Is Sahara Knite, Aisha in disguise?

Is Sahara Knite, Aisha in disguise?

Posted in the Islam Forum

Like4Like

Manchester, UK

#1 Oct 20, 2011
oh yes

In Response to:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/sikh/TCKV...

NOTE TO THE MODERATOR:
If you remove this post then also consider the post above that these vile muslims have created!
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Oct 20, 2011
Like4Like wrote:
oh yes
In Response to:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/sikh/TCKV...
NOTE TO THE MODERATOR:
If you remove this post then also consider the post above that these vile muslims have created!
Are you a dick disguised as a Jane!? LOL! Looks like the days of meaningful posts from you has come to an abrupt end. Cheers .
Like4Like

Manchester, UK

#3 Oct 20, 2011
If I were you, I'll address the problem at the root level - i.e. your muslims brethren who feed on hatred from their imams at their local mosques and then go on the offensive against non-muslims, be it in real life or on the internet. If you can manage to do that, you'll realise that 99% of the world's problems disappear overnight.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Oct 21, 2011
Like4Like wrote:
If I were you, I'll address the problem at the root level - i.e. your muslims brethren who feed on hatred from their imams at their local mosques and then go on the offensive against non-muslims, be it in real life or on the internet. If you can manage to do that, you'll realise that 99% of the world's problems disappear overnight.
Salaams O Statistically Errant One!LOL! I believe you are WRONG! Its 3% of the Misled terrorists that cause 10% of the worlds problems.Then enter the spindoctor media who blows the news out of perportion by 80% and Poof! there,s your 99% of the worlds problems created by a politically motivated,owned and operated by the powers that be. In order to convince the masses of the need-by-fairytales to go on the neocrusade for resources with the pretense of stopping the worlds Evil! LOL! What a HUGE laugh! If you have the capacity to look beyond the facade,the Banners,dogmas,& mediacircus you may come to know,It,s People at the root of the problems! And that be Evil-peoples! Cheers.
Like4Like

Manchester, UK

#5 Oct 21, 2011
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaams O Statistically Errant One!LOL! I believe you are WRONG! Its 3% of the Misled terrorists that cause 10% of the worlds problems.Then enter the spindoctor media who blows the news out of perportion by 80% and Poof! there,s your 99% of the worlds problems created by a politically motivated,owned and operated by the powers that be. In order to convince the masses of the need-by-fairytales to go on the neocrusade for resources with the pretense of stopping the worlds Evil! LOL! What a HUGE laugh! If you have the capacity to look beyond the facade,the Banners,dogmas,& mediacircus you may come to know,It,s People at the root of the problems! And that be Evil-peoples! Cheers.
And it's 100% muslims - just like you - that fail to acknowledge that islam is the root cause of 99% of modern world's problems.
Bible Killer

UK

#6 Oct 21, 2011
Like4Like wrote:
And it's 100% muslims - just like you - that fail to acknowledge that islam is the root cause of 99% of modern world's problems.
Wow. Don't you have anything else better to do with your time? Countless no. of threads have lead me to believe you are a young, naive, spiteful child. No one here gives two fcuks about your worthless forum and the actions of a few Pakistanis. So therefore, I urge you to refrain from posting any further garbage.

Peace.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Oct 24, 2011
Bible Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Don't you have anything else better to do with your time? Countless no. of threads have lead me to believe you are a young, naive, spiteful child. No one here gives two fcuks about your worthless forum and the actions of a few Pakistanis. So therefore, I urge you to refrain from posting any further garbage.
Peace.
YEA!!! What B.K. Said! LOL!
Investor inPeace

Jersey City, NJ

#9 Oct 24, 2011
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a dick disguised as a Jane!? LOL! Looks like the days of meaningful posts from you has come to an abrupt end. Cheers .
http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/category/...
Investor inPeace

Jersey City, NJ

#10 Oct 24, 2011
Like4Like wrote:
<quoted text>
http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/category/...
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Oct 24, 2011
Investor inPeace wrote:
Salaams & LOL! Your post exposes wonderfully all the misled TERRORISTS in the world! Nothing more than ANARCISTIC-SUICIDAL-MURDERERS- of-INNOCENT-NONCOMBATANTS! A blotch on the face of Islaam! And unacceptable! They arent even close to PATRIOTS! or even FREEDOMFIGHTERS! They are errant misled dreggs of the lowest of life. Cheers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A theology of love 44 min American CRUSADER 38
Rising crime rate in America 58 min American CRUSADER 7
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Hero 517,858
European youth reject multi-culturalism 3 hr WeeWilly 6
Muslims not wanted. Includes the dead. 4 hr MOONies r Uncimcu... 9
Islam is paganism 5 hr MUSLIMs R PAGANS 16
WHAT r d TEN COMMANDMENTs of Arab LIES about Pa... 12 hr MUSLIMs R PAGANS 10
More from around the web