Syria - the lies being told

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.virtueonline.org

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ...

Comments (Page 154)

Showing posts 3,061 - 3,080 of5,165
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Scent of Memories wrote:
They are not afraid. they are just cautious because they know about iran's plans and dreams in the region. they know iran wants to build its empire and be the leader 'religiously and politically' in the region and they know iran is cunning and it uses Arabs and their holy dream of freeing palestine to get their support. iran is so coward to face israel itself. it uses Arabs whom it funds , and while iran and its people are safe , Arabs are the subject of israeli anger and reaction. yes, israel is our enemy and we want to end it, but we NOT through iran. israel is a known enemy , iran is a 'snake'.
<quoted text>
In other words, those clowns are afraid of being turned into vapor clouds?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Scent of Memories wrote:
They are not afraid. they are just cautious because they know about iran's plans and dreams in the region. they know iran wants to build its empire and be the leader 'religiously and politically' in the region and they know iran is cunning and it uses Arabs and their holy dream of freeing palestine to get their support. iran is so coward to face israel itself. it uses Arabs whom it funds , and while iran and its people are safe , Arabs are the subject of israeli anger and reaction. yes, israel is our enemy and we want to end it, but we NOT through iran. israel is a known enemy , iran is a 'snake'
<quoted text>
In other words, those clowns are afraid of being turned into vapor clouds?
ocxz

Saint-paul, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
Salaams, all. No more freedom fighters. It is now Syria Islamic Fighters.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
"Syria Islamist fighters in Aleppo reject new opposition
Aleppo has been a key battleground in the 20-month conflict
Continue reading the main story
Syria conflict
Credible alternative?
Can US reshape opposition?
A new normality in Damascus
Ceasefire in name only?
Islamist rebel groups in the Syrian city of Aleppo say they reject the new Western-backed opposition coalition."
It is quiet and quite boring in Syria, so the media gossipers have dashed to Ghaza and Israel.
Right on.
Will the arab spring survive the syrian winter ?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on.
Will the arab spring survive the syrian winter ?
Doubtful! But then again will the Arab Spring lead to the Israel "Fall"?

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
<quoted text>No the rockets are being fired against Gaza by the terrorist israel.
What made Israel decide to attack Gaza ?
Hajjami

