Since: Apr 12

Concord, CA

#169 Nov 13, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>i am mister in love professorial in love.
now you probably answered your question here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TSV...

BUT I don't CAAARRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE !!!!!!!!!!

lol!

out to dinner...
American Girl

Berlin, CT

#170 Nov 13, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>why u need 2 say that i said that u special from our talking so y should i believe most Americans are kind and generous people?!!!!!!!!! i do not know american i never visited and i will not come 2 america i know americans from TV only.
Where did that come from? I would appreciate it if you would restate your last post. I'm not exactly sure what you're saying. Did you just get really upset over something I said?
American Girl

Berlin, CT

#171 Nov 13, 2012
Thank you Rusty and Ravenclaw for coming to my defense. Certainly was an interesting response I received. Well, I was warned.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#172 Nov 13, 2012
American Girl wrote:
Thank you Rusty and Ravenclaw for coming to my defense. Certainly was an interesting response I received. Well, I was warned.
I knew your heart was in the right place, and that's what matters in the end.
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#173 Nov 13, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>why u need 2 say that i said that u special from our talking so y should i believe most Americans are kind and generous people?!!!!!!!!! i do not know american i never visited and i will not come 2 america i know americans from TV only.
Peace Ashkar. I think what she's saying is that what U C on TV isn't always the way the average American lives. A lot of it is the sensational stuff, because that's what sells ratings.

The average person's life would be a lot more normal, not like that.
American Girl

Berlin, CT

#174 Nov 13, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew your heart was in the right place, and that's what matters in the end.
Thanks
ashkar HATES allah

United States

#175 Nov 13, 2012
I hate allah and muhammad, muhammad is a bad influence , muslims kill, murder, suicide bombers, killers of children, muslims kill women, wives and girl friends, muslims are dirty people who smell bad , who eat unclean food and always fight each other

Martinez, CA

#176 Nov 13, 2012
American Girl wrote:
very welcome... and you just gave me an idea for my next forum name: I think Rustyclaw would sound fantastic.

Location hidden

#177 Nov 13, 2012
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
very welcome... and you just gave me an idea for my next forum name: I think Rustyclaw would sound fantastic.
I like it! I may start calling you that now...LOL

Martinez, CA

#178 Nov 13, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it! I may start calling you that now...LOL
Can't think of a suitable avatar though... It needs to be rusty and clawy with good taste.

Location hidden

#179 Nov 13, 2012
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't think of a suitable avatar though... It needs to be rusty and clawy with good taste.
How about a dragon? That's what it reminds me of. Or one of the Gringotts Goblins.
Wakil Wasti

Delhi, India

#180 Nov 14, 2012
Do good things and stop your self from doing bad things. You will see peaceful world.

Wakil Wasti

Secretary General

International Dynamic Peace Foundation
American Girl

Berlin, CT

#181 Nov 14, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a dragon? That's what it reminds me of. Or one of the Gringotts Goblins.
I vote for the dragon. 8-)
Soloman

London, UK

#182 Nov 14, 2012
sabura wrote:
<quoted text>
i think u hav gone mad....
i came to know abt inhuman activities carried on in ur country against muslim women..
may allah forgive u people this time and give u some knowledge..
We non-muslims,don't care about (Allah) You fool
Zuliekahaj

United States

#183 Nov 14, 2012
Soloman wrote:
<quoted text>We non-muslims,don't care about (Allah) You fool
how dare you don't believe in allah? Are you a kuffar? Anyways a Muslim women should never have doggy sex, only missionary, a muslim women can not show her pleasure when climaxing during sex, she has to bite her rung and hold her voice, a muslim women should bath a maximum of two times a week not more so as not wash away the holiness of muhammad. A muslim women should never use toilet paper so as not to damage the anus tissue . A muslim women can not listen to music of any sort.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#184 Nov 14, 2012
Soloman wrote:
<quoted text>We non-muslims,don't care about (Allah) You fool
lol. u will fool kafir.allah(swt)will take over ur mind n u will see all its beuaty.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#185 Nov 14, 2012
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
how bout a monkey pig age.that woold fit ur avitar fine.haha
abba

Mesquite, NV

#186 Nov 14, 2012
i ment monkey pig ape.sorry i spell 2 fast.

Concord, CA

#187 Nov 14, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
I don't like dragon, I prefer Angry bird or Schrodinger's cat...

But never mind, too troublesome to have two accounts...
Larrisa

United States

#188 Nov 14, 2012
Zuliekahaj wrote:
<quoted text> how dare you don't believe in allah? Are you a kuffar? Anyways a Muslim women should never have doggy sex, only missionary, a muslim women can not show her pleasure when climaxing during sex, she has to bite her rung and hold her voice, a muslim women should bath a maximum of two times a week not more so as not wash away the holiness of muhammad. A muslim women should never use toilet paper so as not to damage the anus tissue . A muslim women can not listen to music of any sort.
muhammad also said that a women is valued at 10% of the value of a camel or 20% of the value of a donkey. Muhammad valued women for less then camel and donkeys. How about Muhammad that you are actually a donkey your self. Disguised as a human being, muhammad you are a donkey yourself. And a dirty donkey at that you piece of shit fck ass, and you made islam? Muhammad you teach religion and you call women donkeys? You asshole what you are you piece of crap excrement stinking islam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min Dragnet52 202,108
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 12 min Faith 370,225
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 13 min Dak-Original 50,581
Why do Hindu women prefer Muslim men? (Sep '13) 31 min Yogita 203
How my journey with Jesus led me to embrace Islam 59 min hummm 30
Does moderate Islam exist? 1 hr LAYLA MANABAT 17
Kerry: 'The Real Face of Islam is a Peaceful Re... 1 hr Thinking 98
DY: I'm leaving this forum 2 hr jesus is 19
Saudi Arabia Arrests 27 Christians at a Private... 8 hr Atheist Silurist 31
Christianity is based upon ignorance 10 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 60
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••