Syria - the lies being told

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.virtueonline.org

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Comments (Page 159)

Showing posts 3,161 - 3,180 of5,165
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure,that brutal blockade is doing a lot of damage,and if the West bank is part of a state of Palestine don't know how it would work in a Geographic sense,one State with Jews and Arabs together would be the ideal solution but i just can't see that happening.
I agree, no matter how much we may wish for them to get along some fights are deeper. Just look on this forum, we have such polarized views with terrible hatred and violence and they have nothing to do with the situation, just opinions. Well for now the cease fire appears to be working, lets hope time and talking will prevale.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrisy history. lol
The land of Canaan the Canaanites.
Land of Israel and Judea.
Babylonians
Persians
Greeks
Romans
Roman Emperor Hadrian banishes the Jews from Jerusalem and changes the name of the country from Judea to Syria Palestina 135 AD.
Arabs arrive in the 7th century AD.
Mamluks
Ottomans
British
Thank you sire, I will have to do some more reading as well. It is unfortunate that some more land cannot be added from Syria as it is mostly desert anyhow and give a bit more for both sides to work with. But that is in a perfect world.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not true that the ownership of the land switched back and forth. The truth is that the Arabs-Palestinians were there from the time immemorial. The Jews came, calling it Promised Land, formed the culture, and left; leaving behind some, who continued living with Arabs peacefully for two thousand years. And then those that left, dispersed around the world, and multiplied to the numbers that would practically need the Continent, wanted to go back to that little piece of land, which they inhabited two thousand years ago, and form a Jewish State, where every Jew from the Planet would have rights to settle.
How long time of inhabitancy would make you obtain, or lose, the rights of ownership? Two thousand years is surely something to count. If we all claimed the land which our ancestors inhabited two thousand years ago, the living on this Planet would become impossible. Take one example. Southern Slavs came to Balkans 1500 years ago. Imagine if now these 35 million people went back to Poland and Ukraine, and claimed their ancestors’ land. And imagine if the Americans armed them and supported them as they do Israel, what kind of mass Europe would be. There has to be some rational limit to appetite of people, and these limits have to include the entire World’s population. There cannot be ‘chosen people’, because than there is no justice; and I quite doubt that ‘chosen people’ is God’s idea.
Let's go back a bit further,when the Jews were taken over by the Eygptians and became slaves,where did they come from originally ?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
How about they came from the tribe of Abraham, of the city of Ur of the Chaldees. Gosh Neville! That means that Jews are related to Muslims, and Muslims are related to Jews-I think because they both have the same Patriarch. Gosh, that means that the Muslims ought to be kissing their cousins rather than killing them.
Bravo, very good reply
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you sire, I will have to do some more reading as well. It is unfortunate that some more land cannot be added from Syria as it is mostly desert anyhow and give a bit more for both sides to work with. But that is in a perfect world.
As usual you are muddying the reality, by disregarding chronology. It is irrelevant to the issue of land rights that many populations passed through. The relevant thing is that Jews could not claim the land as being the original population, or the population with the longest continuous inhabitancy of the land. At the same time, the Palestinians can claim both points; and therefore can claim the legitimacy to ownership of the land.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you are muddying the reality, by disregarding chronology. It is irrelevant to the issue of land rights that many populations passed through. The relevant thing is that Jews could not claim the land as being the original population, or the population with the longest continuous inhabitancy of the land. At the same time, the Palestinians can claim both points; and therefore can claim the legitimacy to ownership of the land.
Neville made a good point, please reply to it.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrisy history. lol
The land of Canaan the Canaanites.
Land of Israel and Judea.
Babylonians
Persians
Greeks
Romans
Roman Emperor Hadrian banishes the Jews from Jerusalem and changes the name of the country from Judea to Syria Palestina 135 AD.
Arabs arrive in the 7th century AD.
Mamluks
Ottomans
British
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Privious post was wrongly put to you!!!
Truth Always beats lies 2

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, no matter how much we may wish for them to get along some fights are deeper. Just look on this forum, we have such polarized views with terrible hatred and violence and they have nothing to do with the situation, just opinions. Well for now the cease fire appears to be working, lets hope time and talking will prevale.
The terrorist colony of israel does not want to "get along" and has never wanted to get along with anyone they could not control.This is so very well known.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
In a perfect world, since you are being so generous, you would give some land in Canada.
But this is the real world and since you are pro israel and anti muslim, you give land that does not belong to you.