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

The ummah is divided and fractured into over 1000 sects. interpretation of islam is different for every islam sect about what and whom muhammad wanted to kill. One thing is that all agree that muslims today do not follow what muhammad dictated, muhammad dictated that women should never use toilet paper, no should they use bras or pantyhose. The ummah calls on all husbands to lash their wives 89 lashes after every new moon rise, "ashing your wife every so often will keep them in islam, fatwa demands that the bare ass should be lashed 89 times every month, and if that doesn't help you stick a broom up her ass to make her follow prophet muhammads will
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy! every time there is a prospect of peace in the region, Israel lashes out. The Emir of Qatar went to talk to Hamas and offered huge financial aid to find a settlement, so immediately Israel lashes out. Israel cannot live in peace, for peace would destroy Israel fabric. War unites the various factions which otherwise would be at loggerhead with each others.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Scent of Memories wrote:
They are not afraid. they are just cautious because they know about iran's plans and dreams in the region. they know iran wants to build its empire and be the leader 'religiously and politically' in the region and they know iran is cunning and it uses Arabs and their holy dream of freeing palestine to get their support. iran is so coward to face israel itself. it uses Arabs whom it funds , and while iran and its people are safe , Arabs are the subject of israeli anger and reaction. yes, israel is our enemy and we want to end it, but we NOT through iran. israel is a known enemy , iran is a 'snake'
<quoted text>
The diffence between the Arabs and Iran, is that Iran stuck its neck out to demolish the entire basis of the state of Israel, which is the holocaust. The holocaust is the justification for Israel. With its demolition and the truth being told to the world, Israel would have lost its argument for existence. The problem is not Iran, it is the Arabs which pretend to fight the Jewish state and spread its lies in their medias.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>The Syrian Patriots are waiting for you for their National Day of hanging those involved with the Assad Propaganda Ministry! I'll be the one passing out the free beer and pizza! BY THE WAY, TAKE ARAB MUZZIE LAP DOGS SYRIAN AND JO JO WITH YOU!! Syria was such a peaceful country as long as everyone obeyed your hero Assad!! They got sick and tired of it!! Hey dummy! It started out with bottles and rocks!! Then your hero Assad used Rockets, grenades, tanks, aircraft? Get real and get a clue!! 20,000 plus of his own people murdered at the hands of your hero Assad! Do you see very many Syrians from Syria Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your nonsense. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! And to top it off, somehow Israel and West are involved. The U.S., amazingly U.N., NATO, The Arab League and the list goes on and on have condemned ASSAD. Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, and Iran there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Folks! Ask yourself why OLivia Crumwell, Syrian Assadomite and LIES BEATS HIMSELF SILLY are not in Syria while hiding out in the UK and the WEST! They are filthy disgusting Paid Assad Sock Puppets! Period!
China, Venezuela and Iran supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in any of those countries either!
Gee! Empty 44 gallons drum! I am glad they got you out of your straight jacket. It took them a few days as the zip was broken. But you are back! and we are going to have a field day again! already the drum is getting fuller and the smell more putrid. Carry on, you will soon be able to fertilize the ground!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
Poor paid terrorist supporter called A$$forhire among many other names on these boards is at it again.For those of you who do not know A$$forhire it is a paid iternet jewish propagandist or hasbarat as they are called.You can easily google hasbarat and read about them.The jew A$$forhire in several comments above will post large paragraphs of lies,disinformation,double speak and any other manner of propagandist tactics to try and get others to believe what it post.The jew A$$forhire uses many different names such as voice of peace and many more.The jew A$$forhire is an open terrorist supporter and supporter of mass murder as long as it is done by israel or for israel.The goal of the jewish hasbarat called A$$forhire is to mass post large paragraphs of lies and scripted jewish propaganda in the hopes of drowning out the other truuthful post that is does not like.Always be sure to look at comments before A$$forhire started to spam because those are the comments it is trying to keep you from looking at.
indeed he is a paid hasbarat, but what a poor investment. At the fall of Constantinople there were only four thousand knights to defend it against 200 000 attackers. At the fall of Israel which will not be long, there will only be 44 gallons Ayreshire and New FL (where is he by the way? I miss him already!)
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text> The diffence between the Arabs and Iran, is that Iran stuck its neck out to demolish the entire basis of the state of Israel, which is the holocaust. The holocaust is the justification for Israel. With its demolition and the truth being told to the world, Israel would have lost its argument for existence. The problem is not Iran, it is the Arabs which pretend to fight the Jewish state and spread its lies in their medias.
Saying the holocaust did not happen is like saying apartheid did not happen.

“Blessed on Earth n under It.”

Since: Oct 10

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

I've never read something stupid more than this.
iran plays dirty game on Arabs , and on israel and the west at the same time. iran supports movements in Arab world whether legal or illegal and fund them to use them against their own countries as swell as against israel and the west' it uses those 'Arabs' who believed in its support to bargain the west. Palestine means nothing to those iranians except a way to blackmail israel and the wear.
iran must SHUT UP and never interfere in ARAB WORLD.
the difference between iran and Arab countries is the 'mafia thinking' While Arab governments respect laws and UN decisions and work through diplomatic canals, iran thinks and works as a mafia. pretending being civilized country but secretly uses the mafia it planted in Arab world to do its dirty job .hezb al shaytan in Lebanon is a mafia fund by iran,'jaish al mahdi' in Iraq is a mafia fund by iran even l-qaedah is supported and fund by iran. no peace in Arab world unless we stop iran. iran is our first enemy.
orion wrote:
<quoted text> The diffence between the Arabs and Iran, is that Iran stuck its neck out to demolish the entire basis of the state of Israel, which is the holocaust. The holocaust is the justification for Israel. With its demolition and the truth being told to the world, Israel would have lost its argument for existence. The problem is not Iran, it is the Arabs which pretend to fight the Jewish state and spread its lies in their medias.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text> Easy! every time there is a prospect of peace in the region, Israel lashes out. The Emir of Qatar went to talk to Hamas and offered huge financial aid to find a settlement, so immediately Israel lashes out. Israel cannot live in peace, for peace would destroy Israel fabric. War unites the various factions which otherwise would be at loggerhead with each others.
Those Qatari clowns can't be trusted,i saw a report yesterday that the Qatari Emir had passed on information to the Israelis about the location of Hamas officials he had met.
Orion

