Syria - the lies being told

Aug 27, 2012 Read more: www.virtueonline.org 5,163

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ... Read more
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#3424 Nov 23, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you sire, I will have to do some more reading as well. It is unfortunate that some more land cannot be added from Syria as it is mostly desert anyhow and give a bit more for both sides to work with. But that is in a perfect world.
As usual you are muddying the reality, by disregarding chronology. It is irrelevant to the issue of land rights that many populations passed through. The relevant thing is that Jews could not claim the land as being the original population, or the population with the longest continuous inhabitancy of the land. At the same time, the Palestinians can claim both points; and therefore can claim the legitimacy to ownership of the land.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3425 Nov 23, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you are muddying the reality, by disregarding chronology. It is irrelevant to the issue of land rights that many populations passed through. The relevant thing is that Jews could not claim the land as being the original population, or the population with the longest continuous inhabitancy of the land. At the same time, the Palestinians can claim both points; and therefore can claim the legitimacy to ownership of the land.
Neville made a good point, please reply to it.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#3426 Nov 23, 2012
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrisy history. lol
The land of Canaan the Canaanites.
Land of Israel and Judea.
Babylonians
Persians
Greeks
Romans
Roman Emperor Hadrian banishes the Jews from Jerusalem and changes the name of the country from Judea to Syria Palestina 135 AD.
Arabs arrive in the 7th century AD.
Mamluks
Ottomans
British
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#3427 Nov 23, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you sire, I will have to do some more reading as well. It is unfortunate that some more land cannot be added from Syria as it is mostly desert anyhow and give a bit more for both sides to work with. But that is in a perfect world.
Privious post was wrongly put to you!!!
Truth Always beats lies 2

Covington, VA

#3428 Nov 23, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, no matter how much we may wish for them to get along some fights are deeper. Just look on this forum, we have such polarized views with terrible hatred and violence and they have nothing to do with the situation, just opinions. Well for now the cease fire appears to be working, lets hope time and talking will prevale.
The terrorist colony of israel does not want to "get along" and has never wanted to get along with anyone they could not control.This is so very well known.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#3429 Nov 23, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
In a perfect world, since you are being so generous, you would give some land in Canada.
But this is the real world and since you are pro israel and anti muslim, you give land that does not belong to you.

Déjà vu.
Syrian

New London, CT

#3430 Nov 23, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
In a perfect world, since you are being so generous, you would give some land in Canada.
But this is the real world and since you are pro israel and anti muslim, you give land that does not belong to you.
Déjà vu.
I seem to remember reading that around the time of WW2, Canada (along with the US) refused to admit them.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#3431 Nov 24, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
How about they came from the tribe of Abraham, of the city of Ur of the Chaldees. Gosh Neville! That means that Jews are related to Muslims, and Muslims are related to Jews-I think because they both have the same Patriarch. Gosh, that means that the Muslims ought to be kissing their cousins rather than killing them.
Jolly good show,it shows what a mob of hypocrites they all are.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#3432 Nov 24, 2012
Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
<quoted text>The terrorist colony of israel does not want to "get along" and has never wanted to get along with anyone they could not control.This is so very well known.
This is very well known by only you, seeing you continue to remind us so ,over and over again.
It is you who do not want to get along.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#3433 Nov 24, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, that means that the Muslims ought to be kissing their cousins rather than killing them.
Great idea. How about writing to the muslims and suggest it ?

Hello (filthy)* muslims

You have the same Patriarch as the Jews.
You ought to go and kiss them right now.

Patriot

They are just waiting for your official request to flock to Israel to kissy kissy and moochy moochy with their cousins.
Just warn the israeli cousins though, they are a bit on the defensive right now, they could over-react, wink wink.

You might get the Nobel Prize, after all Obama got it.

* I added your personnal touch, got to have some kind of diplomatic correctness here.
Syrian

New London, CT

#3435 Nov 24, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
How about they came from the tribe of Abraham, of the city of Ur of the Chaldees. Gosh Neville! That means that Jews are related to Muslims, and Muslims are related to Jews-I think because they both have the same Patriarch. Gosh, that means that the Muslims ought to be kissing their cousins rather than killing them.
Muslims have nothing against the Jewish religion. Their main issue is with the government of Israel, and how it has dealt with the Palestinian issue.

Since: Feb 08

Yamashitacho, Japan

#3436 Nov 24, 2012
United Nations Is Almost Criminal Organization

http://park.geocities.jp/j_con4/0104/p043.htm...

Because the original purpose was for a special clan to dominate exclusively the world through the United Nations.