Déjà vu.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
In a perfect world, since you are being so generous, you would give some land in Canada.
But this is the real world and since you are pro israel and anti muslim, you give land that does not belong to you.
Déjà vu.
I seem to remember reading that around the time of WW2, Canada (along with the US) refused to admit them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
How about they came from the tribe of Abraham, of the city of Ur of the Chaldees. Gosh Neville! That means that Jews are related to Muslims, and Muslims are related to Jews-I think because they both have the same Patriarch. Gosh, that means that the Muslims ought to be kissing their cousins rather than killing them.
Jolly good show,it shows what a mob of hypocrites they all are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
<quoted text>The terrorist colony of israel does not want to "get along" and has never wanted to get along with anyone they could not control.This is so very well known.
This is very well known by only you, seeing you continue to remind us so ,over and over again.
It is you who do not want to get along.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, that means that the Muslims ought to be kissing their cousins rather than killing them.
Great idea. How about writing to the muslims and suggest it ?

Hello (filthy)* muslims

You have the same Patriarch as the Jews.
You ought to go and kiss them right now.

Patriot

They are just waiting for your official request to flock to Israel to kissy kissy and moochy moochy with their cousins.
Just warn the israeli cousins though, they are a bit on the defensive right now, they could over-react, wink wink.

You might get the Nobel Prize, after all Obama got it.

* I added your personnal touch, got to have some kind of diplomatic correctness here.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims have nothing against the Jewish religion. Their main issue is with the government of Israel, and how it has dealt with the Palestinian issue.

Since: Feb 08

Kagoshima, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

United Nations Is Almost Criminal Organization

http://park.geocities.jp/j_con4/0104/p043.htm...

Because the original purpose was for a special clan to dominate exclusively the world through the United Nations.

And that hidden purpose has never been changed until now.
SuSu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

No one cares about the nealy fifty thousand Syrians that. Have been killed. Our tears flow, our blood flows, and the world remains silent. Humanity has lost its sensibilites to the almighty dollar and status while innocents huddle in cold streets, bellies empty and mortars exploding overhead. Shame on you all for name calling and foolishness. Not a single one of you is a man...because you can not put your life on the line like any of these brave men, women and children. I would rather die in abject poverty than sit high and mighty and judge those whose lives you could not fathom to live. PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!! Yes the world is going to hell because of spinless gutless people like you.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

SuSu wrote:
No one cares about the nealy fifty thousand Syrians that. Have been killed. Our tears flow, our blood flows, and the world remains silent. Humanity has lost its sensibilites to the almighty dollar and status while innocents huddle in cold streets, bellies empty and mortars exploding overhead. Shame on you all for name calling and foolishness. Not a single one of you is a man...because you can not put your life on the line like any of these brave men, women and children. I would rather die in abject poverty than sit high and mighty and judge those whose lives you could not fathom to live. PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!! Yes the world is going to hell because of spinless gutless people like you.
Calm down Love,just remember who unleashed those depraved Dogs of War in Syria and get of your high moral Horse.
SuSu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Love,just remember who unleashed those depraved Dogs of War in Syria and get of your high moral Horse.
The onkly dog is a son of a dog and that is ASSad. His troops are right outside my house and the are alawi dogs and criminals. You. Mr. Cromwell think that with you British name and birth right that you can solve this problem. You would piss your pants is you even heard a MIG jet overhead or the rat a tat of the machine gun fire that has become our lullaby. Please take your loyal subject Mr. Bashar al ASSad back...he never lived in Syria and he has NO PLACE here. If you think you can handle his criminal behavior...LOL.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

SuSu wrote:
<quoted text>
The onkly dog is a son of a dog and that is ASSad. His troops are right outside my house and the are alawi dogs and criminals. You. Mr. Cromwell think that with you British name and birth right that you can solve this problem. You would piss your pants is you even heard a MIG jet overhead or the rat a tat of the machine gun fire that has become our lullaby. Please take your loyal subject Mr. Bashar al ASSad back...he never lived in Syria and he has NO PLACE here. If you think you can handle his criminal behavior...LOL.
His troops are right outside your House but you still have time to post Elephant shit on here,it isn't up to me to solve the problem its up to the Syrians,those terrorist bastards killing Syrians where were they when Gaza was under attack when are those Clowns going to fight the Zionists?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,161 - 3,180 of5,165
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 13 min danetoo 353,434
new Quran website 23 min warner 35
How employers can support workers during Ramadhan 28 min warner 7
Muslims burned and Corrupted The Quran 35 min warner 21
Should Islamic Radicalist ideologies be Crimina... 3 hr Apocalyptico 9
Breaking through themyth of Islamophobia 3 hr Apocalyptico 1
Should Islamic indoctrination be banned in the ... 3 hr Apocalyptico 1
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr bmz 198,676
•••