding under your bed in another country far far away from Syria .
Truth always Beats lies2

Covington, VA

#3577 Dec 1, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that I tell lies, you who tells lies to hide us from the truth..
Any person with 2 eyes and a brain can see what you say is a lie behind all your names.Do you think people are all idiots???
Truth always Beats lies2

Covington, VA

#3578 Dec 1, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen liar,what caused these so called terrorists you speak of to mutiny against Assad and remember liar that his own people including his own military revolted against his killing of his own people.
But then again what would you know seeing you are hiding under your bed in another country far far away from Syria .
You are a paid jewish hasbarat hiding behind many names to post lies and disinformation.There was no killing of "his own people" in Syria and that lie has been exposed long ago so you may as well not repeat it anymore trisha,george,raven claw,scent,and all your other names.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#3579 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>Any person with 2 eyes and a brain can see what you say is a lie behind all your names.Do you think people are all idiots???
Nobody thinks all people are idiots, just you and your socks.

Location hidden

#3580 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>You are a paid jewish hasbarat hiding behind many names to post lies and disinformation.There was no killing of "his own people" in Syria and that lie has been exposed long ago so you may as well not repeat it anymore trisha,george,raven claw,scent,and all your other names.
Typical muslime, trying to chase off anyone who doesn't agree with their perverse views.

Are you really foolish enough to believe that there is only 2 posters here, me and you? Cop a clue, dingleberry.
Truth always Beats lies2

Covington, VA

#3581 Dec 1, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody thinks all people are idiots, just you and your socks.
Not using any of you other names today hasbarat??
Truth always Beats lies2

Covington, VA

#3582 Dec 1, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical muslime, trying to chase off anyone who doesn't agree with their perverse views.
Are you really foolish enough to believe that there is only 2 posters here, me and you? Cop a clue, dingleberry.
You fool no one no matter how many names you hide behind.

Location hidden

#3583 Dec 1, 2012
Yawn, you are boring as hell. It's too bad you wasted your education. Then maybe you could have come up with some original comebacks, instead of repeating the same inane drivel for 167 pages.
Truth always Beats lies2

Covington, VA

#3584 Dec 1, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
Yawn, you are boring as hell. It's too bad you wasted your education. Then maybe you could have come up with some original comebacks, instead of repeating the same inane drivel for 167 pages.
I am not the one who uses numerous names to sit on a website and act as different people thinking others are so stupid they can not tell.You were saying about stupid people and wasted lives???

Location hidden

#3585 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>I am not the one who uses numerous names to sit on a website and act as different people thinking others are so stupid they can not tell.You were saying about stupid people and wasted lives???
I was saying that you are stupid and have wasted your life. That shouldn't be so difficult for you to understand, even taking into account your mental deficit.

Location hidden

#3586 Dec 1, 2012
It's really cute how you see me everywhere though! I must have really gotten under your skin! LOL
Truth always Beats lies2

Covington, VA

#3587 Dec 1, 2012
George,ravenclaw,and all your other names you are only wasting your time.

Location hidden

#3588 Dec 1, 2012
George,ravenclaw,and all your other names you are only wasting your time.
With you? Well of course. You aren't bright enough to learn facts.

Location hidden

#3589 Dec 1, 2012
My comments are for the entertainment of everyone else. They wouldn't come back if all they had to read was your boring material.
Truth always Beats lies2

Covington, VA

#3590 Dec 1, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
With you? Well of course. You aren't bright enough to learn facts.
Refer to my last comment.
ocxz

Paris, France

#3591 Dec 1, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Were the peaceful protesters terrorists as well ?
Were the peaceful protesters who took up arms terrorists as well or freedom fighters who did so because enough was enough after the peaceful protesters were fired on, by whom ???
Where were you, at the onset of the "peaceful protesters who took up arms" episode, when scores of policemen were killed, and that is before the syrian army entered the scene ?
Where were you, at the precise moment when the situation switched from "peaceful protesters were fired on" to "peaceful protesters took up arms" ? So many of them turned into armed rebels in such a short amount of time. Why is that, because the mosques were already stoked up with weapons ? Because these weapons had been funnelled in long before ? Because the insurection was not a consequence of the protests but already planned long ago ?

Location hidden

#3592 Dec 1, 2012
Hey little dude, I meant to ask you...did your name without the 'number 2' get banned, or is that how you differentiate between personalities?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The final victory belongs to Islam. (Dec '14) 9 min PigShiiit 49
muslim "magic" 9 min Old Pom 1
MUHAMMAD the PEDOPHILE ILLITERATE Sex Maniac 9 min Jesus circumcise Dr 6
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 49 min Dragnet52 255,958
News Turkey post-coup crackdown also targets US Prot... 58 min Kemal 5
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr tsou re lackey 503,186
Islam will re-unite the world. 2 hr Old Pom 2
News 'Respect for your country is an important part ... 4 hr Old Pom 23
More from around the web