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

My Dearest god Assad. Just found out that the Patriotic Syrians are not giving up! Can't blame me! I had been trying my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with higher IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "CLINTON, MCCAIN, THE WEST, ISRAEL, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE ARAB LEAQUE NEED TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF SYRIAN ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF IF THEY ARE THERE OR NOT! I JUST LIKE MAKING UP FILTHY LITTLE LIES! The Russians are putting it right up despicable Zionist's rear ends even though they have not been involved IN ANY OF YOUR MURDERING ESCAPADES! Russia has stopped the West in its tracks! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell? Russians are true friends to you my god! So are murderous dictators in Venezuela, China and Iran as well. Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god Assad! THAT'S AN OUTRAGE!! McCain, Hillary and the West have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it. Those Syrian Patriots have been defeated for the millionth time! Or is that 2 million times?? I forgot! The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians, Israel and Joe Bag Of Donuts down the street are forcing you, my god Assad, to murder 30,000 your own people. That's despicable!! Please understand that I am hiding out in Connecticut (THE WEST) as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians Patriots who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever and EVER AND EVER!!

P.S.THANKS FOR THE PAYCHECKS!

Signed, THE OrIoN ASSADOMITE!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>indeed he is a paid hasbarat, but what a poor investment. At the fall of Constantinople there were only four thousand knights to defend it against 200 000 attackers. At the fall of Israel which will not be long, there will only be 44 gallons Ayreshire and New FL (where is he by the way? I miss him already!)
The only reality here is that you're a blooming idiot!! El Sicko is at it again!! Paid HamasARAT milking scumbag SOUTH AFRICA's PROBLEM child is BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX will hiding out in Covington and Los Angeles:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďAnti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
If youíve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text> Easy! every time there is a prospect of peace in the region, Israel lashes out. The Emir of Qatar went to talk to Hamas and offered huge financial aid to find a settlement, so immediately Israel lashes out. Israel cannot live in peace, for peace would destroy Israel fabric. War unites the various factions which otherwise would be at loggerhead with each others.
They have been getting their aazzzzes kicked for 5,000 years!!! It is a hard habit for those clowns to break!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

orion wrote:
They have been getting their sorry rear end's kicked for 5,000 years!!! It is a hard habit for those clowns to break!
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Qatari clowns can't be trusted,i saw a report yesterday that the Qatari Emir had passed on information to the Israelis about the location of Hamas officials he had met.
The israelis pretty much know where most of them are located anyway.
Truth Always beats lies 2

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
The terrorist colony of israel wants to control the land of Gaza as anyone knows.
Truth Always beats lies 2

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

orion wrote:
Really the dictator of qatar is a puppet of the american government and israel.He has funded the terrorist in Libya and Syria too.He went to Gaza as a decoy and to gather information for his masters in israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,061 - 3,080 of5,165
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GAZA Is Getting It's Butt Kicked 6 min Kareem O Wheat 4
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 11 min il cartooni 352,813
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 13 min Kareem O Wheat 198,584
JJ: WHERE is TEAM TROLL ??? 14 min TEAM TROLL 16
WHO: Basic Hygiene Can Help Prevent MERS Spread 39 min Basic Hygiene is a Must 3
Okay I Have Had It With You Vermin 58 min TEAM TROLL 9
Get rid of the white kids 1 hr Rhino 12
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••