NY Imams: 'informants will not be tol...

NY Imams: 'informants will not be tolerated'

There are 17 comments on the www.jihadwatch.org story from Mar 19, 2013, titled NY Imams: 'informants will not be tolerated'. In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

That’s the title of a startling new report out of CUNY Law School. It calls for imams and other Muslim community leaders to “announce to your congregations or membership that informants will not be tolerated in your communities.”

The report is co-authored by the Muslim American Civil Liberties Coalition ... They argue that the NYPD’s secret surveillance of Muslim mosques and neighborhoods in the New York area has 'marginalized and criminalized a broad segment of American Muslims' ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Mar 19, 2013
from jihadwatch:

"The cops are looking at these communities for one reason: They are a logical place for terrorists to hide themselves. Both the 1993 bombing of and the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center were planned and enacted by Muslims living in New Jersey. So long as New York remains a terror target, there will be active plots against the city."

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 Mar 19, 2013
This is why we need drones.

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#3 Mar 19, 2013
if that is the case we have no obligation to tolerate any mosque which doesn't corporate with law enforcement authorities
Bombardier

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Mar 19, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
if that is the case we have no obligation to tolerate any mosque which doesn't corporate with law enforcement authorities
Well, "tolerate" you will have to, you fcking returd.
R_Christian_AR

Fayetteville, AR

#6 Mar 19, 2013
All Muslims are TERRORISTS!!! They need to be watched and turned in. This article proves that. ALL muslims ARE TERRORISTS.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Shitardier wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do you figure the turds inside the mosques should corporate with law enforcement authorities?
By packing up and leaving the country after we raze their Mosques.

Location hidden

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Shitardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, "tolerate" you will have to you fcking returd.
Oh no we won't. You fcking returds have had your "fun". Now it's OUR turn.

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
Beautifully put.

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Neenaa wrote:
Beautifully put.
thanks... I was just whining... but I know I do that more beautifully than Izzy, who's a loser in everything :)

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks... I was just whining... but I know I do that more beautifully than Izzy, who's a loser in everything :)
So true. Sooooo true.
PATUSA

Carmel, ME

#12 Mar 20, 2013
I feel an izzy rhyme coming on.
suport ur local Hezbollah

Amman, Jordan

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no we won't. You fcking returds have had your "fun". Now it's OUR turn.
Sorry.
You had your fun with the Natives, now it's our turn.
With YOU satanic devils.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 20, 2013
suport ur local Hezbollah wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.
You had your fun with the Natives, now it's our turn.
With YOU satanic devils.
Sorry. You're wrong again. We've learned quite a bit about the evils of Islam and you don't fool us any more. We have had enough of you. PS. the Native Americans wouldn't support you either.
Your fcking evil, rotten, mean and nasty "religion" is on the way out.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 20, 2013
Pakistan: Religious Intolerance Mounts with Christian Home Burnings
Full story: heritage.org

More than 3,000 Muslims stormed a Christian enclave in the city of Lahore, Pakistan, and proceeded to burn down an estimated 100 to 160 homes , marking a peak in violence toward religious groups.

Evil, rotten, mean and nasty Islam.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 20, 2013
Counterterrorism awakens to taqiyya
Full story: www.jihadwatch.org

A year after the Toulouse attacks by Mohamed Merah ... French counterterrorism experts are monitoring the practice of "taqiyya" - or deceiving society by concealing one’s faith – and its uses in jihadist circles ...

People are waking up to the evils of Islam.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#18 Mar 22, 2013
Clearly the message here is that the muslim community is being urged to conceal crimes and harbor criminals. This is proof positive of the anti-social and destructive intent on the part of the hateful muslim leaders and their devious flocks.
Boondocks

Carmel, ME

#19 Mar 23, 2013
All of this crap is the same crap that is going on in Cuba at GITMO. Lawyers for all those terrorists who are on a hunger strike are complaining about their clients losing weight.

As far as I am concerned, Muslim terrorist prisoners who are guest of the US Military at GITMO should have to share in the cost reductions of the SEQUESTER. In this case, FOOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 39 min Faith Raped by Mu... 490,510
News U.S. attorney joins Muslim community to promote... 2 hr Wow 48
Q3:54-Allah BEST DECIEVER,REV 12:9 Satan Allah ... 5 hr ALLAH d PAGAN ALLAH 1
News MALAYSiA NEGARA ISLAM TERMAJU DIDUNIA ? (Aug '12) 5 hr saksi- dunia babi 77
Arabic term word Allah SIMPLY Translate as God (Sep '15) 6 hr ALLAH d PAGAN ALLAH 107
JESUS CHRIST the ALMIGHTY GOD CREATOR (Jan '16) 6 hr ALLAH d PAGAN ALLAH 44
Thank For The Fun Friends (May '12) 6 hr PATX 52
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 6 hr ALLAH d PAGAN ALLAH 337
84 year old priest beheaded in France 11 hr george whyte 56
More from around the web