And that hidden purpose has never been changed until now.
SuSu

United States

#3437 Nov 24, 2012
No one cares about the nealy fifty thousand Syrians that. Have been killed. Our tears flow, our blood flows, and the world remains silent. Humanity has lost its sensibilites to the almighty dollar and status while innocents huddle in cold streets, bellies empty and mortars exploding overhead. Shame on you all for name calling and foolishness. Not a single one of you is a man...because you can not put your life on the line like any of these brave men, women and children. I would rather die in abject poverty than sit high and mighty and judge those whose lives you could not fathom to live. PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!! Yes the world is going to hell because of spinless gutless people like you.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#3438 Nov 24, 2012
SuSu wrote:
No one cares about the nealy fifty thousand Syrians that. Have been killed. Our tears flow, our blood flows, and the world remains silent. Humanity has lost its sensibilites to the almighty dollar and status while innocents huddle in cold streets, bellies empty and mortars exploding overhead. Shame on you all for name calling and foolishness. Not a single one of you is a man...because you can not put your life on the line like any of these brave men, women and children. I would rather die in abject poverty than sit high and mighty and judge those whose lives you could not fathom to live. PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!! Yes the world is going to hell because of spinless gutless people like you.
Calm down Love,just remember who unleashed those depraved Dogs of War in Syria and get of your high moral Horse.
SuSu

United States

#3439 Nov 24, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Love,just remember who unleashed those depraved Dogs of War in Syria and get of your high moral Horse.
The onkly dog is a son of a dog and that is ASSad. His troops are right outside my house and the are alawi dogs and criminals. You. Mr. Cromwell think that with you British name and birth right that you can solve this problem. You would piss your pants is you even heard a MIG jet overhead or the rat a tat of the machine gun fire that has become our lullaby. Please take your loyal subject Mr. Bashar al ASSad back...he never lived in Syria and he has NO PLACE here. If you think you can handle his criminal behavior...LOL.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#3440 Nov 24, 2012
SuSu wrote:
<quoted text>
The onkly dog is a son of a dog and that is ASSad. His troops are right outside my house and the are alawi dogs and criminals. You. Mr. Cromwell think that with you British name and birth right that you can solve this problem. You would piss your pants is you even heard a MIG jet overhead or the rat a tat of the machine gun fire that has become our lullaby. Please take your loyal subject Mr. Bashar al ASSad back...he never lived in Syria and he has NO PLACE here. If you think you can handle his criminal behavior...LOL.
His troops are right outside your House but you still have time to post Elephant shit on here,it isn't up to me to solve the problem its up to the Syrians,those terrorist bastards killing Syrians where were they when Gaza was under attack when are those Clowns going to fight the Zionists?

Covington, VA

#3443 Nov 24, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very well known by only you, seeing you continue to remind us so ,over and over again.
It is you who do not want to get along.
As anyone educated about the situation knows it is israel who does not want to get along and has never wanted to get along.All israel wants is total control and until it learns that the world is not going to be controlled by israel throught the american government the world will have no peace.

Covington, VA

#3444 Nov 24, 2012
SuSu wrote:
You are not Syrian at all jew jew you are a jew hasbarat that hides behind many names to post your scripted agenda against the Syrian government or anyone else who stands against the terrorist colony called israel.Every person in the world knows the entire proxie war in Syria was created and is funded by the american government and israel.These are facts which are obvious.

Covington, VA

#3445 Nov 24, 2012
SuSu wrote:
<quoted text>
You disgusting jewish terrorist supporting hasbarat!! You are not Syrian and you most certainly are not in Syria.
Syrian

New London, CT

#3446 Nov 24, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blow smoke up my kilts and try telling me my nuts are on fire. It goes all the way back to Ishmael and Issac. How long did it take before Ishmael even spoke to his half-brother? Damn near as long as it's going to take to get you people to sit down and agree to sit down, much less agree on the Palestinian issue.
All you Muslims have done is fight with the Jews over the birthright of the first born. I have read book upon book that describes all the feuds between the sons of Ishmael and the sons of Issac. You folks argue over everything and settle nothing.
But to tell me your issues are with the Israeli government, which religions.didn't exist again until 1948, some 2,500 years after the period of Jewish captivity by a nation that is now Muslim, is laughable. You Muslims think us Christians/Westerners don't read, but we do.
So quit insulting our intelligence and pulling us into your family feud.
Are you serious?? Everyone on Earth has been kicking there azzzes for well over 5,000 years! Romans, Egyptians, Christians, you name it! They were being beat down when Islam was in its infancy. Muslims respect all religions, but they will never respect people who steal their lands, claiming that they have a "deed" from above. Why would a supreme being who loves all of humanity, favor any one group over another?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Sheilaa 429,680
Canadians converting to Islam 6 min Old Pom 4
Christian child sex 12 min illa zilla 3
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 17 min Alex WM 216,592
Islam can help America improve racial equality. 26 min Old Pom 2
Thank You so Much Non-Muslims of the Islam foru... 51 min Khan 147
American female school teachers enjoying sex wi... 57 min Khan 4
The Turkish genocide of the Armenian people. 4 hr Polaris 28
More from around the web